Transformers: Earth Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by THE-TRANSFORMER, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Big Bronze Rim

Big Bronze Rim Veteran

Don't sweat it. It's a good core and will serve her well (until you get a gold rejuve ;) ). It very well may be like the 5*s, and I have a feeling some will be more rate than others.

Yup, plus I've got millions of energon in inventory. Once you're done with upgrades you can amass lots of it.

Our family is always recruiting. We're war focused warring daily with required participation (must use all war hits winning or losing) with our top alliance currently ranked in the top 20 with two active feeders. As I don't want this to sound like an ad, PM me and I can give you details and see if you meet the mins for one of our alliances.

edit - I posted in the TFEW alliance thread and created a link in my sig for people looking for an active alliance family.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2018
  2. bigevil801

bigevil801 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Got a pleasant surprise, opened a 8 hour crystal and got a 3* Grimlock. Only need a 3* Sludge now

• Like Like x 1
  3. Livingdeaddan

Livingdeaddan DEFIANTLILHORDE

News Credits:
    Is everybody here a vile autobrat?

4. Livingdeaddan

News Credits:
    Hows everyone getting on with Blitzwing/Skylynx?

I still don't notice any particular advantage to the special power. Mines a 3* currently at LV32.

5. Livingdeaddan

News Credits:
    Hows everyone getting on with Blitzwing/Skylynx?

I still don't notice any particular advantage to the special power. Mines a 3* currently at LV32.

6. Livingdeaddan

News Credits:
    What the hell?! I ninja'd myself!

7. Livingdeaddan

News Credits:
    @Ephland what is your alliance name?

8. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Rangers Wreckers

9. jyoda320

jyoda320 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Like was said, Tactician on Prime is fantastic in some wars, but useless in others. I slap it on him when I need it, otherwise I keep a Rejuvinate on him.

The others that really benefit from the Tactician are Bee and Rust Dust. Just since they run in and actually disable defenses, instead of shooting a storage building for 2 minutes...

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
  10. jyoda320

Ebay:
    We have 3, silly named, alliances in our family. (DeceptaCrusher, ConCrusher, MegaCrusher) All 3 complete ALL of the 360k events and rank top 100/200 in the Leaderboards.

We require hq12, 9k min points in most events in the two "starter" alliances and the main has Hq14, 14k min for most larger events.

Everyone starts out in one of the two alliances and we track everyone's alliance event scores.. And every other month-ish, the top 40 highest averages get slid to the "main" and the rest get evened out in the other 2 alliances.

We have completed every event since the game has been released and are really a good "family" alliance. We understand that life comes first, as it should, but all we ask is people communicate life issues and it's never a problem.

If you're interested, feel free to send an in game request to ConCrusher(red claw symbol) ...(Say Alpha sent me.. Or something like that.. Lol) (We should have 13 or so spots available in both of our "starter" alliances combined .. So being friends if you wanna. ;) 

Last edited: Feb 24, 2018
  11. jyoda320

Ebay:
    Also.. Re: the other Prime Cores... These were added to the code recently:

prime-beast=Onyx Prime

prime-deploy=Quintus Prime

prime-lifesteal=Alchemist Prime

prime-mana=Alpha Trion

prime-respawn=Vector Prime

prime-split=Nexus Prime

prime-turret=Solus Prime

prime-altmode=Amalgamous Prime

No other info is known yet, but it's assumed it won't be a rotation, like the 5* bots, but they'll just add more to the pool over time.

12. bigevil801

bigevil801 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Can’t believe how stupid the A.I. is in the game, instead of attacking the HQ or whatever is attacking them, the bots just attack walls, alloy storage, energon storage. Don’t know how many matches I’ve lost because of this

13. slucky

slucky Active Member

Come join Ironic Bots if u need an autobot alliance. We work together to complete events!!!

14. Tilarta

Tilarta Well-Known Member

I've been using both Blaster and Soundwave for a while now.
    I'm starting to wonder if Soundwave's cassettes are less effective then Blaster's.
    For example, Rumble and Frenzy only use melee while Rewind and Eject have blasters.
    Laserbeak and Buzzsaw can be targeted by anti-air turrets while Ramhorn and Steeljaw are less affected by these weapons. Also, they have rocket salvos and I don't think their counterparts do.

I don't have a very good version, but based on the test scenario that preceded his release, a 4* version with properly upgraded skills will be quite formidable.

I am an Autobot primary player.
    But I'm also trying to build my Decepticon collection at the same time. My next goal is to get a decent Motormaster, but I am uncertain when they will offer his character crystals for sale.
    Also seeking a 4* Mindwipe, but as I have minimal faith in the paid crystals for decent unlocks, I'm not willing to risk paid crystals for that attempt.
    The only reason I am purchasing Motormaster crystals is because he's one of my favorite Decepticons.

That may take a while, assuming getting to that point requires more powerful teams.
    In my personal experience, getting good unlocks has diminished significantly lately, because all I am getting is Dupes.

15. Livingdeaddan

News Credits:
    His crystals are up now!!

16. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    We just got the chip.

Almost everyone is getting Micronus, the shittiest one.

17. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    @Tilarta these bundles are the best value. If you're going to buy any, buy these.

18. Livingdeaddan

News Credits:
    Someone in my Alliance pulled this yesterday from that bundle! But yeah if it's motomaster you want, that bundle is too gambly. Named Crystals are basically lies. image.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  19. Livingdeaddan

News Credits:
    Oh I see you! My alliance is in the same family as SGXD, you probably met them in a war or two!

20. Big Bronze Rim

Big Bronze Rim Veteran

I’m done with mixed bundles. I just wait a bit longer until there’s a specific character bundle to go in on. I pulled a 3 and 4* Springer from his bundle a month ago. Got the 3 and 4* from the second bundle. I’ve had the best luck with weekend bundles by buying early Friday morning. I’m convinced the drop rates are better so people will post their pulls on chats and groups while the bridge is hot. Everyone runs out and spends. By then the bridge has cooled off and dupes start flowing.

And on the topic of dupes, now that I’m close to a 5*, I can’t pull a 4* dupe to save my life. I’ve gotten 5 new 4* bots in the last month.