Transformers: Earth Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by THE-TRANSFORMER, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Weekend event details are out. Indy totalizer, 10k. Bronze, Silver, and Gold G1 chips are among the prizes. Optimus/Megatron, Blaster/Soundwave, Jazz/Mixmaster, and Wheeljack/Shockwave are the first bots to get them.

2. Big Bronze Rim

Big Bronze Rim ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

It would be sweet if Jazz's gold core was better than a gold VM, or at least as good. That way I could move my super rare unicorn gold VM to AB. And on a related note, I'm loving the music. I haven't played the game with sound in ages, and I have been all morning since the iOS update dropped.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Same here. Turned off all sounds ages ago. Now it's back on.

Obviously it depends on the chips I get (I'm totally prepared to get 3 Blaster chips), but so far it sounds like Wheeljack is the best one, followed by Jazz. I've got a silver Ray Boosters on WJ and Micronus on Jazz, so it'll be interesting how the G1 cores compare to those.

4. Big Bronze Rim

Looks like Jazz's core is 0.5% more than the equivalent (bronze,silver, gold) VM core. So definitely a good core.

5. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Silver Jazz G1 core increases Orbital Strike 9% at max level.

Looks like Wheeljack's G1 core will have comparable healing boost to Ray Boosters with an additional 10% speed boost to the bot being healed.

6. jyoda320

jyoda320 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    A lot of us write into support to bitch and complain about things..(Support@transformersearthwars.com)
    Please write in and tell them to leave the music as it is now and not revert when this "celebration" is over!

I'm hoping this isn't some kind of limited copyright crap and we can convince them to actually keep the music around.

I know it doesn't "fix" anything in here, but, imo, it's a great, nostalgic, addition to the game.

7. jyoda320

jyoda320 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    @thePACE we never had drama here before you came around!! ;)  J/K There usually is a hell of a lot less drama in here.. Seems someone woke the trolls up this week though..

• Like Like x 2
  8. slideshot

slideshot Well-Known Member

I look forward to watching Grimlock out run wheeljack every time he's being healed.

9. Hellscream12345

Hellscream12345 One shall fall, you Prime!

so if gold maxed VM does 12% more damage, gold g1 Jazz/MM core does 12.5% only?

10. JennAvenger

JennAvenger Well-Known Member

It's Q3 2018 and people still playing this boring repetitive game? Worst drop rate ever!! Tons of dupes bots!

11. laserwave18

laserwave18 Active Member

It's actually a great game.... ruined by greedy ass Apes. These guys are bunch of crooks.

12. ChErikS

ChErikS Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Already have the Megatron gold core, really hoping I don't pull the new G1 version as I'll have to make a choice between the two. Really hoping for the Mixmaster core since he is the only one of those characters besides Megatron where I have the four star of him, plus it will free up the max silver volatile mixture core I currently have on him.

13. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    If you think that's crazy, people are also still bragging online about how they don't play this game anymore! Like it makes any difference whatsoever!

• Like Like x 3
  14. DeathShock

DeathShock Well-Known Member

You would think people have better things to do w/their time. I smell salty balls!

• Like Like x 1
  15. DeathShock

Grimlock is a great rush squad bot....never put him on a walk team and/or w/healers!

16. DeathShock

Getting this gold core would be amazing. Plus I'm up for another 5 star soon and could pull Jazz! If I don't pull this one then hopefully I pull WJ. The OP one is decent but I don't really see myself using it. The Blaster one is completely useless!

17. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    I've got Solus Prime core on Optimus right now. He's the only bot I have that gets any use out of it, and I wouldn't replace it with a G1 core.

18. Big Bronze Rim

It's not a lot, but it is more and it would let me move my gold VM to AB who would be that much closer to one shotting mortars.

I had stopped using Grimlock pretty much except for a raid squad until I put him on my rush squad with a single healer or Springer only and what a difference that made.

19. DeathShock

Interesting choice...I've got a gold O.Prime's Matrix core on him. Ever since I got Tracks I've been running him with Prime, 4 gunners (Sunny/AB/Jazz/Hound), and 2 healers (FA/Ratchet) in war. Since Prime is the only tank I'll take as much health as I can get! This crew is killer, half the time I don't even need combiner. I also pulled Solus but put it on Rodimus.

20. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    If I had the gold Matrix core, I'd probably use that. But I just have it in bronze.

I bet that 80% damage reduction cover Tracks provides works great when those gunners are clustered together.