Transformers film Reboot Fan-Made Voice Cast

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by UltraAlanMagnus, Sep 4, 2011.

1. UltraAlanMagnus

UltraAlanMagnus See ya!

News Credits:
    I know I'm going to regret this, but I have these ideas from this thread: FANCAST: The Transformers (Movie-Reboot)

Even though a reboot is a bad idea, because it will ruin the whole franchise, I thought this would be a little wierd.

Autobots:

Clancy Brown
    [​IMG]
    as
    Optimus Prime
    [​IMG]

Yes. The voice of Agent Silas from Transformers Prime and Destro from GI Joe. I know a guy, that he stated Peter Cullen is a fan of the Highlander film, because let's not forget Brown was the Kurgan. In my case Brown would make a good Prime, due to the tone of his voice, as well voicing Authority figures. I Guess he would be the next voice of Batman.

Christopher Daniel Barnes
    [​IMG]
    as
    Bumblebee
    [​IMG]

CD Barnes is Pretty Old School. He voiced Spider-Man back in the 90's and I bet he would make a killer bee. But did you know, he was only 16 years old when he first provided the voice of Prince Eric in Disney's 1989 animated film The Little Mermaid, which he reprised in the Square Enix/Disney video game Kingdom Hearts II. Despite his age, the producers cast him because he sounded much older. Talk about growing up huh?

Darius McCrary
    [​IMG]
    as
    Jazz
    [​IMG]

I Know I wanted John DiMaggio As Jazz, using his Scatman Crothers/URL voice, but I thought I May Bring Someone back from the first movie. Aww Yeah.

Robert Foxworth
    [​IMG]
    as
    Ratchet
    [​IMG]

Yes Once Again Him, from the Trilogy. But This Time he gets his old Colors in Red and White, and still a Hummer for a vehicle mode. I Do Like his Green and White Paint Scheme from DOTM.

Diedrich Bader
    [​IMG]
    as
    Ironhide
    [​IMG]

Even though he was killed by Sentinel Prime, most people want him back in the next film. Well I kinda agree with you. Bader was my first choice to voice Ironhide because he is the Frontman of Batman: The Brave And the Bold. Not only that, I did remember him in his voice roles as the android Zeta in the Batman Beyond spinoff, The Zeta Project, Warp Darkmatter in Buzz Lightyear of Star Command, the Fiskerton Phantom in The Secret Saturdays, and his recurring role as Hoss Delgado in The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy. And Tank "Shredder" Evans from Surf's Up which he co-stared with Shia-LaBeouf.

Nolan North
    [​IMG]
    as
    Sideswipe
    [​IMG]

The Co-Current voice of Marvel's Deadpool, who voiced him in the ROTF Video game. He does a pretty good Sideswipe though. And he does live action, and voiced both Superman and Superboy in Young Justice, DAMN!

John DiMaggio
    [​IMG]
    as
    Wheeljack
    [​IMG]

Still, time we go old School. No Que, No Irish Accent, No likeness of Einstien, just good old fashion Brooklyn Accented, flashy face, Wheeljack.
    [​IMG]
    Even though he was badass as Leadfoot.

Dave Fennoy
    [​IMG]
    as
    Breakaway
    [​IMG]

Ever since Silverbolt was Supposed to appear in DOTM it would be a little wierd. But No such thing appeared. Fennoy previously voiced Warpath in the DOTM video game. And I Hope that he would appear in TF: Prime.
    PS: Every time I think of him, the theme song from "Where on Earth is Carmen Sandiego?" comes on.

Clive Revill
    [​IMG]
    as
    Sentinel Prime
    [​IMG]

Oh Yeah. Right Before Sentinel Prime, There was Clive Revill, (G1 Kickback, ROTF Jetfire from the video game) The guy who voiced the Emperor in Empire Strikes Back, and Dr. Doom In Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Holy Crud, Emperor Doom! Let's hope not that he will not kill Ironhide.

Decepticons:

Richard McGonagle
    [​IMG]
    as
    Megatron
    [​IMG]

Wow. Under the likeness of Hugo Weaving, and my Casting as Shockwave, McGonagle is a Shoe-in For Megatron. David Kaye voiced Apocalypse in X-men Evolution, and McGonagle voiced him in X-men Legends II Rise Of Apocalypse, DAMN!! Let's Not Forget General Grevious.

John Kassir
    [​IMG]
    as
    Starscream
    [​IMG]

Oh Yes. The CryptKeeper and Deadpool together as Starscream. How Freaky is that? Did you Know that he beaten Rosie O'Donnell and Sinbad in Ed McMahon's original Star Search, and he also beat out both Michael Winslow and Charles Fleischer to become the voice of the Crypt Keeper? Wow.

Philip Proctor
    [​IMG]
    as
    Shockwave
    [​IMG]

Even McGonagle, that I casted as Shockwave though, I always have a back up. Proctor Did His work in Pixar, Power Rangers: Time Force, The Firesign Theatre, Assassin's Creed series, and the Marvel Ultimate Alliance series. As the voices of Edwin Jarvis, Baron Mordo in the first, and the The Tinkerer in the second game. His Tinkerer or Mordo voice would be perfect as Shockwave. I wonder he was cast as Que before George Coe came in.

Peter Jessop
    [​IMG]
    as
    Soundwave
    [​IMG]

Once Again, Best from the Best from the Video Game. Good voice though, and his birthday is June 29th, sounds familiar?

Keith Szarabajaka
    [​IMG]
    as
    Laserbeak
    [​IMG]

We Needed him back. His Laserbeak voice really changed him now, as well for future series. Laserbeak sounded like Mr. Freeze you know.

J. B. Blanc
    [​IMG]
    as
    Blackout
    [​IMG]

JB Would make a Good Blackout, with a heavy french accent and a partnership, any Autobot would be sorry.

Micahel T. Wiess
    [​IMG]
    as
    Scorponok
    [​IMG]

Wiess would be perfect as Scorponok. With his Etrigan the demon voice, it's a win on win. And He Voiced Dormmamu in Marvel Vs Capcom 3.

Diedrich Bader
    [​IMG]
    as
    Barricade
    [​IMG]

Another actor who can voice more than one role. This time, still a poice car, and a fight with Bumblebee and Sideswipe. Glad to see him back in DOTM Though.

Earl Boen
    [​IMG]
    as
    Brawl
    [​IMG]

Who Can ever forget Terminator? Not me though. Boen was my first choice to voice Brawl, because as Dr. Peter Silberman in The Terminator series, Magneto in Pryde of the X-men, Colosuss in X-men Legends, and much more. A russian accent would be Awesome!

James Arnold Taylor
    [​IMG]
    as
    Megatronus Prime/The Fallen
    [​IMG]

We Come to the last part of our Segment, The Fallen. JAT's Voice in the Video Game is Way better than Tony Todd, Maybe that is how ROTF Was Panned by Critcs and fans alike, and that he was originally cast as The Fallen (which led to him getting the same role in Revenge of the Fallen: The Game), but was replaced by Todd in the final edit of the film. JAT As The Fallen in Transformers: Prime FTW! And he is a big Star Wars Fan, I Talked to him on Facebook by the way. Cool Huh?

Thank you, and Happy Birthday to John DiMaggio, We would love to bite your shiny metal Ass!

I'm Planning to do another one like this, but it will happen in the week, but I will give a little sneak peek:
    Seth MacFarlane will be in the next thread, so stick around.

2. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Optimus Prime - Peter Cullen
    Ironhide - Jeff Bridges
    Bumblebee - Sean Murray
    Jazz - Will Smith
    Ratchet - Hugh Laurie
    Grimlock - Brad Garrett

Megatron - Clancy Brown
    Starscream - Tom Kenny
    Soundwave - Frank Welker
    Shockwave - Doug Bradley
    Blitzwing - Bumper Robinson
    Lugnut - David Kaye

3. UltraAlanMagnus

UltraAlanMagnus See ya!

News Credits:
    You might want to look at that facts of CD Barnes and Kassir. Good list though

4. 13 Primes

13 Primes Well-Known Member

Sorry if Peter Cullen is Not Voicing Optimus
    Then it's not Optimus :tongue: 

:lol  both Nolan North and Richard McGonagle Played together
    in My favorite video Game of All Time Uncharted
    Nolan north Plays Nathan Drake
    and Richard McGonagle Plays his Best Friend Sully
    It would be weird for me too Hear them both in
    a Transformer Movie.

Happy birthday John DiMaggio:bday 

5. UltraAlanMagnus

UltraAlanMagnus See ya!

News Credits:
    Under Cullen's Likeness that Brown Would Impersonate.

What about CD Barnes, Kassir, Proctor, and Bender?

6. Ironhide1706

Ironhide1706 Elessar Telcontar

Optimus Prime: Peter Cullen or Garry Chalk
    Ironhide: Chuck Norris or Bear Grylls
    Ratchet: Hugh Laurie
    Bumblebee: Don't care really....
    Jazz: Will Smith
    Sideswipe: Jackie Chan (you know that would be awesome)
    Mirage: Who does Ezio?

Megatron: Hugo Weaving
    Starscream: Steve Blum
    Soundwave: Frank Welker
    Shockwave: Corey Burton

7. UltraAlanMagnus

UltraAlanMagnus See ya!

News Credits:
    No Anime Voice actors in live action movies

Make sure you say happy birthday to John DiMaggio today is his birthday
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/general-discussion/458138-happy-birthday-john-dimaggio.html

8. Ironhide1706

Is this not an ideas thread?

EDIT: That means no PC or FW....

9. UltraAlanMagnus

UltraAlanMagnus See ya!

News Credits:
    I have no clue but still

Make sure you say happy birthday to John DiMaggio today is his birthday

10. Incepticon

Incepticon |-+-|

News Credits:
    So is this a thread where people get to list their "fan made" ideas, or a thread where you just question everyone else's ideas and keep asking for confirmation that your ideas are the best ones?

Sheesh :rolleyes: 

11. Ironhide1706

^^I was just thinking that :( 

12. UltraAlanMagnus

UltraAlanMagnus See ya!

News Credits:
    No. Just Originals.

Do You Remember that C.D. Barnes voiced Spider-man?

13. UltraAlanMagnus

UltraAlanMagnus See ya!

News Credits:
    Ok Pally. Im thinking of another casting in the near future, and can we comment on my page?

14. fatesmagic

fatesmagic Tengen Toppa Megatron

Hhmmm....

Optimus - Peter Cullen
    Ironhide - Jeff Bridges
    Ultra Magnus - Liam Neeson
    Perceptor - Derek Stephen Prince
    Hot Rod - Stephen Merchant

Megatron - Steve Blum
    Starscream - Keith Szarabjaka
    Soundwave - Frank Welker
    Shockwave - Hugo Weaving
    Octane - Dave Boat

15. UltraAlanMagnus

UltraAlanMagnus See ya!

News Credits:
    Did you ever considered John DiMaggio as Soundwave?

16. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Pourquoi?

Are we just supposed to comment on your choices, or post our own too?...

Well, there are certain characters/VAs that I think were matched perfectly. For example, I LOVE Nimoy as Sentinel, Foxworth as Ratchet and Adler as Starscream. But I would also be up for considering others for the role. I think both Steve Blum and John Kassir would make a kick-butt live-action Starscream. And, for something a little different, Helena Bonham Carter too. Be it as a female Starscream or a male Starscream with a somewhat effeminate voice. That idea actually came about from me thinking what a Tim Burton-directed film would be like.

But anyway. And it all depends on what characters you'd have. If we're considering re-casting the films as they were, or (as your thread title states) for a reboot with new or different characters. And seeing as how it's a reboot, repeat voice actors are probably frowned upon (ie., you don't see Tommy Lee Jones as Two-Face in The Dark Knight, or Thomas Jane as Frank Castle in War Zone).

Here are the main picks for me:

Optimus Prime: Peter Cullen, Jeff Bridges or Aaron Eckhart as a younger Prime
    Megatron: Clancy Brown (darn you, Nacthsider! It's just so good!)
    Starscream: Steve Blum, John Kassir or Helena Bonham Carter

And I think that Michael Clarke Duncan would make a cool live-action Bulkhead.

*MUST HAVE: Frank Welker as many characters, Leonard Nimoy as someone important and John DiMaggio as someone awesome. ;) 

17. UltraAlanMagnus

UltraAlanMagnus See ya!

News Credits:
    Nah. You almost sounded like a guy I know. His Name is Mark Marino. he does all that crap.

18. Optimus1138

Optimus1138 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Here's my fantasy voice cast. The characters I'm mentioning here would be based more or less off of their G1 personalities, unless otherwise noted. I only included characters for whom I could think of someone I really wanted:

Optimus Prime: Peter Cullen
    Jazz: Samuel L. Jackson
    Bumblebee: Michael J. Fox
    Ironhide: Jess Harnell
    Ratchet (with a personality a bit more like that of Animated Ratchet, while being a bit younger): DeForest Kelley
    Ultra Magnus: Liam Neeson
    Skyfire/Jetfire: Leonard Nimoy (with his normal voice, like how he sounded as Spock)
    Roadbuster: Temuera Morrison
    Drift: George Takei
    Wheeljack: Christopher Lloyd
    Springer: Harrison Ford
    Alpha Trion: Michael Gambon
    Hot Rod/Rodimus: Jeff Bridges, doing a younger sounding voice
    Mirage: Michael Caine
    Blaster: Will Smith

Megatron: Either David Kaye or Hugo Weaving
    Starscream: Charlie Adler
    The Fallen: Christopher Lee
    Soundwave: Frank Welker (with his voice modified, so he sounds like he did in the G1 cartoon)
    Shockwave: David Warner
    Blackarachnia: Helena Bonham Carter
    Cyclonus: Alan Rickman
    Thunderwing: Jeff Bridges doing a more villainous voice, like some of his hammier scenes in Iron Man
    Blitzwing: Arnold Schwarzenegger
    Rumble and Frenzy (they'd have the same voice, but one would maybe be a little higher pitched than the other): Wallace Shawn

19. UltraAlanMagnus

UltraAlanMagnus See ya!

News Credits:
    Deforset Kelly is Dead. Your's is an Example as a Tounge-In Cheek.

20. arcee101

arcee101 wrecker

Me as Starscream,I do a badass Starscream.
    Think Renegades Cobra Commander,Prime Starscream,and Movie Starscream with a touch of Movie Laserbeak.