Transformers: Elseworlds

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by deltaprime, Oct 26, 2008.

1. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

First off, I'd like to say that this is my first real fanfic. I thought the idea of an alternate reality G1 would be cool.

HOW IT BEGAN

For years, there had been two rival technology producing organizations on Seibertron. One group was lead by the noble and intelligent Convoy. The other was bossed around by the manipulative and tyranical Battlestar.
    Now, Battlestar had a secret lab were he produced thousands of WMDs. Only his head worker team, the Seekers, knew about this war room. Battlestar would often use his weapons as threats to the Seekers so they'd never reveal Battlestar's secret to the public. Only one Seeker, known as Sunstorm, came close to exposing Battlestar. But he was dealt with very promptly.
    The time came that Battlestar couldn't stand Convoy any more. Convoy had produced a new energy-efficient body that was micro-sized. You need to understand that while Convoy strived for energon conservation, Battlestar made huge energon guzzling devices. Following this pattern, Battlestar took six of his workers, strapped them down with some of his heavy weapons, and then took all six of them and merged them into a monster. Monstructor!
    Battlestar ordered his frankenstein-esque creation to attack Convoy's business. Monstuctor took most of Convoy's workers and decapitated them. All Convoy could do was watch in terror. Battlestar had paralyzed Convoy with another one of his inventions. Then the monster and his creator left. This was more than just a hate crime. This meant war!

2. -Mainframe-

-Mainframe- Well-Known Member

Interesting.

I'd like to see sketches of your versions of Convoy and Battlestar.

3. deltaprime

Convoy and Battlestar are basically Return of Convoy Prime and Megs, just not as overdesigned. Here they are http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/transformers/images/e/ec/SuperAndUltraMegatron.jpg
    and http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/transformers/images/9/9f/Starconvoy_magami.jpg

The Headmasters arrive!

Looking at all of the carnage, Convoy felt desolate and alone. Only a handful (about 20) of his workers and friends survived the vicious attack.
    "Convoy, stand up."
    Who was that? Convoy then,since he was no longer paralyzed, looked up. It was his secon-in-command Rodimus. He seemed to have lost an arm.
    "Our friends still have a chance,Convoy. Just listen to my idea."
    At that point, Convoy was willing to do anything.
    "All right, what is it?" asked Convoy.
    "You will be relieved to hear that most of our Micro-bodied allies still function. If we can make them adapt, they could replace the heads of the decapitated. It sounds crazy, but it might work."
    "Very well, Rodimus. Are the Technobots still alive? If they are, find them and tell your idea to them.
    "Yes sir."

That is all I have time to type right now. I'll continue this story later today. In the mean time, you can visit my funnies post, The Iyern Guys.

4. deltaprime

Okay, here I go with more of the Headmasters Arrive story.

As Rodimus informed the Micro warriors and Technobots about his idea, Convoy started to cheer up a little. It seemed logical. The small Cybertronians would get modified and upgraded so they could become the heads of those decapitated. The fallen would be brought back to life, and Convoy would then go with the new warriors to fight Battlestar. One by one, the headmaster process revived a fallen comrade. Windstorm, Roughrider, and Delta were the first three to undergo the process.

Meanwhile, Battlestar continued his Frankenstein gestalt experiments. He made another beast form six construction robots. The giant green creature was named Devastator. Unfortunately for Battlestar, the six robots' combined bodies and minds overloaded the new creation. Devastator killed five of Battlestar's Destron warriors.
    So, Battlestar decided to take the five dead robots and combine them. The five, Mega-Octane, Rollbar, Rotor, Movor, and Armorhide, were recycled for the Destron cause. The result of the experiment: a military-minded monster named Ruination.
    "Excellent. Now to raid the remains of Convoy's empire!" shouted Battlestar.

With the three new Headmasters on one side, and the three gestalts on the other, things were bound to get gory.

"Umm,Convoy?"
    It was Rodimus, and he looked worried.
    "What is it? Why do you look so anxious?" asked Convoy.
    "Well, the Headmasters seem stable enough, but I don't think they were strongh enough to take on the gestalts by themselves!" exclaimed Rodimus.
    "They are not fighting by themselves, Rodimus. I sent one of Seibertron's elite fighting groups with them."
    Rodimus seemed puzzled.
    "Who'd you send?"

"ME, GRIMLOCK SMASH PUNY DESTRONS!"
    That was all Skywarp, one of Battlestar's Seekers, heard before going off line. The Headmaster Delta and the Dyna-bot Swoop took out the Seeker known as Acid Storm. Now both guards were taken care of. Unfortunately, the gestalts were not. Devastator took advantage of the Cybertrons being distracted. With a loud "BANG!" Snarl was taken blasted to bits. Then Monstructor, following Devastator's lead, killed Sludge. Then the newbie, Windstorm, blindsighted Monstructor with one of his rotor blades. In return, Ruination joined the fray and started to pound down on Roughrider.
    "At least we still out-number the gestalts," thought Delta. This wouldn't stay this way for long though. Battlestar was producing yet another combiner as the Headmasters and Gestalts fought-using the bodies of the deceased Dyno-bots.

Convoy's and Rodimus's plan was failing miserably! None of the other Headmastersn knew how to walk, let alone think and fight.
    "Enough is enough!" screamed Convoy. "I shall handle Battlestar myself."
    And before Rodimus could argue, Convoy was out the door.

TO BE CONTINUED......

5. deltaprime

First off, I'd like to say that the characters-well at least one of them-is going to cross over with my Iyern Guyz comic. The Iyern Guyz, in return, will enter the Elseworld story. Anyway, time to pick up where the cliffhanger dropped off.

The Struggle Continues...

"Battlestar must be stopped at all costs,'' thought Convoy. He wasn't being rash, though. He brought the Technobots for support. Unfortunately, all five of the Dyna-bots had fallen in battle. Battlestar was working on a gestalt form for them even as Convoy sped toward the Destron base. "I believe I shall name it the Beast," Battlestar thought.

"Windstorm, look out behind you!"
    Only the three Headmasters stood against the giant gestalts. Ruination wouldv'e delivered a fatal blow to Winstorm, if Delta hadn't stepped in to stop him, that is.
    "Puny Cybertons deserve to die!" shouted Devastator as he body slammed Roughrider. Then all three gestalts froze in their footsteps.

Cue "The Touch"
    Convoy rode in toward Battlestar's base. He transformed from his truck mode and slammed into Monstructor. Apparently, he found a weak point, because Monstuctor then screamed in absolute pain. Convoy took Monstructor by the head and shouted, "DEATH TO BATTLESTAR!"
    Without even giving the thing a chance to respond to his threat, Convoy crashed into the foretress gates and signalled the Technobots to follow. The two standing gestalts looked at the Headmasters regretfully. Delta looked furious, as did Roughrider and Windstorm.
    "Headmasters, slaughter'em!" said Delta.
    End "The Touch"

Meanwhile, Battlestar was putting the finishing touches on The Beast gestalt. Then he heard a "gentle knock" at the door. It was Convoy.
    "Battlestar, it ends here," said the stoic hero.
    "I'll crush you with my bare hands," replied Battlestar.
    The fights were on. The fight between Battlestar and Convoy, the fight between the gestalts and the Headmasters, and the fight between the Technobots and a very cranky Beast.

Who will win?

6. deltaprime

THE FATE OF CONVOY DECIDED!​

"Aaaaaaaaah!" yelled Ruination. Roughrider had just ripped one of his hands off and began slapping the giant around with it. Winstorm and Delta were teaming up on Devastator. Windstorm was slicing up Devastator's upper body with his rotor blades. Delta kept ramming into the legs. It almost would make you sorry for the two combiners. Monstructor was still in a gaze from Convoy's attack.

Then, Monstructor found enough strength to stand. He reached for Delta, fell, then got back up again. Delta caught Monstructor before he could attempt to grab him again. The headmaster revealed two large cannons from his arms, Movie Ironhide style. All three gestalts knew that they couldn't keep fighting much longer. They hoped Battlestar could handle himself.

Meanwhile, Battlestar continued attack after attack on Convoy. He seemed to have an endless arsenal of weapons. Convoy could barely find the strength to stand, but still, he could stand.
    "Why won't you fall, you worthless protoform?!"
    Convoy's response was this:" Enough innocent Cybertronians have fallen by your hand. I will fight for them, until every last circuit in my body ceases to function!"

The battle continued for quite a long time, with the Technobots and the Beast only making things worse. The Beast was making an absolute wreck of the Destron base. Battlestar noticed this and decided that this gestalt was a failure. It must be killed. So, Battlestar decided to take out both the Beast and Convoy all at once. He blasted a huge hole in the Beast's chest, sending it permanently offline. Then, he lifted the Beast up and threw it at Convoy. The Cyberton leader appeared to be crushed under the giant corpse's weight.

Meanwhile, the five Technobots could only look in horror as Battlestar walked toward them. With only one gigantic blast, Battlestar completely demolished the five. Then, looking at all the wreckage, Battlestar headed out the nearly destroyed door to deal with the headmasters. He was filled with rage and seeing Devastator, Monstructor, and Ruination all in a scapheap didn't help at all. Delta stood over the gestalts with a smirk of defiance on his face. He and the two other headmasters ready to take Battlestar on. Battlestar lifted his guns and aimed at Delta.

Delta in turn lifted his arm cannons and fired repeatedly at Battlestar. Windstorm took out his rotor blades and started slashing at Battlestar's back. The big guy didn't seem affected at all! Then Roughrider started picking up parts of the Destron's destroyed base and threw them at Battlestar. Still, the evil leader stood. Things weren't looking well for the Cybertrons.

Then, there was hope. Out of the wreckage stood Convoy, still alive and kicking.
    "You, Battlestar, will be stopped. I promise you that."
    The Cyberton's forgot about the rest of the Destrons, though. From the skies, the Seekers, Soundwave, Shockwave, and a host of other monsters charged at Convoy. But Convoy wouldn't go down without a fight. He blasted at the sky, and actually managed to hit Shockwave right in the forehead. But then Soundwave released his minion, Ratbat, on Convoy. Poor Convoy still stood tall. Then Delta jumped in right in front of his leader. He was taking the blow for Convoy.

It just wasn't enough. Battlestar was firing his unrealistically large arsenal of weapons at Convoy. The other Cybertons were ignored completely. Everyone was focused on destroying Convoy. And within seconds, they did just that. With a final cry, Convoy fell flat on his face. His body ignited, and then exploded.

Convoy was dead.

7. deltaprime

With all hope seeming to be lost, Delta finally decided to retreat. Unfortunately for him, Roughrider thought otherwise. He took on three Seekers all by himself and failed. His knees fell to the ground, and Soundwave sucker punched him in the stomach. Then Windstrom fell by Battlestar's hand.

Delta left, much to his dismay. He would've stayed to help, but the Destrons had forced him away. All he could do now was inform Rodimus and the surviving Cybertrons of this tragic event. He tranformed and, without even looking back, headed for Cybertron HQ.

Battlestar couldn't have been madder. Sure, Convoy was dead. And sure, his minions Laserbeak and Buzzsaw were pecking at his corpse. All that mattered was that his base of operation had been destroyed. He then surveyed the smoldering bodies of the Technobots, and an idea formed in his head. He would scrap them for parts and upgrade his body. What would he call his new form though? What would his new and galvanized form be called?
    Then he knew. He would be known as--GALVATRON!!

Meanwhile, Rodimus considered the news brought to him. His leader, the Technobots, Dyna-bots, and two Headmasters had all died with seemingly no effort. Not good. Rodimus felt helpless. Then, he seemed to have a thought in his head. He couldn't lead. He just couldn't. He wasn't any kind of tactical or strategic commander. His specialty was making new technology. Delta, on the other hand, had what it took. He had that "touch" that all leaders seem to have. He would lead the Cybertrons.

After Rodimus had time to take everything in, he decided he needed new warriors, and all his planet had to offer was a bunch of cowards that were too afraid to face Battlestar. Then, he remembered the machine the Technobots were working on before they died. An interdimensional transporter. He would use it to find warriors that could train under Delta's skill and take Battlestar on.

In another dimension, three idiots, yet to be named, were in for a wild ride. One they wouldn't forget for a long time.

Coming soon, the great Fanfic/Funnies comic crossover!

8. deltaprime

Now time for the Destron story .

The new Galvatron decided to mount an all out attack on Seibertron's capital, Iacon. His Seeker unit, now missing Acid Storm and Skywarp because of the Headmasters, were preparing Galvatron's special cannon. It was supposedly able to gain energy from the heart of a black hole. Soundwave picked out his elite cassetticons, Squakbox, Ratbat, and Buzzsaw. All others were smelted down and remade into weapons and armor. Sounds nice, huh?

The governor of Iacon, Ultra Magnus, wasn't at all prepared for what was going to happen next. All of a sudden, a gigantic explosion waas heard from miles away. The Destrons were here! Tons of innocents were slaughtered.
    "It's my turn to feel the burn!" was what a certain civilian said. Or was about to say. The little orange freak was destroyed so fast he didn't even have time rhyme. At least some good was coming from this attack.

Magnus tried to gather a good fighting force, but it wasn't enough. Springer, Kup, Arcee, all dead. Then Galvatron appeared right in front of Ultra Magnus without warning. Off of the tyrant's arm hung a gigantic cannon. And it was aimed right at Magnus's spark chamber.
    "Rot in the pit, you pathetic creature!" were the last words Magnus heard. Then his world went black. Iacon was overthrown in a matter of Earth-minutes. With it, the entire planet of Seibertron. The small group of Cybertrons, lead by Delta, was forced to be evacuated into a distant planet called the Nebulos. Only Rodimus remained, hidden deep underground and preparing his interdimensional machine.

Things definately looked bleak for the Cybertrons....

9. deltaprime

Third update today! I guess I'm a bit obsessed. Anyway, keep reading.

As the Cybertrons left their barely-funtioning ship, the Ark, they noticed how strange the inhabitants of their new home looked. They seemed so fragile. So small. So...green. It was going to be a great day indeed. The Cybertons still alive included Delta, Rachet, Ironhide, Goldbug, a newcomer named Astroblast, the Fembot Elita 1, and Jazz. A very small group.
    "Alright troops, we'll take a rest tonight, then we'll get to know this planet's inhabitants tomorrow. Got it?"

Back on Seibertron, Galvatron was establishing his new world order. Any rebels were knocked out and made into slaves. It was horrible. Starscream saw everything his leader had done and decided that Galvatron wasn't worthy of such power, and so the treachery began.......

10. deltaprime

The Reign of Starscream

With the Cybertrons out of the way, Starscream had the perfect chance to assassinate Galvatron. Or so he thought. He already had an elite fighting force to aid him. They were specialy modified Destrons who could turn into not one but two alternate modes. They were Astrotrain, Blitzwing, Tankor, Nuke, and Stormbringer. Each had a vehicular mode for air and land. They were also all veterans of the Great Quintesson War. Galvatron didn't stand a chance.

Rodimus, meanwhile, continued on his interdimensional machine. He was also narrowing in on the dimension his recruits would come from. He saw one world, called Earth, where there was a group of super-powered beings dressed in capes and called themselves the something-or-another League of America. He found the one dressed in blue and red particularly powerful. Maybe he could fight for the Cybertrons. He found another dimension almost like his, only cheaper, and it's heroes were just cyborgs- not actual robots. He'd skip this dimension. Then he saw three men dressed in robotic armor, and one seemed to know who the Cybertron, Grimlock, was. Interesting. Who were they? The Iyern someting, apparently.

On the Nebulos, the Cybertons were "getting to know" the planet's inhabitants. They were all tied up and had their limbs removed while they were temporarily offline, by the Nebulans! Delta was the first to come back online, and he wasn't happy. He was in no mood to deal with this little green freaks. Then, one of the freaks caught his eye. The one known as Zarak. He seemed to be the leader. Unfortunately, his vocal processors where damaged- he couldn't talk! Then the newcomer went online. Astroblast. He wasn't tied up. In fact, he was being used by the Nebulans. He was in his alternate mode. Nebulans were working on him. Did they know he was a Seibertronian,too? Or did they think Astroblast was one of the computers this strange alien race crashed to their planet with? Either way, Astroblast was free, and online. In a matter of seconds, the kid transformed and all the Nebulans froze in their tracks. Looks like they forgot one!

On Seibertron, Starscream was eager to destroy Galvy. So where his Triplechangers. He snuck into Galvatron's inner lab, where he was working on some technology that would let Destron's teleport or something. "Perfect," Starscream thought. "He's to busy working to even notice what's going on!"
    "Starscream."
    He knew that voice! He turned around and saw none other than Galvatron standing in front of him.
    "What are you doing down here?" he asked, surprisingly casually.
    "Oh, nothing," came the coward. Then his Triplechangers came in. They- all five of them- blasted a hole right through Galvatron's chest.
    "I WIN!!!!!" screamed Starscream. But he didn't. Galvatron teleported away. A detail someone as intelligent and cunning as Starscream would normally notice. Screamer felt a pain in his neck, literally. His head was being taken, okay, more like ripped off. The head was then thrown at Astrotrain, who fell to the ground with a bang.
    "Idiots! You thought you could take me down?! I am all powerful! I have tapped into powers beyond your comprehension! I have the power of an entire entity! Unicron forever!" Then he killed them all.
    Nuke's last thought that went through his head was, "Who the slag is Unicron?" Then, he died.

In a quiet corner of the universe, a gigantic monster scoffs. His time was coming, very shortly. He did foresee a problem, however. Rodimus, and the warriors he was going to choose, were going to be trouble. The Iyern Guyz, as they were called, held powers even they knew nothing about.

On, Nebulos, a disheveled group of Cybertons are making thier hasty gettaway, which was easy because the new kid's alt mode was big enough to transport everyone.

On Cybertron, Galvatron gazes upon the new corpses to add to his collection. (See? He's even psycho in this universe!)

In another dimension, the Iyern Guyz wait for the new webcomic to be updated, because I haven't updated it in a while. But they, too, would be thrust into this chaotic world soon enough.

11. deltaprime

Due to Photobucket hating me, I am unable to update (or even upload pics for) my Iyurn Guyz Web Comic. So the crossover is cancelled.:(  Anyway, I'm gonna write around it, and the Elseworlds' storyline will continue!

"Work! Work!" screamed Rodimus. His invention was failing miserably. The best he could do was contact this new world, but he could not transport the Iyurn Guyz to his world. The machine started to glitch up. Then it caught fire!
    "I've gotta get out of here!"
    But it was to late. Rodimus's armor began to melt, and his internal processes began to heat up and go offline. Rodimus was dying.

Galvatron, meanwhile, found a new planet to conquer. He was getting tired of Seibertron. His new target was the planet known as the Nebulos. Yes, he found the Cybetrons!

Anyways, on Nebulos, Astroblast was running low on Energon. Normally, this would be bad. But considering the fact that all the Cybertrons inside of him were depending on him, his situation was even worse! Astroblast would occasionally slow down, only to have Delta "gently coax" him back to work. Delta was getting anxious.

In an underground level of Nebulos, a group of Nebulans watched the Cybertrons trek across the alien landscape with concern. They were a rebel group of Nebulans led by Galen.
    "If only we could help them just a little...."

Then, seemingly out of nowhere, a blast fired down on the Cybertrons. Astroblast crashed on the ground. All the Cybertrons instantly went crazy and furious.
    "WHAT THE FRAG IS GOING ON?!" shouted Delta. His question was answered shortly by a crazy and maniacal laugh. Galvatron!
    "Die Cybertrons! Die!"

That's when Galen and his men joined the show. They brought up massive catapults. Quickly, the nebulan heroes signaled to the Cybetrons to come to them.
    "Come on guys! We can help you!"
    Then Goldbug, Elita 1, and Jazz all volunteered to fire themselves on the catapult. One by one, the Cybertrons flew up toward Gavatron and to their shots at him. They all failed.
    "I'm tired of you pathetic creatures!" the tyrant yelled. Then, he contacted Seibertron.
    "Soundwave, the Cybertrons are here. Send in reinforcements."

"Speaking of reinforcements, I think we could use a few of our own!" said Delta.
    "How many do ya think we'd need to stop them Destahns?" asked Ironhide.
    "Oh, definately over 9000!"
    (Sorry. I've had that stuck in my head for awhile now. I just had to work in their somewhere.)

The battle raged on for hours. Delta and Galvatron fought hand-to-hand, with Galvy seeming to have the upper hand.

The end of the battle will have to wait. I have to leave, but I'll update this later. Merry Christmas everyone!

12. deltaprime

And I'm back. Here's the rest of the story.

Galen had to struggle just to get an attack in on the Destrons on the battlefield. The big 'bots foolishly thought they could handle themselves without the help of the Nebulans. Could you really blame them though? It would seem strange to accept help from the same kind of beings who just had you roped up and were about to take you apart part by part!

Back on Seiberton, Rodimus continued melting to death. When he thought he was all but gone, though, he saw a light.
    "Rodimus."
    Could it be?
    "Rodimus, it is I. Your way to salvation from the Destrons."
    It really was! Convoy was speaking to him!
    "Pay attention now, old friend. Go into the Destron base ruins, into Battlestar's old underground lab, and there, you shall find my body. Go now."
    And at that, the fire that once was consuming Rodimus now was tamed.
    "I have a mission," Rodimus thought.
    And at that, he left. Of course he was aware of the dangers he'd face on the way.

Back on the Nebulos, Galvatron had Delta's fate in his hands. The Destrons drove back the Nebulans, much to Galen's disapproval. Delta had lost both arms, and was now being beaten to death with them. Galvatron was truly one of the cruelest beings in the universe. Astroblast had no strength to fight, Ironhide and Rachet were busy dealing with the new wave of Seeker warriors. Elita1, Goldbug,and Jazz were half dead. Their bodies were left on the battlefield, but the Nebulans had plans to recover and "upgrade" the bodies.

"So these are the ruins of the old Destron base. I suppose I better get looking," thought Rodimus.
    But before the Cybertron could even begin digging, he was blindsighted by the Battlechargers. Runamuck, Runabout, and Runaway. Needless to say, Runaway didn't had the same battle prowess as his brothers. But that's beside the point. Rodimus had a real situation on his hands. These three-okay, two- were trouble.

As the battle died down on the Nebulos, it became painfully obvious that the Destrons would win. Until the new guy got his second wind. Astroblast rose up with a mighty roar and lifted Galvatron up with ease. The new guy began to crush the tyrant with one hand.
    "My name is Cybertron Astroblast. You killed my friends. Prepare to DIE!"
    But the Destron forces didn't care about Galvatron. They were only concerned with killing every Cybertron they saw.

"These fools know nothing of chaos. Perhaps I could give them a proper demonstration," thought the Chaos Bringer. "Yes, I believe a demonstration is definately in order."

So to summarize what's going on, Rodimus nearly burned to death, only to be apparently saved by his deceased Commander. Delta and his troops were found and attacked on the Nebulos by Galvatron and his Destrons. And now Unicron himself was planning on showing all of Seibertron a real party. Even though the Iyurn Guyz aren't going to be in this world, things were still going to be plenty interesting.
    To be continued...

13. deltaprime

"What are you going to do? Throw me?" asked the Emperor of Destruction.
    Astroblast held Galvatron in the palm of his hand. He could kill him right now, but he didn't. He decided to have some fun with this monster.
    "Put me down this instant!" Galvatron shouted.
    But Astroblast didn't. Instead, he started throwing Galvatron in the air and catching him (barely).

On Seibertron, Rodimus was being ganged up on by Runamuck and Runabout. Runaway had, well, run away.
    "Go smelt in the Pit, you filthy Destrons!"
    Rodimus still felt the aches and pains from almost being burnt alive. But he fought on. He took Runamuck by the head and slammed it into Runabout. The pair fell to the ground with a loud thud. Rodimus was about to blast them both when he was punched in the back by Runaway. Then Runaway ran away. Again.
    "Well, that's over. For now."
    Then Rodimus headed to the ruins of the old Destron base. He was going to find Convoy's body if it was the last thing he did.

"Now, my herald, deliver this message to the Seibertrons and Destrons: Evil is coming. Be warned, all of you, for the end is near," said Unicron.
    "Yes, my Leige."

On the Nebulos, Galen managed to rescue one of the bodies. Delta.
    "Okay sir, I'm going to save you," said Galen.
    Delta remained silent. He couldn't fight the machines taking him away anyway because he had no arms!

Astroblast seemed to be the only one enjoying himself on Nebulos. He happily continued to toy with Galvatron, much to the Deston's dismay.
    "You know, I think someone should make a toy of you. You're pretty fun!" joked Astroblast. Ya, irony. I know.

The rest of the Destrons had the Cybertrons on the run-until they saw Delta return to the battlefield. He seemed different. Different and ticked off.
    "Die, Destrons!" shouted the new Headmaster Elite. The reason he seemed so different was because his body was transformed into the head of a gigantic version of him-three times bigger than Astroblast!

"Know where is it, I wonder?" thought Rodimus.
    He was so close, he could feel it. Then he tripped. He looked back on what he fell on, and his spark skipped a couple beats. It was Convoy's body! He found it! But it was still dead. It was only the torso. Then Delta remember that when Convoy died, his body exploded. The rest of him was probably scattered all around the place. Rodimus also knew that he didn't have alot of time before the Battlechargers returned.
    "Frag."

The fiery body of Unicron's herald raced acrossed space. He was a quiet being, preferring action over words. To his dead comrades, he was formerly known as Calamous Prime. To his new master, he was simly The Fallen. He was the harbinger of death, but he lived to serve the Chaos Bringer. He had no other choice. Unicron forced him into slavery, in payment for sparing is old planet-Phrotex. It was a bit Silver Surfery, yes, but it was his life. His awful life. He found comfort in the fact that he had the power to make others as miserable as him. Thes Seibertronians would soon experience true pain. It almost made him happy. Almost.

14. deltaprime

As the Fallen neared the soon-to-be-doomed planet of Nebulos, he felt himself become surprisingly excited. This whole planet would be burnt to ashes. Unfortunately, the Fallen took an oath to Unicron that he would not kill the Seibertronians. That would be Unicron's job.

Galvatron was becoming sick of Astroblast's toying with him. He stretched out his cannon arm and began to shoot at Astroblast rapidly. It was to no effect. Astroblast continued to torture the master of torture.

Delta (now named Deltamus Maximus) was shooting down Destrons like nobody's business. Sure, he didn't like the idea of a Nebulan in his head. But all this power was almost...hypnotizing. The tables were definately turning in favor of the almost-extinct Cybertrons. There was hope. Yes, as long as the Cybertrons didn't know of the Fallen's arrival, there was hope.

The fiery demon crashed to the planet's surface, setting a large perimeter around him ablaze. Then he voiced his warning for all to hear.
    "Listen, you pathetic worms! The Chaos Bringer will bring an end to you and your pitiful race. I am but his servant. I shall now display a mere fraction of the Chaos Bringer's power!"
    Then the Fallen took his gun and fired on the Nebulans. He began burning down building after building. Deltamus Maximus was disgusted with the Fallen.

"Hey, hot-head! You wanna show your power?! Take me on!" the Cybertron yelled.
    And the Fallen did just that. He lept toward the massive Cybertron, and began melting his armor. But Deltamus fought back. It was almost an even match!

Astroblast decided to throw Galvatron at the fiery menace. It almost seemed comical, watching such an awful tyrant catch fire in a desperate attempt to stop the Fallen. In the end though, Astroblast's "projectile" was reduced to a tiny ball of ashes.

On Seibertron, Rodimus was feeling happy for the first time since he first got his Headmasters idea and presented it to Convoy. He was almost finished recovering Convoy's body. How Rodimus planned on bringing Convoy back to life, though, not even Rodimus himself knew. All he was concerned with was finding all of his leader's body before the idiot Battlechargers returned.

On the post-apocalyptic Nebulos, the Fallen had laid to waste most of the Seibertronians, and all of the Nebulans except for Galen and his men. Zarak was among the first to die. Deltamus Maximus was the only one keeping Cybertrons alive. Winstorm, Goldbug, Jazz, and Arcee were looking for refugees. What they didn't know was that Fallen was holding back. Remember, Fallen swore not to kill the Seibertronians. Only the Nebulans.

Rodimus finally found all of Convoy's body. Now he needed Convoy's spark.
    "Rodimus........"
    "Who was that? It sounded like Convoy!"
    And it was. Well, his Spark, anyways. The glowing mass entered the corpse of Convoy, and then the corpse began to regain its original color.
    "C-Convoy! You're alive!" exclaimed Rodimus.
    The hero of Seibertron seemed different. He seemed stronger, and taller. Of course, Rodimus did happen to find some weapons and armor in Battlestar's old armory. This new upgrade was amazing! He wasn't Convoy anymore. He needed a new name. But what would it be?

In the far reaches of space, Unicron prepared to destroy Seibertron. Nebulos was merely a burning husk of its former self at this point. The Cybertron and Nebulan refugees were safely evacuated. Back to Seibertron, no doubt. Perfect.

As the ARK 4 rushed back to Seibertron, its passengers were getting anxious. Their war against the Destrons was seemingly over. Now, there was a new menace to fear. Unicron the Chaos Bringer. How could they expect to defeat someone so powerful?
    "Delta?"
    It was Galen. He looked badly burned.
    "What is it, Galen?"
    "What are we going to do? All our men are horribly injured. Rachet is working double-overtime!"
    There was a question the head strong Cybertron had no answer for. He hated to admit it, but he was terrified.
    "I honestly don't know, Galen. For now, we head to Seibertron. The Destrons are broken up without a leader, so we should be safe on the planet's surface. We'll recover and then prepare for battle."

Rodimus and Convoy (they still hadn't thought of a new name for him) received a transmission from a faraway space cruiser. The ARK 4. It was great relief to both of them to hear that the Cybertrons were still alive. Sadly, the two couldn't respond back to ARK 4 and tell its passengers of Convoy's resurrection. They waited in patience for the ship to land.

Unicron summoned his herald to commend him for destroying the Nebulos. He also wanted to present the Fallen with some news.
    "You are free to go."What? Did he hear right? It sounded to the Fallen like Unicron released him!
    "I said go! You have exhausted your usefulness."
    Wait, the Fallen was worthless now? Then, Unicron took the Fallen in his hands and obliterated him. Turns out that the Fallen hadn't left quick enough.
    "Now that I'm done with that filth, I'm off to get revenge on my brother! Primus, do you hear me? Do you?!"

So to sum things up, Convoy was reborn (under a new unknown name). The Nebulos was completely destroyed by the Fallen, who in turn was killed by Unicron. Unicron began to trek toward Seibertron to get his revenge on his brother, Primus. And Delta's crew simply didn't know what to do.

15. deltaprime

There are only 3 updates left. Then the story will be finished altogether. Since I'm sorta addicted to writing this,I give you Elseworlds: Apocalypse pt.1

"Alright, Deltamus, I see Seibertron's surface. Shall I tell the others to land?" asked Windstorm.
    It was only he, Roughrider, Deltamus, Elita1, Astroblast, Rachet, and Galen left. None of the others made it. Their damages were too extensive.
    "Yes, Windstorm. Prepare our few warriors."
    Deltamus sounded very grim indeed.

All of a sudden, the ARK 4 crash landed on Seibertron. It was attacked!
    "I'm not finished with you scuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuum!" yelled the attacker.
    Galvatron was still alive?! He ripped open the roof of ARK 4 and tackled Roughrider.
    "Get the frag off of me, you defective piece of scrap!" yelled the Cybertron in protest.
    Astroblast then picked up his old plaything and decided to kill it once and for all. But Galvatron wouldn't let that happen. Galvy shot the big guy in the optic sensor!
    "UUUUUGH!" screamed Asroblast in pain. He dropped Galvatron, who proceeded to take on Elita 1. Deltamus and Galen combined into their massive form and fired everything they had, until Galvatron picked up the poor fembot and threw her right in front of one of Deltamus's many cannons. He accidently killed his own warrior and friend!

Galvatron then ripped the rotor blade off of Winstorm and sliced him through with it. Winstorm, barely functioning, blasted Galvatron in the groin. Galvatron responded with a gigantic blast from his arm cannon. The Cybertron fell to the ground and disintegrated into dust.

Roughrider, finally recovering from Galvatron's tackle, let a full salvo of weapons fire off at Galvatron. The Destron wouldn't give up! He lept into the air and body slammed Roughrider.
    "I'm sick and tired of this slag!" yelled Roughrider. He wasn't going to go down without a fight.

Rodimus and the Bot formerly known as Convoy raced to the "landing" site of ARK 4. Rodimus was then blindsighted by Runaway.
    "This time I won't chicken out and run away, Cybertron!"
    As Rodimus began to dismantle the moron, formerly-Convoy continued to head to ARK 4. Would he make it in time?

Now Deltamus, stricken with grieve over Elita 1's death, separated himself from his giant Headmaster body. He wanted to crush Galvatron with his bare hands. Roughrider did a good job distracting Galvatron, too. He kept the tyrant looking away from Deltamus long enough for Deltamus to sneak attack him. Deltamus tripped Galvatron and then picked him up off the ground. Then he unleashed a savage flurry of punches. Finally, Galvatron fell and was about to die. But he gave one last blast from his arm cannon. Deltamus was hit right in the face by the blast. He, too, fell.

Now the Chaos Bringer was approaching Seibertron. He reached out and grabbed hold of one of Seibertron's moons. He crunched it in his teeth and swallowed it. Then he saw some of the few Seibertronians left gaze at him in fear. This was his revenge on Primus for trapping him in this physical and weakened form. He would destroy Primus's creation with the body Primus himself gave him!

It was the end. Few Cybertrons remained to fight the Chaos Bringer, and they were in rough shape. There was Rodimus, formerly-Convoy, Roughrider, and Rachet. Four. Four warriors left to fight a planet-sized menace. Great.

16. deltaprime

Elseworlds: Apocalypse pt. 2

As the heavily injured Cybertrons looked for shelter, they began to lose hope. Everywhere Deltamus looked, he saw the evidence of Battlestar/Galvatron's tyrany and cruelty. Corpses just lying around, building shattered, despair all around him.
    "Unicron doesn't seem to have much left to destroy!" thought Deltamus.
    "Delta! Is that really you?" came a voice. It was Rodimus! He must've received ARK 4's message. He was alive! But who was that with him?

Unicron was getting hungry now. He switched to his massive robot mode and began clawing into Seibertron. Vengence was a sweet thing for him indeed.

In an underground cave (the same cave Rodimus used to create his failed interdimensional machine) the Cybertrons prepared for attack. Luckily, their were more survivors on Seibertron than the heroes thought. They called themselves the Targetmasters. The group was extremely skilled with guns of all kind, and they were willing to help out with their skills. The leader,Sureshot, was the first to speak.
    "I am so glad we found you guys!" he said. "We need to give our all to stop this menace."
    "Agreed," said the Cybertron leader.
    "I'm sorry, sir," replied Sureshot. "But I didn't catch your name."
    "I am now Optimus Prime." So the big guy did have a new name afterall.
    "I'm sure you're all fully aware of the direness of our situation," he said. But we have to make a stand, here and now. This will be no easy battle, but we owe it to Primus to stop this monster! Now, Cybertrons! Transform and roll out!"

At that, the entire group left their underground shelter and headed toward the fight of their lives. But Optimus had a last resort he was unwilling to tell them about. Yet.

17. deltaprime

APOLCALYPSE GRAND FINALE

The lowly Cybertrons ran toward certain doom, all in the name of Primus. Optimus Prime was more than willing to charge into battle for most likely the last time. He'd battle hard for Primus's honor and for the safety of Seibertron.
    "Onward, fellow Cybertrons! Destroy Unicron!" the planet's champion yelled.

Unicron, with a single swoop of his hand, picked the Cybertrons up and swallowed them whole. All but Prime. The warriors fell down the Chaos Bringer's throat.

"Come on guys! Let's give this freak a major case of spark burn!" That was Delta's attempt to inspire his comrades. His giant cannon arms blasted the walls of Unicron's insides.

Optimus fought with his whole spark, shooting Unicron as accurately as he could, but his gun could only do so much. His last resort might just have to be used.

Inside Unicron, the monster created a facsimile in his image and sent him to kill Delta and company. The facsimile was named Scourge, and he was granted an army of sweeps to search and destroy the Cybertrons. They'd be dead soon enough.

Rodimus was looking for anything and everything that could help his situation (which looked pretty bleak. When he saw a sweep come after him, he took hold of it and ripped it open. He then rewired it to make it explode.
    "I'll get you, Cybertron!" shouted the facsimile. He was hot on Rodimus's trial. The rest of the group split up.

Unicron continued destroying Seibertron was the slightest of ease. Occasionally, he'd take a chunk of Seibertron and chew it up-only to spit it back out on the planet. He had a massive arsenal of weapons which he wasn't holding back with. Seibertron was going down.

Rachet was just loving life (not!). Claws had popped out of the walls and began tearing his armor off part by part. He had no idea where the Targetmasters were. They'd sure be a good help at the moment. Then, his wish was granted. One Targetmaster, named Crosshairs, began shooting the claws. Rachet was almost free!
    "Thanks, kid. Now where's the rest of your buddies?"
    "Not a clue, sir," replied Crosshairs.

The Targetmasters, with the exception of Crosshairs and Sureshot, had managed to stay together. This was a nice challenge for Seibertron's best sharpshooters. Every now and then, a sweep would come out of nowhere, only to be blasted into smitherines.
    "Keep at it boys!" shouted the rookie of the bunch. Quickmix was his name.

Sureshot had managed to catch up to Rodimus, and just in time it seemed. Rodimus was cornered by Scourge. Sureshot jumped up on the facsimile and covered his optics. Then, Rodimus got to work on him.

Optimus had dissappeared without a trace into the lowest levels of Seibertron. Where he was going, only Prime himself knew.

Unicron was living up to his name. Seibertron was in horrible shape. It was almost destroyed. His vengence was almost complete.

Delta navigated his way to Unicron's head.
    "If I could blast a whole in his eyes, I could escape!'' thought the warrior. Then, he carried out his plan-only to be ambushed by a multitude of sweeps.

Rachet and Crosshairs had finally found the rest of the Targetmasters. It was not an easy task, but now the group was growing to its original size. Their wa definately power in numbers. Now if only they could find Sureshot....

Delta easily dismantled the sweeps, and he used them to cause Unicron's eyes some damage. Freedom was at hand!

Optimus Prime had finally managed to reach Seibertron's center. Whatever he was planning, he should do it fast!

Delta broke free finally and crashed to Seibertron's burning surface. Now he could fight from the outside.

Rodimus and Sureshot finally got rid of Scourge, and then they heard yelling. The Targetmasters! As the sharpshooters were reunited with their leader, they all planned on what they would do. They'd search for Unicron's spark chamber and attack from the inside.

Delta had found Galen and they formed Deltamus Maximus. Unleashing a gigantic salvo on Unicron, Deltamus began to feel the tide turn somewhat. Until he looked around him. Everywhere, there was death, destruction, and carnage. Apocalypse indeed.

Optimus Prime opened a cavity in his chest and took out what looked like his own spark. But it wasn't his spark. It was a key. A key he'd use to unleash Seibertron's greatest weapon--Primus himself!

Unicron finally started feeling pain. His spark was under massive fire, and his outsides couldn't be repaired quickly enough from Deltamus's fire. But this only made Unicron destroy that much more ferociously.

The entire planet began to quake. Parts were shifting and twisting. Primus was transforming! The titan rose from his slumber. All the Seibertronians were scurrying about, terrified by the fact that their planet had come to life. Despite this fact, Deltamus continued his firing.

The Targetmasters had cracked Unicron's spark, and now they were working on making the crack spread. The beast's systems began malfunctioning, and Unicron was getting madder by the second.
    "Curse you, Primus!! I promise you this: you will die today!!"

Primus took Unicron by the neck, and punched him repeatedly. Then he showed Unicron an arsenal even bigger than his!
    "Today is not the day I die, brother. Rather, it is the day of your reckoning!"
    Then Primus blasted Unicron with everything he had. The Chaos Bringer started to puff up like a balloon. All the Targetmasters inside began to panic. How would they escape? Primus would help them, of course. A beam of light shown all around the Cybertrons and they were instantly transported to Primus's/Seibertron's surface. Unicron was dying.

"You cannot take this away from me, brother! You cannot destroy my deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssttttttttttiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyy!"

Then the Chaos Bringer was no more.

About an hour later, Primus had reverted to his planetary mode. He used a facsimile-Alpha Trion- to speak on his behalf.
    "Let this bring an end to the Seibertronian wars as we reach a new age of peace and happiness! Let's have our heroes come up here!" announced A.T.

Optimus and his crew stepped up to the platform and took a bow before the huge crowd of Seibertronians. Then Optimus gave his speech.
    "Thank you, my friends. Unicron and the Destrons pose a threat to us no more. Sadly, though, our war has caused many casualties. The headmasters, Nebulans, and most of my Cybertrons have all fallen in battle. Let us not forget their sacrifice. Our wars are over, yes. But we dare not forget these heroes, both dead and living. It is by Primus's grace we are saved. Let us also not cause anymore wars or factions. it's over. Let's keep it that way. That is all."

At that, the entire planet erupted into applause and cheers. Peace at last.

Epilogue: Unicron is now but a burning mass, dead and fading away in space. The Cybertrons have been appointed the official guardians of Seib-Cybertron. And Optimus Prime now leads his people under a message of piece in place of Ultra Magnus. The Nebulos was restored to its former glory, with Galen receiving prodigious honors. I'll say it again. Peace had come at last.

THE END

18. deltaprime

From the planet Nebulos, Zarak was furious. And he knew exactly how to carry out his revenge on the inhabitants of Cybertron.........

Be prepared for my next fanfic, Transformers: Earthwars (coming soon!)

19. deltaprime

You can probably tell that the next part of the saga is up already, I didn't want this part to be skipped over because you'd probably have to read this to appreciate Earthwars.