TransFormers: Extermination

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Bumblebee765, Dec 2, 2011.

1. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Well, I've been working on this fan fiction for a while now, and I've finally got the first chapter done! It takes place after Dark of the Moon. I don't know when I'll be able to finish the second chapter, but hopefully soon...
    Here's is the link to Dinodigger97's fan bios, which is where I'll be getting some of my names for Decepticons: http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-fan-fiction/477138-dinodigger97s-fan-names-fan-bios.html (used with permission) Credit for the names Fireshoot, Carnage, and Overhaul goes to Dinodigger97. Great work man!:rock 

TransFormers: Extermination
    By: Bumblebee765​

Chapter 1
    FEAR
    A black Lamborghini peeled out from behind an alleyway, headlights off in the middle of the night. As though the driver had no need for them. As though he could sense what was around him. The car didn’t get far before a second vehicle, a blue Dodge Charger, ripped out of the alley in hot pursuit. That car also didn’t have its headlights on.

Suddenly the Charger exploded and weapons sprung out of every crack in the metal skin. Missile pods, Gatling guns, and even a machine gun or two covered the car. The other vehicle slammed on the brakes and swung 180 degrees to face the Charger. Just like the other car, the Lamborghini exploded into weapons and began to shoot the Charger. The Charger dodged easily and began to fire in retaliation.

Both vehicles seemed to be locked in a never ending conflict. Every time the Charger shot, the Lamborghini would dodge the oncoming fire. Every time the Lamborghini fired, the Charger would move to the side with ease. Eventually the Lamborghini got behind the Charger, but the Charger couldn’t turn fast enough before the other car landed a hit. But before the bullet could hit the car it exploded once again. This time a robot stood where the Charger once drove.

The Lamborghini didn’t slow, however, and before it hit the blue robot it exploded as well. The robot used the speed of the vehicle to propel him into the Charger-robot, knocking it to the ground. Both brawled in the middle of the road while other cars swerved to avoid getting crushed by the colossuses. The Lamborghini-robot managed to knock the Charger-robot back long enough to draw its weapon, a wicked looking shotgun.
    Before the Charger-robot could recover the other robot had shot it in middle of the chest, knocking it off its feet once more. The Lamborghini-robot approached the Charger-robot and spoke in a rough, guttural sounding voice, “I was wondering when I would run into some Autobot scum, too bad it had to be one so weak!”

The Charger-Autobot smiled and said, in a soft yet aggressive voice, “Oh, but I never go out alone, Decepticon!”

From behind the Lamborghini-Decepticon appeared a second Autobot, in the guise of a NASCAR #14 stock car. The NASCAR-Autobot screeched to a halt and spun, knocking the Decepticon off its feet. When it had stopped, the NASCAR-Autobot converted into a massive robot who pulled out dual shotguns and pointed them at the Decepticon. From behind the ‘Con the Charger-Autobot rose and pulled out its weapons as well.

“I wouldn’t even move if I were you,” came the NASCAR-Autobots voice, war hardened but still with a playful attitude.

“A true Decepticon never gets bested by an Autobot,” it said, “I’d rather go down fighting than get taken prisoner!”

“Then so be it,” said the Charger-Autobot. The Decepticon attempted to get up, but before it could the NASCAR-Autobot shot it in the back of the head, killing it. The Decepticon collapsed to the ground as its eyes went dark.

“That’s one more for the scrap-pile!” exclaimed the NASCAR-Autobot as he holstered his weapons.

“The humans will be arising soon; we must not be here when that happens. Speedstrike, call N.E.S.T. Command and have them send a transport. We have to get ugly out of here before the humans find him,” said the Charger-Autobot, jerking her thumb at the Decepticon.

“Alright, Charger, you can head back to base. Your alternate mode won’t stand out as much as mine,” said Speedstrike, which was apparently his name.

“I’m going to stick with you, if another Decepticon overpowered me on the way, I’d be screwed.”

Speedstrike held his hand to the side of his head and said, “N.E.S.T. Command, this is Autobot Speedstrike requesting transport truck for one Autobot and one dead Decepticon. I will transmit my coordinates now, over.”

He must have heard a response because he said, “Alright, we’ll be awaiting pick-up, over.”

He turned toward Charger and spoke, “They should be here soon. You’ll follow behind the truck in vehicle mode.”

“Why do you think that Decepticon ran? If he had just stayed put we would never had known he was there. He hid energy signature well…”

“The same reason the others ran. They were afraid. They fear us now that their masters’ sparks are extinguished. They know we will find them eventually, so they try to escape, but we always find them.”

“How does it feel to you, to be feared by them?” Charger asked, a hint of worry in her voice.

“It doesn’t feel... good. It’s horrible. I wish this war had never started. Perhaps then so many lives needn’t be lost…” he said, voicing the thoughts he had pondered so often.

“It will be over soon, and then everything will go back to the way it was, before the war.”

“But I’m afraid this is just the beginning. We have no idea how many Decepticons were left after the Pillars were destroyed. There could be thousands more, lying in wait…”

Charger looked up the street they were standing on, “N.E.S.T. troops should be here soon. We must be ready when they arrive.”

“Yeah, help me move this ‘Con to the side of the road. They need room to pull up.”

The N.E.S.T. transports pulled up next to the still form on the pavement. Once the Autobots had helped load it up they transformed and Speedstrike drove into the back of one of the transports. The trucks drove out up the road with Charger immediately behind them.

“Speedstrike and Charger to weapons bay,” came the voice over the intercom at N.E.S.T. Command. The two Autobots complied and drove off in that direction. When they got there they converted into their robot modes and awaited refitting.

Both Autobots stood in their designated refitting areas as soldiers came to change out and reload their weapons.

“You don’t need to mess with that! I didn’t even use it this time!” Speedstrike shouted as a soldier went to sharpen his buzz saw.

“You should really do what he says. You don’t want to see him when he’s angry. It’s not pretty,” Charger whispered to the soldier, who promptly gave back the saw.

Speedstrike and Charger finished refitting quickly and, before they knew it, they were back on a new mission. Only this time, for the first time, it wasn’t just the two of them. Huntress, whose alternate mode was a large #14 NASCAR carrier truck used for carrying Speedstrike, whose vehicle mode didn’t exactly “blend in.” Huntress’s vehicle mode attracted a lot of attention as well, but at least it was street legal.

By the time they arrived at their destination it was shortly past midnight. Speedstrike drove out of Huntress’s trailer and started to transform. The hood of the car shifting to form his arms; the roof his chest. Finally the back of the stock car shifted to form into his legs and there he stood in robot form next to Charger.

When Huntress converted she gave off a feeling of strength. A thousand panels shifting all at once. The grill of the truck filling in over her chest, the rear end becoming her legs. Her trailer also transformed. Panels cracked and moved to other places until where the trailer once was stood was a monstrous weapons platform. Shotguns, 30 caliber rifles, blades, a battle axe, and much more was stored on it.

Huntress walked over to the weapons platform and grabbed a massive rifle and stored it on her back, “What are we waiting for? Let’s kick some Decepticon tailpipe!”

Speedstrike walked over to her and said, “In a moment. First, we need a plan. We know there’s more than one, so a distraction is out of the question,” He gave Charger a sharp look when he said that. She always liked to be the distraction, despite his protests.

“We should send one of us to scout out their location,” he sighed when he realized the logical choice for that, “Huntress, your vehicle mode is too large to be effective. Charger… I leave that job up to you, seeing as how my vehicle mode tends to… stick out in a crowd…”

“I’ll do it gladly!”

“Alright, Huntress, you and I will stay back here. Charger, when you meet a Decepticon you are to not engage. Lead them back here, we’ll be waiting.”

Charger transformed into her vehicle mode and was off. Huntress and Speedstrike stood ready for when she came back…

Charger drove through the abandoned streets. Nobody was out this late tonight, which was probably for the better. Less human casualties if it came to fighting. She pulled up to the next stop light, and a fire truck pulled up behind her.

Strange, she thought, I didn’t see that before. Suddenly the fire truck exploded and various metallic plates all shifted and came together to form a massive Decepticon.

Charger quickly drove forward, slammed on her brakes and executed a perfect u-turn, facing the Decepticon. She activated her Stealth Force mode and weapons shot out from cracks in her armor. She sped toward the ‘Con, shooting rockets and littering him with machine gun fire. At the last minute before she would have collided with it, she swerved to the right and took off towards where Speedstrike and Huntress were waiting.

Before she knew it, Charger was hit. The Decepticon had managed to strike her right taillight. Soon he had landed more shots. Charger transformed and pulled out her pistols and aimed them at the Decepticon.

“Who are you!” she shouted, desperate to keep him talking. She had to give her partners more time…

“Carnage, and I will be your end!” as soon as he was done speaking Charger began to shoot at him. He merely laughed and said, “My turn.”

Out of Carnage’s arm sprouted a razor-edged blade, out of the other came a large cannon. He ran at Charger, shooting at her with the cannon all the way. Just before he reached her he raised his blade and brought it down hard.

All he hit was the hard asphalt of the road. Charger had managed to jump out of the way and draw her own weapon, a two-handed pike. They charged at each other. When their weapons clashed sparks flew. Charger twirled her pike gracefully, while Carnage powerfully knocked over lampposts and mailboxes with his blade every time Charger ducked out of the way.

Carnage lashed out with his blade, but Charger swiftly ducked. However, Carnage was ready. He shot her with his gun, knocking her back a few yards. She was severely weakened now.

“It’s over, Autobot!” Carnage yelled. Charger didn’t give up.

“It’s not over until I say it is, Decepticon!” she shouted as she ducked around a corner into an alley, shooting at Carnage to distract him. Once she got around the corner she converted into vehicle mode and drove away. Carnage transformed and followed…

Charger heard Carnage shift into Stealth-Force mode, it was a loud, screeching sound of metal on metal. There was no room in the alley for her to perform a U-turn and fire back on him. She just had to hope for the best.

Carnage shot at Charger, but every time he did, she would swerve away, occasionally hitting street lights and trees, slowing her down, I just have to make it to Speedstrike, she thought, keeping her concentrated.

Soon she noticed the street corner her allies were behind. She sped up, hoping they were ready. She wasn’t prepared for what she found.

Speedstrike was in a fierce close-combat fight with a second fire truck Decepticon, while Huntress was hiding behind a building shooting at a car-carrier Decepticon. All the Decepticons were larger and more heavily armed than Charger and her partners. Only Huntress seemed to have more weapons than them.

Charger spun around and transformed, facing Carnage. He transformed and leaped at Charger with his weapons drawn; a blade on one hand, a machine gun in the other. Carnage brought his blade down on Charger, but she blocked it with her pike. Charger looked at Carnage’s other hand, and saw a gun pointed at her head.

“Your move, Autobot.” Charger looked around and saw her partners were trapped as well. Speedstrike wore a look of worry, Huntress one of hatred.

“Now then,” said the other fire truck Decepticon, “Tell us why you’re here, or we’ll pick you off one by one…”

“Let them go! Take me instead!” Speedstrike shouted, panicked.

“Ha! I don’t think so,” the car-carrier Decepticon said as he shot Huntress in the back. Huntress fell to the ground, as her optics flickered. When she finally hit the ground, they were black…

Speedstrike’s expression turned from worry to immense anger faster than any human could blink, “Come here! I’ll rip your sparks from your bodies! Get over here!” He activated his buzz saw and pulled his arm out of the fire truck-Decepticon’s grasp quickly, cutting its arm off from the elbow down in the process.
    Speedstrike flipped onto the Decepticon’s back and cut off its other arm at the shoulder. While on his back he dug his buzz saw into the ‘Con’s neck, the ’Con screamed before he was silenced forever. He jumped off its back and onto the ground as it fell, its optics dark forever.

Carnage was in shock just long enough for Speedstrike to get over to him and Charger, and shoot his arm with the shot gun he had just activated, knocking Carnage’s gun out of his hand in time for Charger to escape and draw her weapons and point them at the car-carrier-Decepticon.

“Don’t try anything funny, Decepticons!” Charger shouted. From her tone it was obvious she was thinking of Huntress.

Speedstrike looked at Charger and said, “So, which one do we kill first?”

Huntress knew Carnage was the bigger threat, or was that just her thinking of revenge? Carnage was barely holding a kneeling position, and his arm was limp. Speedstrike hit him from pretty close range…

“What do you say we both shoot at the same time?”

“Wait! There are other Decepticons here! If you gun us down, they will come and destroy you!” exclaimed the car-carrier-‘Con.

“Yeah, it’s not just me, Overhaul, and Fireshoot here! There are others! They aren’t as powerful as me, but they will tear you to shreds!”

“Well, since you’re unarmed and we’re pointing guns at both of you, and since those ‘Cons aren’t as powerful as you, I think it’s safe to say we can take them too,” Speedstrike said as he shot Carnage’s head off.

Overhaul realized he was going to die if he stayed there much longer, so before the Autobots knew it, he had transformed and raced away.

“Should I go after him?” Charger asked.

“No, we’ll find him again. A more immediate problem is Huntress’s condition. If we don’t get her help soon, I fear it may become too late…” Speedstrike said. He strode over to Huntress’s still form and said, “Don’t worry, things will be alright…”

Or so he hoped…

2. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Just chillin'

this is so good :)  wanna read more !!

3. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Thanks! Here's chapter two. It's shorter than chapter one, but there's more action;)  Plus, there are a few changes to the character lineup:D  Credit for Sledge goes to Dinodigger97.

Chapter 2
    DESPERATION
    Charger had called N.E.S.T. for assistance, and they had sent Hot Shot, Wreck-Gar, and thankfully a medic, Red Alert. They were able to move Huntress to a forest outside the main city, to provide better cover. Once they got there, Red Alert began work on Huntress.

“She looks like she’ll be functional soon, but she’ll need a new alternate mode. Her armor plating for this one is too damaged for further use,” he said, “I’ll finish healing her, but she will be reverted back into her protoform state.”

“Try to hurry. I don’t know how long it will be before the Decepticons return, and we could use her help,” said Speedstrike.

“So, how long are we going to wait before we go after the Decepticons?” Hot Shot inquired.

“Hot Shot, it would be suicide to go after them. No. We must wait for them to come to us…”

“But the longer we wait here the more innocent humans may be hurt by them! We have to help them now!” Hot Shot slammed his fist into a tree, knocking it over.

Charger approached him and said, “It will do no good if we find the Decepticons and we’re outnumbered and killed. Then the humans would be in even more danger. However, I do not agree fully with Speedstrike’s plan either. I feel we must compromise. We should leave two Autobots here; Wreck-Gar and Red Alert, and the rest of us should go and find the Decepticons. Then, when we lure them back, there will be a trap waiting.”

Speedstrike leaned against a tree with his arms crossed and said, “That is a very good plan, Charger. Once Huntress is operational again we can enact it.”

“I wouldn’t get your hopes up so soon. I said she’ll pull through. There’s still the matter of her finding a new vehicle mode…” Red Alert added to the conversation.

“When that circumstance arrives, Red Alert, will you lead her into the city to search for one?” Speedstrike asked.

“Of course.”

Red Alert continued to work on Huntress as the others watched. After a long while, her optics flashed back to life and she said, “Where did my armor go?”

Red Alert was the one who answered her, “It was too badly damaged. We had to revert you back into your protoform mode. I am to take you into the city to find a new alternate mode. We could do that now, if you want.”

Huntress had wanted to leave immediately to scan a new alternate mode. She had sneaked around the corners of buildings, with Red Alert going around corners first to make sure there were no humans. Finally they arrived at a police department and Huntress scanned an imposing S.W.A.T. truck. She transformed and in the center of the S.W.A.T. logo was a silver Autobot insignia.

On their way back to the forest they encountered no problems. When they arrived Red Alert converted first. His front wheel-wells shifting to form his arms. The back section of the ambulance making up his legs. Eventually he stood there in full robot mode. Huntress also transformed. Soon they were walking up to where the other Autobots stood.

Hot Shot wolf-whistled and said, “Sweet vehicle mode, still not better than my Mustang though…” Huntress glanced at him, smirked, and turned to look at Speedstrike and Charger.

“So… what’s the plan?” She asked after a few moments of silence.

Charger answered her, “Wreck-Gar and Red Alert are going to stay behind, while the rest of us go into the city to lure the Decepticons back here.”

“Well then, let’s go!” and she transformed back into her S.W.A.T. truck vehicle mode and revved her engine. The other Autobots, excluding Wreck-Gar and Red Alert, also transformed and drove off in a convoy style formation. They knew that at least Overhaul was still out there, and Carnage had said there were other Decepticons than just them. The time had come to find out if that was true…

The Autobots had planned to split into groups once they got into the city. Huntress and Hot Shot were going together, and Speedstrike and Charger went off in another direction.

Hot Shot rounded a corner, transformed, and performed a complicated flip, landing on his feet. Huntress pulled up to where Hot Shot stood and converted. The back end of the truck shifting into her arms and legs, and the grill and windshield formed her chest and abdomen.

Hot Shot looked behind a building and said, “The ‘Cons had better come out soon, it will start to get light out soon.”

Huntress looked around a building on the other side of the intersection, “Who cares. That would only make it easier for us to see them.”

From behind the two Autobots, a garbage truck stealthily pulled up and transformed. It bashed Hot Shot on the head with a large club-like weapon, knocking him out, and then proceeded toward Huntress. However, she knew he was there, and once he got close enough she twirled around and lashed out at him with a blade that had converted from her hand. The garbage truck-Decepticon dodged the blade, and retaliated with his club.

Huntress shouted over the comm., “We need help here! Hot Shot is knocked out, and I don’t know how long I can hold him off!”

Charger’s voice was the one that replied, “We’re a little occupied at the moment, Red Alert is assisting us, but we’ve sent Wreck-Gar over to help you! Try to move toward the center of the city, we can regroup there!”

Huntress pulled a large rifle off her back and shot the Decepticon’s right leg, “You think that hurt Sledge? I will rip you apart!”

This one doesn’t seem to be the smartest ‘Con around, she thought. She whipped around and shot twice more, each time seeming to cause no damage to Sledge. He would just get back up and continue fighting.

“Huntress! This is Speedstrike, I have a fix on your position and I should be there soon! Try to hold out just a little bit longer!” he said over the comm. Huntress jumped as Sledge brought his club down, cracking the pavement. As she came down she shot him in the back. Just as before, his only reaction was turning around and swinging his club again.

Out of the corner of her eye she spotted Speedstrike, on the roof of a nearby building, with a sniper rifle in his hand. She kicked Sledge back allowing Speedstrike a clear shot. He fired, hitting Sledge’s eye. Huntress then shot at Sledge as well, both of them seeming to cause at least some damage. Hot Shot also came back to consciousness at that time, adding his gun into the mix.

Realizing he was outgunned, Sledge transformed and drove away. Once he was out of sight Wreck-Gar pulled up and said, “Where’s the ‘Con! Wait, what’d I miss?”

Speedstrike had climbed down from the building and walked over to where the other Autobots stood, “We have to hurry! Charger and Red Alert seemed to be holding the Decepticon off well when I left, but I don’t know what may have happened since then…”

4. Jazzfan0217

gettin good, good job man. :) 

5. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Sorry it's taken me so long. I wanted the end of this chapter to have a rather depressing impact, and I hope I accomplished that...

Chapter 3

DEVASTATION
    The Autobots rolled out in a convoy formation. Speedstrike in the lead, followed by Huntress, Wreck-Gar, and Hot Shot in the back. Before they approached Charger and Red Alert’s location they transformed and drew their weapons. Huntress wielded an axe, Hot Shot had twin plasma pistols, Wreck-Gar used a chainsaw, and Speedstrike, his buzz saw and a shot gun.

Speedstrike peered around a building and gasped. Red Alert and Charger were being held captive by two Decepticons. Charger hands were being held behind her head by a Decepticon, and a second ‘Con was pointing a gun at her. Red Alert was in a similar position, but he had two ‘Cons pointing guns at him.

Anger built inside Speedstrike. He wanted to charge and make those Decepticons pay for what they were doing. He would never allow a member of his team to die while he still functioned! Fortunately rational thought overcame his emotions. He thought more like a leader should.

“We seem to have them outnumbered. There are six of us and only five of them,” Speedstrike said to his comrades, “That, however, is including Charger and Red Alert, who are currently being held captive. That also gives us a slight advantage. The Decepticons will have to concentrate on keeping their prisoners as well as on us.”

A worse revelation struck Speedstrike at that moment. The ‘Cons wouldn’t be able to focus on two prisoners and four Autobots attacking them. Their prisoners, in an already poor position, would almost surely be terminated…
    “I will attempt to climb this building,” He said, jerking his thumb at the building from which they hid behind, “From there I’ll be able to use my sniper rifle on the Decepticons, and distract them. Then I want Hot Shot to drive in and attack, drive around in stealth mode and cause confusion. You two,” he pointed at Huntress and Wreck-Gar, “Give Hot Shot a minute then fall in, attacking the ‘Cons. May you have luck.”

It didn’t take long for Speedstrike to climb the building. Once he was on the roof he drew his rifle. He targeted a con in his scope, and fired! He hit his mark, Overhaul’s right shoulder, making his arm useless. Unfortunately that made the Decepticons notice him. They fired on him, but Speedstrike ducked and their rounds hit the building instead, knocking off great chunks of brick and mortar.

He had created the distraction Hot Shot needed to begin phase two, however. He drove in stealth mode, shooting at the ‘Cons. Before one could get a lock on him, Hot Shot would quickly drive in another direction, dodging the bullets. None of the Decepticons were able to land a hit on him.

At that moment, Huntress and Wreck-Gar ran after the Decepticons, weapons blazing. Speedstrike also jumped down from the top of the building, creating a very large crater in the sidewalk when he landed. He worked his way over to Red Alert. Luckily the Decepticons who had been holding him were gone, busy fighting Huntress, Wreck-Gar, the freed Charger, and Hot Shot.

“We need to get the humans out of the city,” he said to Red Alert, “I had hoped to do this mission stealthily, but I fear if we wait much longer we will put humans at unnecessary risk.”

“Will do!” Red Alert said in reply. He transformed, and Speedstrike protected him from enemy fire, while retaliating whenever he got a chance. It was nearly daybreak; the humans should be busy soon. They were in a small city, but they had still seen a few cars.

“Red Alert! Drive throughout the city and look for humans; when you find one transform and explain the situation to them! Carry them out of the city boundaries! I will radio for N.E.S.T. troops to come and assist!” Speedstrike shouted over his shoulder when he got a chance. Just after he had finished speaking a Decepticon shot a rapid number of slugs at him, one of them hit him in his lower-left arm, blowing off a large chunk.

“Argh!” he screamed in pain. Huntress saw the ‘Con who had shot Speedstrike and took revenge. She threw a mace into its face and pulled it out the back of its head, killing it.

After his injury, Speedstrike became a prime target. All the Decepticons fired on him. The other Autobots tried to keep the ‘Cons from Speedstrike, but the ‘Cons just shrugged them off.

One of the Decepticons, Overhaul, managed to land a critical hit on Speedstrike. He shot him in the center of his chest, but still he functioned. Speedstrike ran at Overhaul with his shotguns out. He shot Overhaul in the head, threw one of his guns to the ground when he reached him, transformed his right hand into his buzz saw, and hacked Overhaul’s head off.

Before he could recover from his strike, Speedstrike was struck in the back by one of the ‘Cons, Sledge. Sledge’s blade had gone straight through his torso, pulling his internal workings out. He pulled the blade out of his back and swung it at Sledge, but he missed by a long shot… His spark still functioned, but the rest of him was far beyond repair… His body went limp, and his eyes went out…

6. Jazzfan0217

No Speedstrike... The suspense is killing me. This is getting good. :) 

7. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    If that kept you in suspense, wait till this chapter! There's a lot of things that are unresolved... Credit for Headbanger goes to Dinodigger97.
    Chapter 4
    HOPELESSNESS
    For a moment the Autobots just stared at Speedstrike’s lifeless body. How was it possible? He had seemed so strong. How long would it be before another one of them fell? How long would it be before the cause was lost? That answer came far too fast…

The assembled Autobots realized the Decepticons had stopped attacking them. They were all looking up at the sky instead. Out of nowhere a purple Cybertronian jet flew towards the tallest building in the city. It transformed before it reached the building and slammed into the side, grabbing the roof. It was the Decepticon all Autobots feared. It was Cyclonus.

“Decepticons! This is the day we shall conquer this wretched planet once and for all! Take no prisoners! Let no one survive!” he said, his voice magnified in the almost empty streets.

Once Cyclonus had finished speaking, many Decepticons came from around buildings, surrounding the Autobots. They all pointed their weapons at the ‘Bots, and they dropped their weapons. Sledge grabbed Wreck-Gar and held his arms behind his back, the other ‘Cons grabbing the Autobots respectively.

Cyclonus leaped off his perch atop the building, and about halfway to the ground he transformed and flew to where the Autobots were being held. When he reached them he transformed once again and hit the pavement hard. He walked up to Charger and put his face in hers and said in a low, growling voice:

“We shall give you a fighting chance. But you will not get another. Next time we meet, you will be exterminated.” When he had finished speaking a deep orange and white colored F-15 Eagle flew to where he stood. Before it hit the ground it converted, landing on all fours in robot mode. The robots name was Sunstorm, Cyclonus’s second-in-command.

“The Autobot Red Alert was seen trying to assist humans in leaving the city, my master,” he said, in a deep, scratchy voice. It sounded like he didn’t use it often.

Cyclonus was furious as he said, “You let him get away! You should have killed them, all of them! The humans, the Autobot, all of them!” When he finished speaking, Cyclonus grabbed Sunstorm’s shoulder and threw him to the ground. He smashed his head into the pavement with his foot and growled, “You shall do well not to make that mistake again!”

“Yes, yes master! Never again will I fail you! I will go right now and destroy the Autobot, and any humans he has dared to keep in his company!”

“Yes, go! Now! Bring me his dead and crumbling form! Leave!”

Cyclonus began to stride over to where Huntress was being held captive, but he stumbled as his foot hit something. It was Speedstrike’s body.

“It seems one Autobot has already fallen. The others will soon follow. Now, let them go. We want to make this interesting, don’t we?” as Cyclonus said those words, an evil gleam passed through his eyes. The Decepticons did as they were told, all save one.

Cyclonus had noticed that fact, “What is your name, scum?”

“Headbanger, master. These Autobots have tormented me for many years, it’s the reason I am involved in this war. Wouldn’t it be easier just to kill them now?” he said reluctantly.

Cyclonus chuckled a little before he muttered, “Easier. Ha.”

He then loaded his weapon and shot Headbanger in the head, and once more in the chest, for good measure.

“That is what happens when you disobey an order. Do not make me make an example of anyone else.”

He then turned to the Autobots and said, “You may go. We shall give you a head start. Then the hunt begins. It is very likely that many of you will not survive.”

“Oh, and to make sure you don’t call for assistance. Sunstorm! You know what to do!”

Sunstorm flew over the Autobots and emitted an EMP blast, knocking out all the Autobot communications.

“Good luck,” Cyclonus said…

8. Rusty24

Rusty24 Well-Known Member

This is really good. Please continue.

9. Jazzfan0217

please continue. still haven't given up on Speedstrike, if his spark is still functioning from ch. 3.

10. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Thanks for the positive comments! And to Jazzfan0217, it seems like you noticed something important, good job!:thumbs2:  This is a pretty short chapter, but the next one will be longer, and you'll unfortunately have a longer wait...
    Chapter 5
    DESPAIR
    The Autobots drove in vehicle mode for a short while before finding Red Alert. Luckily, Sunstorm seemed not to have found him.

Since Speedstrike’s death, Charger had taken command. Her first words as leader were, “Speedstrike would have wanted us to evacuate the city. If the humans are found by the ‘Cons they will die. We should split up and take as many humans out of the city as possible. Red Alert, I understand that Speedstrike commanded you to start this before he died.”

“Indeed he did. I managed to get a few out, but when I heard of Speedstrike’s passing from Hot Shot over the comm., I knew he hadn’t radioed for N.E.S.T. to send assistance. As such, I took it upon myself to do so. They are sending human troops to assist in the evacuation. All we have to do is hold off the Decepticons while they work.”

“In that case, everyone split up! Make it difficult for them!” with those words she transformed and drove off, the other Autobots doing the same.

Wreck-Gar drove through the streets, which now held many human vehicles. A pick-up truck in front of him pulled up to a stop sign. It stood idle for a few moments before a gunshot rang out and the truck exploded. Wreck-Gar shifted from his garbage truck mode into his robot mode and drew his weapons; two large cannons.

Wreck-Gar hurled himself around the corner that the gunshot came from, and he came face to face with Sledge, his broken optic dangling from his head. A gift from Speedstrike.

“Ha-ha! Pathetic Autobot! I was hoping I’d run into you, you will be fun to squish!” Sledge said through a sneer.

“You’re the one who will be getting squished!” Wreck-Gar said in retaliation, as Sledge aimed his gun at him. When he fired, Wreck-Gar leaped out of the way without a second to spare, the blast had scorched some of his back plating.

“You won’t junk me!” Wreck-Gar shouted as he shot at Sledge. He riddled the Decepticon with gunfire until he eventually struck him in his left knee, damaging critical systems that controlled his leg. Sledge fell over, but he grabbed Wreck-Gar’s leg, knocking him over.

Sledge pulled out his club and took a whack at Wreck-Gar, who managed to dodge the blow, which cracked the pavement instead. Wreck-Gar aimed his cannon again and shot at Sledge, the bullet merely grazed his shoulder. Sledge left his club lying on the ground and took another shot at Wreck-Gar, hitting his right arm, causing him to drop the weapon in that hand.

Sledge managed to get behind Wreck-Gar and kicked him to the ground. Wreck-Gar turned around onto his back and shot Sledge again, this time hitting his other optic.

“Argh! I’m blind! Where are you! I’m going to kill you Autobot!” he said as he blindly flailed around. Wreck-Gar used that to his advantage and pushed his gun into Sledge’s back, he fired once. The blast destroyed his spark, and Sledge fell to the ground, never to rise again…

11. Jazzfan0217

Ohhh intense please continue :thumb 

12. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Things are going to get even more intense as this fan fiction begins to enter its conclusion!
    Chapter 6
    DESERTION
    On the edges of the city boundaries, N.E.S.T. operatives and two Autobots arrived to help evacuate the city. One of those Autobots was Denier. Her vehicle mode was a green Ferrari. She drove around on wheels instead of walking on feet, and once she came to a halt with N.E.S.T. she quickly and gracefully transformed and drew her weapons.

The other Autobot was Sandstorm. His alternate mode was an assault buggy, which was the mode he stayed in when he arrived, with his human partner, Private Dedcliff, inside the vehicle. Dedcliff was an average height, male N.E.S.T. soldier. He had blond, short-cut hair, and on the left sleeve of his green-hued uniform was a red Autobot faction symbol.

The other N.E.S.T. soldiers came in various different vehicles. Most were in large armored pickup trucks. But some were riding Can Am Spyders, and others were riding all terrain vehicles. Before the soldiers could get close to the city Sunstorm came out of nowhere. Then he flew by and transformed in midair, smashing a car in his landing.

“Have you come to join the hunt? Unfortunately, I’m afraid you’re too late!” he said before he shot one of the soldiers on a Spyder, vaporizing him.

“Ha-ha! Who’s next?”

Denier, however, had other plans. She had been hiding behind a building when Sunstorm had shown up, and his back was currently to her. She aimed one of her guns at him and fired. He turned around, but she was too quick and was able to stay behind him. She constantly fired at him, while staying on the move so as to stay behind him. Sunstorm, unable to retaliate, jumped into the air, converted, and flew away, knocking Denier off her feet. There was a bright flash in the sky, and he was gone.

Dedcliff climbed out of his vehicle, and Sandstorm transformed, his rear wheels becoming his shoulders, the roll cage flipping onto his back, and the front of the buggy shifted into his feet. He reached behind his back and pulled out a shotgun-like weapon.

“So, what do we do first? Go after the ‘Cons, or evacuate the city?” he said in a thick Southern-US accent.

Denier was the one who answered him, “You and I will go after the Decepticons, Red Alert should be here soon. He’ll help these soldiers evacuate the city.” At those words she transformed. Sandstorm followed her lead and Dedcliff climbed back inside him. They drove off further into the city to hunt the Decepticons, and hope they could find the other Autobots.

After driving for a long while, passing by other cars driving through the streets as though nothing was happening, Denier thought to herself, Good, this means Cyclonus hasn’t exterminated the entire city… yet…

The two ‘Bots had driven for a long while before coming across a sight that made Denier lose hope. Speedstrike’s body lay in from of them.
    Denier shifted back into her robot mode and knelt down next to Speedstrike’s lifeless form… She turned around to Dedcliff and Sandstorm and said, “His spark is still functioning, do you think it’s possible for us to save him…?” She doubted it, but if there was even the smallest chance that he could come back, then she would try it…

Sandstorm transformed when Dedcliff climbed out of him and walked up to where Denier was kneeling, “It’s possible. Unlikely, but possible…”

“I’ll take that chance then. He was an amazing soldier; we need more Autobots like him…”

Dedcliff, who had been silent the whole time, chose then to speak, “What are we going to do with the body? We can’t carry it with us, but we can’t just leave it here.”

“I’ll carry him to a safer place, where the ‘Cons can’t find him. You two need to go on. Find the other Autobots here and join up with them, I’ll catch up…” Denier ordered them, and they obeyed. As they drove out of sight, she picked up Speedstrike’s body, and walked off with it…

Red Alert had pulled up to the N.E.S.T. soldiers shortly after Sandstorm, Dedcliff, and Denier had left. Once he pulled up he opened his driver side door, a female N.E.S.T. soldier climbed in and shut the door behind her. A medic climbed into the back of his ambulance mode, in case they needed him…

Denier had carried Speedstrike to an abandoned prison; he would be safe and out of sight there. She transformed and drove away from the prison, making a silent vow to return. It wasn’t long before she met up with Sandstorm, who had found Hot Shot on his mission to find the other Autobots.

“Hot Shot, what has been going on here? How bad is it?” Denier asked.

“Not good, but not terrible, either. We’re holding out against the ‘Cons, and we haven’t lost anybody else… As far as we reckon, Cyclonus and Sunstorm are our biggest concerns. The other ‘Cons seem to be pretty easy to kill, as long as we gang-up on them…”

“In that case, who’s going to go after Sunstorm and Cyclonus?” Sandstorm asked.

“We think that we should take down the other Decepticons first, then we can concentrate everything on them,” Hot Shot replied, and his tone clearly said he didn’t like that plan.

“How many other Autobots are here, besides you and Red Alert?” Denier was the next one to inquire something of Hot Shot.

“Well, let’s see. Charger and Huntress, last I saw them they were driving around together looking for ‘Cons. Wreck-Gar, I just met up with him earlier. He’s killed a Decepticon named Sledge. Sandstorm told me you found out what happened to Speedstrike…”

“Yes, but standing around here mourning won’t bring him back. We need to find the others and regroup. If we stick together we can better hunt down the Decepticons!”

“Actually, it’s sort of the other way around. Cyclonus had captured us before, and the only reason he let us go was because he wanted to have a little fun with us. We aren’t hunting the Decepticons anymore, they’re hunting us…”

13. Jazzfan0217

please continue :) 

14. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Thanks! Here's the next chapter!
    Chapter 7
    REGRET
    The trio of Autobots rolled out, Denier leading, Hot Shot close behind, and Sandstorm and Dedcliff taking up the rear. Red Alert and the N.E.S.T. soldiers had successfully evacuated the city, which was now empty. There was no reason to be in disguise, so Denier and Hot Shot converted into stealth mode, so as to be ready for when the Decepticons appeared. Sandstorm didn’t have a stealth mode, just his shotgun attached to his roll cage.

Denier and Hot Shot quickly turned a corner to find a group of four Decepticons. One appeared to have a grey Chevy Chevelle alternate mode. Another seemed to have not scanned a vehicle mode, still being a Protoform. The two others seemed to have been found by the other Autobots, one was missing some of its head, and the other had all the armor stripped from its right arm.

The ‘Cons noticed the Autobots almost instantly, and began to fire on them. Hot Shot and Denier were too quick, and managed to dart around the incoming fire, while firing back at the ‘Cons. Denier drove sideways, and just before she would have hit a lamp post, she transformed, using the lamp to swing around, her wheels giving her more momentum as they ran over a building.

She swung off the lamp and crashed into one of the larger Decepticons, the one with the damaged arm. As the Decepticon tried to shoot at her, she whipped around its body, causing damage with her blade that had sprouted from her arm. She hacked off his left arm, and brought her blade down on its back.

“Jetblast! Get her off of me!” he shouted at the Chevelle Decepticon, Jetblast.

Jetblast ran over to Denier’s target, and drew his gun. In that time, she had managed to slice off some more of his armor while he flailed madly around. Jetblast tried to shoot Denier, but she was too quick and he wound up hitting the other Decepticon instead!

“Watch out, you imbecile!”

Denier stabbed her blade through the ‘Cons chest, let go of it, then leaped around to pull it out the other side, causing great damage. Then she replaced her blade with a large Gatling gun, and swung herself off the ‘Con, pulling him to the ground in the process.

Before he even had a chance to beg for mercy, she shot his head and laid fire down his back. He wasn’t getting back up.

Before she had time to recover from her attack, another Decepticon had shot her in the back. The blow didn’t do any critical damage, but with her big gun it knocked her off her wheels. Luckily Hot Shot was there and he shot at the Decepticon who had shot Denier. Due to the fact that the Decepticon was still in Protoform mode, the blast did much more damage.

Just then, Charger whipped around a corner in stealth mode and shot continuously at the ‘Con. Before she had gotten too close to it she transformed and pulled out her pike to hit it in the chest. She then converted her hand into a blaster and shot the ‘Con in the head.

The other two Decepticons, realizing they were outnumbered, transformed and drove away. One was Jetblast, the other turned into a dump truck before driving off. Denier shifted into her stealth mode and took off after them, shooting at them as she pursued them.

Jetblast and the dump truck-Decepticon took different roads when a fork appeared, and Denier chose to continue her pursuit after the dump truck-‘Con, keeping up with it with ease. Her vehicle mode was built for speed; the Decepticon’s was built for power. The Decepticon gave a quick burst of speed, and began to convert. It freed its hand from his alternate mode first, slamming it into the ground. It swung around on that hand and completed its transformation, standing in the middle of the road in front of Denier.

When Denier got too close to the ‘Con it kicked her into a building on the side of the road, she managed to transform before she hit the building. She hit the building hard and lay on the sidewalk as the Decepticon approached her.

“Ha-ha! A little Autobot has lost her way!” it screamed at her. She attempted to get up, but the impact had rattled her systems. The ‘Con drew his weapon; a long sword, and prepared to bring it down, delivering a fatal blow to Denier…

Shit, she thought, I regret choosing big and slow here now…

However, before the Decepticon could kill her, she was able to move just enough so as to be out of the way when it brought the blade down, if she hadn’t moved, she would have been done for. She used the Decepticon’s momentary surprise to whip out her blade. She skated up to it and leaped over its head, taking a strike at it with her blade. Her blade got stuck in the panels of its shoulder, and it was ripped from her arm.

“Argh!” she screamed in pain.

“Nice try!” the ‘Con exclaimed, “Now it’s my turn!” It pulled the blade out of his shoulder, which caused it to go limp. Then he hurled it at Denier with so much force that it flew through her abdomen, ripping out many of her insides, and impaled itself in the wall of the building behind her.

Before the ‘Con could make the final strike, Denier converted her other hand into another blade and stabbed the Decepticon’s chest and up through his head, killing it before it could kill her…

15. Jazzfan0217

this is the part where your on the edge of your seat if this were a movie. can't wait to see where this leads. :thumb 

16. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Ha-ha! That's what I'm trying to get at! I'm trying to make the chapters gain suspense as we lead up to the final one... This short next chapter takes a bit of a spin on perspective...
    Chapter 8
    HATRED
    Cyclonus stood atop a large building. From that vantage point, he could see almost the entire city. He had been watching the Autobots slowly defeat some of his Decepticons here and there, but he could tell they were weakening. In time he would join the battle, and all would be lost for the pathetic Autobots! All of them must fall! And once these in the city fell, Cyclonus would go after the mighty Optimus Prime himself! He would do what Megatron failed to do! After so long, the Dynasty of the Primes will die out, once and for all...

“The last Prime’s spark will be extinguished! And it will be me who performs that deed!” he spoke to himself, for only he was there.

Sunstorm chose that moment to fly towards the building in his robot mode.

“M-master, the Autobots are weakening; unfortunately they’re still managing to kill many of our Decepticons.”

“How dare they!” Cyclonus shouted, causing Sunstorm to flinch a little, “Sunstorm, I have allowed the Autobots to gain the upper hand. I should have been involved the hunt from the start. Victory for us would have been assured! That is what I must do now.”

With that word he jumped into the air, converted into his Cybertronian jet form, and flew off to join the battle…

17. Jazzfan0217

uh oh. looks like the 'party' just got started with Syclonus joinig in. not good for the Autobots. :popcorn , this is gettin good :thumb 

18. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    Here's chapter nine! A rather interesting chapter, if I do say so myself...
    *Note: I have changed Skywarp to Sunstorm. He is now a orange and white F-15 Eagle, instead of a purple and black F-22 Raptor. Sunstorm hardly ever shines in TransFormers fiction, now he gets his chance! :wink: 
    Chapter 9
    GRIEF
    Denier had been found by Red Alert shortly after she had killed the Decepticon, and he had been working diligently on her. Being in the field wasn’t like being back at N.E.S.T. command; he didn’t have as many tools at his disposal as he did there, but if he could fix Huntress as damaged as she had been, then he could help Denier. Her damage wasn’t as severe as Huntress’s had been anyway.

Hot Shot stood near him. He had meet Red Alert as he was coming back with Denier’s limp form, and was now standing guard while he worked. Red Alert bent over Denier and welded two pieces of her metal skeleton together. He clipped wires off of deceased Decepticons that were in the area and used them to repair Denier. After a long time of delicate work, Denier’s optics lit up, and she was back online.

“Red Alert! I need your help! Speedstrike, his body is lying in an abandoned prison, and his spark is still functioning! There may be a chance for us to save him!” those were her first words when she had sat up.

“Denier, I’m sorry, but Speedstrike is lost…” Red Alert replied somberly.

“No, he’s not! Did you examine his body? You were too busy evacuating the city! We have to save him! Hot Shot, you’re coming with me!” she shouted. Before Red Alert could get another word in she had transformed and driven off, with Hot Shot close behind her.

Denier led Hot Shot to the location of the prison and transformed when she got to it. He did the same. She entered the prison, using the wheels on the end of her legs to glide into it. Hot Shot walked close behind her.

“Denier, I’m sorry to say this, but Speedstrike’s dead. I was there, I saw it. He’s gone…”

“No, I refuse to believe that! Sandstorm agreed with me, his spark still functions. He just needs some repair work, that’s all…” Denier’s voice trailed off as she spotted Speedstrike’s body. It was lying exactly where she had left it. She rolled over to him, and picked him up. She locked her wheels so she could walk more stably.

“Come on, Hot Shot. We need to take him back to Red Alert,” she began to walk towards the exit of the prison, but Hot Shot stopped her.

“What is it?” she inquired.

“Why don’t we bring Red Alert here?”

“Because we don’t have time! I needed you to come along with me so you could provide cover fire in case we’re attacked. Now, let’s get a move on!” and with that Denier walked off, Speedstrike’s body once again in her arms…

19. Jazzfan0217

woah nice, this was a pretty interesting chapter. now i really wanna see what happens next. :popcorn .

20. Bumblebee765

Bumblebee765 Wrecker

News Credits:
    This is an interesting chapter... Shows how much of a threat Cyclonus really is...
    Chapter 10
    NEGLECTED
    Thankfully Red Alert was still in the same place Denier and Hot Shot had left him, which wasn’t far from the prison. They had encountered no Decepticons along the way, which was hopefully a good sign. Red Alert examined Speedstrike’s body and said:

“You were right, Denier. His spark does still function. His mind does as well, but all the circuitry that carries power throughout his body will need extensive repairs. I’m still not sure he’ll pull through, but I’ll do the best I can…” his voice trailed off as he began his work.

“I’m going to leave Hot Shot here with you, to protect you while you work. I’m going to try to find the other Autobots. Sandstorm was with us previously, but he went to go join up with the others. Good luck!” and without another word she had converted into her green Ferrari vehicle mode and driven off, kicking up some grass and leaving a cloud of dirt behind her.

Before long Denier was intercepted by one the Decepticons she had met before, Jetblast. Once he saw her he quickly transformed with the front of his Chevelle mode facing her, and activated his stealth mode. He took off backwards, firing at Denier, who had also shifted into her stealth mode. She fired missiles from a launcher above her rear right wheel. They all missed their target; one hit the side of a building, spraying large chunks from the building everywhere.

Jetblast obviously took that as a warning, for he slammed on his brakes and whipped around. He converted back into his regular vehicle mode and took off. Denier didn’t have enough time to recover from the pieces of the building that had landed in front of her, so by the time she had Jetblast was nowhere in sight.

Charger drove with Sandstorm for a short while before she came across Cyclonus. He wasn’t happy to see her. He drew his weapon and shot at the road in front of her. She transformed before she hit the hole that the blast had made. She used her momentum to aim a kick at Cyclonus, but he merely grabbed her leg and swung her behind him.

Sandstorm had transformed while Cyclonus was busy with Charger and when his back was to him Sandstorm fired with his shotgun. Cyclonus shrugged off the slugs and turned his own weapon on Sandstorm.

“You dare shoot at me!” Cyclonus screamed and fired on Sandstorm. Cyclonus’s blast did much more damage to Sandstorm, and knocked him unconscious.

“Now it’s your turn!” he shouted as he turned to Charger. She leaped at him with her pike drawn, but before she had reached him Cyclonus had fired at her, blasting her head off. She fell to the ground and her pike fell out of her limp hand. Cyclonus put his weapon away and knelt down to pick up Charger’s decapitated head.

“Foolish Autobot,” he said, and as he walked away he threw her head over his shoulder, and laughed…