Transformers Energon on DVD?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Scrapper6, Apr 3, 2007.

1. Scrapper6

Scrapper6 Lord of Constructicons

As the topic says do you think with the advent of TFTMLA do yo think we'll finally get some seasonal sets or a seasonal set for both Energon and Cybertron from Paramount... I'm not sure about other collectors, but for my money I'd definately pay for Energon and Cybertron only got the one single disk release that just isn't enough in my books.

I mean we're all pretty much TF junkies in one shape or another; so why not milk the Movie's coattails as it were and finally present Energon and Cybertron despite the convoluted mess that is Energon the series I still find it enjoyable comparatively.

Yeah; probably a topic that's been dragged out in one shape or form often enough, but after just re-watching some of my single Energon DVDs I crave more.

2. DaraRex2.0

DaraRex2.0 I'd totally eat the leaf

I can't seem to locate any sets for G2 after season 4. If I could find them I'd put my money down but all I've ever come across was G1 and the collection of Armada they slammed together. They really should be selling more DVD sets, if people don't buy them little kids might. Energon would be nice to have...

3. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    Highly doubt it. Rhino lost the license and the new license holder has suspended their kid's department. Seeing these on dvd anytime soon is unlikely.

Although, in all fairness, Energon on DVD is a waste of plastic.

4. soundblastc44

soundblastc44 CAPS MASTER...OH YEAH

ENERGON BOXED SET= NO

CYBERTRON BOXSET= MABYE

[CY HAS A BETTER CHANCE SINCE THE EPS ARE STILL FRESH + paramount owns the rigts and its the latest show theve done and since the movie comes out this summer....]:dj 

5. soundblastc44

soundblastc44 CAPS MASTER...OH YEAH

OH P.S. ID CHECK FOR R.I.D. DVDS THIS SUMMER SINCE DISNEY BOUGHT OUT SABAN [also check TD's listings too see if it ill be on TV:dj 

6. Scrapper6

Scrapper6 Lord of Constructicons

First of all Paramount holds the rights to Energon/Cybertron not Sony BMG or whoever grabbed the Sunbow stuff up after Rhino lost the rights. So in all likelihood there's still a high chance for those two series to see a release.

Second of all; to each their own, pesonally I wouldn't think it would be a waste of anything and aren't DVDs made out of something other then plastic?

7. Switchblade

Switchblade Just a raggedy man

News Credits:
    Fair enough.

And yes, they are made from a form of plastic.

8. Rotorstorm

Rotorstorm OriginalRotorstorm Fanboy

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    yup, i have some cds that have clear plastic on the bits that aren't used for anything

9. Macross7

Macross7 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    G2 was just G1 episodes with an annoying CGI effect for changing scenes. There were no new shows.

10. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

I was only fortunate enough to find the box set of Transformers Armada Season 1 Part Two within the last couple of times I went to Best Buy. I've been searching for any box sets of any Transformers series... Energon and Cybertron, me want-y.