Transformers: Earth Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by THE-TRANSFORMER, Jan 24, 2016.

1. PhaseSixer

PhaseSixer Well-Known Member

79D677C1-7CA7-4AFF-A733-44D0B90B7191.png
    My autobots, lol...I’ve Never touched them...never will...always saw this as a waste of time and money grab by SA

Hq 16 is all about 5*’s, new 4*’s aren’t really any good anymore...takes way to much to spend on them to make them war worthy...they have to be 55/8 to even be effective...that’s a lot of xp and time for a 4*, when a 5* at 51 is the equivalent of a 4* on 56...only new 4*’s worth leveling would be blitz/lynx, lug/elita, DS/SS, DE-AT/Kup-Spring, or any healer...if I was just getting any other 4*, they aren’t worth it at this point...I would add Mega/OP, but I don’t see to many successful rushes done on hq 16 bases...probably a poorly designed one...but you aren’t rushing any good alliances anymore...unless your rush team is OP with lvl58-60 bots, so Megs/OP is really only good for using as a good Dps/hps tank. So if you already have a high level tank...probably not worth leveling.

2. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    I disagree with most of that

3. Tilarta

Tilarta Well-Known Member

Well, this event was highly dubious in it's capacity to unlock Tracks.

Personally, I had 45 crystals and at a rough estimate, 75% of them just generated Shards.
    So only 25% of them were technically authentic Tracks Crystals.
    A 3* and a small number of 2* is all that resulted.

Only one member of our alliance got a 4*.
    And I saw some reports of excessive duping as well.

In conclusion, based on the rewards, it wasn't worth the effort invested.

4. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    FWIW, there seemed to be a large amount of 4* shards given out, certainly more than normal. Those are always welcome.

5. Big Bronze Rim

Big Bronze Rim Veteran

I definitely agree with the majority of that. There are specific 4* that are key, and you named them. And only because there aren't 5* version of them. I have rushed some challenging maxed hq16 lately with good effect, but it takes a strong Kup, Saber and Springer to pull it off. Lynx has been a game changer for me, being able to effectively deal with max mortars and his damage reduction cloud helps with kill boxes, while acting as an average tank. Also, AOE damage is extremely important. The most common strategy is usually some type of saber sacrifice, popping all the outposts and significantly weakening a large part of the base. The walk team them cleans up and deals with the OP bots. I have also been using prime as a high DPS tank, like you said, and use his rush to help with pathing control or to direct bots to the hq to prevent a timeout.

6. DeathShock

DeathShock Well-Known Member

How many people is in your alliance? I would recommend joining a bigger one, that way you'll finish the event w/more help and less overall effort. We finished a litle over a day into the event. We also had 3 other alliances in our family finish with some help.

As far as the rewards, I felt like they were above average, especially from a f2p standpoint. Double XP, tons of spark, tons of shards and potential for a free 3 or even 4 star on a new bot?? A few of us scored the 4, but at least a dozen of us scored the 3.

7. DeathShock

I agree w/some of this. I already had multiple bots over 50 prior to the HQ16 release so a lot of it is time already spent anyways. I can take down Caminus commanders on a regular basis but my bots still have a ton of room to grow (highest ability level on any of my bots is 7). I've found Prime to still be useful most wars, i.e. Kup draws against front loaded time traps.

8. DeathShock

How'd u do this? I did not find many opportunities w/my lvl 51 SS

9. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Zone 10 and 11 soloing. Just the luck of the draw when it came to base layouts, I guess.

10. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    zone 12 it seems to be, thanks for the advice its turned out real well, mixmaster longhual, reflector and hook all 4 stars tearing it up though the levels

• Like Like x 1
  11. Big Bronze Rim

Big Bronze Rim Veteran

Awesome man, glad to hear your bots are making progress. Since I pushed lynx to 54 I've been struggling to find tons of motivation to push my gunners to past 55 due to the millions of xp needed and it just feels like you make no dent in the xp bar after an event. I just need to push hard and get AB to one shot max mortars already.

12. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    looks like Swoop and Sludge are going to be the names soon.

13. DeathShock

The only sort-of consolation from this weekend's atrocious event. I hate individual 10k's!!!!

14. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    I don't mind them. I still have lots of lesser characters to work on, plus real life stuff.

15. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    just woundering if two mefdics and two gunners are really easy to take bases, how well does 3 gunners and 3 medics work, i would say that 4 and 4 would be over kill but i dont think ether side has 4 healers do they?

16. Cyclonus79

Cyclonus79 Decepticon General

Ebay:
    Well , you have Hook , Reflector , Shockwave , and of you count Astrotrian , he’d be your 4th ..

17. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    well yeah i guess but you would want to hold him off because he doesnt act like a healer 90 percent of the time lol

18. Big Bronze Rim

Big Bronze Rim Veteran

It depends on the base but we have guys that run 4/3/1, 4 gunners three healers and a tank. I’ve seen a 5/3 combo too to get around time traps. You’ve gotta have strong healers though as the gunners take all the heat from OP bots. There are really only three healers in the true sense of the word.

19. Carnage73

Carnage73 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I have the same # of 4*s that I have 1*s.

20. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Anyone ever have Springer's Aerial Support not work?