Transformers: Earth Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by THE-TRANSFORMER, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Tilarta

Tilarta Well-Known Member

One of each per faction or one of each total?
    Like you can have one for your Autobot unlocks and another one for your Decepticon unlocks.
    For example, if a Prime core is used on an Autobot, does that mean it's not available for the Decepticons to use because there was only one?

The Death Pulse core is the one I absolutely refuse to use, I tested it and it didn't work well.

Medics are usually my first priority for Rejuvenate cores, but First Aid/Reflector would be the one I'd start with, since they've got those little helpers.
    I assume the helpers don't get the Rejuvenation benefit, that it is for the primary user alone.
    I also gave one to Springer, since he's sortof a healer.

When I first started playing around with cores, I got so confused trying to work out which class benefited most from which immunity core, because they only worked vs specific weapons.
    In the end, I just gave up and chose to focus on cores that provided a constant benefit not dependent on external factors.

If feedback is to be offered on game mechanics, I would request that at least a few responses be made, so as to confirm it's not an individual opinion.
    Please do not assume that just because one response is written that another response won't be of merit.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018 at 2:04 PM
  2. Big Bronze Rim

Big Bronze Rim ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I run the trithyllium on Pyra Magna and Jumpstream. I will likely replace these with a rejuv or vitality when I get replacements. I only run them as I have two gold and they're better than no core. I have fused all my silver death pulse cores into other silver and gold cores.

3. Jwwu

Jwwu Well-Known Member

Only reason I’m keeping death pulse cores is in case they get rebalanced and made more powerful. Haha

4. MaTaraRazZo

MaTaraRazZo Well-Known Member

Pretty sweet event. After the opening volley we were like 200th place, the worst ive ever experienced. We battled it out all friday, then maintained to finish mid 70s. With the slow start it felt like we were in a spaceship that had been attacked and knocked out most of the crew, with command trying to rally and revive everyone. Awesome.

Con team got the 2*Blitzwing, 3*Mixmaster from shards and dropped a 20 for the 2*armada-tron. At least he popped so I can stop chasing that one.

5. Asher Tye

Asher Tye Cassetticon

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    Death pulse is one of those cores that would become really broken if they let it pair up with robot powers. Gnaw, Arcee, Blaster and their Con counterparts would be devastating with such abilities.

6. Jwwu

Jwwu Well-Known Member

Yeah. Or at least make it pulse for twice as long.

7. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    I need 4* gunners so I picked up a 20-crystal Sunstreaker bundle. All dupes, of course, but the shards let me crack a 4* crystal... and I got Pyra Magna. So, not a total waste.

8. Big Bronze Rim

While it wasn’t the gunner you wanted pyra is a beast. I attached mine which is almost to 53.

7171D5FA-4938-4896-B414-A14D75014D3E.png

We weren’t pushing for a 3* as it really isn’t of use to most of us at this stage. Most of us were power leveling but allowed us to finish 139. I got a dupe 4* Arcee from shards which puts me 600 shards away from a 5*.

I put 1.2 million xp on Jazz and got him to 52 and 800k on Star Saber and got him to 53. All in all it was a decent event. The best part of the weekend was that we won our war against Darkness Within (they’re ranked 12, we’re currently 21).
    Also of note for those that haven’t seen there will be a new war menu to allow you to see defensive replays as well as wins on that base. These aren’t my pics but some that are floating around.
    EC0DC903-B901-451E-BEED-8EFFEEBDBD10.jpeg

934C6966-5150-42E1-A70B-877CCC4AA0FC.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  9. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Thanks for the info. The 3* was my lead tank for a long time. I'm already pretty set on 4* tanks, but I'm always happy with a new 4*.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Big Bronze Rim

IMO Hotspot is one of the best tanks, but I don't have him in a 4*. Of the ones I do have I actually prefer Jumpstream or Pipes as their SA is more useful than Pyra's. My Jumpstream is only lvl 51 though (Pipes is lvl 22 as he's so similar to JS I haven't really bothered leveling him) so if I run one tank, I like the additional hit points of the higher level pyra and I rarely run two tanks.

• Like Like x 1
  11. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I have a 4* Hotspot, never really use his ability I just let him do his own thing. However I did get a 4* Jumpstream yesterday kinda pissed about it I think I own all those damn pink and teal bots now which does me no good. Not a fan of those figures and to make things worse it's not even an active combiner in the game still 3 short on the Prime combiner, 2 on the Dinobot set and 3 on the aerial bots.

12. Big Bronze Rim

Many in my alliance that have Hotty like to send him in by himself near closely packed outposts to trip them all. His shield reflects some damage and once he’s dead, deploy your remaining team so they can deal with the defenders on the landing pad out of weapon range. Additionally the defenders have already taken some damage so it should make dealing with them a bit easier.

As for Victorion, I hope they still put her in the game as I have all the bots. I really like most of the bots as several of them have great special abilities.

13. Cavadus

Cavadus Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Alright, girls and boys; it's your lucky day!

I got invited to the VIP program (which is kind of curious because I've spent no more than $100 on this game since release and have actually played it almost daily since then) and they gave me a bunch of loot links for friends.

So here they are!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Thanks for this, but I'm sure most of can't use these.

15. Cavadus

Cavadus Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Why?

16. funkified

funkified Well-Known Member

Thanks dude! I managed to redeem one of them!

• Like Like x 1
  17. Asher Tye

Asher Tye Cassetticon

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    Got one, but only got dupes, even with the 3* crystal it completed. Thanks though.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Big Bronze Rim

Good intel.

D2315D4B-1130-4276-B8A6-A230A06CE62B.jpeg 937B0446-875B-431B-8688-95429F9E89D0.jpeg D9F944C8-AF54-4779-9A9A-EF5473D7C244.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  19. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Because if you've ever done one before, you can't do one again, from my understanding.

20. Big Bronze Rim

That's correct.