Transformers Eoncore

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Late Ironhide, Jan 17, 2008.

1. Late Ironhide

Late Ironhide The Fallen Hero

U guys will not believe what I found tonight at Toys R Us. Well I work at the Toys R Us store in Riverside CA and when I got there tonight about 5:30pm I was cleaning the store up and when I came to the Transformers lane I saw a Eoncore Megatron on the shelf. I didn't even know that we were going to get any of them. So I look on the computer to see how much it is and I found out it is 99.99 dollars. Also on the computer it show the Eoncore for Soundwave as well for 89.99 but that's all they had on the computer. Some guy came in tonight and got both the last Megatron and Soundwave we had. Also when I had Megatron in my hand he didn't have the orange cap on him and the packit was all in Japen writting. I forgot to write down the skn number for them but the cat scan for them is. 11/95. It is under the inporter calalory [ms]. So just to let u all know there in the state now.

2. Kando

Kando Well-Known Member

Man, I was just in Riverside, but didn't check any stores for goods. :( 

Very interesting find.

3. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

I know that walmart has been selling these by getting them from a third party, sort of like amazon. I wonder if tru is doing that online as well...

4. e3nine

e3nine Poop.

News Credits:
    pics or it didn't happen.

5. Runamuck

Runamuck Swindle Knows Best

News Credits:
    Very interesting. Though I doubt I'd pay those prices for them. You can get them cheaper online.

6. ILoveDinobot

ILoveDinobot Arise Rodimus Prime

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    :useless