Transformers Exiles and Transformers Prime Continuity *SPOILERS**

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Thundercrackers, Oct 4, 2011.

1. Grimlockimus

Grimlockimus Wot?

News Credits:
    Rumors are he'll appear in the show, even the creators said Dinobots were planned in the future.

I was hoping he'd be in the book though, maybe give some insight on how he'll speak in the show, whether he'll be G1 Grimlock, or Comic Grimlock

2. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    So Amalgamous Prime is real? And did it say in the book that he is the Horned one?

3. Thundercrackers

Thundercrackers Cybertonian Scholar

Yes, he is. But he's only briefly mentioned when they were talking about makeshift's abilites. I forgot that lttle bit after reading it. The Shifters are all descended from him. Strange that the 13 had two tricksters.

I wonder if in 'Prime' they will visit ethier of the two colonies the Ark visited in the book, Velocitron or Junkion?

4. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    Did the book flat out say he's a prankster, or just a master of puzzles? I too, find that strange.

5. Thundercrackers

No mention of Horns on Amalgamus.

They specifically called Nexus a prankster and puzzle master, and Amalgamus the Trickster.

6. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    no horns? good. I dont know why people jumped straight to the conclusion that that was him other than the Loki similarity. Makes me wonder which of the recently shown 13 he is, if any...

7. Autob ironhide

Autob ironhide Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    So I wonder who wheeljack is gonna bring as reinforcement is going Springer, or is it going ultra magnus? Wheeljack can only bring back one other bot with him.

8. Sinnertwin

Sinnertwin Banned

News Credits:
    Honestly, I could believe the Loki looking one is Amalgamous. The references are all there; big curved horns, wiry and weasely looking, and he's a shapeshifting trickster. I always figured Liege Maximo would look much more powerful and demonic anyway. Maybe he's actually that weird thing with the smoking eyes?

Really cool that they actually talk about Makeshift, and that one of the Primes was specifically a Shapeshifter. Too bad we'll likely never get a toy of either. :( 

9. rattimus prime

rattimus prime Scout Class Prime

so are these Primes ever mentioned as being Guardians of Anything? Cause IIRC each of the primes were meant to be guardians of some force of nature, Megatronus's Chaos and Entropy, Nexus's Rarefied Energon, Vector's Time and Space, and guessing that alpha trion could be of history or something, or did that just get thrown out the Air Lock

^SinnerTwin, actually you reminded me that there are two designs that could be either Amalgamous or Liege, the one with the HUGE horns or the one with the Giant Ass Cape and smaller horns

10. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    I think that'll stick around

refernces to Loki sure, but I'm not sure references to Loki were in the book, or merely assumptions based on their similar personalities (as apposed to appearances) Him having Horns isnt actually mentioned in the book

11. Sinnertwin

Sinnertwin Banned

News Credits:
    I kinda take back my post. I read some of the Botcon 2010 coverage and it was noted that Liege was "slighter in build than [the author] expected". Thus, I'm now confident thin guy with huge horns is indeed Liege.

But that leaves one question...what the FUCK is the thing with the smoking eyes? Its body is like...indefinable! I can't make heads or tails of that shit!

12. Thundercrackers

The way they are presented in the book, except for Nexus, they really aren't guardians of anything. Vector Prime left our Universe for his own pocket universe after he saw the Primes could never get along, and feels the thirteen's time has passed, and refuses to get involved with anything. Nexus Guards his cosmic sword by breaking it into five parts, keeping a part in each of his component bots, and spreading them across the universe.

The Fallen's betrayal was the murder of Solus Prime, out of Jealously (no I am not making this up) because she Loved Nexus Prime. This happened after Unicron's defeat, so I think the fallen is no longer tied to unicron, but is the decepticon founder/inspirer like in the films. The Leige Maximo betrayaed the Thirteen After the Fallen's defeat. He was defeated by Alchemist Prime, who then disappered himself.

The surviving thirteen are Alpha Trion, Nexus Prime, Vector Prime, and implied the Fallen and Leige Maximo survived. Also based on the writing and the way they act, I don't think these thriteen are the multiversal singulartites from the other universes in the mutiverse.

13. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Smokey eyes could be Liege Maximo since original Liege was a ugly weirdass motherfucker too.

14. StarYoshi14

StarYoshi14 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I know the thirteen 'in the past' all held some function vital to the universe, but we can't keep bringing that up. This is a new continuity, and the whole multiversal singularity thing has been nullified.

15. Sinnertwin

Sinnertwin Banned

News Credits:
    That's pretty much my thought. If Loki dude isn't Liege, the fucked up burning eyes thing HAS to be.

16. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    it could be the one with the deformed eyes benethe the floating orb in the "intro" scene, number 11 on the pics i posted earlier.

17. Thundercrackers

So yeah, like I said in my last post above, The fallen basically betrayed his 'brothers' because he was a Jilted lover XD

18. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    Less of an epic tale, more of a soap opera...

19. Sinnertwin

Sinnertwin Banned

News Credits:
    Well, I suppose there's our proof that Transformers in this continuity fall in love and have relationships between male and female archetypes, implying the species has gender.

THIS THREAD JUST GOT CUHRAYZEEEE

20. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    No wonder Megatron is insane.

His grand grand father wanted to bone his own sister.