Transformers for my Friends

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Mumps, Feb 27, 2010.

1. Mumps

Mumps <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and

As a little funny thing to do for my closest friends, I will be giving them each a Transformer. None too expensive, but the character has to suit the person I'm giving it to.

for example, my one friend is a super Weird Al fan, so he's getting Animated Wreck-Gar.
    My other friend has a very very unusual hardcore love of toast, so... I gave her ROTF Ejector
    I have another friend who is big, menacing, very strong, has a big heart and isn't too bright. Well, if I buy him anything, he'll be getting Animated Bulkhead.

Now, before we go moving this thread into the toys section, I think this topic is more about the character than the toy... EDIT: Guess I can't win.... Seriously, this was supposed to be about the characters more than the toys.

Anyway, I have come to a brick wall of sorts. I have some friends who I can not for the life of me find the right character for...

One guy. He is a photographer as a hobby. But... he isn't getting a G1 reflector, so out of the question :p 
    But he's a very weird guy all around. One minute he's hyper and bouncy and the next minute he's tired and void of all function and emotion. He is a Mac lover, and a Camera lover, and he loves Tigger o_O 
    He also is determined to explain any situation scientifically, even if his methods make no sense at all.

I'll have more people later, but who would YOU give the guy above?

2. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Do they LIKE transformers? If you're giving them tfs just so that they have one, I can't see the gesture working out as you planned, unfortunately.

But as to the question at hand...

Sounds like a very visual person. Any chance you could get your mitts on that Real Gear Camera tf from the first movie? Or what about the ice cream twins, since he's got two sides?

3. Hyperoptic

Hyperoptic G1-Junkie

News Credits:
    Reissue Perceptor?

4. Bulletbill

Bulletbill Maverick

If you can find one for a good price, I'd say this guy.

5. Hyperoptic

Hyperoptic G1-Junkie

News Credits:
    Great call!
    yeah, that one for sure