Transformers: Earth Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by THE-TRANSFORMER, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Tilarta

Tilarta Well-Known Member

I spent a fair while trying to make Sky Lynx into his ground mode and this is the best I could do:
    SLcm01rs.png
    I was trying to get his wings to fold up flat against the sides of his torso, but the joint articulation didn't support that configuration.
    Of course, ingame, it would be possible for this to happen, so it might be a way to go.

2. jyoda320

jyoda320 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Yes. SkyLynx is a triple changer.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  3. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I finally see why people have given up the grinding on this game with the quantity of duplicates one gets in this game. You know it might not be so bad if they gave more resources with said dupe or better yet increased that duped characters stats with that crystal. That 450 discs to get a crystal has never been more that a 2* duplicate for me yet they take me a half year to get one.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Asher Tye

Asher Tye Cassetticon

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    If memory serves, didn't someone else on this site figure out a way to turn SkyLynx into his lynx mode?

5. Big Bronze Rim

Big Bronze Rim ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

It was a good event for me. I got 600 5* shards (now at 4220) pulled a 3* and 4* Springer from a bundle and got a gold VM core from a dupe. I managed to get 4* Springer to 40, Kup to 56 and Strafe and Saber to 52.

Our alliance family also absorbed some great players from another big alliance family that went sour from a merger. Were now sitting with some awesome players and ranked #24 (at least today).

6. Cavadus

Cavadus Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    You mean like this?
    Screenshot_20180131-015614.png

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  8. Big Bronze Rim

We can now see how bad the drop rates really are. Either that, or they improve drop rates and we all benefit. I'm not holding my breath for the latter.

On another note, I'm excited for 3x xp, so I can get Springer from 40 to 50 and Skyburst from 46 to 50. Should be doable.

• Like Like x 1
  9. sinistarrsultan

sinistarrsultan Well-Known Member

Do you have some power levelling strategy on that? If so, mind sharing? My lvl 49 stormclash is taking forever to get to lvl 50. The bot is on my top squad which battles in the 7300 zone.

10. Big Bronze Rim

The grind from 49-50 isn't fun. I typically use two or three bot squads in z11 and 12. It all depends on what bots you have that can train and what level the training bot is and what its SA is . Do you have Star Saber, Kup or Strafe (3 or 4 star will work, just select zone accordingly). My go to are Kup (vl 56, lvl 10 gold vitality core) and Star Saber (52) whom i pair up with one other bot and focus on that one bot most of the weekend. Strafe works well too though. If you have a healer, that is another option. Run a gunner, healer and your training bot of choice. If you're struggling to win, drop down one zone. If you run 7 bot squads leveling takes way too long. For example, I'd run lvl 49 stormclash with Kup in z12 and on a 3x weekend, be pulling between 15k and 21k xp per bot. I do coin though as it significantly speeds up the process. I'll burn a couple of thousand coins a weekend. For a 4*, lvl 49 to 50 is 810,000 xp. From scratch this is ~40 3x xp battles. I do coin though as it significantly speeds up the process. As you're only running two bots though, the coin cost is reduced (usually around 70 coins). I'll just burn all 50 fuel cells on my training bot of choice (10 battles should be good for 10-12k in z12 on a 2x weekend) and then hit as fuel cells replenish. I hope that made some sense. Let me know if you have any more questions.

11. sinistarrsultan

sinistarrsultan Well-Known Member

Hey thanks for the info, it was really informative. It sounds like the key is to completely dedicate a weekend to the bot that you want to level up. I suppose you typically only do this on individual events?

I have each of Star Saber, Kup or Strafe in 3*. They range between 41 and 45. I will give this a try but don't know if I can dedicate it completely to the one bot (nor do I want to spend money buying coins). However this should at least cut down the leveling up time while also progressing some other lower leveled bots.

12. Jwwu

Jwwu Well-Known Member

Thanks for the power leveling tips. My A and B teams are mainly comprised of level 47-49 4* Cons. I don’t have a single Con at 50 or above. Do you think it makes sense to power level in the way you just described if I really need to get a whole bunch of 10-14 bots to 50?

13. HeroicC300

HeroicC300 Chats with Artists

News Credits:
    So.... is it normal to be stuck on completing combiners because the last characters needed get glossed over? I still need 3star Fireflight and Powerglide or Optimus and Mirage to complete a combiner. Or if I pull a 3star Pyra Magna I'll have all of Victorion but she's not in the game

14. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    just luck is all. For example, I had all the dinobots before Volcanicus was even introduced into the game.

15. Tilarta

Tilarta Well-Known Member

@HeroicC300
    In my personal experience, yes.

This is my list of required, but not obtained Combiner unlocks for 3* and higher:
    Stormclash and Dustup (Victorion). Not available.
    Fireflight and Powerglide (Superion).
    Snarl (Volcanicus).
    3 Combiners available and I haven’t even managed to unlock 1, that’s disappointing. :confused: :cry :banghead: 

Someone was claiming in general chat that Victorion will be available soon, but I doubt the accuracy of that statement, since they were talking a lot about the Power of the Primes machinma series as if it was official Earth Wars content.
    I think they didn’t understand the two weren’t connected.
    For context, Victorion is a major character in the machinma trilogy/series.

16. HeroicC300

News Credits:
    What about OpMax?

17. Pfg80

Pfg80 Dinobot

News Credits:
    Optimus Maximus the combiner around Optimus

Yes
    Superion only need a Air Raid
    OPMax only need a Sunstreaker
    Rustladies complete
    and de Dinos only need Snarl

Al this and gunners and flyers are easy to get according to the droprates??

18. HeroicC300

News Credits:
    I was asking Tilarta. Also, my full list of 'missing' Combiner Bots so far:
    Superion: Firefly&Powerglide for 3star, Skydive and Silverbolt plus those two for 4star
    OpMax: Optimus and Mirage for 3star, Ironhide plus those two for 4star
    Volcanics: Grimlock, Sludge, and Snarl for 3/4star
    Victorion: Pyra Magna for 3star, Rust Dust, Dustup, Stormclash, plus Pyra for 4star

My 4stars are Air Raid, Alpha Bravo, Sunstreaker, Prowl, Slug, Swoop, Jumpstream, and Skyburst. Outside Skyburst I have all of them for lower tiers. I feel a bit gypped at lack of 3star combiner pulls, but I also somehow pulled a 3Star Saber last year from a free crystal

19. PhaseSixer

PhaseSixer Well-Known Member

Well drop rates are out

90% chance for a 2*
    9% chance for a 3*
    1% chance for a 4*
    On premium crystals

So on average 1 out of ever 100 crystals should produce a 4*

But don’t worry because your chances go up on character crystals to 1.8% on the 4*

But they don’t have too and probably won’t release your chances on saved shards crystals

20. dbae14

dbae14 Special Ops

Well, with the sharded crystals you have a 100% chance of getting a character of the corresponding shards. They make no claims whatsoever that your prize will not be a dupe. They should be forced to publish your chances of not duping.