Transformers: Earth Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by THE-TRANSFORMER, Jan 24, 2016.

1. boladechillones

boladechillones New Member

i can't believe they got sal govarnele

2. CodeXCDM

CodeXCDM Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Just Starscream, really. Armada Thrust isn't like his G1 self whatsoever... and was a lackey to Unicron, IIRC. There's also the SG Starscream from the FunPub stuff, I guess? Frankly, I'm surprised Hasbro didn't go out of its way to repaint the various Aerialbot retools into four deluxe "Seekers" and a Legends Seeker to slap into a boxset alongside a PotP Starscream.

I mean seriously... Imagine this colored in proper seeker colors... it'd be glorious.

[​IMG]

Or for laughs... imagine getting four Ghost or SG Starscreams, the Legends one, and pairing him with the PotP one... Dude has so much ego, he cloned himself five times to make a mega combiner.

Hell, if they don't want to risk the physical release... they'd *easily* be able to make a King Starscream combiner digitally, for this game, and watch folks go all out to buy it. Only new asset that need be designed is the Starscream torso... They've already got Aerialbot limbs ready to be reskinned.

Back to the topic... Isn't it funny that they make ZERO effort to have Menasor transform properly from his G1 alt mode to the CW combiner mode? It just turns into this block, then bam... CW style.

3. Tilarta

Tilarta Well-Known Member

My Shapeways order arrived today:
    GrimlockMocks01RS.png

Reminds me of this episode of Transformers Animated.
    Wonder if they could use them to build the Starscream Combiner.
    Slipstream is already in the game, so we've got two parts already.

4. BIOMEC

BIOMEC Terrorcon

5. Rated X

Rated X Well-Known Member

I dont understand why they make the combiners hands and feet look as goofy in the game as they do in the actual toys. Isnt the idea of animation supposed to be to make the toys look real and alive? It looks more like a digitized stop motion video. I guess the animators thought walking, talking toys were cool.

6. hotwhilz

hotwhilz Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Well, they did try. If you notice, Motormaster have his trailer in vehicle mode, and in some way or form, was able to incorporate that trailer in the combining animation, although surprisingly, Menasor still looked the same as the toy version.

7. hotwhilz

hotwhilz Well-Known Member

Ebay:

Dude, I think you just inspired some of us here for a Radicon project.

8. CodeXCDM

CodeXCDM Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Well, there's a project there now for parts to enhance an Aerialbot with Conehead parts... So that'd help?

Minor/Repaint: - Combiner Wars Ramjet

Also has bits for Thrust to use on POTP Starscream.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  9. DeeJay

DeeJay Bluestreak Brony

News Credits:
    Apologies if this has been asked before, but I can't find any useful info with both hands (or google).

I have a few different android devices for my EW accounts.
    My Motorola Moto e (2nd gen) plays the game fine, but apparently doesn't upload my progress to SpaceApe's cloud.
    I'm using NOX to grab the free crystals while the devices are charging, etc, but when I try to open the account from the moto e in NOX, or on any other device, they come up with a level-2 base from when I accidentally cleared my Play Games app data.

When I "sign into my account" in EW (in other words, log into Google Play Games), the same thing happens -- the moto e says I have 2 bases, 1 on the device and 1 in the cloud, and I'd better choose one, because the other will go away permanently. Except... it never does. The lvl 2 base is always in the cloud. I choose my actual base, play on, and the next time I start the game, it tells me to choose bases again.

All my Samsung devices update the cloud data correctly, and I can switch back and forth between device and NOX without losing progress.

Has anyone else experienced this and found a solution?

(SpaceApe told me to connect my game account to my Google+ account, but I don't have G+ on the moto e, nor do I want it. I don't have G+ on any of the Samsungs.)

10. MaTaraRazZo

MaTaraRazZo Well-Known Member

@DeeJay
    I use android phone to play and KO Player emulator to open crystals but Ive got a decepticon account there as well. So when I use the Settings-Logout button, it will reload the game. Then I have to go Settings-Login and thats when it will reload but ask me "Choose wisely or one will be gone forever". Yea, its always there, its not going away. I can do that and make as many accounts as I wish, not that I would create any others. But say I had a brother or whatever and it was his "turn" on the device. All you gotta do is logout etc.

However, my only question about it now is that sometimes Im making purchases for my autobot account, but it might say "in app purchases disabled" on my phone, but on the emulator for the same base it will let me purchase....but under the emulators email which is different from the one I initially used for that base.
    So the question Im wondering, but not worried enough to email support, is are my purchases for the autobot base accumulating one sum or am I screwing myself each time I purchase for that account with the "alternate" emulator email. Im up to at least 400 spent on that account since games release, Id like to think the VIP stuff would accumulate via the base name, but I have a feeling that it may need to be totaled up via one email?
    edit: Just remembered, the weird part, it didnt always happen, but somehow my phone now receives the notifications for the emulator con base as well as the main account notifications. Something must have gotten confused. But, not too worried about it as long as I can still purchase if I want to ingame is the main thing. VIP is cool, but will probably remain a pipe dream

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  11. BIOMEC

BIOMEC Terrorcon

He looks like his CW self because Motormaster during the transformation cheats a lot... Have you seen Motormaster back?! There it is the "supposed" combiner crotch piece for IDW Menasor, for some reasons the designers thought the CW version was more appropriate, and in a sense it is... But it still sucks, it's strange, because Predaking doesn't look like his PotP version, he looks like Feral Rex instead...

12. Carnage73

Carnage73 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Who is Sal Govarnele?

13. DeeJay

DeeJay Bluestreak Brony

News Credits:
    Right! That's how it is for my Samsung-device accounts.

Oh really? How did you do that? I have not been able to switch e-mail addresses on any EW accounts.

14. Soundwave superior 21

Soundwave superior 21 Master Spy

YouTube:
    Anyone else notice menasor glitching? Either that\'s a nod to RID, or just a plane glitch.

15. Pfg80

Pfg80 Dinobot

News Credits:
    It's designed that way, a forced combination. MM is in charge.

16. HeroicC300

HeroicC300 Chats with Artists

News Credits:
    do we have confirmation on the event rewards yet?

17. Pfg80

Pfg80 Dinobot

News Credits:
    It ain't Wednesday.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    If tradition holds, this will be an event structured around the new combiner. Should be an alliance totalizer with the final prize a 4* combiner crystal.

• Like Like x 1
  19. ChErikS

ChErikS Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I really hope so... I don't have any of the Stunticons as 4 stars so a 4 star crystal where there is zero chance of a dupe is pretty exciting.

Has anyone else been saving crystals to load up on Menasor spark? I'm right at 60 at the moment and am just waiting for the spark to go live to crack them.

20. ChErikS

ChErikS Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, Menasor has always been the most dysfunctional of the combiners.