Transformers: Earth Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by THE-TRANSFORMER, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Big Bronze Rim

Big Bronze Rim Veteran

So we have a bid system in place. The top 40 bids from across the alliance family get an invite to a separate alliance alliance with its own line chat that will chase the 4*. The other commits are sorted into other event specific alliances based on that persons commit. You don't hit your commit, you don't get the prize and likely never have a chance at it again. There was no requirement to show proof of FC or coin, but I think its implied that you will have both of those when the event starts. I started collecting SBB a couple days ago and haven't raided since, keeping my FC topped off. Another will drop for me today, and I'll be on it as well to have two to start the event. 1050 FC and like 68k coin. Another will drop for me Saturday if I think I need it.

2. DeathShock

DeathShock Well-Known Member

That's crazy...I've seen inferno's ability and was not blown away enough by it to actually want the 4 star. Plus like they said in the stream, it's the same for the 3 star so I'll settle for that for now. I have a busy weekend ahead of me anyways.

On a semi-unrelated note, anyone chasing Tracks in the mixed bundle this weekend? I managed to land his 3 star and I LOVE HIM!! Ever since I started using him I've rarely lost in z13. He's taken my squads to new heights! I beat a maxed base in a Cybertron war this morn using him and he's still in the 30's. His ability doesn't change for his 4 star but it will be nice to have 2 copies of him to use so I don't have to coin him out w/each squad every raid.

3. Big Bronze Rim

Big Bronze Rim Veteran

To clarify, the 4* has a 30% increase and the 2&3* have a 20% increase.

Is it actually a Tracks bundle? It looked like Brake Neck/Smokescreen to me.

4. DeathShock

I didn't see Tracks but I saw cutthroat. Brake Neck/Smokescreen will be the tue-thu bundle next week.

Are you sure about the % increase?? I thought they said in the stream it was the same percentage....

5. Hellscream12345

Hellscream12345 One shall fall, you Prime!

High 5 ;) !

6. Big Bronze Rim

Big Bronze Rim Veteran

Yeah, they said 30% specifically and that the stats on the in-game screen were a typo (it said 20%) and that it would be fixed by tomorrow.

7. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    I haven't had much of an opportunity to use Tracks (3*), but his ability has seemed effective when I have used him.

I didn't hear what they said today, but they were showing the stats of the 4* and he was listed at a 20% increase.

8. Big Bronze Rim

Big Bronze Rim Veteran

They specifically said it was a typo (at 12:50 in the stream). The stats will be corrected by tomorrow.

9. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Cool.

I've been trying to line up some squads for the LB. I've got 4 z12 squads ready to go. Can run those for 7 1-hour cycles, and then play 3 of them the rest of the day. Should be able to finish the weekend with 25K plus.

Normally I'm "all hands on deck" in LB, mixing in some maxed 3* bots to fill out squads, but my power-leveling of 4*s is finally paying off, and I can now make LB squads with all non-maxed bots.

10. jyoda320

jyoda320 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Yeah.. The 4* Inferno will have the 30% increase while the 2/3* have the 20%.

Also it seems he freezes/slows targets as part of his normal attack... Like how Kup tossed grenades.. He seems to freeze stuff with his water gun. The challenge battle is tough to see what it actually does.. But you can definitely see the freeze effect.

11. Chucez

Chucez Well-Known Member

I have $10 in play credit to spend. Is the contstructicons bundle worth the $10?

12. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    What's in that bundle?

13. Chucez

Chucez Well-Known Member

It was 5 construticon crystals, 10 ore, 2000/combiner spark 35k energon

14. Sentinel

Sentinel TF Museum Curator Moderator

News Credits:
    Oh I believe you. We have two members that left our alliance to join Psy-Ops and one still has his alt in our main alliance. He’s mentioned their point requirements, but not the coins and fuel cells, but I definitely believe it to be the case.

15. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Tracks/First Aid/Sky Lynx bundle.

Well played, Space Ape.

16. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Duped my latest 4* crystal. That theory that your odds are better to get a new character once you get past 4,000 5* shards is not working out for me so far.

17. Big Bronze Rim

Big Bronze Rim Veteran

I pulled Huffer from a 4* this morning. I would rather it have been a dupe. At least I would have gotten a gold core. I won't be putting any effort into leveling him any time soon.

18. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    I got Rejuvenate. I'll be slapping it on Kup once he gets out of the Lab.

19. Big Bronze Rim

Big Bronze Rim Veteran

That's a solid core. I would much rather have had that than Huffer.

20. DeathShock

This is true for me but it was once I got to about 3,500 shards. I was actually hoping for dupes but ended up pulling a couple of unicorns in Prowl and Cliffjumper. This brought me up to 50 out of 52 4-stars! I think my mistake is I'm trying to get to my 3rd 5 star but out of the last 5 bundles, not a single 4 star dupe to be found!! I bought 3 of the Tracks mixed bundles already and haven't gotten squat (YES I'm complaining about lack of dupes!!)