Transformers: Earth Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by THE-TRANSFORMER, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Scypris

Scypris #SlyCooperSwag

News Credits:
    Oh it did. Didn't know that was a thing, thanks!

2. Tilarta

Tilarta Well-Known Member

I was watching the livestream and it seems that the subject of the weekend event was not being received well due to the low level of prestiges (10 in total).
    But there was one persistent commenter that kept confusing me, they insisted repeatedly they could finish the entire event in 2 hours.
    I'm still trying to understand how that might be possible, by my calculations, only 10 teams can be deployed before running out of fuel cells and then it's a 3.5 hour wait for the full recharge.
    So by that principle, 10 battles and it's time out.

My theory is that this player is someone who invests a lot of money in cybercoins per event to end recharging of both characters and fuel cells instantly, essentially paying2win.
    Unfortunately, these kind of players never seem to consider that others might not be doing the same thing, because they always make the error of assumption that everyone plays like they do.

From my personal observation, the subject of Combiners in this game is a controversial one, because no matter who we get, someone is always disappointed.
    For example, this time around, during the livestream, there was a fair amount of discussion about Sky Reign, which I found odd, since he was not the subject of the livestream.
    And there's a few similar opinions like this in the comments of the Victorion announcement video, because whoever they wanted, it wasn't Victorion.

3. jyoda320

jyoda320 Well-Known Member

Ebay:

Yes.. That player has a substantial amount of coins already on hand, due to the Leaderboard last week that that he had purchased numerous Supreme Battle Bundles ($100/ 30k cyber coins, 500 fuel, 15 premiums) to push his score with. (I am familiar with him in game)
    And he was serious in that he "could" finish the event in 2 hours, as he completed several hundred battles last weekend.... But he was just trying to illustrate, to an extreme, what a lot of us, myself included, feel about this weekend's event.

While we all aren't as "invested" in the coinage as that guy was today, imo, this event is, extremely, lackluster... No matter the level of the game that people are on.

It will take, approximately, 60 battles, give or take, to complete it. (50 points per prestige x 10 prestige = 500 points/8.5 point average in these events = 59 battles).. So by Saturday afternoon, assuming "moderate" play of 30 battles a day... We'll all be finished and back to the same grind that we have M-T each week.

And for completing this event we get nothing "new" this weekend. (Unless someone didn't complete the last Prime Core event) Yes, we get 15k spark.. Which is great! .. But the 2,500 Prime Core shards isn't enough to get a 2nd for anyone in the game... And with the amount of hype they gave the Alchemist Core, in game and in stream, over the past month... To know that there is 0 chance of "most" of us getting it.. It's very disheartening ...(I won't even get into the fact there are no 3* or 4* shards at all)

Don't get me wrong.. I'm not whining.. Lol.. Just trying to explain it.. it's the length of the event that has most of us kinda ticked.. It's a lot less than the normal 10k individual events even.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Derpprime

Derpprime The transformers historian

Definitely defensor, they'll have to dish out more protectobots but there's a few already.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2018
  5. Derpprime

Derpprime The transformers historian

There is a toy of his combiner which consists of the others two main seekers and two others.

6. Digger

Digger Gohan wa Okazu!

I think they want defensor.

7. Big Bronze Rim

Big Bronze Rim ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

This event is pretty crap. I'm at prestige 4 and have barely played. At least I can work on lvl 16 walls all weekend.

8. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    My newer 4*s are all close to needing upgrades, so I'm using the retreat method to get them there. Then I'll use two power leveling teams to finish out the event, then I'll just run normal raid attacks for alloy.

9. Carnage73

Carnage73 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    My approach has been to use some squads that need leveling to the event & the other squads are raiding for RSS.

10. Big Bronze Rim

Big Bronze Rim ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Yeah that’s about the only option on an event with this few prestiges. So far I’ve gotten 11 walls done. I can do 3-4 a day if I can grind most of the day. Hopefully I can get past 20 walls by weekends end.

11. Carnage73

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Since I need 4* of all Predacons except Rampage, is the Predacon bundle worth buying or is it a waste of money?

12. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Doing better than me. I'm at 7 walls but that's with hardly any raiding today and not dipping into my reserves.

Personally I wouldn't get the bundle.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Carnage73

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    If Headstrong (with his SA) has a core that reduces damage taken (like Trithyllium), would it also reduce the amount of damage reflected back?

14. Lightmare

Lightmare Well-Known Member

You mean Tantrum?

I’ve used nemesis prime on tantrum and hot rod on hot spot, and he still reflects back. It’s probably a reflection back of what the defensive building would do to any other bot.

• Like Like x 1
  15. ChErikS

ChErikS Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Personally I wouldn't get the bundle.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, you're basically getting a couple of 1% chances. It might be worth it if you need the 3 star versions. At least you have a 10% chance then.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Carnage73

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Yeah, you're basically getting a couple of 1% chances. It might be worth it if you need the 3 star versions. At least you have a 10% chance then.[/QUOTE]

I don't need any of the 3 star versions, just 4 star versions.

17. Carnage73

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Thanks. I mixed up Tantrum & Headstrong.

18. Tilarta

Tilarta Well-Known Member

I was interested in finding out if Elita-1 could destroy wall cluster configurations:

She cannot target walls directly, when I designated the wall cluster as the target, she moved to the nearest target instead.
    But it looks like the same goal was achieved, her AOE radiated out enough to be effective.

Now I comprehend the displeasure with the shortness of the event in terms of prestiges:
    PrimeCoreEventFailure.PNG
    I really wanted to try and obtain either a Megatronus or Alchemist Prime core this weekend. :cry :banghead: 
    Each new Prime Core event diminishes the chances of getting the Core I am seeking.
    This time it was 50% of getting one of them with 25% of getting the Alchemist core.
    Next time it will be 40% with 20%.

Yes, don't buy any crystals if you are seeking a 4* unlock, a 1% chance of acquisition is not worth the expenditure in dollars.

Does anyone know if there are Seekers available to make a Starscream Combiner?
    The only flying Decepticons in the toyline I am aware of are Powermasters, or they were......

And just to add additional chaos to the Combiner line, we have Combiner Core Inferno.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
  19. Pfg80

Pfg80 Dinobot

News Credits:
    Others you can find in United or CW toyline but the only true seekers are those Starscream and Thrust of Grand Galvatron and still wandering why we didn't get the rest of the seekers since they excist.

20. AzT

AzT Azlaroc, Yeargroup 431 Moderator News Staff TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits: