Transformers for Sale

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by UnicronHound, Mar 19, 2007.

1. UnicronHound

UnicronHound Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Hey there, I've decided to put them here to see if anyone wants them. I am negotiable, if you want to work out a different price just pm or email me at MegaPrime19852@aol.com. I have the following for sale:

Transformers
    Claw Jaw-Complete, though it doesn't show it, he also has his weapon, I had it in it's holding place and forgot it was there when I took the pictures-$4
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Tigatron-no tail gun-$6.50
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Terragator-complete-$4.50
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Airhammer-complete-$4
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Bantor-complete-$4
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Brawn, missing his left chrome arm, and the rubsign has lost some of the rub-$3
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    BW Lazorbeak and Rhinox Junk bots, Lazorbeak isn't in the best shape, he's missing his right robot foot, and his jaw, which I know I had but it's been lost, also he DOESN'T have his gun. The Rhinox is missing his right leg, his rhino head, weapons, the two side rear panels, and the front rhino arms, and one of the black ball joints.-$4
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    BM Mol in great condition, he's complete, no breaks, or flaws that I could see, and he's the Green and Blue version.-$3
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Misc Stuff
    NHL Pro Set 1990 series unopened pack of cards, on the packaging it says that there are 15 photo and stat cards, and 1 NHL Pro Set Discount card. I have 18 packs and only two of them have ink fade/wear on the front.-$1.50 each
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    The Rock drinking cup, has no packaging because it came straight from the WWF Cafe's display case in NYC. I've had this since 2002, I went up to NYC in March of 2002 right before they declared the search for survivors of ground zero to be over. Well, my brother, his fiance, and I stopped by the WWF cafe and during our meal they offered us, at half price, one of the three cups they had in the case(The Rock, Stone Cold, or Kane). Since then it's been on my shelf gathering dust, never used. It does have a bit of scuffing on the back but it is still a great collectible for any WWE/WWF fan. Reads WWF on the bottom-$3.50
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Duel Masters MOSC 2-pack Ethel, Sieg Balicula toys, with what looks to be a collector card behind them. The cardbacking that they're on hase seen better days, there's a bend on the hook(where it hands on the shelf) and there's some warping on the corner.-$1
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Duel Masters MOSC 2-pack Deathliger, Bone Spider Toys, with what looks to be a card tucked in behind them. This is in good shape with a little bit of wear on the cardbacking, it also has about 1/4 an inch on the bubble starting to come undone-$1
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Yu-Gi-Oh MOSC King of Yamimakai Toy, Series 8, This is in good shape with just a bit of creasing just above the bubble-$1
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Trade List:
    G1:
    Misfire, Slugslinger, Triggerhappy, Brainstorm, Dreadwind, Iguanus, Doubleheader, Stranglehold, Icepick, Slog, Construction Patrol, Micromaster Missile Launcher(Retro/Surge), AM Prowl(bot), Sprocket(bot), AM Optimus Prime, AM Shockwave
    G2:
    Sideswipe, Ramjet, Bumblebee, Drench, Afterburner, Windrazor, Slingshot, Volt, Electro, Ransack, Sizzle, Smokescreen, Cyberjet Air Raid, Jetfire, Road Pig, Roadblock, Strafe, Hooligan
    BW:
    Y&B Eye Cheetor, Megatron, Blackarachnia, MUTANTS-Soundwave, Icebird, Fox Kids Repaints-TM Airazor, TM Tarantulas
    MW:
    Mirage, Optimus prime, Thundercracker, Megatron, Starscream
    BM:
    Night Viper, Mol(R/Y), Rav(both versions), Sonic Attack Jet, Mechatron(Black/P), Motorcycle Drone
    RiD:
    Cryotek, Air Attack Optimus Primal
    Armada:
    Street Speed Team Recolor, Sea Team Recolor, Emergency Team Recolor, Nemesis Prime, Skywarp, PL Cyclonus, PL Demolisher, Hot Shot Recolor

2. fabexmax

fabexmax Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Can i speak for now on behalf of Triformis for the Buzzclaw, Injector, and MOL! i know he would want these!

3. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

You did indeed speak for me, my friend, (thanks!) and what's crazier is that UH and I already have a trade going and I just sent off my end! So, hey, UH, can I reserve Buzzclaw and Injector also? I can you pay you for those via Paypal and we can discuss the added shipping cost via PM.

I'll pass on Mol 'cause even though he is neat, he's not an arthropod, he's a freakish mole, but thanks for the look-out on that one, anyway, fabexmax!

And I guess I better ask, have any other arthropod (spiders, insects, crustaceans, etc.) bots at your place, UH?

4. UnicronHound

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Updates, put things on hold, and added Brawn and Autobot Headquarters front half.

5. UnicronHound

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Updated with more BW

6. UnicronHound

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    slashed prices, and added Claw Jaw