Transformers for Sale (RiD, Armada, Animated, 2007 Movie, RotF

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by ArcAce, Jul 14, 2011.

1. ArcAce

ArcAce Member

I'm just trying to get rid of some stuff and really need money right now. These might not be the most popular items, but they are what I'm selling. Please PM me on the item you want. Also, there are a few things you need to know for my policies.

- I'm from the USA. So for international buyers, please bear with the shipping cost.
    - Throw me an offer. As I can accept some offers if the price is not way too low.
    - I accept paypal only. You'll get my email whenever you accepted an item that I have.
    - Please make sure you are absolute on whatever you have interest in.
    - Should you back out on the item you asked for, you will not be allowed to buy anything from me unless you give a valid explaination to me on why you backed out. Saying nothing to me after you PMed me once or a few times for 2 weeks will count.

Transformers Movie (2007 and RotF) - All of these transformers have their original packaging, accessories, and instructions. They're also in very good condition with some minor scratches.
    Incinerator - $13
    2007 movie starscream - $13
    Recon Barricade - $8
    Cliffjumper - SOLD
    Human Alliance Bumblebee - $25

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Transformers RiD - These do not have their instructions or original packaging. The Build team are all in good condition ahd have everything they came with. Same with Prime
    Sideburn - SOLD
    Wedge - SOLD
    Heavyload - SOLD
    Hightower - SOLD
    Grimlock - SOLD
    Optimus Prime - SOLD
    Ultra Magnus (missing his weapon and some chrome wear on the front bumper when in vehicle mode) - $33
    Galvatron (some scratches and wears on it, but has everything he came with.) - $36

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Transformers Animated - Both of these transformers have their original packaging, accessories, and instructions. They're also in very good condition with some minor scratches.
    Ratchet - $8
    Lockdown (on his legs, the peg that connects the back of his vehicle mode, broke in its connector and is completely stuck.) - $8

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Transformers Armada
    Cyclonus - SOLD
    Red Alert (complete in box with it a bit damaged.) - $15

[HIDE][​IMG][/HIDE]

Star Wars:
    Clone Trooper Coruscant Landing Platform - $5

[​IMG]

Bionicle:
    Tahu - $15 (No Instructions)
    Onua - $15 (No Instructions)
    Pohato - $13 (No Instructions and Capsule)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

US MSIA Gundams:
    Shining Gundam - $6 (Missing beam sabers, hands, and Shining Finger. Has been Panel Lined a bit)
    Bolt Gundam - $4 (Missing Everything)
    Mandala Gundam - $6 (Missing alot of parts, including his staff)
    God/Burning Gundam - $6 (Missing alot of parts, falls apart, and Core Lander is missing its wings)

[​IMG]

Power Rangers Zeo:
    Warrior Wheel - $10
    [​IMG]

Power Rangers In Space:
    Astro Megazord (Missing both Sword and Blaster. Right arm does not connect when in megazord mode. Electronics in this is not guarantee to work Delta Megazord's peg is stuck in the Astro Megazord's back port) - $40
    Delta Megazord (Missing both boosters and the front canopy of the megaship mode.) - $35

[​IMG]

YuGiOh Cards:
    Please PM me on this for what I might have. I have cards up to the Ancient Prophecy booster pack. Trades are accepted as well for some of these cards.

Manga:
    YuYu Hakusho Vol.1-3, 5 - $4 each
    Shaman King Vol.1-2 - $3 each
    .Hack Legend of the Twilight Vol.1 - $4
    PhD Phantasy Degree Vol.1-2 (please note this is a Manhwa book.) - $5 each

Anime:
    Chrono Crusade Vol.2 - $6
    Mars Daybreak Vol.3 - $3
    King of Bandits Jing Vol.2 - $6
    Escaflowne Vol.2 - $5
    Pokemon the Movie 2000 - $3
    Pokemon 4Ever - $3
    Saber Marrionette J to X - $3
    Dragonball GT Vol.2, 10 - $3 each
    Dragon Drive Vol.1,2 - $3 each
    D.I.C.E. Vol.1 - $1

[​IMG]

Xbox System:
    Xbox Console - $25 (Does not Read a disc at all and music installed into the system can only work)
    Second Xbox Console - $20 (Same as described above, with it powering up when plugged in all the time without pushing the power button)
    DVD Adapter and remote - $8 (remote might not work.)
    Xbox Controller B - $5 each (4 Controllers. All these are for parts since they do not work so well, due to the wire breaking on the controller and not reponding. As well as the wire being oddly sticky)
    Xbox Controller S - $8 each (One blue, one green. They fairly work well.)
    Third Party Wireless Controllers - $6 (Both controls have an oily grip and one of them is missing its battery cover. There's only one Wireless reciever present.
    Memory Card - $5
    AV Cord - $5 each (one of them has a dent on the top of the plug to go in the xbox)
    Power Cord - $5

[​IMG]

Xbox Games:
    Call of Duty 2 Big Red One - $10
    Kung fu Chaos - $5 (disc is dirty on the bottom and No Case.)
    Madden NFL 200? - $5 (have not checked in a long time and is dirty on the bottom. No Case)
    Counter Strike - $2 (game was sat on and can barely play well. No Case.)

GBA Games:
    Yugioh! The Sacred Cards - $4 (save data on the game itself might erase any and all progress you've made)

N64 Games:
    Tony Hawk Pro Skater - $6 (Game Only)
    Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2 - $6 (Game Only)
    Turok 2 - $6

SNES Games:
    Madden NFL 93 - $3 (torn front cover on the game.)

Method of shipping will be USPS.
    Shipping for megazords will be at $12-15. Shipping for Deluxe Transformers around $8-10 (Voyager and higher classes are $12-15). International shipping may vary. Shipping for Manga and DVD is $5.

Trades are accepted as well, but they have to be a certain type of item that I am looking for or would like to have.

Trades that I can accept:
    Figma
    SH Figuarts
    Halo Reach Figures

2. Mixmastah

Mixmastah Scientist

News Credits:
    do you hold items? and is TFTM Cliffjumper complete?

3. ArcAce

ArcAce Member

I suppose. Though I'll be about a week til the hold last. And yes, he is complete with his weapon and instructions. Though try to note that he's a bit tight when you try to transform him. And it's an $8 shipping for deluxe class transformers with their packaging.

4. ArcAce

ArcAce Member

Updated prices on movie transformers and one star wars figure

5. ArcAce

ArcAce Member

Updates on items.

6. ArcAce

ArcAce Member

Updated