Transformers: Evolutions: Atomic Warrior

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Gojira Prime, Sep 11, 2009.

1. Gojira Prime

Gojira Prime Narf

Basic Synopsis:

Inspired primarily by the "Hearts of Steel" concept, this is a story that puts humans' first contact with the Transformers in the 1950's. The age of the atom bomb, giant radioactive dinosaurs, and flying saucers. And who better to show up at a time when flying saucers are all the rage than Cosmos? Cosmos is alone in this story, the only Transformer. The other Autobots from the Ark have dissapeared long ago, and Cosmos was sent out to find them. He was somehow able to trace the path of the Ark to Earth, where he concluded that the ship must be in suspended animation somewhere. Upon further investigation of this planet, he sees that the inhabitants are overcome by many strange threats, and decides to serve as thier protector. He eventually joins forces with the US military and-beyond that- becomes a nation-wide sensation. "Cosmos: Defender of the Universe!" they call him. But behind the Ray Harryhausen produced films and saturday morning cartoons, the true Cosmos is not entirley trusted by those who he calls his partners.
    It's a high-flying, 50's style swining adventure the likes of which no one has ever seen or heard before.

Opening scene.

San Fransisco, 1954. A large creature reminiscant of the Rhedosaurus is attacking the city. It is not nearly large enough to simply wade through buildings, destroying indiscriminatley like Godzilla, rather, it claws it's way through the walls, chomping the tasty morsels inside. The army begins to make a stand, but it is not enough. The Beast is quick, and is able to flip thier tanks over and hurl cars at approaching aeroplanes. A courageous man decides to take initiative, drawing a small pistol from his coat, he leavs the side of his wife and daughter to try and get a luck shot at the Beast. The Beast turns to see the man, and a look enters the eyes of the Beast that is wild with the lust to kill. As the Beast slowly approaches the man, gaining speed with every step, a green flying saucer descends from the heavans, the Beast hears the strange sounds of its engines and turns, when the saucer is about 20 feet from the Beast, it transforms into Cosmos. Cosmos immediatly attacks the Beast, swinging his mighty fists at it. Every strike is brutal, and yet heroic, almost like Superman. The Beast fights valiantly, even managing to bite off one of Cosmos' guns. Eventually, the tide turns, and Cosmos falls the mighty Beast, finishing it off with not a massive explosion, not even a lethal laser blast, but a powerful sedative between the eyes. Cosmos turns to the astonished human army and says "Sorry about the mess, I believe you have the means to take him back to the arctic." He adjusts his stance, brining his legs against each other, his arms against his side, and shoulders rolled back. He transforms, and flies off.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Questions?

Last edited: Sep 12, 2009
  2. Gojira Prime

Gojira Prime Narf

34 views and not a single response? Whatupawidat?

3. Jazzmatic Prime

Jazzmatic Prime Background Bot

I like the idea, kind of like that justice league new frontier movie but not starring superheroes but giant robots. that's what it reminds me of, plus you kind of took the sub title Evolution form my idea Transformers: Evolution, still your fan fic should be put into a Strait to DVD release. hey i would by it!

4. Gojira Prime

Gojira Prime Narf

Thank you, as I stated, The title comes from the "Hearts of Steel" comic series banner. That was known as "Transformers: Evolutions" and took the idea of the Transformers coming to Earth (or awakening on Earth, rather) at different times in history. I felt since Cosmos was a flying saucer, he would be perfect for the 50's. If anybody has suggestions on other Transformers who would go good in the 50's, let me know.

5. Jazzmatic Prime

Jazzmatic Prime Background Bot

Hot Rod as A....Well....Hot Rod.

6. Anodythe

Anodythe Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    'bout time Cosmos got some "face" time! More?