Transformers Fall of Cybertron

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Zikmaster1000, Mar 2, 2012.

1. Zikmaster1000

Zikmaster1000 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ok I was just recaping some of the facts and stuff from Transformers Fall or Cybertron, I was also watching some gameplay videos and stuff, and I thought that the members of TFW 2005 should be the ones to know, because I discovered some interesting things that other might no of

To racap the Characters who have been confirmed to appear or reappear in the game are...

Optimus Prime(New Design)
    Bumblebee
    Jazz
    Ironhide
    Ratchet
    Cliffjumper (New if you exclude WFC DS)
    Grimlock (New if you exclude WFC DS)
    Swoop (New if you exclude WFC DS)
    Slug (New and AKA Slag)
    Sludge (New)
    Snarl (New)
    Wheeljack (New)
    Perceptor (New)
    Metroplex (New)

Megatron (New Design)
    Starscream
    Shockwave
    Soundwave
    Onslaught
    Brawl
    Vortex (New)
    Swindle (New)
    Blast Off (New)
    Bruticus (New)
    Trypticon
    Laserbeak
    Insecticons and Drones

Those are the characters now on to some of the interesting plot points and facts....

.The Story or plot of the game won't be in two diffrent campaings, it will be one story like DOTM, and that also like DOTM a level will be based around a certain character and their abilites, for example Jazz's level has been disigned so he can use his grappling hook ability

.Megatron has ordered Shockwave to try to create new deadly Alt Modes, Shockwave saw the dinosaurs on earth and turned Grimlock and the others into the Dinobots

.Grimlock will be voiced by Gregg Berger, his origenal Generation One voice, Grimlock will turn into a robotic T-Rex, but he can't transform at will, Grimlock can only transform when he aquires a certain number of rage points, while in robot mode, Grimlock can't shoot, all he has is melle attacks with his sword and sheild, he can however pick up enemies and throw them at others

.Optimus Prime's level allows you to take control of Metroplex, the city scale, ok the Transformer city, let's just hope we see him in robot mode at least once, and if the rumors of Trypticon returning are true, then we want a Metroplex vs Trypticon, we didn't get that in the first game with Omega Supreme and in G1 Metroplex and Trypticon were arch-enimes

.Nolan North will be voicing Cliffjumper, in Cliffjumpers level he has to hunt down Cybertronian artifacts, it's funny because Nolan North alsow voices and motion-caps Nathan Drake a treasure hunter from the Uncharted series, Cliffjumper's head was redisined to look more like his Prime head because they are the same character, let's hope Fansprojects or another one of those things comes out with an upgradeble Cliffjumper head for our Generations Cliffjumper toys

.Bruticus will be playable in the game, being able to use a flamethrower that is more like a laser, a ground pound and Vortex's spinning blades as a sheild, in a preview we hered Bruticus say "Bruticus Online, ready for Action" if you have a chance to see that and post here who do you think voices him, to me it either sounds like Nolan North or Fred Tasticore

.When you see the Optimus Prime preview game play you can hear Preceptor say "Hurry to the neutron gun controls", and you know it is Perceptor because Optimus answeres "I'm on it Perceptor", again who do you think voices him

.Vortex, like some other Transformers in the game has three modes, his robot mode, his helicopter mode to hover, and a jet mode for speed boost, you also hear him talk, again who voices him and do we really like his new red and gold color scheme or do we miss is purple and light blue/gray scheme

.There was a video on youtube that showed one of the developers of the game show how they made the cutscenes, a lot of things were revealed in it, one was there is a part when you can help Ratchet operate on a wounded Silverbolt, I know it was Silverbolt because the bot looked just like him except for the fact his wings were blown off and that both the characters and the model and file refer to him as Silverbolt, Optimus was also communicating to Ratchet at one part and mentioned Warpath, weather this means he will return in FOC or not is not said

.WFC/FOC and Prime are in the same universe, but to help bridge WFC and Prime, when the redisgned Megatron for the game, if you look at his concept art closly you can see that they are slowly turning him into Megatron from Prime, in WFC he was a jet/tank, now in FOC you can see he is more of a jet now, you can still see the tank but the sides have little wings that look exactly like the wings of Megatron in Prime, also Prime Megatron's fusion cannon is on the top of it, this proves that they are slowly turning the WFC characters into the Prime characters another example is Cliffjumpers head

.For some reason not yet explained, in a screenshot of Onslaught, there was a picture of Starscream with his corrination get up, this still has to be explained but what do you think

.The Multiplayer is the best part the creators said, because it will give us the oppertunity to create our own transformer

.There will be new weapons aslong as weapons that are returning

.We all saw Megatron's new look in the trailer and concept art, however in a screenshot of the game there is a giant hologram of him in his WFC form? thoughts?

.In an interview a creator said that as you play you can/will come across containers or canisters that will allow you to interact with Teletraan-1, it makes sense since The Ark is in the game

.We have seen two very diffrent, and I mean very diffrent Bruticus toys, hasbro fist showed us the best one, Bruticus looked just like he did in the game, then they showed us a weird Bruticus that looked like a rainbow threw up on him, there are several diffrent thoughts going on...

1. Hasbro wanted to see our reaction to the toy's
    2. Hasbro fooled us and want's to make us angry
    3. Something weird is going on in Hasbro(Wheeljack/Soundwave cancled/Bruticus)
    4. They will release one Bruticus together and the otheres seperatly, example the horrible Bruticus will be a gift set, the good ones will be sold seperatly and will cost more together than the gift set
    5. Hasbro has lost their minds
    6. They want to let Customizers have their fun
    7. Other

What do you think?

That's all I got now, I will update as more Fall of Cybertron news and facts hit

2. Sideways77

Sideways77 oh shoogah

News Credits:
    When was Trypticon confirmed to return?

3. emoo

emoo Well-Known Member

Actually when asked if wfc, foc, and prime are connected high moon said no they are not. The only reason cliffjumper has the head from prime is because they said they liked the designs of somethings in prime, like cliffjumpers head for one also some weapons so they used them. Prime cliffjumper and foc cliffjumper are not the same character.

grimlock will be campaign only and is not playable in mp

4. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    There was art that had a giant vehicle carrying Trypticons body.

5. UndeadMonkeyGuy

UndeadMonkeyGuy Logic Meister

News Credits:
    Where?

6. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

I wouldn't assume he's in the game though.

7. Zikmaster1000

Zikmaster1000 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Trypticon

maybe Trypticon is in the game, but as an easter egg, he's still damaged from his defeat in WFC, he isn't online in the game but is being repaired, you know like maybe you can see him in the background or in the distance or something?

8. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Damaged? He fell an unknown distance. Don't forget he can fly.

I suspect Megatron's new body has to do with him imbuing himself with Dark Energon, surely the downside to his actions are just as costly as the upside...if not worse.

Those he endowed with its powers may also be suffering from side effects with varying issues depending on the amounts received. Trypticon, being a funnel for the stuff, might be just as bad off as Megatron, but that is unknown at this time. However, I think saying he's damaged may be a bit of an overstatement--he fell.

9. Meta777

Meta777 Dr Pepper Fan

He can't fly because his jetpack was destroyed by Jetfire's crew. Plus Optimus and that shredded his dissapation coils, weapon systems and power cores. Basically, Trypticon suffered severe damage from heat build-up and his own power cores being wrecked. Fall or not, that would screw up any robot's day.

10. Transformed

Transformed 神戸 Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Doh! You are correct. Well, he can still flail like no ones business, desperately reaching from ledges or whatever to break his fall:p 

11. Bumblebot

Bumblebot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm hoping for some interesting boss fights like the last game, that is if they are any yet, and maybe the long over-due showdown between Optimus and Megatron, seeing as the game won't be in co-op, there might be a chance.

12. scorpio-prime

scorpio-prime Dreamer with fists

[​IMG]

I'm thinking that picture is Metroplex carrying Trypticon back to Iacon so they can salvage his parts to finish building the ark. What I think happens next is that Swindle (could be him whizzing along next to them?) has somehow sabotaged the operation, and that Tryps will wake up at some innopportune moment and start attacking, with Metro unable to transform (stolen cog?). This initiates Optimus' level in which he must fight through the Autobot giants body in order to reach his control centre and activate robot mode manually, the level ending with a mighty clash of the titans right there in the desert.

13. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 MTMTE Sucks Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    :jawdropper: 

14. vatarian

vatarian SPIDER8ITCH

I second that motion.