Transformers: Earth Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by THE-TRANSFORMER, Jan 24, 2016.

1. HeroicC300

HeroicC300 Chats with Artists

News Credits:
    Jazz/Mixmaster will be stupidly powerful at 5star, just saying.

Also, Seeing Firefly at 5star makes me reee as he is one of two Aerialbots I'm missing at 3star. Silverbolt, Air Raid, Skydive, Jetfire, Strafe, Stormclash, but no Firefly or Powerglide.

2. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    There were three people in my alliance who were waiting for the official announcement. They all opened theirs this morning. Skyburst, Wheeljack, and Optimus were the results. Everyone was happy.

3. Sentinel

Sentinel TF Museum Curator Moderator

News Credits:
    I’m waiting for the new batch. I’d kill for Jazz and still be quite happy with Magnus.

4. DeathShock

DeathShock Well-Known Member

3 top notch killer pulls right there! And chances are they'll eventually be ready for another 5 while this batch is still live, at which time they'll have no choice but to try the new batch.

I wonder if SA has noticed all the 5 star crystals going off?? lol

5. DeathShock

Don't get me wrong...I'd kill for for a 5 star Jazz or Firefly!! Especially with HQ16 live. UM is going to be a monster 5 star as well, but with the chance of pulling Cheetor...not worth the risk!!

6. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    I heard that the VIP chats (where the whales hang out) are going nuts with complaints.

Jazz, UM, even Springer I'd be happy with. My team doesn't need aerials so Firefly wouldn't be ideal. Cheetor... no. Just no.

7. DeathShock

I sent them an email last week calling them trolls, warning them that people are not going to be happy about Cheetor and threatened to quit the game if I pulled him. I straight up called them trolls! But their only response was "We haven't officially announced the 5 stars yet but we'll let you know!"

8. HeroicC300

HeroicC300 Chats with Artists

News Credits:
    FYI for Cheetor I find his ability useful as shock trooping the resource areas to prevent the others from going there like an idiot.

Not so much for um... anything else?

9. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    The name of the event makes it even funnier. "Salty Encounters."

• Like Like x 1
  10. Big Bronze Rim

Big Bronze Rim Veteran

I would really love UM or Jazz but don't think I'm willing to risk Cheetos.

11. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    I'm absolutely not going to risk it.

12. Big Bronze Rim

Big Bronze Rim Veteran

We were semi-joking what if someone got Silverbolt from the first batch, Windblade from the second, and Cheetos from the third. Worlds worst luck for sure.

13. DeathShock

Yeah that would NOT be funny at all !!!!

• Like Like x 1
  14. DeathShock

Ha! Nice catch, lol. That's what happens when you troll your well-paying community..."salty encounters", indeed!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Lightmare

Lightmare Well-Known Member

Cleanup for your mob once the walls come down. Cleanup after star saber’s rush. At only 44 he tends to be above half health beating on the HQ in z12 with a less-than-optimal team. Once he hits 51 he’ll go on my z13 team with saber. I’m also pretty sure his dps boost during his special is used to calculate with rodimus prime’s special.

16. PhaseSixer

PhaseSixer Well-Known Member

To each his own, but I’m 315 5* shards away from my first 5* and I’m glad it came at the moment this new batch is coming out, don’t want megatron, divebomb, shockwave, barricade or onslaught...any 5* is a great bot, but I have 3 4* gunners at 55/56 level, megatron on 56, shockwave on 54, don’t need barricade and divebomb doesn’t fit my play style

While the new batch isn’t perfect for me...i’d Hate to pull galvatron or blast off, have both on 56/8, I have no mixmaster who would give me a 4* devastator, no 4* astrotrain, and I guess I could learn to like black arachnia if I have too, even tho I wouldn’t want her...the opportunity for a 4* combiner is more incentive for me to pull the trigger on the new batch as opposed to the current one. But I would rather pull black arachina then galvy or BO.

it would be a wasted pull as I wouldn’t level them...4*’s at 56 are just as good as 5*’s at 51, what point is it to reinvest xp in a 5*, as opposed to having the 4* already at that level, just level the 4* to 58, plus you have to reinvest spark into the new 5*, not worth it in my opinion...that’s why i’d Rather pull arachina then galvy or BO, and why I don’t need any of the current batch...new 5*’s of high level 4*’s you already have, is redundant

17. Carnage73

Carnage73 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Charging mortars is what I use my 3* Black Arachnia for.

18. Tilarta

Tilarta Well-Known Member

Out of the current rotation, I wanted a 5* Windblade the most.
    But as I only have 920 5* shards, I am not expecting to be able to acquire her.
    Even assuming I can get the remaining 4080 shards in 1 week (unlikely/improbable), there is no guarantee the crystal I obtain will unlock Windblade.

Reading the names included in the next Rotation, I am not interested in having any of them.
    So if I obtain enough shards for a 5* crystal, the red crystal indicator will be annoying me until the rotation after next because I am making an intentional choice not to purchase the crystal.

I was hoping based on the name, it was another Sharkticon event.
    A shame it is not.

In the series, Scouts were smaller Transformers who could move around less conspicuously then other Transformers.
    In the game for Autobots, this is Bumbleebee, Cliffjumper, Cosmos, Rust Dust, possibly Cheetor.
    Warpath is not counted as a Scout because he's not very subtle and I am uncertain if Seaspray ever was, but he may be.
    The Decepticons have only one ingame Scout, Reflector and he's actually functioning as a medic.
    Ravage and the other cassettes technically count as Scouts too.

19. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    They buffed Cheetor AGAIN this morning after all the complaints. Still not great, but serviceable I suppose.

20. DeathShock

Enough to the point of leveling up his 4 star do you think?