Transformers: Earth Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by THE-TRANSFORMER, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Big Bronze Rim

Big Bronze Rim ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

So I pulled a 4* Hot Rod from a VIP premium crystal this morning. Now, while I'm not complaining, I find it very curious that now I am about 700 shards away from a 5*, I have gotten 4 new 4* bots in less than a month. It seems the closer I get to the 5* the less 4* dupes I have gotten. It doesn't seem random or unintentional.

2. Pfg80

Pfg80 Dinobot

News Credits:
    The highest zone get the 300%
    And 1 team member is 1 bot deploying and that is normally a Star Saber, Kup, Strafe or any bot that can exploit any weaknesses.
    You normally go to the zones that your one bot can defeat on his own (which is still often the highest zone due to the likes of Kup) If your 1 bot fails or runs out of time you need to be able to deploy your others. If you do 4 the power of that four decides your zone but it's better to create 4 squads around them during a event and focus on that 1 bot

3. rendsora

rendsora Well-Known Member

Guys need a 2nd opinion. I just got a few Vitality power cores, to which bot should I use it?

4. dbae14

dbae14 Special Ops TFW2005 Supporter

Use Vitality on bots with high health points. That's the way to get the most of that core. Augment strengths instead of trying to shore up weaknesses. The percentages gained aren't enough for vitality to make a gunner last much longer at all.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Are they bronze, silver, or gold?

• Like Like x 1
  6. funkified

funkified Well-Known Member

what about combining the cores together? the percentages do not scale well when you put them together (ie, combining two 3% upgrades only gains you a 0.5% bump in most cases), but i guess if you get enough of them it can be worth it? or is it?

7. Big Bronze Rim

Big Bronze Rim ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I run vitality on a variety of bots. I think I may switch Kup if I pick up a gold rejuvenate. When I get a silver or gold ray booster I’ll run those on my medics. For now though I’m happy with the results. Don’t run vitality in low health bots like gunners or fliers. There are better cores for these.

Attached Files:

8. flux convoy

flux convoy RIP Botcon.

Ebay:
    Join "Me Swoop". Top 100 Autobot alliance. Looking for a few more players for this 3*. HQ15, 16k-18k event minimum.

9. Tilarta

Tilarta Well-Known Member

Vitality cores work best on Tank Rushers, those with high HP innately and durability.
    • Jumpstream
    • Drift
    • Ironhide
    • Optimus Prime
    • Pyra Magna
    • Hotspot
    • Slug
    • Tantrum
    • Offroad
    • Barricade
    • Headstrong
    • Rampage
    • Bludgeon
    • Megatron (tank)
    Sludge isn't a traditional tank, but as he's highly durable, he may benefit from a Vitality core. However, Wallbuster can be assigned to him for boosting his Special's damage to walls.
    Blaster also is quite durable, so he may also be another non-traditional candidate for a Vitality core.
    Personally, I use Rejuvenate cores on Barricade and Drift, to support their self-healing Special.

10. flux convoy

flux convoy RIP Botcon.

Ebay:
    Me Swoop is full again. You can apply to Me Sludge, if interested. They have a spot or two to fill for the 3*.

11. PhaseSixer

PhaseSixer Well-Known Member

As far as cores go...the only bronze cores I would fuse to max are rejuvenate and volitale mixture, all other bronze cores i wouldn’t fuse, period, it’s a waste

Let me be clear, Rejuvenate is the best core, silver or gold, it’s the best core hands down

Now as far as vitality goes, you can use it on any bot, I use it sometimes on my 4* gunners, sometimes that little bump is enough to win a battle or two in wars...but in general yes using it on high health bots is the way to go

Wall buster is crap, and should only be used to fuse with other cores, same as reflective, and flak jacket, unless they are gold, wall buster is crap regardless

But honestly if you have 7 rejuvenate cores and you use walk teams in war, i’d Use 7 rejuvenate cores over all others if possible, just my opinon

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Welp, we already have 2* Sky Lynx. Now to grind for the 3*.

13. Deathcatg

Deathcatg Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Got transferred to another alligiance from my original one for this event.

14. Venixion

Venixion Member of the notorious Pew-Pew Posse

News Credits:
    I tried it. I kinda suck at it. I've unlocked Megatron, Brawl and Bonecrusher.

15. jyoda320

jyoda320 Well-Known Member

Ebay:

They are the 13 "Power of the Primes Power Cores. Each Core will be linked to one of the original Primes.
    You can only have 1 of each, because they're so powerful... Or so they've said.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Deth

Deth Well-Known Member

Should be interesting to see how some of them work. Like the combiner based core, does that mean Combiners are going to get a core slot for it? That would be cool if we could slot a core in them.

17. Trailbreaker77

Trailbreaker77 Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'd also like to ask who is a good bot for the Trithyllium Plating Core?

I'm not liking the Death Pulse Core doesn't seem to do much.

Nice I like that I didn't think about using Rejuvenate on Drift, my first thought was to put this on Ratchet or Wheeljack.

• Like Like x 1
  18. rendsora

rendsora Well-Known Member

For the above I used it on tanks such as Hotspot, Slag, Ironhide, Drift & Arcee.

19. dbae14

dbae14 Special Ops TFW2005 Supporter

It's a Warrior only core so it limits you to those certain bots. The best warriors for this core are the ones with higher speed that end up out in front of the pack where the healer has a tougher time keeping up. Keep in mind it only reduces damage from the auto cannon, so its effectiveness is marginal.

20. Tilarta

Tilarta Well-Known Member

One of each per faction or one of each total?
    Like you can have one for your Autobot unlocks and another one for your Decepticon unlocks.
    For example, if a Prime core is used on an Autobot, does that mean it's not available for the Decepticons to use because there was only one?

The Death Pulse core is the one I absolutely refuse to use, I tested it and it didn't work well.

Medics are usually my first priority for Rejuvenate cores, but First Aid/Reflector would be the one I'd start with, since they've got those little helpers.
    I assume the helpers don't get the Rejuvenation benefit, that it is for the primary user alone.
    I also gave one to Springer, since he's sortof a healer.

When I first started playing around with cores, I got so confused trying to work out which class benefited most from which immunity core, because they only worked vs specific weapons.
    In the end, I just gave up and chose to focus on cores that provided a constant benefit not dependent on external factors.

If feedback is to be offered on game mechanics, I would request that at least a few responses be made, so as to confirm it's not an individual opinion.
    Please do not assume that just because one response is written that another response won't be of merit.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2018