Transformers for sale G1 SeasprayMOSC G2MOSC

Discussion in 'Items For Sale or Trade' started by skylynx1, Sep 2, 2005.

1. skylynx1

skylynx1 Well-Known Member

hey got nice MOSC seaspary for sale.and G2 constructicons(yellow)Mixmaster,Hook,and long haul all MOSC cards are in goood shpae.and 1 Orange construction/Mixmaster MOSC.PM me if interested.thanks.

skylynx1

Everything is SOLD Thread over!!

2. e3nine

e3nine Poop.

News Credits:
    we're going to need proper and detailed images. These are all known chinese bootlegged figures.

this picture was taken by a member of this board eariler last spring @ a shop in NYC's Chinatown.
    [​IMG]

3. Madjester

Madjester Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Dude i want a bootlegged beastbox and squalktalk (or what ever there names are)

4. Liokaiser

Liokaiser Super Mod

News Credits:
    That doesn't look like a bootleg to me.

5. skylynx1

Nice collection you got there homer!

6. TOM

TOM From one hood to Yours

Ebay:
    Word!

Plus he lives nowhere near NYC. He's in Alabama. :redface2: 

7. e3nine

e3nine Poop.

News Credits:
  8. TOM

Ebay:
    What about the sticker? Whats that sticker mean? He didn't even post a pic of his. Also, I know this guy and know for a fact he wouldn't try to burn you. If it were bootleg he would've flat out told us. I 've dealt with him and he's a very honest guy. Now the question is are you planning on buying or were you trying to pull a plug on his sales? :peoples: 

9. e3nine

e3nine Poop.

News Credits:
    I'm not trying to cause trouble. Just trying to give a heads up, that's all. I have no idea who this seller is, and I'm not attacking them in anyway.

On this board, I purchased what I thought was a MOSC Beachcomber from someone with + feedback, it only turned out to be a chinese counterfit.

These exact figures are on the known counterfit list, and just wanted more detailed pictures of the merchandise being offered.

10. TOM

Ebay:
    No prob, man I didn't think you were trying to cause anything. Sorry if I made u feel that way. I was just noting Dan a trustworthy guy. I me an what you have looks damn decent, how'd you know it was bootleg? PM it to me cause I think we took up enough space in his thread.:) 

11. skylynx1

hey Tom thanks.these TF's i have are not bootleg i didn't even buy them off ebay or any website. i got them from an adlut collector. here where i live.he is over 40 years old he bought them new back in the day.they were extras he had.i am working on getting pics up.and Tom is right if i was bootleg i would have said it.and i wouldn't even try to sell them.i would give them to my 3 year old jsut like the rest of the bootleg TF's i run across.

12. TOM

Ebay:
    No prob, Dan. He was cool just really alerting of the knockoffs.

13. skylynx1

yeah i totally understand it its no biggie.thanks again Tom oh yeah shipping your bots today.let mek now when you get them.later

14. SideSwipe82

SideSwipe82 Well-Known Member

awhile ago, wasn't there a thread about the scams on ebay(G1 and seasprays MOSC and G2 figures MOSC), They were proven to be fake, I think these look like those. be alert, that's my 2 cent.

15. skylynx1

the G2 ORIGINAL orange G2 Mixmaster is so to my good freind Zap Dragon.

16. zap dragon

zap dragon Well-Known Member

i read up on those "fakes" that showed on ebay, acctualy the ones in e3nine pics and on ebay are graded by AFA and noted as chinese edition, they are were made by companies that were licnesed by hasbro/takara and continued to make them after the contracts were up, so they are still the real deal

but the ones skylynx1 has are from a reputable guy who bought them at kb's back in the day

so e3nine what u did was protray a bad image on skylynx you are very wrong with ur bs in even bringing up ko on someone elses thread unless u are 100% sure, and if u have a suspicion pm the person or a mod 1st ,thats why threads get ugly

people in all fairness read the board rules and if u don't like peoples
    prices or have fyi info that sound like bad info pm that member or just stay off thier thread , and if u feel u have to tell
    someone , tell a mod

17. KidDynamite

KidDynamite don't know nothing Veteran

Knock off the discussion guys. This is not a discussion forum. Don't make me lock this.

e3nine, if you have questions ASK THEM. Don't slather the guys threads with pics of toys that have never conclusively been proven to be knockoffs or not, and don't accuse him of selling knockoffs without proof.

skylynx1, it would behoove you to get pictures posted if possible, since MOSC Seaspray in particular has people jittery due to the Chinese stuff. If you need image hosting PM me and I'll hook you up.