Transformers: Earth Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by THE-TRANSFORMER, Jan 24, 2016.

1. ChErikS

ChErikS Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Already have the Megatron gold core, really hoping I don't pull the new G1 version as I'll have to make a choice between the two. Really hoping for the Mixmaster core since he is the only one of those characters besides Megatron where I have the four star of him, plus it will free up the max silver volatile mixture core I currently have on him.

2. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    If you think that's crazy, people are also still bragging online about how they don't play this game anymore! Like it makes any difference whatsoever!

• Like Like x 3
  3. DeathShock

DeathShock Well-Known Member

You would think people have better things to do w/their time. I smell salty balls!

• Like Like x 1
  4. DeathShock

Grimlock is a great rush squad bot....never put him on a walk team and/or w/healers!

5. DeathShock

Getting this gold core would be amazing. Plus I'm up for another 5 star soon and could pull Jazz! If I don't pull this one then hopefully I pull WJ. The OP one is decent but I don't really see myself using it. The Blaster one is completely useless!

6. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    I've got Solus Prime core on Optimus right now. He's the only bot I have that gets any use out of it, and I wouldn't replace it with a G1 core.

7. Big Bronze Rim

Big Bronze Rim ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

It's not a lot, but it is more and it would let me move my gold VM to AB who would be that much closer to one shotting mortars.

I had stopped using Grimlock pretty much except for a raid squad until I put him on my rush squad with a single healer or Springer only and what a difference that made.

8. DeathShock

Interesting choice...I've got a gold O.Prime's Matrix core on him. Ever since I got Tracks I've been running him with Prime, 4 gunners (Sunny/AB/Jazz/Hound), and 2 healers (FA/Ratchet) in war. Since Prime is the only tank I'll take as much health as I can get! This crew is killer, half the time I don't even need combiner. I also pulled Solus but put it on Rodimus.

9. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    If I had the gold Matrix core, I'd probably use that. But I just have it in bronze.

I bet that 80% damage reduction cover Tracks provides works great when those gunners are clustered together.

10. DeathShock

I will gladly take the extra .5%!! Nothing is worse then landing a perfect orbital strike only to see that there's a mortar still standing w/a sliver of health!

And apparently only Grimlock's 5 star is A team material. Wish I had known this prior to chasing him, although I WAS able to unlock 4-volc pulling him. Superion's in the lab for the week so Volc has been filling in nicely.

11. DeathShock

Oh okay, well even a gold health core works on him. He pairs amazingly well with Tracks since he can cluster all your bots together. With enough practice, it's not hard to consistently fit them all under Track's smoke cloud. It's worked wonders in wars so far.

12. mooncake623

mooncake623 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    what are you doing here? Get off my site!!

13. Hellscream12345

Hellscream12345 One shall fall, you Prime!

I'd like the G1 core in this order Megatron/Mix/Shockwave, don't want Soundwaves only because I don't have it.
    My auto side I'd like the same order, but I have Blaster. Wheeljack wouldn't hurt since he's my only 5*, and it's kind of cool if it adds attack speed which his SA already does that.

14. Arvegtor

Arvegtor Aerialbot

News Credits:
    YouTube:
    I'd really like to get cores for Soundwave, Mixmaster and Shockwave form this part and Galvatron and Skywarp from the second batch. But with my luck my gold cores would most likely be Megatron and Reflector.

15. Big Bronze Rim

Big Bronze Rim ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I want a gold G1 Jazz core for this guy. WJ would be my second choice though.

D4ED665B-6D79-4024-8E23-38E453F86A87.png

16. jyoda320

jyoda320 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    G1 Arcee Core
    +[StatValue1]% health. While attacking, every 15 seconds you do a retreating backflip and restore 7% health.

G1 Blaster Core
    When your minions hit 0 health, they release an EMP, stunning nearby targets for [StatValue1] seconds.

G1 Galvatron Core
    Increases special ability damage by [StatValue1]%.

G1 Hound Core
    Increases special ability damage by [StatValue1]%. Every 15 seconds, make a decoy that has 30% of your health.

G1 Jazz Core
    Increases Orbital Strike damage by [StatValue1]%.

G1 Megatron Core
    When your health drops below 30%, you become invulnerable to damage and stun effects for [StatValue1] seconds.

G1 Mixmaster Core
    Increases Orbital Strike damage by [StatValue1]%.

G1 Optimus Prime Core
    When your health drops below 30%, you become invulnerable to damage and stun effects for [StatValue1] seconds.

G1 Ratchet Core
    Increases power of your heal beam by [StatValue1]% and gives you a 25% move speed boost.

G1 Reflector Core
    Increases power of your heal beam by [StatValue1]% and gives you a 25% move speed boost.

G1 Shockwave Core
    Increases power of your heal beam by [StatValue1]% and gives the bot you’re healing a 10% attack speed boost.

G1 Skywarp Core
    [StatValue1]% protection from Laser Turrets and Beam Lasers. Every 15 seconds when hit you teleport away and restore 7% health.

G1 Soundwave Core
    When your minions hit 0 health, they release an EMP, stunning nearby targets for [StatValue1] seconds.

G1 Thundercracker Core
    Boosts damage of regular attacks by [StatValue1]%. Every 20 seconds, your attack stuns your target for 5 seconds.

G1 Ultra Magnus Core
    Increases special ability damage by [StatValue1]%.

G1 Wheeljack Core
    Increases power of your heal beam by [StatValue1]% and gives the bot you’re healing 10% attack speed boost.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Susha

Susha Well-Known Member

Hi there I made s'more text to speech story from Earth Wars, here's the last one:

and here's a link to the playlist if you want to see the previous parts I've started making:
    transforers earth wars storyline - YouTube

18. Carnage73

Carnage73 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Just celebrated 2 year anniversary, not 3, a few weeks ago.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Carnage73

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    If the Galvatron core info is correct, I need to power level my 4* AND move my attack cores to other 'Cons.

I MIGHT use Nightbird again if I had that core (Nightbird is Arcee's equivalent).

20. Carnage73

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Can it be Friday already?