Transformers: Earthwars

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by deltaprime, Jan 4, 2009.

1. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

To get the first part of the story, read my last fanfic, Transformers: Elseworlds!

Preview:
    From the planet Nebulos, Zarak was furious at the Cybertronians for burning his planet. He also knew exactly how to carry out his revenge on the inhabitants of Cybertron.........

A new adventure begins soon!

2. deltaprime

This is actually the beginning of part 2 in my fanfic trilogy. Hope you all like it, and please comment!

On the distant planet of Cybertron, Optimus Prime and his followers (formerly the Cybertrons, now called Autobots) prepared to search for a new energy supply. After the Autobot's encounter with the Destrons and then Unicron, their were many casualties. It took alot of energon to repair Prime's fallen comrades. The ship they would use, ARK 5, was almost operational.

In the depths of Cybertron, a heavily burnt mass began to move. It shook violently, and then fell back to the ground. The burnt mass used to be Galvatron, the sinister ruler of the Destrons. His body had been charred when he went up against the herald of the Chaos Bringer, the Fallen. Now he just laid there, barely moving, barely alive. Wouldn't anyone find him?

On the Nebulos, Zarak and a small group of his associates still alive got to work in Zarak's laboratory. The Nebulans had managed to clone the blueprints of one of the Autobots- Astroblast- while they were holding the Autobots captive. It seemed like eons ago. Now Zarak's second-in-command, Vorath, came up to him and gave him good news about their project.
    "Sir, Operation Sting is well underway! We even found a large supply of weapons conviscated form the Cybertronians!"
    "Good, good. Now, Vorath, bring me the prisoner."
    At that, a door slide open and a terrified young Cybertronian limped into the room. His name was Dion, and he was going to be the victim of many cruel experiments yet to come. The first of which was trying to immitate the Autobot's Headmaster technology.

Back on Cybertron, the ARK 5 was finally finished.
    "Cliffjumper, commence countdown to launch!" commanded Optimus.
    "5....4....3....2....what was that?!" shouted the startled Autobot.
    It was none other than the Dyna-bots, back from their repairs. During the war, they were scrapped and made into the Destron gestalt named the Beast. They were overjoyed to be back to normal and wanted to go with Prime and company on board the ARK 5. Prime allowed them to board, then the great ship blasted off into space. Thus, the Earthwars were about to begin.

3. deltaprime

The ARK 5 was flying threw space undesturbed. Goldbug and Wheeljack were attempting to control the Dyna-bots, Delta was discussing various courses of action the group would take to find a new source of energy with Windstorm, and Roughrider was helping Wheeljack with some experiments with weapons (just in case). Prime noticed that Rodimus, Prime's second-in-command, looked like he had something on his mind.
    "Are you feeling alright?" he asked.
    "I've just been thinking-thinking about Galvatron. What if he should come back to life?"
    "Rodimus, Galvatron was charred to a crisp by the Fallen, who in turn was killed by Unicron! Just relax, old friend."

The now headless Dion was completely at the mercy of the Nebulans. His head had been placed in a container, so that he couldn't see what was going on. His body was being hooked up with Headmaster technology.
    "Vorath, bring me the head!" was what the poor guy heard.
    Soon, Dion had Nebulans ripping out his circuits and such and examining them.
    Poor Dion.

Galvatron finally managed to stand up-for all of three seconds. He immediately fell and gave up. His mental processors weren't working right, so he was going a bit insane(er).

Optimus had finally found a planet that supported life. He alerted the Autobots that they'd all be landing soon, and to prepare for searching. As they entered the Solar System, they received a message from an unknown source. The message went something like this: "We will find you. We will hunt you down. There is no escape."
    Strange. Very strange.

4. deltaprime

Galvatron had finally managed to stand on his feet. If he had this much of a challenge with the most basic of functions, how in the world would he be able to defeat the Autobots?

Dion was now a Headmaster, with Zarak as his head. He actually kind of liked all the power. He was becoming one of "them". Meanwhile, the rest of the Nebulans worked on Project: Sting. The weapons systems wouln't be up and functional for awhile. Dion would also take part in Operation: Sting, and he liked it.

Windstorm was working his tailpipe off trying to trace the mysterious message. He wasn't getting many results. The rest of the Autobots were prepared for landing, except for Rodimus. He was still pretty shaken up. He also couldn't stop thinking about his failed interdimensional machine. If only....
    "EVERYONE PREPARE FOR EMERGENCY EVACUATION! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!" boomed the Autobot leader's voice. Something bad was happening. Every Autobot on board got on board an emergency evacuation pod, and departed from ARK 5. As Rodimus looked back, he saw something that shook him to his core. "ARK 5, it-it's exploding!!!"
    All the other Autobots saw the wreckage, too. Something wasn't right-other than the obvious. ARK 5 was looked over thoroughly, and everything was in perfect working order. Someone sabotaged the ship!

Zarak and Co. were now modifying Dion's alternate mode. They were working on making him turn into a giant head. He would become the head of Operation: Sting. The Nebulans were working on something that only Galen and Delta had managed to do before- they were going to create a Double-Headmaster!

Optimus's pod suddenly went off-course. Had someone sabotaged this, too?
    "No! I'm going to crash, and far away from the other Autobots!" Prime thought to himself. Then his world went blank.

Galvatron fell over, again.

Sorry for that ending. I thought the fanfic could use some goofiness in it. And keep your eyes out for a possible crossover with a friend of mine. I won't be able to reveal anything yet, seeing that it's only in the idea stage yet. I'll say this though: I really hope it doesn't suffer the same fate as my funnies comic crossover! (it was cancelled)

5. deltaprime

As the Nebulans put in the final pieces of their project, the entire lab began to shake. It was transforming! Dion was getting into position becoming the giant's head. The Autobots were in for it now!

Optimus did indeed crash in a location far away from the other Autobots. He knew he probably should scan a local vehicle to blend in, so he began to search for a suitable alternate mode. That's when a firetruck passed by. Prime noticed it going by and promptly scanned it. He then transformed into his new configuration, and started to search for his Autobots.

Rodimus and Delta landed in the middle of a city, and the inhabitants ran away screaming. Rodimus and Delta also scanned an alternate mode. Rodimus became a Ford GT, while Delta became a Corvette. Both tried not to scare the humans any further.

Windstorm, Roughrider, Astroblast, and the Dyna-bots all landed in roughly the same area. The group didn't worry about disguising themselves. All they were concerned with was finding their new energy source.

Eventually, the large group met up with Rodimus and Delta outside of the city.
    "See, Rodimus? There was no reason to worry! We're all fine!" Windstorm joked. Rodimus lightened up a little, but then he remembered the possibility that someone had sabotaged ARK 5.

Galen had crashed right into someone's home. It was the home of the Witwicky family, and they were just sitting down for dinner when this escape pod crashed through their roof!
    "Ron! What is that thing?!" asked the wife. She almost fainted in sheer terror.
    Sam and Buster, the children, were excited to see what was going on. As the pod opened up, the brothers looked intently at what-or who-was emerging.
    "Uh, sorry 'bout that. I better be on my way," a bewildered Galen said.
    "Wait, who the heck are you?" asked Buster.
    "Uh, I'm Galen. I'm from a far away planet."
    "Another planet?" asked Sam.
    "Yeah. And who might you be?"
    The father answered.
    "I'm Ron "Sparkplug" Witwicky. This is my family. There's Judy, my wife, Buster, my youngest son, and Sam-or "Spike" as he liked to be called. He's my oldest. So tell me, Galen, why in the world did you crash through my roof?!?!?!?"

Galen gave the family his incredible story. He gave them a couple minutes to take in all in. Then the Witwickys noticed a firetruck, coming right toward their house!
    "Hey, is that who I think it is?" wondered Galen.
    Before the family's very eyes, the firetruck began to change its form, into that of a giant robot!
    "Witwickys, this is my friend, Optimus Prime."

6. deltaprime

Here's another update today, just for the fun of it.

Optimus Prime spoke to the Witwickys and filled them in on the things Galen had missed. The family listened in awe of this giant robot from space. It was unbelievable!
    "So, are you sure this Unicron guy is dead, Mr. Prime?" asked Ron.
    "Quite sure, you needn't worry about him anymore."

Goldbug, Jazz, and Rachet had crashed far away from Prime, the Dyna-bots, and the Headmasters. They weren't very worried, but they knew they had to find the others.

The giant Nebulan Transformer had nearly finished transforming when he started to glitch up. Operation: Sting had run into a wall. This infuriated Zarak, and he instantly punched his underling, Spasma, in the back of the head. Everyone laughed, except for poor old Spasma. Then Monzo, Spasma's friend, reminded the group that they had to get back to their project.

Most of the Autobots found new alternate modes, with the exception of the Dyna-bots. They demanded something powerful, and the human's cars just wouldn't cut it for them. Windstorm became a military helicopter, Roughrider became an assault vehicle (similar to CDT Hot Shot), Astroblast had kept his satellite mode. While some disguises weren't very inconspicuous, they got the job done.

As Optimus began to leave, Buster and "Spike" asked if they could go with him and Galen. Galen thought it would be alright if Mr. and Mrs. Witwicky agreed. Optimus thought differently. He didn't want humans getting involved, in case of any possible danger.

Galvatron started walking (finally) toward the surface of Cybertron. It was a long way to go, but he was determined. As he finally reached the halfway point, he was stopped by an Autobot. Crosshairs was his name. He was a veteran of the Unicron battles, and now he was facing the old Destron leader, staring him right in the eye. Any Autobot would kill for an opportunity like this. He took the former Emperor of Destruction by the neck and threw him down to the ground. Crosshairs began to mercilessly beat down on Galvatron, and he just wouldn't quit. Galvatron was NOT going to reach the surface of Cybertron.
    "When I regain Cybertron, Autobot, you will be the first one to die!" Galvatron yelled. He was then blasted in the face.

Optimus, Galen, Buster, and Spike all began their journey to find the other Autobots. They met up with Goldbug, Jazz, and Rachet, but their was no sign of the others.
    "So what's this city called, anyway?" asked Galen.
    "We call it Mission City," replied Buster.
    "Interesting," Optimus thought to himself. "Why does that name seem familiar?"

On the Nebulos, Zarak began to wonder if Operation: Sting would actually work. It was unprecidented technology they were working on, but the Nebulans were smart with stuff like this. They'd make it work.

7. deltaprime

I'm going to take a break from the fanfic writing until I figure out how I'm going to write this crossover. Until then, please comment!

8. deltaprime

Okay, the crossover probably won't be for awhile yet. For now, though, I'm going to focus a little bit more on the Nebulans-specifically Spasma and Monzo. Here it goes:

"You stupid piece of scrap!" yelled Zarak. Dion wasn't taking well to the new upgrades he received. He started to glitch up which is why Operation: Sting failed in its first attempt. He had no idea what was going on with Dion.

Spasma was working on his own project in secret. He and Monzo had stolen some parts from Dion, which kinda explains the glitches, and started building their own Headmasters.
    "So, what are you gonna name yours, Spasma?" Monzo asked.
    "Well, people know me for my brute strength, saying it's almost gorilla like, so I might go with something like that. Hand me that wrench over there."
    Monzo reached for the wrench and saw a shadow cast over him.
    "What are you doing, Monzo?" asked Zarak suspiciously.
    "N-nothing sir. I was just uh-making a sandwich. Hey, this wrench isn't the provalone!'
    At that, Monzo went away from Zarak. He was determined to not raise any more suspicions.
    "Uh, Spasma, we have a problem. Zarak is starting to believe we are responsible for Operation: Sting's failure!"
    "What makes you think that, you dolt?"
    "Well, for one thing, Zarak keeps looking at us. He doesn't seem happy at all. Krunk even spilled some oil onto part of Dion's schematics. Zarak didn't even noticed. He just kept staring. At us!"
    "Well then, we'll have to finish our project quickly. Hey, you never told me the name you would give your Headmaster.
    "Well, I was wondering, you said you were tough like a gorilla. What the heck is a gorilla?"
    "It's some kind of Earth creature."
    "Earth huh? How'd you know that?"
    "Because I know that Earth is where the Autobots went."
    "This could be huge for the Nebulans! It could also get us into Zarak's good graces. Why don't you tell Zarak?!"
    "Because WE could go to Earth-with these Headmasters of ours. WE could avenge the Nebulos. WE could become rulers, Monzo! Don't you see that?"

Zarak was getting fed up with everything. He knew Monzo and Spasma were up to something, but he was still busy dealing with Dion to worry about it to much. He'd find out what the two were up to eventually. Right now though, his only concern was Dion.
    "Ah, here's the problem. Someone took out your transformation cog, and several less vital parts. I bet Spasma and Monzo are behind this. Vorath, get over here!"
    "What is it, my master?"
    "Find out what those two are planning. Now."
    "Yes, sir. I shall keep an eye on them."

The Nebulans continued working on their various assignments for Operation: Sting. Zarak was looking for new parts for Dion, the two soon-to-be-traitors kept working on their Headmaster project, and vorath kept an eye on the two. Things were getting interesting.