Transformers: Earth Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by THE-TRANSFORMER, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Big Bronze Rim

Big Bronze Rim ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Glad to hear it worked out for ya and you met your goal.

2. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Up next after Sky-Lynx and Blitzwing:

Warpath/Skullsmasher and then Elita One/Lugnut

3. Mindset

Mindset Incompetence at its peak

Can't say I'm excited for Skullsmasher but Lugnut sounds interesting!

4. Asher Tye

Asher Tye Cassetticon

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    Wondering if
    Warpath
    will be a repurposed
    Megatron or Bludgeon
    or a completely new build.

5. Astoriacrew

Astoriacrew Well-Known Member

I don't know if I should continue playing this game. My bases on both of my accounts are being taken out on 2 and 3 team bots that are way overpowered. I still don't have a combiner team, and it's becoming increasingly frustrating in daily alliance wars. I feel like quitting the game cold turkey, and the last time that I spent money was back in November. I have to spend hundreds of dollars to stand a fighting chance Space Ape? Nah, not a damn chance, you won't get another dollar from me.

6. Big Bronze Rim

Two or three bot teams is how most players level quickly. Unfortunately it means someone has to be on the receiving end of it...

7. iior

iior Well-Known Member

It's the most effective way to level bots especially once they're above level 50 when the xp requirements for each level is a few millions. I run 3 5-bot teams in zone 12. When possible, I'll decease it to 4 bots and even 3 bots.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Asher Tye

Asher Tye Cassetticon

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    Why run less than 5? Don't all bots get same exp?

9. Lightmare

Lightmare Well-Known Member

Bases have a set amount of xp they give to attacking teams, divided amongst the bots deployed in battle. Fewer bots used = more xp per bot used.

When you attack, take the exp it shows on the load screen, multiply it by the number of bots in your shuttle. That is the base total. If you solo that base with kup or star saber, that solo bot gets all of that.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Big Bronze Rim

iior and lightmare are right. For example I was running two bots in z12 mostly this last weekend, Kup, with Springer who I was trying to level. On average I was pulling 21k xp per bot. That’s huge. If I ran a 7 bot team that would be 6k per bot. That’s a significant decrease in the amount of time it takes to level a bot.

11. funkified

funkified Well-Known Member

I’m still pretty new to the game, only been playing a few weeks!

So is it beneficial to load the shuttle with the max bots it can hold but only use the ones I want to level? That way I get the max multiplier of xp, but only the bots deployed will receive it?

12. iior

iior Well-Known Member

Yes, that's how it works. It's called power levelling. In this manner, I got 4* prime from level 1 to 50 in 2.5 months without using any coins.

13. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Has anyone researched the difference between taking 7 but only deploying 3, and only taking 3?

14. Big Bronze Rim

The three bots deployed will get the same as if you only put three on the shuttle from what I can tell. I'm pretty certain the xp you get from a base is random and not dependent on how many bots you send on the shuttle (given you can't retry the same base with different bots its the best I can gather). This last weekend deploying two bots on the shuttle for most of the weekend, in say, z12, I'd see the XP vary anywhere from 16-22k. This is with the same two bots. So, the "safe" way to go about it is with a full shuttle and deploy only who you want, that way if you need to deploy more you can always do that.

15. sinistarrsultan

sinistarrsultan Well-Known Member

I think the best place to try this out is in a war, where you will have to intentionally lose a battle in order to attack the base again. So would only recommend when the war outcome is a foregone conclusion (win or lose).

Nvm, wouldn't work since the XP isn't shown up front. Unless you would have to have two accounts attack the same base but one account using 3 bots, the other with a full shuttle. Also the bot XP would have to be written down before and checked after to calculate the difference.

Last edited: Feb 6, 2018
  16. Lightmare

Lightmare Well-Known Member

All you need to do is pay attention to the average xp gain per bot on an attack in a particular zone. Z12 is from 1.5-2.2k for a full shuttle. That’s 10.5-15.4k xp per base. So when you send in just three bots on the shuttle you should see 3.5-5k on the loading screen.

You’ll need to check it a number of times to see the full range. You should also check a reliable solo bot’s xp number before every battle, and compare it to after a solo fight. Note the xp on the loading screen as well, and this will confirm the truth of it.

17. jyoda320

jyoda320 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    No difference at all.

18. jyoda320

jyoda320 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    The xp from a base isn't random.. There are values assigned to each of the defenses and structures based on their upgrade levels.. Hence why you still get xp depending on what you destroy... If you destroy the hq (and everything has time to blow up) you'll get all that was shown beforehand.

(There used to be a few hundred xp disparage between what was shown and what you got, because walls were taken into consideration... They aren't anymore... So what you see is what you get.)

19. Big Bronze Rim

It’s not random, you’re right. What I meant was what base you draw is selected randomly so there isn’t a way to likely draw that base again to try with a different number of bots.

20. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Leaderboard for Sky Lynx/Blitzwing. I think this is the first back to back LBs for new bots we've ever had.