Transformers fanfiction-

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Optimus237, Feb 16, 2007.

1. Optimus237

Optimus237 Air commander

Chapter 1: Steamstrike

A blue, ninteen-seventy dodge challenger sped across the sahara desert. Dirt flung up into his old rusty frame, grinding on the inside. His suspension whined and his engined groaned, but he carryed on not missing a beet, for He was running. Running from the one enemy of the Autobots. The Decepticons. Steamstrike's rear wheels danced over the rocks and bumps. His mind raced and he never once looked behind him, he didnt need to, becuase he knew that starscream was right on his bumper. Steamstrike made a hard right and roared toward a deep ravine.

" You cant run forever old man!" Starscream called out in his high pitched, mennacing voice. Steamstrike ignored him and continued to race toward the ravine. Starscream relized what he was doing, transformed activated and aimed his twin laser cannons, and fired. The blasts missed steamstrike by inches, sending him up in the air, and tumbling towards the ravine. Steamstrike transformed ans skidded to a hualt.

" Damn you starscream." He rasped. Steamstrike hefted his pistol and fired at starscream. He dodged, rolling to the side an dfired his laser cannons again. Once again he missed, steamstrike dodged, transformed and sped off towards the ravine. Starscream shook his head, transformed and flew after him.

2. Alpha Prime

Alpha Prime Ten Years Strong

Nice. Few pointers: post the fan fic in the fan fic section :)  , captilize names, and spell check. Type in MS Word and it'll help you quite a bit. I have spelling issues myself and always use MS Word. I only found one spelling mistake but it would be even better without any spelling mistakes.

EDIT: ok not really spelling but spacing. "an dfired" Seriously though, MS Word.

3. Optimus237

Optimus237 Air commander

thanks

yeah sorry bout that, i was bored and figured id write somethin. this is like, prewriting for something else. thanks for the input.