Transformers Evolution: The Movie

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Throwback, May 3, 2006.

1. Throwback

Throwback Well-Known Member

This is just a rough draft. Give me some feedback.

Driller’s Log, December 27, 1958

Today started off the same as any other here, cold, and I felt no different about this project than I did a year ago when it started. My platoon and I had been freezing our butts off to help make those rich guys in Washington even richer when we came across something amazing. We were originally told that we were deployed to this God-forsaken ice-pit as a matter of national security regarding the oil reserves, but the longer we’ve stay here the more interesting things have gotten. What we have found could prove to be far more a threat than this world could have ever imagined. This place that was renowned for being very rich in natural resources has proved to be rich in discoveries as well. And this last discovery may prove quite dreadful. Based on what we were originally told about this Alaska having ten times the oil of the state of Texas by Senator Lyndon Johnson, we assumed our mission was to set up oilfields and at first we did just that. But unbelievably the oil in this place was not the reason for our presents. Hit down honey, this is big. We have discovered an alien craft manned by a 30-foot tall robot. This information is top secret and I’m afraid that because of it some of us may not be allowed to leave. So if I am one of them, I want you to know how much I truly love you and that the eighteen years we’ve been together have been the best years of my life. Tell Chip that I love him and how proud I am to call him my son and please, pray for us all.
    I’ve missed you guys so much over the last year. I can’t wait to hold you in my arm again be it in this life or in the great by and by.

Yours Truly,
    Sergeant Chase

Somewhere in Northern Alaska

“Mr. Bartlett, why are you still wasting this nation’s time? Our men have been toiling on that God-forsaken tundra for over a year now, when is this grand discovery of yours going to rear its head?”

“Mr. President I assure you that in due time we will all be reaping the benefits of my findings if we can manage to wrestle this land away from the Soviets.”

“I am well aware of your affinity for this frozen frontier Mr. Bartlett and the more time you waste on delivering your promise the more I tend to believe that this whole discovery is no more than a ploy to get the US government to grant Alaska statehood and get your pockets lined with tons of cash.”

“President Eisenhower how dare you insult my character! I have been nothing but honest with you from the beginning. The photographs I submitted were not doctored in any manner and the military technology my chief scientist Dr. Archibald shared with you from our discovery can best be described as out of this world, yet you still doubt and disparage my sincere efforts. My patience grows thin Mr. President; either you take action to have Alaska become part of the United States immediately or if you prefer stand by idle and allow the Soviets to discover what I have been trying to hide from them for the past two years.”

“As you wish Mr. Bartlett, Alaska will be a state by no later than May of the upcoming year. But be warned, if this discovery of yours doesn’t pan out you will regret the day you were ever born!” President Eisenhower stated before hanging up the phone in the Oval Office.

“Dr. Archibald have you been able to uncover any new information from the wreckage?” Mr. Bartlett asked as he stepped away from the telephone.

“I have found something amazing indeed sir! It seems the weapons we discoverer last year were not left here alone. My soldiers have unearthed what appears to be a flying vessel of some sorts. Behold.” The Dr. stated as he lead Mr. Bartlett through the 30 mile per hour winds and the snow that was falling heavily to the sight of their most recent discovery.

“Great Scott, this is most amazing.” Bartlett said as he gazed at the massive white flying machine that was still halve way wedged in the landscape. “So this is the war machine from which the weapons we found came from, amazing.”

“Not only that sir, but there’s bigger news.” The doctor stated.

“And what news could possibly trump this doctor?”

“That.” Dr. Archibald said as he pointed to the cockpit of the now thawing flyer.

“Oh my God, it has a passenger, a really big passenger!”

“It appears that the passenger is some sort of humanoid cyborg Sir, and judging from the looks of it this cyborg must be at least 30 feet tall.” The doctor responded.

“An alien robot on in our world. We need to round up the soldiers who found this vessel and make sure they have no contact with the outside world. This information cannot be leaked at any cost.” Pausing to take everything in Bartlett began again, “Do you know what this means doctor?”

“Yes Mr. Bartlett, it means that there is much more to our discovery than meets the eye.” Dr. Archibald stated as he gazed through the snow at the alien craft.

During this time the men assigned to Drill Project Alaska were huddled up around a fire in the makeshift mess hall. The platoon consisted of about forty soldiers, none of them ranking any higher than Gunnery Sergeant or Private. Chief among them was Darryl Chase, the head of the platoon. He was the only constant throughout this mission. Other soldiers had come and gone but he’d been there from day one and he had a funny feeling that he would not be leaving any time soon.

“Private Witwicky I hear you got your walking papers yesterday, what are you still doing here? Sergeant Chase inquired as the approaching Private met him outside the exit.

“The snow-rover I was using malfunctioned so rather than stay out in the cold alone I decided to come back to camp.” The Private responded.

“That may have been a mistake Private.” The Sergeant stated. “ You picked a really poor time to return Private.”

“What are you talking about Sir?”

“Today we discovered something the higher ups aren’t thrilled about letting leak out. So if no one knows you’re hear, I suggest you leave right now before they make you stay here and rot with the rest of us.”

“I don’t understand..”

“You don’t have time for questions Witwicky, just leave now and take this with you.” The Sergeant said as he handed a photo to Private Witwicky.

“Okay….. Sir.”

“Can you do me a favor son?” The Sergeant asked as he placed a hand on the young man’s shoulder. “Take this letter to my wife for me, please.”

“It will be my pleasure Sir. May The Lord be with you.” The young Private said as he left hastily.

“May The Lord be with us all. Now hurry.” Sergeant Chase said aloud as he stared off into the distance.

A sign reading “Welcome to Roseburg’s 3rd Annual 4th of July Celebration hung across main street in downtown Roseburg, a small southwest Oregon town. The citizens of Roseburg decided to make this celebration an annual event two years prior to commemorate the area’s WWII Veterans. It seemed that every year at this event some long missed soldier would return to the awaiting embrace of family members just dying to see him again, and 1959 was no different. Soldiers who had been deployed everywhere from Germany to the Philippines returned home on this joyous day parading around on floats decorated in red, white, and blue. Fireworks exploded into brilliant light the soldiers who were considered the pride of Roseburg descended from their posts in the parade to seek out the awaiting embrace of loved ones. For Private Carl (Sparkplug) Witwicky, this moment was bittersweet. He was glad to be done at long last with his odyssey in the frozen wilderness, but at the same time disappointed that he was not able to meet the warm embrace of his loved ones.
    Sparkplug was a native of Eugene, but at the age of 12 he and his family moved to Roseburg so his father could work in the mines just outside the town. His father instilled in him the value of hard work. Everyday his dad would get up at five in the morning and head to the mines not returning home until nine or ten that evening and begin the cycle again the next day. The only day Sparkplug’s dad did not work this grueling schedule was on Sundays when the family would go to church and come home and enjoy time together. His father was a stern man who believed in the blood, sweat, and tears mentality. He insisted that Sparkplug grow up fast and take care of himself and his mother and conduct himself like a man at all times. Kind words and encouragement were completely foreign to the elder Witwicky, so the only bond he and his son could share was their passion for hard work. This passion would ultimately prove to be the death of Carl’s father. After less than two years in the mines, the hard way of living finally overwhelmed Carl’s dad to the point that he had a massive heart attack and passed away at the age of 41, leaving behind a 14 year old son and a pregnant wife. Carl and his mother grew closer during this painful time and as the days dawned for her to be delivered, tragedy again struck. Jeneen Witwicky went into premature labor seven months into her pregnancy, and much to the dismay of the town doctor as well as her only son, the baby boy was lost, and so was his Carl’s mother. So at the age of 14 he was left alone to fend for himself.
    The angry teenager was not suited for school, so he dropped out hoping to make himself useful as the town repairman. He could fix just about anything, and that’s how he earned the nickname, Sparkplug. His talents made him handy to have around, but he still did not have anyone in his life that he could really get close to. That all changed one faithful day when late one afternoon Sparkplug was hanging out by the mines and saw a kid walking dangerously close to the area marked by a sign that read, danger rockslide hazard.

“Hey kid, you’d better get away from there before you get killed.” Sparkplug warned to no avail as the chubby little fella kept playing carelessly in the area. “I mean it kid you’re gonna get hurt if ya.” Sparkplug paused as he heard the sound of falling debris. “Look out! Sparkplug exclaimed as large boulders began landing around the young boy. Without a second thought Sparkplug rushed to the boy’s aid through the rocks that were pelting him from above only to arrive a split too late as a large stone landed on the boy’s right leg crippling him. The kid screamed out in agony as Sparkplug lifted the stone from his leg. The pain was more than the youngster could bear and after a minute or two of yelling he passed out. Sparkplug carefully picked the kid up and carried him back into town to the local hospital. It was at the hospital that Sparkplug met someone who would give his life new meaning. Chip’s father, Darryl Chase really took a liking to Sparkplug, partly because Sparkplug rescued his son, and partly because Sparkplug reminded him of himself in years gone by. The Chase family sort of adopted Sparkplug from that point on, and Sparkplug found in Darryl Chase, whom he affectionately called Serge, the friend and father figure he had been lacking. As the years went by, Serge and Sparkplug grew closer. Serge made such an impact on Sparkplug that the young man decided to follow in his mentor’s footsteps and become a soldier, and that is how Sparkplug ended up in Alaska.
    The reason Sparkplug was returning to Roseburg was not for the accolades of being a hero, but to keep a promise made to a respected and loved friend. Roseburg had mostly bad memories for Sparkplug so when he left on his first tour of duty he vowed not to return the place that he had experienced so much pain in unless he had a good reason to return. His return was not an expected one, but he knew that the people he had returned to see would be waiting with hopeful expectations of seeing someone; and although he was not that someone, he did still look forward to seeing the one family that gave a damn about him. As he began his decent from the final float in the parade, a chubby teenager in a wheel chair recognized him.
    “Sparkplug, Sparkplug, I can’t believe it it’s you!” The young man stated.

“Chip, it’s great to see you.” Sparkplug replied as he darted towards the boy and his mother.

“Mom look, it’s Sparkplug.” Chip shouted trying to get her attention.

“Spa, Sparkplug, oh my God it’s you. Wow. You’ve really grown up!” The woman said. “Is Serge on the way?” She asked hopefully.

“Mrs. Chase, I’m sorry but Serge didn’t get his release this time, but he is okay and he told me to tell you and Chip that he misses you and that he will be coming back real soon.” Sparkplug said as he watched Mrs. Chase hold back tears.

“What’s that in your hand Sparkplug? Chip asked.

“It’s nothing, nothing at all.” Sparkplug said as he clutched the letter he received from Serge tightly in his left hand.

“You may be a soldier, trained for combat and in not giving away classified information Sparkplug, but you still can’t lie to me. Now tell me the truth; How is Darryl?” Mrs. Chase responded.

“He told me to give you this.” Sparkplug said as he unwrapped the envelop he held behind his back and handed the note inside to her.

“Thank you son.” She replied somberly, “Now let’s get you home so you can have a good meal.”

“That’ll sure work for me.” Chip replied as the trio made their way to the Chase house with classified information in their gasp.

Summer 2004, Northern Alaska

“I have dealt with my share of presidents over the past half century and I must say, you are by far the stupidest one of the lot.” An angry voice stated.
    “I can no longer tolerate such foolishness. You must be punished for your shortcomings Mr. President.”

“There will come a day when your threats will be paid back to you Doctor.” The president responded.

“Oh really.” The old man responded with a chuckle, “That’s what Kennedy said in the summer of 63’. Tell me, how is it that you plan to bring about my demise when you can’t even find and capture a misfit like Osama Bin Laden? And further more, if you are so foolish as to believe that he was the brain behind the biggest terror organization in the world you are dumber than I originally thought.”

“You wouldn’t have dared!”

“Wouldn’t I? Your selection of vice president and your theft of the 2000 election could not go unpunished. That oil baron that you chose as your running mate caused too many eyes to focus their attention toward the great northwest, and for that someone had to pay!”

“Why so many innocent lives? Why!”

“There are no innocents Jr., only friends, foes, or pawns like good ole Mr. Bartlett and your predecessor from Arkansas. Why do you think your country was so prosperous during his presidency?” The doctor responded.

“What is it that you want Doctor, what punishment do you have in mind now?” The president replied.

“That is for me to know, and for you to experience.”

“If you think I’m gonna sit around while you threaten me you’ve got another thing coming asshole! I’ve had enough of your threats. I’ve got a mind to send the damn infantry to end your operation once and for all.”

“I dare you.” The doctor responded as he ended the communication and proceeded to press a series of buttons that opened a door revealing a object about 9 feet wide and 5 feet tall with a soft pulsating light at its center encased in metal with handles extending from each side. The object was hanging in the center of the room with wires and cable attached to it. One of those wires led to the console the doctor approached. After less than a minute the doctor had finished his task on the console and he exited the room with an evil smile on his face and went back to the communicator to dial up the president again.

“What do you want now Doctor? The president asked after answering the secret line.

“Let this be a lesson to you and to any that dare threaten me Mr. President.”

“What are you talking about?”

“Your answer will be found in Southeast Asia in a matter of hours. Now call those troops of yours headed this way back before you make me angry.” He said before severing the connection a second time.

“We interrupt your regularly scheduled program for this breaking news report.” A voice on the infirmary TV stated.

“Hey Serge, wake up, something horrible just happen, check it out.” A middle aged mad said to 78-year-old Darryl Chase who was lying in his makeshift bed as the two of them tuned in to the news report.

“This just in, tragedy has once again struck our world on an epic scale. Reports out of Southeast Asia are that hundreds, no thousands, maybe even tens of thousands may have perished in a tsunami disaster. Reports are that a portion of ……” The report continued.

“That madman! God help me I am going to see him pay for his sins if it’s the last thing I do!” Serge said out loud.

“How do you know Archibald had anything to do with it Serge? It could very well have been an unfortunate natural disaster. Those things happen you know.” The man responded.

“You may be right, but I can’t help but point the finger at Archibald every time something like this happens. I’ve seen first hand what he’s capable of.”

“So have I Serge, so have I.”

“You know Buster, we’ve been stuck here now for over 45 years, been exposed to alien technology, and even have been given the answers to some of this world greatest mysteries; nothing should surprise me anymore; but every time something like this happens it makes me question all the answers I thought I knew.” Serge stated.

“I know what you mean, but what are we to do? We are a dying breed, men without families, friends, or anything for that matter that’s not tied up in this frozen tundra. Sometimes I think we’d all just be better off dead.” Buster responded.

“How can you say that! Serge shouted. “Just because I haven’t seen my wife and my boy in nearly half a century does not mean they do exist. My prayer has always been that one day I’ll get to see my son, and hold my wife, and damn it if it’s the last thing I do, I will!”

All of a sudden sirens began blaring and lights blinked on and off throughout the compound.
    “Emergency alert, emergency alert, evacuate the premises, evacuate the premises.”

“I knew it was Archibald, every time he uses that, that thing something goes haywire.” Serge stated as he walked out of the dormitory amidst screams of panic. He remembered the first time the doctor had tried to tap into the power of the alien relic to manipulate natural events and the chaos that ensued around the compound. “Hey Buster.”

“What is it Serge?”

“Do you recall the last incident?”

“How could I forget, I would have died had it not been for you.”

“Do you remember what happened to the alien ship?”

“The ship? Oh yeah, I do, the thing started powering up I think.”

“Well I remember, and that thing definitely did power up, and I’m willing to bet that it will power up this time as well.” Serge replied.

“So what? What does that have to do with us?”

“I worked on that thing for almost 30 years. I repaired it, I decoded it, and I’ll bet I can fly it.”

“Fly it, Serge have you gone mad! Need I remind you that that ship is not of this world. And just as importantly if you can fly the thing, how are you going to fuel it? We haven’t discovered what makes it tick yet.”

“If it powers up than it has some juice in reserve. I’ll take my chances if it doesn’t.”

“If you fail,” Buster said solemnly as he watched his stubborn friend walk toward the bunker where the ship was held, “Archibald will see to that you and everyone who you ever loved suffers.”

“The whole damn world has suffered for almost 50 years Buster, and quite frankly I’m tired of being helpless to do anything about it. I’m taking the ship.”

“Damn it old man, if you’re going out, I’m coming with you.” Buster replied as they made their way into the restricted area where the ship was supposed to be resting as the others cleared the compound in a chaotic manner. “Looks like you were right, the ship seems to have a little life in it.”

“A little life, the lights on that thing are blinking so brightly that I can barely see. Let’s find a way to get on that thing without getting killed.” The sergeant stated as the two men approached the ladder leading up to the cockpit of the lively white alien air cruiser.

“And just what do you two fools think you’re doing!?” a voice entering the hanger stated. “Come down from there this instant Sergeant Chase.” The voice continued once he recognized whom it was boarding the alien craft.

“Archibald, your days of ordering me and my men around will soon come to an end.”

“As will your life if you defy me Chase! Come down now!”

“Go to hell Archibald.” Serge said as he pressed some buttons he hoped would cause the craft to take flight.

“I can’t believe I let you talk me into this old man.” Buster said in a panic as the craft started to power up.

“What are you doing to my machine Chase!” Archibald said beginning to quivering as the craft started to levitate.

“Where’s getting outta here Buster.” The old sergeant said as he manipulated the oversized controls of the white space ship, which zoomed through the ceiling of the hanger and into the Alaskan sky.

“Doctor are you okay?” a young man helping the doctor to his feet asked.

“I’m fine. That fool stole my ship. He’ll pay dearly for this. Stop standing around and alert Air Squad 4 to this occurrence and have them track the thieves down. I’ve got to get that craft back before it’s destroyed.”

“Yes sir doctor.” The young man said as the old doctor scowled in the direction of the departing spacecraft.

Other than a turbulent flight, the escape was going better than Serge and Buster had hoped. The duo had managed to distance themselves from the compound without being blasted from the air, and Serge was able to fly the alien machine even better than he’d imagined he could.
    “Does this thing have any radar or tracking capabilities?” Buster asked. “Because you know that that madman has his cronies following us.”

“So what, Archibald would dare take aim at this ship, it means too much to him.” Serge responded.

“Glad to hear that you are so confident. I, on the other hand need to be able to track who’s following us so I say we find out which of these switches activates the radar.”

“Don’t touch anything Buster, who knows what those controls are for.”

“You want me to be careful and not touch anything after what you pulled, gimme a break. This looks like the right button to push.” Buster said as he pushed a purple button next to what looked like a huge video screen.

“What did you do that for? I told you not to touch anything.” Serge said as the screen buzzed to life and the controls of the craft no longer allowed him to manipulate them.

“Autopilot override, unauthorized activity detected. Non-cybernetic life forms detected, system 10 percent functional, 25%, 50%, maximum functionality of 70% reached, low on energon, diagnostic complete.” A computerized voice said as the two frightened men listened helplessly.

“Free at last, it feels good to be back in the skies!” A robotic voice said.

“Who said that?” The men asked.

“The better question is who you two organics trying to apprehend me are.”

“Show yourself!” the men said in a panic.

“You organics are fascinating. My odor intake processor is sensing a change is the PH of the two of you. I guess Starscream was right in his hypothesis; you can smell fear in organics. No need to panic, I mean you no harm.”

“You still haven’t told us who you are.” Serge said with hesitation.

“My name is Jetfire, former officer in the Decepticon Empire. Do you two have names?”

“Ya—yes,” the old man said, “My name is Chase, Darryl Chase, and my friend here is called Buster.”

“Why did you apprehend me, and how were you able to operate my systems while I was in stasis?”

“Stasis?” the men questioned. “Look, Jetfire,” Serge began, “we’re sorry for stealing your ship, but it was a matter of life and death. We ask for your sincere pardon and request that you allow us to leave your vessel unharmed.”

A chuckle erupted from the mechanical voice the two men had been conversing with. “You two have no idea do you? There’s more to this ‘ship’ than meets the eye.”

“That’s all get and good, but it looks like we have a big problem outside the ship.” Buster stated as he looked at the large monitor screen that displayed a squadron of Archibald’s war jets closing in.

“Looks like I’ve got some company in the skies boys. Buckle up, if the get hostile I may get to have some fun.” The robotic voice said.

“Fun, there’s nothing fun about getting killed!” Serge stated as the alien craft began evasive maneuvers.

“Sergeant Chase, Sergeant Darryl Chase,” a man speaking to him from one of the pursuing jets began.

“Hey!” The robotic voice said, “How is he able to communicate on this frequency? This is an encrypted Decepticon wavelength.”

“The guy speaking had a little help un-encrypting it.” Serge said.

“So you mean the voice on the end of the transmission is an organic as well; there’s more to you organics than meets the eye as well, impressive, very impressive.”

“Repeating, Darryl Chase, this is your final warning, land the craft immediately or you will be shot down.” Came the transmission.

“I don’t take kindly to threats from anyone, much less organic flesh bags who think the can manipulate beings such as myself.” The robotic voice said.

“Have it your way then Chase.” The man on the other end of the communication stated before issuing an attack command that sent rounds of ammunition toward the white alien craft.

“Must it always come to this?” the robotic voice echoed in the cockpit. “When I said I’d be having fun I assumed the pursuers were droid crafts running on some type of artificial intelligence. I had no idea that lives would have to be lost today. So, Chase, Buster, I take it that these the ones responsible for your dilemma?”

“ Yes, they are in part.”

“Very well, they shall perish at my hands.” The voice finished. In a display of aerial wizardry never witnessed by human eyes the alien machine ran through the ranks of the human aggressors taking out all who dared to continue the battle.

“What’s happening?” The two men inside the alien air artist asked.

“The one remaining jet is retreating and I’m too low on energon to pursue. Where can I land and refuel?” The robotic flier asked as the craft began a descent towards the Canadian desert.

“Your guess is probably gonna be better than ours.” Serge responded.

“Well let’s hope we land somewhere rich in energy and low on inhabitants so I can show you guys my other side.” The robotic voice said.

“What other side?”

“This one.” The voice said as the monitor screen displayed a visual of an enormous white robot that appeared to have the physical traits of a flying craft across its body.

“Oh my God, that’s you.” Buster said in disbelief.

“Yes it is my organic friend, I told you there was more to me than meets the eye. Now, do you guys mind telling me what’s been going on since I was discovered and what of Grimlock and the matrix?” Jetfire asked.

“So that’s its name.” Sergeant Chase said as a visual flashback of the humongous passenger he helped discover so long ago ran through his mind.

2. Hakudoushi

Hakudoushi Well-Known Member

SWEET!

This story sound very promising! I hope you update soon!:cool: 

3. Throwback

the saga continues..........

With the power surge that prompted the evacuation from Dr. Archibald’s fort under control repairs to damaged equipment and facilities could begin. The periphery of the base suffered no damage, however many of the devices the facility used to control weapons of mass destruction strategically located around the globe were short-circuited and in a state of disrepair. At the moment, much of this did not matter to the old doctor, he had only two concerns; the first of which was recapturing his stolen ship, and the second was learning how to better control the effects of using the alien energy core, as he called the device he had hanger in a hidden room. He had already sent a squadron of his stealth fighters to reclaim his precious alien craft, so he focused his energy solely on finding new answers about the mysterious ‘energy core’. After considering all the options he had, the doctor surmised that the best way to find the answers he was seeking was through the guest he had kept on ice for nearly 50 years, the 32-foot tall monster of a robot he commandeered the energy core from in the first place. He recalled how the ship seemed to come to life anytime there was a release from the energy core and he wondered if the same was true of the giant robot he had locked away beneath tons of Alaskan ice.

“Jules.”

“Yes Doctor. How may I be of service?”

“Oversee the repairs to the base while I go away for a while. Allow no outside communication while I’m gone and do not disturb me with anything other than the news of the return of my space ship. Is that understood Jules?”

“As you wish sir.” The man with a British accent said as he left the doctor to his thoughts.

No one had been in the depths for nearly 20 years, not even the doctor himself. The place was spooky and dark filled with discarded metal the scientists had scrapped giving the doctor cause to remember why this massive being was placed down within the depths. Twenty plus years prior, the robotic giant was kept in the same hanger as the white ship was. Various experiments were conducted on each, as had been the case for the previous 25 years with many discoveries springing up as a result. The teams of scientists the doctor had at his disposal had been able to uncover many of the encryptions from the alien craft, but were unable to put so much as a dent into the hull of the ship no needless no say very little information concerning the ship itself was discovered. The robot on the other hand was a different story. The scientists were able to dismember its chassis and venture into certain aspects of its framework. The arms and legs were removed as well as the massive turret that was attached to the back of the being. These body parts were dissected and later converted into weapons used to intimidate any would be opposers of the doctor’s goals. The torso and head of the giant, however, were nearly as impenetrable as the hull of the spacecraft until one faithful day. The scientists were finally able to successfully saw through the golden chest of the alien robot. They made incisions around the red crest that adorned the massive chest and what they found amazed the all. As they reached inside of the robot to remove what they assumed was its alien heart the lone optic shown a bright red as the ship next to them hummed to life with energy. Once the energy core, as the scientists dubbed the ‘heart’ was removed, the optics again went dark. The doctor decided that he alone would have access to the mysterious power of the energy core so he locked it away in an undisclosed area only he had access to. The giant robot was continually the object of experimentation until one day it mysteriously came to live on the operating table and released a couple volleys of energy from its shoulders killing many of the scientists. That day marked the first time the doctor was able to tap into the power core and it was also the day Mt. Saint Helens mysteriously erupted. Sergeant Chase accidentally witnessed the tapering of the doctor and was subsequently banished from the active ranks and put in the makeshift infirmary and left to die alone. After this the doctor made sure to keep his workings hidden better and decided that the robots usefulness was at its end and ordered that it be scraped in the depths.
    All this had happened over twenty years ago and now the doctor found himself sitting on his personal transport with a remote in his hand and the energy core in tow staring directly into the lone optic of the dormant alien many yards below the frozen surface.
    “Provide me the answers I seek.” The doctor said and with the touch of a button he attempted to access the power of the energy core once again. “Open damn it, open!” he said in frustration as no more than a faint light shown from the alien orb. “It must have short circuited during the last power surge,” he thought aloud. “Maybe if I reverse the energy flow it will respond.” He said as he again aimed the remote at the energy core, this time with much different results. The core’s activation triggered a bolt of laser energy into the ice wall causing part of it to collapse revealing the frozen remains of three dinosaurs, a triceratops, a brontosaurus, and a T-rex. After seeing the three monstrosities plummet through the ice, a startled Dr. Archibald was able to compose himself in order to make an attempt at once again accessing the power of the energy core. On his third attempt he was able to access the energy core and get it to focus on the being he targeted as well as on the three frozen dinosaurs and the metal debris scattered throughout the room. Excitement and fear ran through the old doctor’s veins as he saw the optic of the robot pulsate to life as a gentle scream of energy flowed into the alien being. “Yes, it’s working! Now tell me how to use this energy core to extend my existence beyond the cosmos.” The doctor said before an uncontrollable amount of energy began seeping from the energy core causing ice to melt and fall all around him as the room was lit up in a blinding light. The adrenal rush was too much for the old man to take and his heart soon succumbed to what was happening around him, causing him a massive heart attack.

While this happened, the energy core was working magic on the alien, the metal, and the dinosaurs, and in a flash the room went dark and seconds later three sets of glowing optics flashed an eerie orange light in the dark room followed by three primal roars. A giant alien arm reached down near where the old human had fallen and grabbed the energy core in its powerful grasp as he started speaking.

“Puny flesh bag no use Matrix anymore. Me Grimlock back now.”

4. Throwback

What's happening on Cybertron?

5. Hakudoushi

Sweet! Grimlock Kick But! LOL!

Update soon please!:dj 

6. Throwback

A FAR AWAY PLACE.............

Over a light year away from the planet Earth, a war torn world continues in its age old battle. For millennia two sides have waged a war for survival on the metal world known as Cybertron. This race of beings were originally designed with the intent of bringing chaos to an end, but have been involved in a civil war for so long that most of them had no idea of their original purpose. Generations of these beings have lived and died with less than a hand full of those old enough to be even vaguely familiar with the truth about their history still in existence. These individuals were given the distinction of Elders by their younger brethren and after the advent of war, all but one was assumed either dead or gone from Cybertron forever. The one remaining Elder, Alpha-Trion is considered the oldest living Cybertronian. Due to his antiquated design he felt it best to live in isolation from the war that had taken over his race, so for centuries he lived in virtual solitude studying ancient artifacts and trying to find the answers about the destiny of his people. His hopes were to find an answer to the war, and find out the location of a very special Cybertronian artifact that had been missing for years. Years of study and research yielded very little in regards to the answers he was seeking until one day he found an old friend in a wrecked space pod that had crashed in a deserted area of Cybertron.

“Oh dear Primus I can’t believe it, Kranix it’s you!” Alpha-Trion stated after uncovering the ship.

“He’s coming Alpha-Trion.” The old damaged mech said. “He’s coming.”

“What are you talking about Kranix, who’s coming?”

“Chaos! I saw him first hand, he destroyed everything, and soon he’ll be coming for Cybertron!”

“Do you mean........”

“Unicron, Alpha-Trion, Unicron is coming!”

Alpha-Trion took his old friend to his hidden liar deep within the bowels of Cybertron for repairs while trying to come to grips with what Kranix had revealed about the fabled Chaos Bringer. The legend as old as Cybertron had been long forgotten by probably everyone but Alpha-Trion. According to the legend, one day Cybertron will be unified by the chosen Prime and that chosen one will resurrect Primus so that Primus could destroy the Chaos Bringer. Over the years, even before the war this legend had been discarded and considered no more than a myth. Cybertronians strayed from faith in this legend en mass after their world was enslaved by a race of beings known as Quintessons many eons ago. Those who endured the times of slavery abandoned their faith in the religion of Primus and focused all of their energies on finding a way to escape the snare of slavery that held them captive. Most of the ancients did not survive the Revolution, which was the name given to the war against the Quintessons. The ones that did survive figured that the only way to insure that such an occupation of their world never took place again was to build a strong military to avert any possible attack. The elders responsible for the creation of this military force were Prima, Arbolus, Kranix, and Alpha-Trion. These four made up the Cybertronian High Council. The Council’s military was effective in thwarting any attack attempts so threats from abroad were not a worry, but the threat that the military posed became more and more real as time went by. In a response to the threat posed by the military the Council created a police force to help keep those of the military line insistent on being insubordinent in line. The Council called this police force Autobots, an acronym for Alert Unit Team Operative Bots. Over the years tensions grew between the military line, who called themselves Decepticons and the Autobots, and soon enough a war ensued. This war proved to be the undoing of the Council and pretty soon anyone bot that wished to survive had to chose sides or flee the planet. The Decepticons insisted that they were superior creation and therefore entitled to reign on Cybertron and beyond. They fought for revenge and for domination while the Autobots waged their battle to destroy the evil force of the Decepticons in hopes of finding peace. This age old war was still waging when Kranix returned to Cybertron with his frightening news and Alpha-Trion knew that it was now up to him to find a way to bring an end to the war so his world could prepare for the arrival of Unicron, so he began by delivering a message to someone he knew would take action.

The guards at the door of the conference room at Autobot headquarters braced themselves and their weapons for battle as they heard sets of unannounced footsteps marching toward the conference room they were guarding. It was not unusual for Autobot brass to march these halls, but under no circumstances did anyone show up unannounced save the Prime or his immediate subordinates, Ultra-Magnus and Elita-One, all of which were in the conference room at the moment.

“Halt right there.” a grizzled teal mech said to the intruders as he pointed his hand held laser pistol at them.

“Take it easy Kup, it’s just us and Jazz.” A small yellow robot said as he, a red mech that looked similar to him, and Jazz came into view.

“Yeah old timer,” Jazz stated, “we’ve hot an important message for Prime.”

“He’s in conference, it’ll have to wait.” a handsome red mech standing along side a yellow mech that looked just like him replied.

“Nobody asked you Sideswipe!” the little red mech retorted.

“The news can’t wait, it may prove to be a matter of life and death.” Jazz stated.

“Yeah, so I suggest you your rusted chassis out of our way before I put my foot up your tailpipe.” Cliffjumper said.

“I’ll tear your little red chassis limb from limb if you don’t shut your trap Cliffjumper!” the angry Yellow mech next to Sideswipe said.

“Cool it Sunstreaker,” Kup interjected, “I ain’t Prowl, they’ll be no fighting on my watch. Is that understood?”

“Yes Sir,” Sideswipe and his brother replied.

“As for you three, what’s so important that you came rushing in unannounced? You all could have been scrapped.” Kup stated.

“Kup,” Jazz stated, “Bubblebee and Cliffjumper found, or should I say were found by Alpha-Trion.”

“Alpha-Trion?” Kup responded.

“Yeah Kup, and he asked us to deliver a very important message for Prime.” Bubblebee said.

Kup steps toward the doors holding his chin in thought for a moment before responding: “Very well, I’ll let you in, come on.” he said as he opened the doors to the conference room.

“Is there a problem Kup?” a powerful, yet gentle voice asked as the chief of security marched into the conference room.

“I don’t know Prime, these three say they have an important message for you.” Kup replied as Jazz, Bubblebee, and Cliffjumper approached the platinum conference table with a large red Autobot insignia on it with trepidation.

“What are you mechs waiting for, state your business time is of the essence.” a large white mech to Prime’s left stated.

“Give them a break Ultra Magnus, they’re probably slightly intimidated, there’s no need to frighten them any more.” The pink femme to the right of Prime chimed in.

“Elita’s right, everyone at ease.” Prime commanded. “Now what is this vital information that you have for me?”

“Well Optimus, Sir, we kind of, well it was Bumblebee actually, he......”

“They found Alpha-Trion Prime.” Jazz interjected. “He has a message about some prophesy. According to Alpha-Trion, Chaos is coming.”

“I was hoping for some good news for a change.” Prime said looking in the direction of Elita.

“That’s not all Sir,” Bumblebee stated, “He also said something about the location of something called the Allspark.”

“The Allspark still exists.” Prime gasped.

“Yes Sir, he said he received a transmission from the Allspark and that it is on a planet a little over a light year away called Earth. I think it’s organic.” Bumblebee said as red optics looking down on the scene in the conference room flashed.

“Thanks Bumblebee, you and Cliffjumper are dismissed.” Prime stated while giving a nod to Sideswipe and Sunstreaker to escort the two minibots out of the conference room. “We must retrieve the Allspark.” Prime stated. “Jazz.”

“Yes Sir Prime.”

“You and Prowl round up some volunteers, we’re going to Earth. Kup, ready the shuttle for launch.”

“I guess this meeting is dismissed then, right Optimus?”

“It is Ultra Magnus,” Prime said, “but I do have a favor to ask of you.”

“What is it old friend?”

“I need you to lead the Autobots in my stead, this mission could be long or even unsuccessful, and in the event that it is I am trusting you with the responsibility of bringing our people through this accursed war.”

“It will be an honor Prime.” Ultra Magnus said before saluting his commanding officer and exiting the room.

“So Elita, my love, I guess you were right about these prophesies all along. You have my blessing to do what you feel you must to fulfill the destiny Primus put before you. I will miss you.”

“Oh Optimus,” Elita said emotionally, “I will miss you as well; but it must be done. I promise it will all be worth it in the end, just have faith.”

“For all our sakes I pray that you’re right.” Prime said as his love exited the room to do whatever it is she felt she must.

7. Hakudoushi

OOOOOH! The Allsprk! This is getting gooooooood!:rock 

8. Kicker

Kicker Feel the power!!!

Ebay:
    Niiiiice man, how many other fics have you written, or is this your first one?

9. Throwback

I'm relatively new to the whole fic-writing scene. 'The Movie' is my second fic, my first is of course "Evolution." Check it out, I think it's okay.

sign my Petey Please Post Petition

10. Throwback

A magnificent city posed as the backdrop for a sign reading: ‘welcome to Polyhex, home of the Mighty Decepticons. Enter at your own risk.” A fortified gate stood at western entrance of the city-state divided into two equal halves by a broad road that for all intents and purposes looked like a fancy runway. The road was nearly 50 yards wide and on each side of the road near the entrance to the city stood massive statues of decorated warriors and current leaders. This road, which led deep into the heart of the city was made of pure platinum and decorated with the regal purple insignia of the Decepticon Empire at each 100-yard increment. At the road’s end stood a magnificent structure, castle Darkmount. The black and purple Castle Darkmount extended to the heights of the Polyhex skyline. At all but one entrance to the castle a banner displaying the purple insignia that was the pride of the Decepticons hung majestically. The main entrance was the only exception, and at this particular passage the banner displaying Decepticon loyalty was replaced with a banner celebrating Decepticon leadership. This banner was twice the size of the other banners and instead of displaying a purple insignia it displayed the visage of silver-chrome warrior with cunning eyes and a black fusion cannon attached to his right arm. All would-be entrants passing this display reverently uttered the sentence that was for at intents and purposes a right of passage. That phrase was: All hail Megatron.

Within the walls of the vast castle a large purple cycloptic war machine with a hand extending from one arm, and a blaster extending from the other sat poised in front of a monitor. The monitor was like nothing on Earth for it was as alive as the robot watching it. The monitor itself was made up the chest of a large blue robot with a manifold chin that closely resembled at of Optimus Prime. On the screen, the images being watched were of the conversation that had recently taken place at Autobot headquarters.

“Your minion has once again proved his worth Soundwave. Lasorbeak’s excellence will no go unrewarded.” The Purple warrior known as Shockwave stated, “Have him pursue the femme before returning to Polyhex. My logic processors are telling me that she’s up to something.”

“As you wish Lord Shockwave,” the blue mech replied.

“Contact Thundercracker and have him meet me in conference in Megatron’s chambers at once. We’ll need him to coordinate the aerial strike on the ark.”

“Yes Lord Shockwave,” Soundwave stated before exiting.

Shockwave was considered by most to be the oldest living Decepticon. His value to the Decepticon cause was only trumped by his unwavering loyalty to Megatron. At one time some speculated whether Shockwave was actually responsible for Megatron’s existence, but this speculation was quickly dismissed when the war began and the Decepticons began witnessing Megatron’s absolute authority first hand. Only one Decepticon dared question Megatron’s might, and that insubordination landed him in Megatron’s spark containment prison affectionately known as The Cooler. This prison was located directly below Megatron’s private quarters and was his way of making examples of any opposition. He vowed to make his enemies his footstool and the prison served as just that. Within his quarters a table bearing the Decepticon logo sat in front of Megatron’s immaculate throne where the leader was preparing for conference with two of his subjects.

“Hail Megatron. Lord of the Decepticons, ruler of the Cybertronian Empire.” The guests stated as they entered the leader’s chambers.

“Be seated,” the shinny silver mech stated as he took a seat on his throne. “You have some news for me Shockwave?”

“Yes Mighty Megatron.” Shockwave began. “It appears the ancient myth has again become a source of concern.”

“What myth do you speak of Shockwave?”

“That of the artifact known as the Allspark my Lord.”

“I thought you said it did not exist and that it was merely the focal point of one of Starscream’s futile attempts to usurp my power.”

“I still believe that to be the case my Lord, but it seems the Autobots have bought into Starscream’s scheme.”

“How so?”

“They have found one of the ancients, the one known as Alpha-Trion and according to him the Allspark does exist, and he claims that its location is on an organic planet in the Sol System known as Earth.”

“So, the lone remaining Council member may yet exist. Tell me more.”

“Yes my Lord. It seems as though this was not the only news the ancient had for the Autobots. He also spoke of the,…… Chaos-Bringer.”

A look of sheer malice came across Megatron’s face after hearing Shockwave’s last comment. “Chaos-Bringer, Chaos-Bringer Shockwave; that tale is nothing more than a legend created by slaves too weak to defeat the masters, so they had to create a lie to scare them away! There is no such thing as the Chaos-Bringer. I am the true Chaos-Bringer and Alpha-Trion will find this fact out first hand when I punish him for spreading his lies!”

“Understood my Lord. What are your wishes?” Shockwave asked.

“Thundercracker.”

“At your command Lord Megatron,” Thundercracker responded.

“Round up the seekers and have them blast any Autobot vessel attempting to leave Cybertron out of the sky.”

“As you wish my Lord.” The head seek stated before exiting the room.

“Shockwave.”

“Yes my Lord.”

“Tell he all you know of these legends. If Prime is preparing to travel across the galaxy, then these ramblings of Alpha-Trion must have some credibility.”

“I know very little my Lord. Unfortunately the only one with any first hand knowledge of the Alpha-Trion is Starscream. He alone has the answers we seek.” Shockwave stated.

“Your point is well taken Shockwave.” Megatron stated angrily as he weighted his alternatives. On one hand he could ignore the possibilities and eradicate the Autobots as they departed never knowing for sure if the Allspark truly existed, or he could release the one-mech asaide from Optimus Prime that gave him cause for concern, Starscream. “Have Rumble and Frenzy prep Starscream for release, I’ll be there in a cycle to make sure there are no missteps. Do you have anything further Shockwave?”

“No, that is all my Lord.”

“Very well, you are dismissed. Prepare the Nemesis for launch just in case we need a contingency.” Megatron ordered as the purple war machine saluted him and departed to complete his task. Lost in thought Megatron’s memory banks detailed his last encounter with the former Aerial Commander which led to Starscream’s imprisonment. “So, you my prove useful of again Prima, and once you serve my purposes I will finish my acts of vengeance on you and one day on your protégé Jetfire as well.” Megatron thought aloud in his dark throne room.

“Hey conehead, Shockwave says you gotta let us in here so get a move on.” Frenzy said to a mean white robot with a head shaped like the conical front of a jet.

“I didn’t get that memo runts, so if you two want to get in here you’re either gonna have to wait or go through me.”

“Can it Ramjet, we gotta get to your old air commander before Megatron gets here or else we’ll all be put on ice.” Rumble responded.

“Commander Starscream may yet live again.” Ramjet stated with an awed look in his optics.

“Yeah moron, so what are you waiting on? Give us the keys will you.” Frenzy replied.

“Be careful how you address me punk before I show you how I earned my reputation.”

“We ain’t scarred of you.”

“Yeah, your reputation means nothing to us. If you try anything on my brother I’ll pile drive your chassis into stasis.” Rumble spoke up in defense of his red brother.

“Here’s the key runts, I’ll escort you to his containment unit.” Ramjet said as he glared at the two minibots maliciously. “Here it is, open it now.”

“We have to wait for clearance from Shockwave first, so just be patient you big oof.” They replied.

“I have been patient long enough,” Ramjet stated as he aimed his arm mounted lasers at the two minibots and let out a volley of laser fire on his two unsuspecting victims. “Starscream has been on ice for far too long, his freedom is at hand.”

“Na ..N….No Ramjet,” Rumble struggled to say as the white flier turned the key and released his old air commander.

“That’ll teach you two twits to disrespect me.” Ramjet stated, “Nobody defies Ramjet, nobody.”

“My, my, you appear very proud of yourself for dispatching two minibots Ramjet.” A haughty voice behind the white flier stated.

“Who dares insult me!?” Ramjet asked while powering up his lasers.

“I do.” Shockwave said to the white flier as he turned around.

“Lord Shockwave, I did not know it was you, I …I thought.” Ramjet responded.

“You did not think fool, you deliberately disobeyed an order from Megatron and for that you small suffer.” Shockwave said aiming his blaster arm at the insubordinate flier.

The sound of laser fire suddenly filled the air followed by the sound of crashing steel as a large mech hit the floor. “Let’s get out of here,” a sarcastic voice commanded as the sounds of metal footsteps were heard running through the corridors of the prison.

“What happened Shockwave?” Megatron asked as he entered the facility.

“Ramjet has defied you my Lord. He let Starscream free.”

“I will destroy this place before I let at trader escape my clutches.” Megatron said as he transformed into a massive Cybertronian tank and began blasting away at anything that moved.

Meanwhile deep within the corridors of the Cooler Ramjet and the newly revived Starscream were busy trying to free six others. Starscream figured that he needed all the help he could get to stand against Megatron and that these six would be the perfect mechs to begin his revolution with. Five of them were of a unit called the Combaticons. The Combaticons were sentenced to the Cooler by Megatron many vorns ago for being unable to defeat Optimus Prime and for questioning him for his failure to do the same. The other mech was perhaps even older than Shockwave. He was an ancient warrior skilled in the Cybertronian combat art of Metallicado. He was banished to the Cooler for his faith in the ancient legends Megatron despised, so Starscream figured that he would be an ideal candidate to stand opposed to Megatron, or a least good fodder for the leader to plow through before getting to him.

“Release Bludgeon and the Combaticons Ramjet, and have them rendezvous with me near the Nemeses platform. If Megatron allowed for my release I’m sure he has some need of my services and I intend to find out just what it is he’s in need of. Now hurry because this place is gonna blow in a minute.” Starscream stated as he turned around to head back towards Shockwave.

“What is happening, where am I.” An old green mech asked as he left his containment unit.

“You are in Megatron’s prison Bludgeon, as were we. We must meet Starscream at the rendezvous point at once.” A stately soldier stated.

“Not I Onslaught.” The mech stated. “I thank you for releasing me, but I have more pressing matters than vengeance in my cerebral net. Good luck, I’ll see you all around.” He said before mysteriously disappearing before their optics.

“What now Ramjet?” the smallest Combaticon Swindle asked.

“We leave, Starscream says this place is gonna blow.”

“Come out and die like a soldier Starscream.” Megatron screamed as he plowed through the prison destroying all in his path.

“Such violence becomes you Megatron. I’m glad to see you too.” Starscream stated as he approached Megatron from behind.

“Prepare to die.”

“Hold on Mighty Megatron,” Starscream rebutted. “Aren’t you need of my services, let’s talk about this. We have a lot of catching up to do.”

11. Hakudoushi

Short and sweet! Yay!...but still short...very very short.

WRITE MORE PLEASE!!!!!:lol 

12. Throwback

I accidentally cut when I meant to paste and that was all I had left of my word document. I'll adjust it so stay tuned, the full-length version will be uploaded pretty soon.

13. Throwback

Here's the installment Ms. H, in its entirety.

A magnificent city posed as the backdrop for a sign reading: ‘welcome to Polyhex, home of the Mighty Decepticons. Enter at your own risk.” A fortified gate stood at western entrance of the city-state divided into two equal halves by a broad road that for all intents and purposes looked like a fancy runway. The road was nearly 50 yards wide and on each side of the road near the entrance to the city stood massive statues of decorated warriors and current leaders. This road, which led deep into the heart of the city was made of pure platinum and decorated with the regal purple insignia of the Decepticon Empire at each 100-yard increment. At the road’s end stood a magnificent structure, castle Darkmount. The black and purple Castle Darkmount extended to the heights of the Polyhex skyline. At all but one entrance to the castle a banner displaying the purple insignia that was the pride of the Decepticons hung majestically. The main entrance was the only exception, and at this particular passage the banner displaying Decepticon loyalty was replaced with a banner celebrating Decepticon leadership. This banner was twice the size of the other banners and instead of displaying a purple insignia it displayed the visage of silver-chrome warrior with cunning eyes and a black fusion cannon attached to his right arm. All would-be entrants passing this display reverently uttered the sentence that was for at intents and purposes a right of passage. That phrase was: All hail Megatron.

Within the walls of the vast castle a large purple cycloptic war machine with a hand extending from one arm, and a blaster extending from the other sat poised in front of a monitor. The monitor was like nothing on Earth for it was as alive as the robot watching it. The monitor itself was made up the chest of a large blue robot with a manifold chin that closely resembled at of Optimus Prime. On the screen, the images being watched were of the conversation that had recently taken place at Autobot headquarters.

“Your minion has once again proved his worth Soundwave. Lasorbeak’s excellence will no go unrewarded.” The Purple warrior known as Shockwave stated, “Have him pursue the femme before returning to Polyhex. My logic processors are telling me that she’s up to something.”

“As you wish Lord Shockwave,” the blue mech replied.

“Contact Thundercracker and have him meet me in conference in Megatron’s chambers at once. We’ll need him to coordinate the aerial strike on the ark.”

“Yes Lord Shockwave,” Soundwave stated before exiting.

Shockwave was considered by most to be the oldest living Decepticon. His value to the Decepticon cause was only trumped by his unwavering loyalty to Megatron. At one time some speculated whether Shockwave was actually responsible for Megatron’s existence, but this speculation was quickly dismissed when the war began and the Decepticons began witnessing Megatron’s absolute authority first hand. Only one Decepticon dared question Megatron’s might, and that insubordination landed him in Megatron’s spark containment prison affectionately known as The Cooler. This prison was located directly below Megatron’s private quarters and was his way of making examples of any opposition. He vowed to make his enemies his footstool and the prison served as just that. Within his quarters a table bearing the Decepticon logo sat in front of Megatron’s immaculate throne where the leader was preparing for conference with two of his subjects.

“Hail Megatron. Lord of the Decepticons, ruler of the Cybertronian Empire.” The guests stated as they entered the leader’s chambers.

“Be seated,” the shinny silver mech stated as he took a seat on his throne. “You have some news for me Shockwave?”

“Yes Mighty Megatron.” Shockwave began. “It appears the ancient myth has again become a source of concern.”

“What myth do you speak of Shockwave?”

“That of the artifact known as the Allspark my Lord.”

“I thought you said it did not exist and that it was merely the focal point of one of Starscream’s futile attempts to usurp my power.”

“I still believe that to be the case my Lord, but it seems the Autobots have bought into Starscream’s scheme.”

“How so?”

“They have found one of the ancients, the one known as Alpha-Trion and according to him the Allspark does exist, and he claims that its location is on an organic planet in the Sol System known as Earth.”

“So, the lone remaining Council member may yet exist. Tell me more.”

“Yes my Lord. It seems as though this was not the only news the ancient had for the Autobots. He also spoke of the,…… Chaos-Bringer.”

A look of sheer malice came across Megatron’s face after hearing Shockwave’s last comment. “Chaos-Bringer, Chaos-Bringer Shockwave; that tale is nothing more than a legend created by slaves too weak to defeat the masters, so they had to create a lie to scare them away! There is no such thing as the Chaos-Bringer. I am the true Chaos-Bringer and Alpha-Trion will find this fact out first hand when I punish him for spreading his lies!”

“Understood my Lord. What are your wishes?” Shockwave asked.

“Thundercracker.”

“At your command Lord Megatron,” Thundercracker responded.

“Round up the seekers and have them blast any Autobot vessel attempting to leave Cybertron out of the sky.”

“As you wish my Lord.” The head seek stated before exiting the room.

“Shockwave.”

“Yes my Lord.”

“Tell he all you know of these legends. If Prime is preparing to travel across the galaxy, then these ramblings of Alpha-Trion must have some credibility.”

“I know very little my Lord. Unfortunately the only one with any first hand knowledge of the Alpha-Trion is Starscream. He alone has the answers we seek.” Shockwave stated.

“Your point is well taken Shockwave.” Megatron stated angrily as he weighted his alternatives. On one hand he could ignore the possibilities and eradicate the Autobots as they departed never knowing for sure if the Allspark truly existed, or he could release the one-mech asaide from Optimus Prime that gave him cause for concern, Starscream. “Have Rumble and Frenzy prep Starscream for release, I’ll be there in a cycle to make sure there are no missteps. Do you have anything further Shockwave?”

“No, that is all my Lord.”

“Very well, you are dismissed. Prepare the Nemesis for launch just in case we need a contingency.” Megatron ordered as the purple war machine saluted him and departed to complete his task. Lost in thought Megatron’s memory banks detailed his last encounter with the former Aerial Commander which led to Starscream’s imprisonment. “So, you my prove useful of again Prima, and once you serve my purposes I will finish my acts of vengeance on you and one day on your protégé Jetfire as well.” Megatron thought aloud in his dark throne room.

“Hey conehead, Shockwave says you gotta let us in here so get a move on.” Frenzy said to a mean white robot with a head shaped like the conical front of a jet.

“I didn’t get that memo runts, so if you two want to get in here you’re either gonna have to wait or go through me.”

“Can it Ramjet, we gotta get to your old air commander before Megatron gets here or else we’ll all be put on ice.” Rumble responded.

“Commander Starscream may yet live again.” Ramjet stated with an awed look in his optics.

“Yeah moron, so what are you waiting on? Give us the keys will you.” Frenzy replied.

“Be careful how you address me punk before I show you how I earned my reputation.”

“We ain’t scarred of you.”

“Yeah, your reputation means nothing to us. If you try anything on my brother I’ll pile drive your chassis into stasis.” Rumble spoke up in defense of his red brother.

“Here’s the key runts, I’ll escort you to his containment unit.” Ramjet said as he glared at the two minibots maliciously. “Here it is, open it now.”

“We have to wait for clearance from Shockwave first, so just be patient you big oof.” They replied.

“I have been patient long enough,” Ramjet stated as he aimed his arm mounted lasers at the two minibots and let out a volley of laser fire on his two unsuspecting victims. “Starscream has been on ice for far too long, his freedom is at hand.”

“Na ..N….No Ramjet,” Rumble struggled to say as the white flier turned the key and released his old air commander.

“That’ll teach you two twits to disrespect me.” Ramjet stated, “Nobody defies Ramjet, nobody.”

“My, my, you appear very proud of yourself for dispatching two minibots Ramjet.” A haughty voice behind the white flier stated.

“Who dares insult me!?” Ramjet asked while powering up his lasers.

“I do.” Shockwave said to the white flier as he turned around.

“Lord Shockwave, I did not know it was you, I …I thought.” Ramjet responded.

“You did not think fool, you deliberately disobeyed an order from Megatron and for that you small suffer.” Shockwave said aiming his blaster arm at the insubordinate flier.

The sound of laser fire suddenly filled the air followed by the sound of crashing steel as a large mech hit the floor. “Let’s get out of here,” a sarcastic voice commanded as the sounds of metal footsteps were heard running through the corridors of the prison.

“What happened Shockwave?” Megatron asked as he entered the facility.

“Ramjet has defied you my Lord. He let Starscream free.”

“I will destroy this place before I let at trader escape my clutches.” Megatron said as he transformed into a massive Cybertronian tank and began blasting away at anything that moved.

Meanwhile deep within the corridors of the Cooler Ramjet and the newly revived Starscream were busy trying to free six others. Starscream figured that he needed all the help he could get to stand against Megatron and that these six would be the perfect mechs to begin his revolution with. Five of them were of a unit called the Combaticons. The Combaticons were sentenced to the Cooler by Megatron many vorns ago for being unable to defeat Optimus Prime and for questioning him for his failure to do the same. The other mech was perhaps even older than Shockwave. He was an ancient warrior skilled in the Cybertronian combat art of Metallicado. He was banished to the Cooler for his faith in the ancient legends Megatron despised, so Starscream figured that he would be an ideal candidate to stand opposed to Megatron, or a least good fodder for the leader to plow through before getting to him.

“Release Bludgeon and the Combaticons Ramjet, and have them rendezvous with me near the Nemeses platform. If Megatron allowed for my release I’m sure he has some need of my services and I intend to find out just what it is he’s in need of. Now hurry because this place is gonna blow in a minute.” Starscream stated as he turned around to head back towards Shockwave.

“What is happening, where am I.” An old green mech asked as he left his containment unit.

“You are in Megatron’s prison Bludgeon, as were we. We must meet Starscream at the rendezvous point at once.” A stately soldier stated.

“Not I Onslaught.” The mech stated. “I thank you for releasing me, but I have more pressing matters than vengeance in my cerebral net. Good luck, I’ll see you all around.” He said before mysteriously disappearing before their optics.

“What now Ramjet?” the smallest Combaticon Swindle asked.

“We leave, Starscream says this place is gonna blow.”

“Come out and die like a soldier Starscream.” Megatron screamed as he plowed through the prison destroying all in his path.

“Such violence becomes you Megatron. I’m glad to see you too.” Starscream stated as he approached Megatron from behind.

“Prepare to die.”

“Hold on Mighty Megatron,” Starscream rebutted. “Aren’t you need of my services, let’s talk about this. We have a lot of catching up to do.”

“Silence Starscream,” Megatron said as he transformed and powered up his fusion cannon. “If your games continue, your life will not. Now tell me everything you know of the relic known as the Allspark.”

14. Hakudoushi

Yakata! :) Great!)

That was awsome! Shockwave strutting his stuff! :rock 

15. Throwback

Check out 'History' if you guys get a chance.

16. Throwback

The Tempess

A Cybertronian ground vehicle bearing a Decepticon insignia entered the main gate of Polyhex. This particular Decepticon had not traveled these roads for what seemed like an eternity. As he ventured through Polyhex to his appointed location amazement flooded his cerebral processor. In the early days of the Decepticons this soldiers ran the streets of Polyhex quite frequently and had become very familiar with the goings on in the region. He was a crafty mech who used the information he obtained to his advantage oftentimes at the expense of other Decepticons. This behavior earned him the reputation that lived up to his name, Swindle. Swindle was definitely regarded as a mech not to be trusted, and as he looked at the new Polyhex he wondered what secrets it held. His curiosity had prompted his current excursion all the way to Iacon where he learned that a special contingent of Autobots was preparing to depart Cybertron. He knew that this was big news, and big news meant big profits, so as the drove through the Decepticon citadel he looked for some unsuspecting mech that would pay him for this news.

A voice from his rear startled him as he drove toward his rendezvous point. “Hey, who are you? I’ve never seen you around these parts.” The voice behind him coming from a blue Decepticon ground vehicle stated.

Just the mech I’ve been looking for Swindle thought as he transformed and turned around to meet the mech who had addressed him. “The name is Swindle of Decepticon Special Forces, and you are?”

“Counterpunch, and I know all there is to know about the developments around here and I ain’t never heard of you or this Decepticon Special Forces unit you speak off.”

“Well, well, well, a mech after my own spark. I know mechs like you; I used to be a mech like you. You’re a spy aren’t you?” Swindle said to the blue racer.

“Maybe, but that still doesn’t explain what you’re up to, so unless you want me to alert Shockwave to your activities I suggest you give me something I can appreciate.” Counterpunch responded.

“I can’t believe it, I’m getting bribed.” Swindle stated much to his own chagrin. “Look buddy I’m an intelligence specialist just like you. I’ve been spying on Autobots where I discovered that their top brass have plans to depart Cybertron on some special mission. My unit and I have been given the task of organizing a strike on the Autobot star cruiser before they leave orbit, so if you don’t mind I’ve got work to do.” Swindle said as he transformed and raced to meet his fellow Combaticons at Starscream’s designated area.

So Prime’s planning to leave Cybertron and Megatron’s got an attack team ready to blow em’ away. That explains why Thundercracker and the seekers have been practicing combat maneuvers. I’d better let the boys in Iacon know about this before it all hits the fan. Counterpunch thought as he watched Swindle race away.

“Where is Swindle,” Brawl stated as he and his three companions waited on Starscream.

“He be here, he’s probably just gathering information about what has developed during our down time.” Vortex replied. “The better question is where Starscream is.”

“He’s definitely late, he might have had an unfortunate run in with Megatron. I suggest we find Swindle and find a safe place to hide before Megatron finds us.” Blast Off stated.

“Your suggestions are duly noted,” Onslaught, the leader of the group said, “Do not worry, we will leave in due time. I sent Swindle on a special mission to Hook’s lab to steel the gestalt technology information the Constructicons used to defeat us vorns ago. I intend for us to possess that same ability.”

As Onslaught finished talking Swindle approached the group and transformed handing some schematics over to their leader. “Where’s Starscream?” Swindle asked. We may be in danger; some little punk racer spotted me and threatened to inform Shockwave. So I suggest we hurry before our cover is blown.”

“Have you any suggestions as to where Swindle?”

“As a matter of fact I do, there’s an old workshop just outside of Iacon where we can retreat too in order to conduct our enhancement.” Swindle said.

“What about the Autobots?”

“They’re planning to leave Cybertron for the Sol system. We don’t have to worry about them. Swindle answered.

“Excellent,” Onslaught said. “Blast Off transform and take us to our hideaway.”

“Release the prisoner Soundwave.” Megatron stated. “So Starscream it appears your tales of ancient relics may yet be true after all.”

“I tried to tell you that millennia ago mighty Megatron, but you would not listen.”

“Let’s not dwell on the past Starscream lest I remind you of your treachery with Jetfire.”

“Jetfire’s decisions were his own. He alone decided that the Decepticon cause did not suite his purposes.”

“Yes, and for that decision he will pay dearly.” Megatron said, “but do not take me for a fool Starscream, he would not have been able to make such a decision had it not been for you.”

“As you stated Mighty Megatron, let’s not dwell on the past.” Starscream responded. “The fact of the matter is Optimus Prime is after the Allspark and we can’t let him get it before we do. I say we take the Nemesis and head for the Sol system at once.”

“How is it that you feel you are in a position to make suggestions fool? I alone call the shots here and if you want to remain functional that’s something you’d better remember Starscream.” Megatron scolded. “Now as for the Autobots, Thundercracker attack their ship at once. Soundwave, take Starscream, the minibots, and any other volunteers and have them prepare to board the Nemesis, we’re going to Earth.”

“If what you’re saying is true Punch, then the mission to Earth is going to be a suicide mission.” Optimus Prime rationalized. “Since Megatron wants to attack the Ark, we’ll just have to let him.”

A table full of puzzled looks stared back at Prime wondering what his plans were. “You mean we’ve gonna take our chances and let Megatron blown us out of the sky?” A white mech named Mirage inquired.

“By no means Mirage,” Prime replied. “We will launch the Ark unmanned as a diversion while Magnus leads a special attack on Darkmount. While the Decepticons are protecting their fortress I will board the Nemesis and give Megatron a surprise he will never forget.”

“How are we gonna get you back Prime?” Bumblebee asked.

“Don’t worry about me Bumblebee, the important thing is getting the Allspark back.” Prime stated. “I want you and Cliffjumper to accompany Prowl and the twins to Earth aboard the shuttle Wheeljack just completed.”

“Can I go with them Prime?” Wheeljack asked. “The shuttle is a very special project and I want to see to it that it survives long enough to help us defeat the Decepticons once and for all.”

“As you wish Wheeljack.” Prime responded. “We all have our assignments, let’s hope we can execute them and get the Allspark before it falls into the wrong hands. Oh and Punch, I have a special request for you.” Prime said as everyone left the room. “Contact Alpha-Trion and help him find Elita before she gets herself killed. It would really mean a lot to me.”

“Sure Prime. Keep your head up, everything’s gonna work out.” Punch responded.

“I pray it will my friend, I pray it will.” Prime stated as he departed for Polyhex.

A large orange starship’s engines began the ignition sequence that propelled the large cruiser into the Cybertronian atmosphere. As this vessel took flight another ship departed Cybertronian air space from the other side of Iacon unseen by the approaching menace. This ship, however, was destined to meet a fate known as oblivion shortly after take off. The hull of the craft was bombarded with laser fire as the battle cries of Decepticon seekers rang out over Iacon.

“Blown the ship away.” Thundercracker screamed as he led the seekers in the destruction of the Autobot vessel.

The unknowing Autobots watching the ship take off looked on in horror the ship they assumed their beloved leader was aboard was blown to smithereens.

“Autobots don’t just stand and watch, attack those flying sons of pleasure femmes.” A voice stated as the Autobots began engaging the Decepticons.

From a view screen on board the Nemesis the leader of the Decepticons looked on the destruction in Iacon with a bittersweet gaze. “How I’ve longed for the day of your demise Optimus Prime, too bad it did not come from the work of my own hands.” Megatron stated coldly before turning off the monitor.

“Lord Megatron, the Autobots are attacking.” Shockwave stated.

“I am aware of their futile efforts to defend their beloved leader, but they will soon perish just as he did.” Megatron responded.

“No my lord, the Autobots are not only attempting to defend Iacon, but Ultra-Magnus is leading a contingent against Polyhex as we speak.”

“No!!” Megatron ranted, “The fools dare not attack my kingdom! Shockwave, exit immediately and radio Thundercracker to return to Polyhex to engage these fools at once. Do not leave so much as a servo in tack is that understood.” Megatron commanded.

“Yes my lord.” Shockwave said as he left the Decepticon starship leaving Megatron to lead the contigent of Soundwave, the minibots, and Starscream to Earth in search of the Allspark.

As the Nemesis took off, Polyhex had become the focal point of the age-old war for survival between the Autobots and Decepticons. Many lives met their end this day, both Autobot and Decepticon alike. By the days end many proud warriors were no more than smoking heaps of metal. The once magnificent city of Polyhex now resembled a city that had endured an atomic bomb. Buildings had collapsed, statues had fallen, and the believe of the Decepticons in their own invincibility had been crushed. Magnus troops had wasted the Decepticon citadel, but despite this fact the battle could hardly be considered a victory as the Autobot strike team suffered heavy losses. The surviving contingent pressed forward towards castle Darkmount in hopes of apprehending Shockwave despite all the hell that had broken loose around them.

Aboard the Nemesis an angry Megatron sat on his throne disgusted at what he was witnessing. He could not believe that a once rag tag group of rebels had grown into a force strong enough to defeat many of his greatest warriors. Though all but a small contingent of Autobots was wiped out, his beautiful city was in ruins. His castle was scorched fragment of what it once was and to him it seemed like things would never be the same again. That made his mission of finding the Allspark that much more relevant to him. “Soundwave I can stand no more, shut off all communication to Polyhex.” Megatron said, as the disappointment of every Decepticon aboard the starship was evident. “Damn that Prime. He may be dead, but I swear Starscream every mech that he ever cared about will suffer when I return, starting with The One.”

“Lord Megatron, when we return with the Allspark all will be well. We can use its power to restore Cybertron to the glory it deserves and rule the planet unopposed in whatever manner we see fit.” Starscream chimed in.

“We Starscream,” Megatron answered. “There is no we to this Starscream, the Allspark will be mine and mine alone.”

“A bold claim Megatron, sounds like the hundreds of other empty promises I’ve heard you make over the years.” Starscream replied angrily.

“You dare address me with such boldness you coward!”

“For years I cowered at your wrath but no more. Because of your inept leadership the Decepticon Empire is being brought to its knees by some bots that were designed as slaves. I am tired of your threats and vain babblings Megatron therefore it will be I who will possess the Allspark not a fool like you who confuses brutality with might.” Starscream answered.

“I wondered when your old treachery would show itself Prima.” Megatron replied. “I am pleased that you have found your courage, too bad you had to wait for the day you die to find it! Soundwave man the controls. I’ve got a fool to kill.” Megatron stated as he arose from his throne and menacingly approached the seeker known to most as Starscream.

“Your arrogance will cost you this day Decepticons.” A deep powerful voice entering the command room stated as a gleam from the barrel of a black laser riffle glistened in the shadows.

“No, it cannot be!” Megatron screamed.

“Give the pit my regards Decepticons.” The voice stated as the laser riffle blasted the three large Decepticons in the command room. An all out melee broke out in the command room between the Decepticons and the intruder, who was revealed to be Optimus Prime, destroying the controls of the ship and causing it to careen out of control as it entered the Sol System. The combatants were all knocked off line by either the battle that ensued between them, or the tumultuous flight of the starship as it speed through space at 25 times the speed of light. As it approached Earth’s orbit its speed was hindered tremendously allowing it to crash to the surface of the organic planet without being totally destroyed. The front quarter of the ship was turn from the rest of the ship at impact and shared the fate of the large portion of the craft, which plummeted into the deaths of the Pacific Ocean. The remaining section was damaged but still functional. Those same sentiments were not as true for the inhabitants that survived the crash however, as severed limbs and damaged torsos decorated the control room of the ship that now rested somewhere in the Cascade Mountains near the Columbia River.

“Although we have been given information concerning what’s caused our troops to be relocated from the Middle East to Northeast Asia and the western part of Canada, we would be foolish not to assume that our government has been completely forthright with the American people.”

“So Dr. Chase, I get the impression that you do not believe the president’s declaration that has terrorists focusing their resources and attention on a western invasion of our borders?” A student asked.

“I will not make the brazen claim that our leadership is headed by a corrupt group of power-hungry liars, you all can be the judges of that yourselves, but I do propose that such a rapid change of our military focus indicates that more than they are telling us is happening in the great northwest. That’s a wrap for today people. Remember not to take everything you see and hear at face value. Some things are more than meets the eye.” The professor with the prosthetic leg concluded as me dismissed his final class for the day.

“Hey old man,” a young man in his early twenties said as he entered the classroom, “are you ready to for our annual excursion to the land time forgot?”

“You remind me more and more of Sparkplug every time you open your mouth Spike.” The professor responded.

“Yeah, well, whatever. What do you say we skip Roseburg this year and head somewhere worthwhile like Los Angeles for a change.” The young man replied.

“Must you always spurn the traditions our families have established over the years? I swear if Sparkplug were here he help you to understand why this trip is so important.”

“If my dad were here maybe I would be the messed up college drop out I am today Chip. If my dad were here, maybe, just maybe the two of you would take a minute out of your endless discussions about secret government projects and alien robots long enough to deal with what’s going on in the real world. But who am I kidding, that would never happen cause dad’s locked up and you’re always going to be consumed with that damn photo he gave you years ago.” Spike stated angrily.

The hurt expression on the mug of Chip Chase quickly turned to anger as he approached the younger man. “I will not stand here and let you disparage a great man like your father, do you hear me! He worked very hard to give you all the things he didn’t have as a young man, and to say he had to do it as a single father I’d say he did a damn good job. It’s time you learned that foolishness in blaming everyone else for the problems you bring on yourself and start taking personal responsibility.” Chip said as he glared at the young man.

“Maybe you’re right. Do you hear that world?” The young man ranted. “The high and mighty Dr. Darryl Chase Jr. says I need to take ownership for my own situation, so maybe I’ll start today.”

“What are you talking about Spike?”

“What I’m talking about is living my own life Chip. Ever since I can remember I’ve had to participate in you and my dad’s fantasies and conspiracy theories about an alien race of robots that crashed on our world, and I’m sick of it. When they took my father away three years ago I still believed there might have been something to your theories, but as it turns out, even after all these years all you have is a blurry photograph and a hope that your father will return triumphantly to Roseburg to reveal the rest of the mystery. Well I’m sorry Chip, but my faith is not as strong as yours anymore. I’m not staying along for the ride anymore. See you around Doc.” Spike said as he left the classroom despite beckoning pleas of the crippled professor.

“Ah, kids,” Chip stated as he gathered his briefcase, “I guess this year it’s just going to be me and mother.”

“We spend two years of our lives helping you build your energon conversion complex and this is as far as you can take us.” An annoyed man stated as he and an older gentleman descended down the exit ramp of the large white Cybertronian flier.

“Put a sock in it Buster.” The craft responded before transforming into a hulking 50-foot robot. “You know I can’t take you any farther into civilization than I already have. If I do than your military will hunt all three of us down, and suck us dry of information and spare parts.”

“The bird’s right Buster, from this point we’re on our own.” The old sergeant said.

“I have learned over my existence not to trust many,” the large white transformers stated, “but in the short duration of time I’ve known you Sergeant Chase, I have come to both respect and trust you. You will be greatly missed.”

“What about me flyboy?” Buster asked looking up at the Cybertronian.

“I’ll miss you too Buster. When you were quiet, being in your company was quite pleasant.” The transformer replied as the three of them burst into laughter.

“Jetfire, it’s been a pleasure.” Serge stated. “When you get back to Cybertron and find the new Prime, be sure to tell him all about us.”

“Don’t worry old man, you won’t be forgotten.” Jetfire said as he again Transformed and headed for northern Alaska in hopes of finding Grimlock and the Matrix.

“What are we gonna do now Serge?” Buster asked as the two of them gazed into the Oregon sky.

“Walk, Roseburg’s less than 20 miles southeast of here,” the grizzled gentleman stated. “I told my wife that I’d return home to my family one day and I plan on keeping that vow.”

“Well let’s follow the yellow brick road then. I’m right behind you.” Buster said as the gentlemen began their trek towards the Sergeant’s old home.

***** “Remind me never to need you for anything.” A young black man stated as he and Spike Witwicky walked down the steps of the Sociology building.

“What are you talking about Jackson?”

“You know damn well what I’m talking about Spike. That’s no way for you to speak to the man who helped raise you.”

“So you wanna judge me too now huh Jackson. What do you know anyway?”

“I know you’re stupid as hell. I never will understand you white boy, you’ve had two men in your life willing to play daddy and you talk about em’ both like they’re deadbeats.” Jackson stated. “It just goes to show that Carlos theory is true. You white folks are crazy and don’t even know it.”

“I don’t give a damn about what you saw on the last episode of Mind of Mencia, Jackson,” Spike responded, “the old man had it coming. Now let’s go get some chicken fo’ Ray-Ray and Lil’ Earl eat it all.” Spike said playfully.

“I ought to bust your ass for that Spike, that ain’t funny.” Jackson replied with a chuckle. “Since you and the professor aren’t on good terms right now, who’s car are we gonna use to head to L.A.?”

“You worry too much my man, I got this.” Spike said with a cocky grin, “I’m just gonna take my stupid white ass on down to Mack’s Car Shack and get me one of the cars for a weekend test drive.”

“Now that’s what I’m talking about. I always figured having you as my best friend would pay off because you had a trust fund, or good credit, I never thought it would pay off due to the fact that you’ve got more nigga tendencies than I do.” Jackson stated with the same sly grin his best friend Spike was wearing.

“Whatever. Quit your yapping and let’s go already.” Spike said as they walked to the nearby bus stop.

“So this is Earth.” Bumblebee stated as the crew exited the white and blue space cruiser. “It’s beautiful.”

“Looks like a giant mud ball to me.” Sunstreaker said as he dusted off his shinny golden chassis.

“It is weird bro.” Sunstreaker’s nearly identical red sibling stated. “Imagine, this world is actually run by organics. I do believe I’ve seen it all.”

“All I know is that I’m syked about trying out my new alt mode on these alien roads.” Cliffjumper stated as he gave the image of himself reflected in the river a once over.

“We’re about to be doing just that guys.” Prowl stated as he and Wheeljack joined the others. “The ship has been secured and now it’s up to us to find out how to get to this, Alaska, so we can find the Allspark then find Prime and get off this rock.”

“I second that.” Sunstreaker uttered.

“Okay Wheeljack, if you think our alt modes are ready I say we transform and roll for it.” Prowl suggested.

“Not so fast captain,” Wheeljack responded, “the alt modes are definitely ready, but I think we need a plan of action before we go driving off into the lives of these organics.”

“That’s exactly it Wheeljack,” Bumblebee chimed in. “I think it would be a good idea for us to be apprehended by some unsuspecting humans and use their help to get the information we seek. After all, it is their planet.”

“That’s a good idea Bumblebee.” Prowl responded. “And the best way to get one of them to help us is to get one to think that we are one of their transportation vehicles.”

“How do you suppose we do that Prowl?” The twins asked in unison.

“We find a place were these vehicles are sold and pose as the merchandise.” Wheeljack suggested. “I know just the place, it’s called Mack’s Car Shack, and if I’m not mistaken it’s in a town called Corvallis that’s less than five miles away.”

“You heard the genius boys, let’s roll for it.” Prowl commanded as five of the six Autobots transformed and headed for town.

“That’s what I call a bad sign.” Jackson stated as he and Spike approached the front entrance of Mack’s Car Shack.

“It’s just a police cruiser Jackson, stop being a baby. You act like we’re breaking the law or something.” Spike replied.

“Whether we’re breaking the law are not is irrelevant. Anytime you see a cop or a cop car around before you’re about to do something you have no business doing, it’s a bad sign.”

“Gimme a break Jackson. Let’s just go in and check things out.

“Mr. Mack I did not order those vehicles.” A nervous middle-aged gentleman in a cheap suit stated as he talked to the owner of the dealership.

“Then how’d they get here? Cars like that don’t just show up on the lot you know. Somebody done tried to set me up, damn it. And when I find out who’s playing with the Mack man, somebody’s ass is gonna pay.”

“Did we catch you all at a bad time?” Spike asked as he and Jackson entered the office.

“No, naw, not at all. How much money would you like to spend, I mean how would you like me to help you? Mr. Mack asked.

“Well sir we don’t have that much…”

“Bob, they ain’t got no money, take the boys out back and show em’ some cars, then get back in here and help me find out who’s trying to get over on me.” Mr. Mack ordered as he shut the door to his office.

“Hey Bob, is it? Look, don’t worry about us, we just wanna look around a bit, when we see something we like we’ll let you know, okay?” Spike said as he and Jackson surveyed the parked cars on the lot and raced to get away from Bob’s funky body odor.

“These cars are a bunch of rusty old pieces of junk if you ask me” Jackson said after walking across three quarter of the lot.

“That’s why nobody asked you youngster.” The owner stated as he exited the office. “You boy just haven’t looked at the right cars. Take a look at these.”

“Man, your add says you sell Hyundai’s. What the hell are you doing with two Lamborghini’s, a vintage Beetle, and a 2008 Volkswagen?” Jackson asked incredulously.

“I’m a businessman boy, not some young punk walkin’ around a lot full of cars he can’t afford, hoping to trick the dealer out of a weekend loaner.” Mr. Mack replied.

“I ain’t tryin to trick nobody Mr. Black.” Jackson said.

“The name’s Mack you little punk, and unless you want me to call the law you’d better get off my property.” The angry owner replied.

“Look Mr.,” Spike interrupted, “we need a car. I’ve got about a grand to put down as collateral if you let me take one for a weekend test drive and have inspected by my mechanic.”

“Oh I see, this one’s the smart ass, he wants to have his mechanic look at my car.” Mr. Mack said. “My cars are in tip…top…shape boy. You don’t need no mechanic’s opinion. I tell you what. See that Yellow Beetle right there, I’ll give sell it to you right now for $1500 cash money.”

“$1500, I told you all I have is a grand.”

“You sure drive a hard bargain, but a grand it is then. Hand me the money.”

“Hand you the money? Wait a minute Spike, shouldn’t you be signing some paperwork or something before you give this old creep your money.” Jackson interjected.

“Boy mind your damn business. This is between me and Woody.” Mr. Mack stated. “Now hand over the money son, the keys are in the ignition.”

“Okay, if you say so Mr. Mack.” Spike said hesitantly as he opened his wallet.

“Spike you don’t even know if the damn car runs yet; don’t give him that money.”

“Relax Jackson, I’ve got this under control. Mr. Mack wouldn’t jip me with a police officer on the premises.” Spike said pointing at the police cruiser parked at the entrance to the dealership.

“Just take the car, you’ll love. If you don’t like it, bring it back on Monday for a full refund.” The owner said as he counted the money Spike handed him.

“Don’t worry, we’ll enjoy it.” Spike said as he started the engine and Jackson climbed in on the passenger’s side.

“Yeah, enjoy it.” Mr. Mack said as the young men drove away. “That’ll teach whoever’s playing with the Mack man a lesson.” The owner said as he crammed the $1000 into his coat pocket before lighting a cigar. “That’ll teach em’. Bob, get your lazy, fat, smelly ass to the front to see what that damn cop is doing over here.”

“This car handles great Jackson. The chicks in Cali are really gonna dig this on the beach.” Spike stated.

“Slow down, you ain’t got no insurance. You’re gonna get us tossed in jail.”

“You worry too much Jackson, chill out.”

“Chill out, Spike you want me to chill out! How on God’s green Earth am I supposed to chill out when you keep making these dumb-ass decisions when I’m with you? You don’t have the title to this car, no insurance, nothing. As far as the cops are concerned it’s stolen. Do you know what that means?”

“No, what?” Spike asked with a devilish smile.

“It means slow your ass down before you get a ticket and land me in jail. You know I got warrants.”

“Relax Jax, and enjoy the ride……….”

Whooo, Whooo, Whooo

“Aw no.” Jackson said exasperated.

“Not now, not today,” Spike said as his rearview mirror was illuminated by the lights of the police cruiser flashing behind him.

“I told your dumb ass to slow down but no, you wouldn’t listen to me, now we both going to jail!” Jackson ranted.

“Uh Oh.”

“Uh Oh what Spike?”

“The car, it’s driving itself, I can’t control it!”

“Stop playing and pull over Spike, we’re in enough trouble as it is.”

“I’m not playing Jackson. This damn thing has a mind of its own!”

“Hello boys.” A voice emanating from somewhere the inside of the vehicle vocalized.

“Who the hell said that?” Jackson responded as he kicked the dashboard.

“Be careful will ya, you coulda damaged my mainframe.” The voice again spoke.

“What’s going on here?!” Spike asked, beginning to panic.

“We need you two to show us the way to Alaska.” The voice replied.

“Who is us and why do you want to go to Alaska?” the boys asked.

The voice again spoke. “Look in the rearview mirror, that’s who us is.”

In the mirror were the 2008 red Volkswagen, the two Lamborghinis, and the cop car that had been pursuing the boys.

“Those are the cars from the lot.” Spike stated.

“No shit Sherlock.” Jackson replied. “But why are they following us?”

The voice again spoke. “It’s a long story boys, I’ll fill you in on the trip, but right now tell me which way is Alaska.”

“It’s north,” Jackson said, “but if you plan on taking us to Alaska you’d better stop and get a brother a jacket or something.”

“Don’t worry. You two organics are in good hands. I’m Bumblebee and the guys behind us are Cliffjumper, Prowl, Sunsteaker, and Sideswipe. We’re Autobots.” He car stated as they drove to an unknown location.

17. Hakudoushi

LMAO!

This is getting real good!

Let me guess; the salesman's supposed to be Bernie Mac right? Genuis.:lol 

18. Throwback

Encounters

“Mr. President, our men have finally been able to breach the perimeter of the complex, and we have found no sign of Dr. Archibald.”

“That’s just great general. That guy keeps the world at bay for decades from this location and when we finally uncover it, there’s nothing.” The president replied.

“I wouldn’t say nothing sir.” The man responded. “It appears as though there has been some recent activity here. My men report seeing footprints in the snow going in every direction leading from the compound. It also seems as though something went terribly wrong here.”

“Wrong, general how so?”

“Well Mr. President we discovered a warehouse, and in that warehouse we discovered technology that appears to be well let’s say from somewhere other than planet Earth.”

“Tell me something we don’t already know general.” The president replied. “The fact that Archibald has had access to alien technology has been known for years. The question I have for you general, is how does it work and is anyone around capable of operating it.”

“Not anymore sir.”

“What do you mean not anymore?”

“Lieutenant Flores just found where the last inhabitants of this place made their last stand.”

“What?”

“Sir, it looks like these men where attacked and downright butchered by something very large.”

“How large general?”

“About the size of a T-rex sir?”

“A T-rex, I don’t believe it! You mean to tell me that Archibald’s experiments have been able to bring the damn dinosaurs back? Can you been certain?”

“Yes sir. We actually have the photo’s to prove it. And sir…”

“Yes general.”

“These dinosaurs aren’t exactly like the ones in the history books. They appear to be fitted with some sort of metal.”

“Metal. Oh dear God. Is there any sign of them there now?”

“Fortunately no, but judging from the size and frequency of the tracks around the sight, I’d say they’re not too far away.” The general concluded.

“Keep me posted. If you spot Archibald or one of these creatures let me know immediately.” The president said before concluding the transmission.

“Okay men, the president wants us to turn this place upside down until we find what we came hear for, so let’s get to work.” The general stated as he gave his men their assignments.

“I told you this was not a good idea general.” A man’s voice stated.

“Ah, Witwicky, so nice of you to wake up and make yourself useful.”

“Being beaten and held against your will has a way of wearing on a man you know.” Sparkplug responded.

“I must commend you though Witwicky, it appears as though your outlandish claims about this place did have some foundation.”

“As if you didn’t already know that. This place was set up by the government almost 50 years ago.” The man responded.

“Archibald had no government ties whatsoever Witwicky. From the looks of it he was using this alien technology to hold the world hostage. Looks like it turned around and bit him in the ass.” The general stated.

“What do you need me for now then general? You’ve got your answers.” Sparkplug inquired.

“That picture you told us about, what’s in it?”

“It’s like I said when you guys first apprehended me and brought me to the Pentagon; there’s an alien ship with a rather large robotic pilot.”

“And what about the dinosaurs?”

“Dinosaurs, what dinosaurs?” Sparkplug asked.

“The ones Archibald was experimenting with.”

“I never saw or heard of any dinosaurs.” Sparkplug said.

“For your sake you’d better not be lying Witwicky.” The general responded before answering the phone. “General Parker speaking. What’s going on?”

The voice on the other end of the phone began frantically, “Sir, we need to act fast, they’re back!”

“Lieutenant Flores this is general Parker, status report please.”

“Three monsters are headed toward the compound sir. What are your orders?”

“Do whatever you have to do to hold them back. Don’t let them breach the perimeter.” The general commanded.

“Aye, aye sir. Flores responded. “Man your weapons and attack at once. Do not let these things past you!”

Rounds of artillery were aimed in the direction of the three metal dinosaurs, exploding with enough force to level 4 city blocks, but when the dust settled the three monsters barely had a scratch on them. There only reaction was a unified primal roar that scared the holy crap out of all of the onlookers.

“Oh shit, those shots didn’t even dent them.” Flores stated. “Prepare for a second barrage, this time really let em’ have it.” He ordered.

“Puny flesh creatures never learn. Me Grimlock teach them respect now. Dinobots, attack!”

“Status report. What’s going on Lieutenant?” the general asked.

“Not good sir, our men are being decimated out here. It’s an all out war zone and we’re getting killed.” Flores responded. “We can’t hold them back much longer, we’re gonna need some reinforcements.”

“Understood Lieutenant. The general replied as he pressed a button on the intercom. “This is general Parker we are under attack, send the aerial backup in from Canada at once.”

“I told you coming here was long over do.” Sparkplug said. “Now it may be too late and you’re gonna get us all killed to boot.”

“Do you have any suggestions Witwicky?” the general asked.

“Yeah, run!” He said as one of the giant beasts ripped through the wall of the building they were in.

“Dinobots mop floor with stupid flesh sacks.” The Triceratops that ripped through the wall stated as he spotted the two men.

“That thing can talk! Holy crap!” Sparkplug stated.

“Who tiny fleshling calling thing? Me Slag hate being insulted by stupid flesh creature. Me say time for you to die.” The monster said as it approached the men.

“Wait no, please no!” the men begged.

“How pathetic.” A booming voice emanating from the T-rex that had just entered the building stated.

“That’s that thing from the ship.” Sparkplug stated.

“What thing?” the general asked in a panic.

“The orb. That’s the orb that the robot on the ship in the picture had around his neck.”

“So?”

“So maybe we can stall him before they kill us.” Sparkplug figured.
    “Do you know the robot from the white ship? Sparkplug asked the towering T-rex.

“Slag wait.” The T-rex ordered. “What man know about white ship?”

“It’s working Sparkplug.” The general said before having to duck for cover as weapons were launched in the direction of the three beasts from the sky. “Looks like the reinforcements have arrived, and not a minute too soon.”

“Slag, Snarl outside.” The large T-rex ordered. “We have challenge from the sky now, let’s take em’ down, but don’t let anything happen to men inside.”

The two men looked on helplessly as the three behemoths exchanged fire with the military jets overhead. Though the aerial assault was quite vicious, the three dinosaurs seemed only bothered by the fact that they could not get direct hits on their airborne antagonists.

“Me Grimlock tired of playing games. Dinobots, to the skies!”

“Oh almighty father, these things can fly.” The two men said simultaneously as they looked at the aerial massacre in awe.

“We’re got to alert the president.” The general said. “If these thing get off of this icy rock, who knows what damage they’re capable of.”

“And just how are we gonna do that General?” Sparkplug asked.

“You were a pilot once, is that correct?”

“Yeah, but that was thirty some years ago.”

“Well it’s like riding a bike, it’ll all come back to you.”

“I guess it’s worth a shot. Where’s the plane?”

“In the hanger outside.” The general stated.

“Outside? Outside! How do you expect us to get outside?”

“I don’t expect us to get outside.” The general stated, “I expect you to.” He said pointing a gun in Sparkplug’s direction.

“I’m more afraid of those beasts than I am of you and that frigin’ gun Parker.” Sparkplug stated.

“But I am less reasonable than the beast so I suggest you move it now or died Witwicky.” The general ordered.

“You coward!” Sparkplug replied. “And to think we let a man like you into a leadership position in our armed forces.”

“Whatever Witwicky, just get over there and get the plane.” The general said as Sparkplug scurried towards the hanger. Before the general could complete his sentence good, a 30 plus foot robot came crashing through the ceiling crushing the man where he stood.
    “Oops, my bad.” The giant robot said as it got up and re-entered the fray.

All hell was breaking loose around Sparkplug as he attempted to start the fighter jet in the hanger. The reinforcements had finally managed to inflict some measure of damage on the beasts. It appeared that in their robot forms the monsters were a little more vulnerable than they were as beasts. Nevertheless, the soldiers were still fighting a losing battle against the creatures. Amidst all of this Sparkplug was finally able to get airborne and managed to avoid the bulk of the action as he attempted to flee. Just when he thought the battle was only being waged beyond his rear, the optics of Grimlock recognized his departure.

“I told man to stay put. He wants to be hardheaded so me Grimlock must make him stay put the hard way.” Grimlock uttered. “Dinobots destroy all machines, me Grimlock go after runaway human.”

“This is just great, that thing is after me,” Sparkplug thought, “let’s see how the firepower on this baby works.”

The voice of Grimlock came through over the radio, “Me Grimlock commanded you to stay put. Why you disobey Grimlock?”

“Because you, Grimlock are a killer and me, Sparkplug want to live.”

“Me Grimlock more than killer, me king, and me command you to land plane and return to base.”

“No can do you big bozo. Let’s see if you can keep up with me now.” Sparkplug said as he fired up all engines.

By this time the two, Sparkplug and Grimlock had flown for a couple of hours, and Grimlock was getting low on energon trying to keep up with the fighter jet. Grimlock figured that he had to find a way to bring the jet down without killing the human and find a means to refuel.

“I’ll ask human one more time, land this plane or me Grimlock shoot it down.” He requested much to the dismay of Sparkplug.

“What do you want from me?”

“I want to know whereabouts of ship. Where Jetfire?”

“Jetfire?” Sparkplug questioned as a squadron of fighter jets joined Sparkplug surrounding the massive robot.

“Blast that thing out of the sky men.” A commander ordered as the military jets began peppering Grimlock with artillery.

Under normal circumstances this attack would be no more than a mere nuisance to the likes of Grimlock; but in his current condition, drained and starving for energon, the attack took a toll on him. After blasting a few jets out of the sky his energy reserves hit a crucial level and his body went into a self-induced automatic stasis.

“We did it men, he’s down for the count, look at him fall!”

A sonic boom shook everyone around as a massive white jet came up on radar.

“Who the hell is that?” the pilots thought as they watched the jet descend towards the falling robot.

“That’s it, it’s him, Jetfire.” Sparkplug said aloud before deciding to pursue the alien jet.

“What are you doing? Come back here.” One of the commanding officers radioed as Sparkplug ignored the request and continued to follow the jet. “Okay men, follow them.”

The white jet was able to catch Grimlock in mid descent and land safely near the Columbia River. “Grimlock, where is it?” Jetfire asked as he transformed and laid Grimlock on the bank of the river. “Answer me Grimlock, answer me!” Jetfire requested to no avail as Grimlock was in full stasis by this time. Just as Jetfire was starting to relax, the fighter jets discovered their position. “Oh great just what I need right now.” Jetfire thought as the jets descended and he opened fire. Sparkplug figured he had had enough action to last a lifetime, so he decided to forgo this battle and instead retrieve the orb that had fallen from Grimlock during the original attack. He found it floating near the bank of the Columbia and after much effort was able to get it loaded on the jet he was flying.

“I’m not a fan of killing humans,” Jetfire stated, “But if you do not retreat at once I will have no choice.”

“You may not like killing fleshbags, but me Grimlock angry, so me will!” Grimlock stated as he awakened from stasis, transformed, and began firing.

“What is Primus name happened to you Grimlock!?” Jetfire asked looking at Grimlock’s bestial form.

“Me Grimlock learned how to take a bite out of a situation.” He replied as he chomped at a swooping jet.

“So I see.” Jetfire responded as the two transformers battled the aerial cavalry.

“What’s all the racket about?” Wheeljack asked the five returning Autobots.

“I don’t know, sounds like a battle to me.” Cliffjumper said.

“How astute of you of you Cliffjumper, we never would have figured that.” Sunstreaker replied.

“Can it pretty bot.” The temper mental red minibot responded.

“Put a sock in it both of you.” Prowl ordered.

“I say we go investigate.” Sideswipe said.

“And blow our cover, are you nuts?” Sunstreaker said to his brother.

“Sideswipe’s right, if that battle continues to we won’t have a cover to be blown.” Prowl surmised. “Bumblebee, you and Wheeljack stay here. We’re going to find out who’s throwing this party.” Prowl said before transforming into a police cruiser and heading towards the ruckus.

“You heard the H.B.I.C.,” Cliffjumper stated, “let’s roll out.”

“Be careful guys,” Wheeljack advised. “We don’t need to get involved in any unnecessary human activity.”

“Speaking of human activity,” a voice inside of Bumblebee stated, “do you suppose you can let us out?”

“Oh, I’m sorry I nearly forgot about you two.” Bumblebee said as he opened his door to let the young men out. “Wheeljack, these are my new buds Jackson, and Spike.”

“It’s a pleasure to make your acquaintances.” Wheeljack said looking down at the two humans.

“I’ll bet that ship over there is a robot too. Just how many of you are there anyway?” Jackson asked as he looked at the white ship and the two transformers.

“Six of us,” Wheeljack replied, “and no, the ship is not one of ‘us’, at least not yet anyway.”

“Why do you guys need to get to Alaska so badly?” Spike asked.

“It’s really quite simple Spike,” Wheeljack began. “A few years ago we received a signal emanating from your planet. That signal let us know that a devise very crucial to our continued existence is somewhere on your world. We were sent here to retrieve that device, and according to the information we received, that device is located somewhere in Alaska.”

“So ya’ll came all the way from cyberspace to find Excalibur.” Jackson said sarcastically.

“Excalibur?” Wheeljack asked.

“Don’t mind him Wheeljack, Jackson can be very pessimistic sometimes.” Spike explained. “So what’s the plan once you find this relic?”

“To get back home and use it to help Prime end the war.”

“War?” Spike asked.

“The plot just keeps getting thicker and thicker.” Jackson said. “Why couldn’t I meet a regular white boy with a country club membership or something? I had to meet the one who gets me involved in more dangerous situations than the damn crocodile hunter.”

“I see what you mean Spike,” Wheeljack said with a chuckle, “Jackson you are quite the character, and for the record, we came from Cybertron. And the war, it’s very real. On our home world there are basically two classes on beings, Autobots, and Decepticons. We like to think we’re the good guys. We’ve been fighting for piece ever since I could remember, while the Decepticons are bent on total domination.”

“There aren’t any of these Decepticons here on Earth, are there?” Spike asked.

“We can’t say for sure, but we do believe it is a possibility.” Bumblebee interjected.

“In case we run into the bastards, and with our luck I’m sure we will, do any of them have names so we know who to avoid?” Jackson asked.

“There’s many Decepticons to fear Jackson, but just one who is capable of the type of slaughter your world has never witnessed. His name is Megatron.”

Along the peaks of the Cascade Mountains, Sparkplug was searching for a safe place to land. His plane was low on fuel and he was extremely worn out. The relic he had with him needed to be hidden in a safe place, so he decided that the peaks of this particular mountain range would be perfect. As he searched for a place to land he spotted the still smoldering remains of what appeared to be another alien ship. The area looked deserted, so decided to go down and investigate. As he entered through the damaged opening to the ship a feeling of dread began to overcome him.

“Who goes there?” he yelled as a rumbling sound startled him. The echo of his own voice is all he could hear in response. “Is anybody here?” He again asked before being grabbed from behind by large hand. “Let me go!” he plead to no avail as the abductor stepped into the moonlight revealing himself. “You’re another one of them. Please don’t hurt me, I’ll do anything.”

“Shut up you filthy organic vermin and get me some energon.” The voice demanded.

“Energon, what is energon?”

“Fuel, get it now.” The blue robot standing about 12 feet in height commanded.

“My plane has a little bit, if you spare me, I’ll bring you to it.” Sparkplug reasoned.

“Lead the way flesh bag.” The robot said as the two of the approached the jet. “What the pit is that?”

“The orb?” Sparkplug responded noticing the purple insignia on this robot matched the one borne by the white alien jet. “It’s something I got from a….machine who called himself Jetfire.”

“Jetfire lives! The robot said excitedly, “help me bring this inside, we’ve gotta shoe this to Megatron.”

“Megatron, who’s Megatron?”

“He’s the mech you’re gonna help me repair, the same mech that’s gonna lead the Decepticons to total domination of the universe.” The robot known as Rumble said as he burst into laughter.

19. Hakudoushi

:thumb  :thumb  :thumb  :thumb  :rock 

20. Throwback

“Well I’ll be slagged, it’s that damned Decepticon Jetfire!” Cliffjumper stated as he approached the battle scene.

“It that big oaf wasn’t enough, looks like he has company.” Sideswipe chimed in.

“And so do we guys.” Prowl stated bringing the Autobot’s attention to the growing crowd of news cameras and media that had surrounded the area. “I guys there’s no need to be incognito anymore. Autobots, transform and attack.”

The four went in with guns blazing in an attempt to save the humans from what they perceived to be a Decepticon onslaught. News crews from as far south as San Francisco had managed to make it to the melee and capture everything live. What they saw was remarkable.

“For hours now our military has been engaged in battle with these strange robotic creatures. Eye witness reports have it that these two creature have the ability to change shape and transform into different forms.” A young female reporter stated.

“Now tell us Carly,” the news anchorman asked, “has the military been able to contain these monsters in the least bit?”

“That depends on who you ask Dan.” She answered. “According to the officer in charge, the feel as though they have the situation under control; but from what I am seeing, that does not appear to be the case at all.”

“Just so our viewer can understand, Carly would you please tell us a bit about the size of these creatures?”

“Well Dan, from where we’re standing they look to be humongous. There are two of theses creatures. One is a robotic T-rex, and the other one a white robot standing about 50 feet tall. The white one… Oh my God, it just transformed. The white one just transformed into a strange looking jet and took out about five of our fighters! This is not looking good at all Dan.”

“According to Carly, the situation just took a turn for the worse. These, Transformers look to be a real menace. We’ll take you live to the carnage as it transpires.” The anchorman stated as the camera footage displayed the action. “The dinosaur who at first seemed to be impervious to every attack mounted against him finally seems to be weakening. As you can see he is no longer attacking with the ferocity he had been attacking with. Wait, okay. I’ve just been informed that some more of these beings have entered the fight. Get the camera to pan the area, okay yes, there. As you can see, four new combatants are in the mix. Compared to the previous robots, these appear to be much smaller in stature. Carly, do you have any information on this new development?”

“Yes Dan, as a matter of fact I do. It appears these new combatants are on our side.”

“What? Did you say they were on our side?”

“Indeed Dan, the four smaller ones are attacking the T-rex.”

“It figures that a Decepticon would be picking on a race of beings that are less of a challenge than us Autobots.” Sideswipe said as he attacked the weakened dinosaur. Despite the weakened condition of the beast, Sideswipe was still unable to overpower it. In a display of brute force the beast ignored the Autobot attack, picked the red racer up so the two were at eye level and then slammed him to the ground below.

“Me Grimlock teach foolish Autobot a lesson.” The monster said as he looked in the direction of the stunned Autobots.

“Grimlock? Hold your fire guys.” Prowl questioned. “Autobot rogue, ancient gladiator Grimlock?

“You wanna make something of it Autobot?” Grimlock asked as he transformed and brandished his sword.

“That explains it, everything makes since now.” Prowl began, “You stole the Allspark. You are the reason we’ve been getting signals from Earth. You’re gonna pay for your crimes when Prime finds out Grimlock.”

“Me Grimlock no gave a damn about Prime, me should be Prime.”

“Well you’re not.” Prowl retorted. “Now give us the Allspark so we can return to Cybertron and not spread our war to this innocent world.”

In the midst of this conversation the massive white jet transformed and landed amidst the fray. “What do we have here; Autobots, looks like I’m outnumbered.” The white Decepticon stated.

“I’ve been longing’ to blast a fly boy.” Sideswipe growled.

“Though we be enemies, I’m afraid we may be forced to work in unison for a common goal.” Jetfire stated.

“And just why would we do that?” Prowl asked.

“Because one of these so called innocent humans stole the Allspark.”

“Me Grimlock grow tired of pesky humans. Me say we kill all of them and make sure they not bother us ever again.”

“In case you didn’t notice Grimlock, we’re on their world. It’s us whom the blame for being a bother must be placed.” Prowl stated as he surveyed the devastation.

“He’s right Grimlock,” Jetfire said. “We need to recover the Allspark so we can leave this world as soon as possible. Are we in agreement Prowl?

“Yes Jetfire.”

“Grimlock?” Jetfire asked.

“Let me think about it.” Grimlock replied.

“I’ll take that as a yes.” Prowl stated. “Now, since it appears that we aren’t exactly robots in disguise anymore, does anyone have any suggestions as to how to explain all this to the humans?”

“Let me handle it Prowl,” Sunstreaker requested, “being on camera is my forte’.”

“Then go for it Sunstreaker.”

With the eyes of the world tuning in Sunstreaker began an attempt to explain the development the humans had just witnessed. He apologized for the loss of life and warned that if they were not permitted to complete their mission this may only be the beginning. After the crushing defeat at the hands of the two robots, the American military at the scene was hardly in a position to argue or offer any affective resistance, so they allowed the Autobots and Jetfire to leave without any questions asked.

“I just got news from Dan that these creature may be the product of a secret government experiment that began almost fifty years ago in Northern Alaska.” A man informed Carly.

“I heard about those rumors in college.” She stated. “My sociology professor, Dr. Chase had a very special interest in that area. I think I’m gonna track him down so I can investigate further.”

“So, it seems I owe my latest good fortune to a measly human. How ironic.” Megatron stated as he took in Rumble’s explanation while looking down at his prisoner.

As Sparkplug looked up at the robot that addressed him he was overcome with feelings of both awe and fear. The silver robot looked like royalty while at the same time possessing the same sinister quality of the robot that chased him from Alaska.

“What do you want me to do with him sir?” Rumble asked.

“Nothing,” Megatron responded, “this human may prove useful. Soundwave, have you been able to find a trace of either Prime or Starscream?”

“Starscream has been found and is operational, but there is no sign of the Autobot leader Mighty Megatron.”

“Do you think he’s dead sir?” Frenzy asked.

“I doubt that very seriously,” the sarcastic voice of Starscream stated as he made his way into the open, “Megatron doesn’t have what it takes to take out a mech like Optimus Prime.”

“Starscream!” the angry Decepticon leader growled.

“It’s a pleasure to see you alive and well also Megatron.” Starscream said.

“That is a condition you will soon become unfamiliar with Starscream.” Megatron said in a menacing tone.

“I would bet on that Megatron. You’ll be needing all the help you can get to get off of that mud ball, so I suggest you learn to appreciate me for once.”

“I already have what we came here for you idiot.” Megatron responded as he opened a compartment in his leg. “Behold, the Allspark. Now, what was it I needed you for again?”

“M..m..m…Megatron wait, I can still help you. I was wrong, you are the leader destiny picked for Cybertron, forgive me.”

“Your groveling is pathetic Starscream, prepare for termination.” Megatron said before attempting to transform. “What’s the pit! What is the matter with my transformation?”

“Let me help.” Starscream said, “I think I can fix the problem.”

“Very well Starscream, it appears fate has again smiled in your direction.” Megatron said. “Now get to work.”

“Megatron, sir.”

“What is it Rumble?”

“I think something’s wrong with the human. It looks like he’s dead.”

“The last thing we need is the decaying scent of decaying organic flesh around. Dispose of him.” Megatron commanded.

“Lazorbeak eject, operation disposal.” Soundwave said as the robotic falcon grabbed the inert man and flew away from the wreckage.

“Soundwave, we need a means of getting off of this primitive world. Have your minions prepare the energon containments so we can begin pillaging this wretched planet as soon as Starscream finishes the repairs.” Megatron ordered. “Soon Cybertron and the universe shall tremble at the might of the Decepticons.” He concluded as the glow of the Allspark lit the room.