Transformers: Earth Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by THE-TRANSFORMER, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Hellscream12345

Hellscream12345 One shall fall, you Prime!

thanks for letting us know that what you liked and didn't anymore, btw what else did you have for breakfast? Did you put peanut butter in your cereal too, we like to know that. By all mean let us know your 2 cent, we like to hear all the unrelated opinion, because we care.

• Like Like x 4
  2. Autobot Daniel

Autobot Daniel The Meme-Inator

You do realize I already apologized for posting a useless comment?

You’re the one posting useless information now.

3. Autobot Daniel

Really? That would’ve been so nice.

4. Hellscream12345

Oh thePACE, you are making a huge mistake, the drama in LINE apps is nothing compare to TFW2005, and I thought I found the haven here talking about the enjoyment of a phone game. Wait till you head to the 3rd party collectibles, people try to shoot each other head off over some brand loyalty or the foot placement of a plastic robot. Some people are just sour.

• Like Like x 6
  5. Autobot Daniel

Actually, I’m perfectly fine with grinding. I’ve grinded all the way through season 4 of Fortnite, which is no quick feat. I simply don’t find EW gameplay enticing.

But hey, to each their own. :) 

6. primalxconvoy

primalxconvoy Banned

News Credits:
  7. Focksbot

Focksbot Skeleton Detective

"Relive the 80s" = cel-shading? Come on.

I, for one, appreciate the guys from the front page article jumping in with their criticisms of the game for a bit of variety. Otherwise this thread is mostly people who spend a lot of money on the game sharing pictures of their new 4 and 5 star bots which they've leveled to level gazillion, and that does get a little samey ;-)

Besides, it's a good point that the game is rigged, unbalanced and lacks single-player campaigns. Space Ape could choose to add in a few different shaped base maps and a level editor so that players could make and share custom missions. You could have solo missions for particular characters.

And they could choose to fix the bugs where your bots ignore outpost bots completely and get picked off by them, or get stuck on walls. They could make it less blatantly obvious that the resource rewards you get are lowered when you're already low on resources (to induce you to spend more on battle points) and raised when all your build bots are employed or you're near your limit (to induce you to spend money on skipping building times).

They could scale the requirements of events to the size of your alliance - not so much so that it doesn't pay to be in a bigger alliance, but at least so that it doesn't look like the game is screaming at you constantly to be in the biggest one possible where you can be peer-pressured into spending/playing more than you would normally.

But no, let's have paid-for cel-shading and slogan it with "Relive the 80s".

I mean, yes, there are aspects of this game that I like, obviously, but the general attitude of the developers/publishers - which I'm sure is in keeping with the F2P mobile industry in general - is fairly sinister to me. Everything is designed to tap you on the shoulder and hold out its hand for payment.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Weekend event details are out. Indy totalizer, 10k. Bronze, Silver, and Gold G1 chips are among the prizes. Optimus/Megatron, Blaster/Soundwave, Jazz/Mixmaster, and Wheeljack/Shockwave are the first bots to get them.

9. Big Bronze Rim

Big Bronze Rim Veteran

It would be sweet if Jazz's gold core was better than a gold VM, or at least as good. That way I could move my super rare unicorn gold VM to AB. And on a related note, I'm loving the music. I haven't played the game with sound in ages, and I have been all morning since the iOS update dropped.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Same here. Turned off all sounds ages ago. Now it's back on.

Obviously it depends on the chips I get (I'm totally prepared to get 3 Blaster chips), but so far it sounds like Wheeljack is the best one, followed by Jazz. I've got a silver Ray Boosters on WJ and Micronus on Jazz, so it'll be interesting how the G1 cores compare to those.

11. Big Bronze Rim

Big Bronze Rim Veteran

Looks like Jazz's core is 0.5% more than the equivalent (bronze,silver, gold) VM core. So definitely a good core.

12. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Silver Jazz G1 core increases Orbital Strike 9% at max level.

Looks like Wheeljack's G1 core will have comparable healing boost to Ray Boosters with an additional 10% speed boost to the bot being healed.

13. jyoda320

jyoda320 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    A lot of us write into support to bitch and complain about things..([email protected])
    Please write in and tell them to leave the music as it is now and not revert when this "celebration" is over!

I'm hoping this isn't some kind of limited copyright crap and we can convince them to actually keep the music around.

I know it doesn't "fix" anything in here, but, imo, it's a great, nostalgic, addition to the game.

14. jyoda320

jyoda320 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    @thePACE we never had drama here before you came around!! ;)  J/K There usually is a hell of a lot less drama in here.. Seems someone woke the trolls up this week though..

• Like Like x 2
  15. slideshot

slideshot Well-Known Member

I look forward to watching Grimlock out run wheeljack every time he's being healed.

16. Hellscream12345

so if gold maxed VM does 12% more damage, gold g1 Jazz/MM core does 12.5% only?

17. JennAvenger

JennAvenger Banned

It's Q3 2018 and people still playing this boring repetitive game? Worst drop rate ever!! Tons of dupes bots!

18. laserwave18

laserwave18 Well-Known Member

It's actually a great game.... ruined by greedy ass Apes. These guys are bunch of crooks.

19. ChErikS

ChErikS Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Already have the Megatron gold core, really hoping I don't pull the new G1 version as I'll have to make a choice between the two. Really hoping for the Mixmaster core since he is the only one of those characters besides Megatron where I have the four star of him, plus it will free up the max silver volatile mixture core I currently have on him.

20. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    If you think that's crazy, people are also still bragging online about how they don't play this game anymore! Like it makes any difference whatsoever!

• Like Like x 3