Transformers: Fall Of Cybertron Official Strategy Guide

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by SilverOptimus, Jul 6, 2012.

1. silverbolt07

silverbolt07 head Aerialbot

News Credits:
    Well yes, youtube is another way but i didnt watch other people's videos on where to find this or how to do this, I had the joy of finding out myself, not saying that its wrong to get strategy guides. I have a platinum in WFC as well and it took longer than someone with a strategy book wouldve achieved but it felt good in the end because I did everything without a guide. I used strategy guides for big games like final fantasy and other RPG titles (kingdom hearts) because those games are huge! and theres so much content.

2. Shizuka

Shizuka Optimus Prime's Scriptor

News Credits:
    Well sometimes people actually want paper and not digitized stuff. Yet gamers are ones to complain about how we don't get manuals anymore. When there's a blackout or your internet connection suddenly goes off then I'll be glad to have my book.

3. GMANIFESS

GMANIFESS G1 Manifestations

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    INDEED.
    Gamers complain about everything.

Real-life is tough, frustrating, challenging & the answers are not always available. I like my games to be enjoyable with answers in hand on day one.

Sometimes it takes a few weeks for all the unreliable answers & walkthroughs to pop up online for free. I still support printed media while it's still around.

4. CommandoNinja13

CommandoNinja13 Marvel vs Capcom!

The cover art looks pretty cool!