Transformers: Earth Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by THE-TRANSFORMER, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Big Bronze Rim

Big Bronze Rim ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I got Megatronus. It promptly went on Star Saber. He is crazy strong with it. Hes able to solo most z12 bases now. It was also a great weekend for leveling as well. Got Sunny to 54, Skyburst, Jumpstream, Springer and Skydive to 52, Hot Rod to 46, Air Raid to 44 and my 3* Ratchet I got from a free crystal to 36. I ran out of event before I got AB to 54, but it was a good weekend nonetheless.

2. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    It is garbage in my opinion. Several members of my alliance say it can be effective in the right circumstances, but I remain unconvinced.

3. Focksbot

Focksbot Skeleton Detective

Any advice on what to do with the Micronus Prime core? My instinct is a healer, because they're the only class trying to constantly get/stay near to allies, but I only have one decent healer, so it would mean swapping out maxed bronze ray boosters. Worth it?

4. rlmiddleton

rlmiddleton Swoopatron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    I gave it to Pyra Magna, because she lasts and lasts and opens up defences. I would give it to your tanks with the highest health personally.

• Like Like x 2
  5. mooncake623

mooncake623 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Best place for Micronus Core is on Astrotrain/Springer

6. jyoda320

jyoda320 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Fwiw, I've got my Micronus on my war squad healer. Since he usually gets in the middle healing the tanks, most everyone gets it. On a rush tank it doesn't make as much sense since that tank will, most likely, be out in front and it won't reach the gunners in the back.

Springer isn't bad, but a lot of times I fly him to assist 1 bot on the other side of the world... In those instances, I'd rather have the majority of the squad getting the heals, not just 1 or 2 bots.

And to be clear since there was some confusion in my alliance about it, Micronus heals the % of healing on each bot it touches... So it's not just the bot that wields it who's hp determine how much gets healed.. (meaning it heals the Tanks for more and the Gunners for less, no matter who has it on.. Not everyone gets the same healing amount)

• Like Like x 1
  7. Focksbot

Focksbot Skeleton Detective

That last bit was how I was thinking about it, but then again, you could shift tactics so that you tank's rush ability is used to keep him or her close to the rest of the squad.

8. rlmiddleton

rlmiddleton Swoopatron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    It depends on your style of team play. I don’t tend to send Pyra Magna rushing in with her ability unless I really have to. My A-Squad is what I think they call a ‘walk’ team. Prime and Pyra keep outpost bots and gun emplacements busy while Sunny and Jazz come up behind them taking stuff out from close or medium range with their abilities. So the Micronus effect tends to benefit everyone most of the time as most of the squad is quite compact. Even Stormclash is there most of the time between picking out the big threats from afar. I run two medics as well so they’re all pretty hard to kill with all that healing ability put together. Only problem with my strategy is time trap bases, but I have a plan for the soon to be opening eighth slot in the shuttle to fix that...

If that’s not the kind of strategy you run for your team a tank like Pyra might not work for you as the holder of Micronus. I can see the wisdom in a medic having it as well for sure, but like you I like them to use the ray boosters.

9. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    I had it on First Aid but my alliance recommended that I stick it on a gunner. I put it on Jazz. It turns Jazz into a basic healer. If you have two or three gunners, they stay bunched together.

10. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    I guess, on the bright side, I don't have to worry about ever getting a dupe of the maximo core.

11. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    That's the best thing I can say about it

12. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    nothing quite as enjoyable as logging on to see your base has been defeated by a squad of two AND been crushed on the first attempt in a war, then attempting base 1 in the war and seeing your best squad get absolutely demolished.

13. Pfg80

Pfg80 Dinobot

News Credits:
    That happens. Always hate it when it's all the same family.

14. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    So I re-designed my base, kinda half-heartedly. I'm still at the beginning stages of upgrading all my defensive pieces and I'm in zone 14 apparently, so there's not much to be done to stop people anyway.

15. Tilarta

Tilarta Well-Known Member

@Ephland
    It seems every 6-7 hours I am getting raided by a high level squad of 1500 4* and losing each time.
    In the last raid, I was at 2.6mill energon, was down to 2mill in just one attack.
    And that's been happening consistently over the past 2 weeks, as soon as the shield drops, I get raided.
    In point of fact, I lost so much energon due to raiding, I had to use nearly everything in inventory storage from the Level 16 upgrade event to complete the upgrades.

I spent an entire week intensively hunting energon to upgrade my missile launchers and beam lasers in the hopes that when those upgrades complete, it'll discourage frequent attacks.
    Although I don't believe it will, it'll just discourage the less powerful squads from attacking.

I'm thinking this was an unforeseen result of raising the base level to 16, players who didn't need to raid now have to do it frequently to get the resources to get there and this is increasing the frequency of raiding parties to where it is having a detrimental effect on those trying to stockpile energon for base upgrading or character level upgrading.
    For example, I got 3million alloy, then left the game unattended for 1 day and when I came back, it was all gone.
    24 hours to go from nearly full stockpile to nothing. :cry :banghead: 

That's why I just don't want to collect anything now unless I have an upgrade I need/want, because it's just getting resources to build someone's else's base up.

16. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Looks like the new premium crystal shards go live this weekend. alliance totalizer for 200k, with the new zone point system.

17. bigevil801

bigevil801 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Attacked four times in twenty four hours, getting seriously pissed, sometimes I wish that I was the type to alter my phone and put a twenty four hour/three hundred and sixty five days shield on my base.

18. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    I remember those days. Eventually you'll get attacked twice a month at best.

19. REDLINE

REDLINE longer days, plz? Veteran

News Credits:
    • I remember those days, until I got everything maxed out in my level 15 base. I also am raiding daily just to grind my bots since I still can't go to hq16, even with my base currently done.

20. PANTSMAN1973

PANTSMAN1973 Well-Known Member

So it looks like Tracks is the next Autobot available. Anyone know who the next Decepticon is going to be?