Transformers: Earth Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by THE-TRANSFORMER, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Pfg80

Pfg80 Dinobot

News Credits:
    Swoop and every one shot bot that targets cons

2. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Cosmos is amazingly effective.

3. Big Bronze Rim

Big Bronze Rim ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

I run lvl 52/7 Saber 52/8 strafe and 51 Prime. Saber and strafe are very effective. Prime does a good job of slowing defenders to weapons can continue to do damage.

4. PhaseSixer

PhaseSixer Well-Known Member

Agreed on the combiner bundle...basically those rates equate to $200 for a 4* bot, whether you are being premiums at 80 crystals for $100, or buying character bundles at $100 for 50 crystals or the standard $40 for 20 crystals...buying one $20 bundle gives you a 12.5% chance, so imo it’s not worth it...and is actually a bad buy...basically if you aren’t spending the standard $200 for crystals, it’s just a crap shoot and you aren’t guaranteed to get anything and it’s obviously why people get those generic emails when complaining about only buying a bundle or 2 and not getting the bot you want, because from their point of view you haven’t even given yourself a realistic chance for the bot from their point of view

He’s horrible if in a war and somebody uses a combiner...in those cases he has no effect at all.

Best OP combo is a special bot like DS/SS, a warrior type like OP/MT or HS/Tan, and a splash ability gunner like drag strip or mix, or scourge/swoop

5. Big Bronze Rim

Yeah, I got no use for Cosmos as an outpost bot. Pass. Amazingly enough we have a couple of alliance members that have Perceptor and he is an amazing little bot once leveled. Hack the shock towers and watch stuff die even in Cybertron league wars.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Asher Tye

Asher Tye Cassetticon

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    I've been getting interesting results from Smokescreen. And Arcee is useful if you don't have Blaster

7. Big Bronze Rim

Arcee is great for deactivating defenses like beams and mortars as well as tripping outposts for a prime rush similar to what you might do with Kup.

8. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    in an outpost?

9. Big Bronze Rim

No, sorry if it was confusing. There were two uses in the post. Placing her hologram on top of a defense will “deactivate” it until the hologram is killed or the weapon is destroyed. Additionally it can be used to intentionally trip an outpost so that Prime can rush to the defender much like a Kup lure.

10. Big Bronze Rim

Good event so far. Got Ultra Magnus from 49 to 50 and into the cooker. Also got Springer from 41 to 48. Got a day left to get him to 50.

11. Jwwu

Jwwu Well-Known Member

How much coin would you expend on this XP weekend? I’m curious about your power-leveling methods... thanks.

12. Big Bronze Rim

I went in on a SBB with 500 FC and 30k coins. From leveling and the refilling fuel cells several times I’ve used 15k coins ( several hundred were used with coining my war squad during our war against psy ops while my combiner was active). I’m 50k away from getting Springer to 49 so I’m close. Not sure how hard I’ll push skyburst as she just tripped 48. I’m just trying to take as much advantage of 3x xp as I can.

• Like Like x 1
  13. MpCollector81

MpCollector81 Banned

I just bought 10 Crystals for $27.99 and all I got was 10 duplicate 2 star bots. What a complete waste of money! I sent an email to the CS team informing them that there's something seriously wrong with the game balance if a near $30 purchase bombs and gives you absolutely nothing. Truthfully, I wasn't expecting another 4 or 5 star bot, but there should have been something fresh in store for me. Not one new character? Zip? Zero? Zilch?

For some reason I couldn't find a bundle in the store with extras until after I made the purchase- and it was then advertised to me in a game with boosts/energon for the same price. Those leeches wouldn't even give me the equivalent in resources offered in the bundle. They could have done that at minimum and I would have been happy to accept it- with a little more understanding that the game doesn't exactly reward monetary investment. 3 individuals responded with the same bullshit "We can't do anything for you, but we will use this to improve the game" moving forward. $27.99 could have been a new PS4 game, a night out, anything more satisfying than this bullshit.

I've been playing this game for a year now and I'm not even close to my first combiner, and my advancement has all but grind to a halt. I play 1 to 2 zones above the recommended team power and I'm yet still its become stagnant and boring.

This crappy cash grab app game is done for me and it will not receive a single cent of my money again. If your math is correct and $200 equates to a 4 star bot then as far as I'm concerned- these developers are more scam designers then game developers. I'll spend $200 USD on my next Fanstoys purchase and these app game crooks can suck it.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  14. Big Bronze Rim

So I got Springer to 50 as I set out to do. Got Springer last week and to 50 this week. Not to shabby. He pairs so well with Kup and Star Saber it’s crazy. If you’re a player that leans on Kup or SS, he’s almost a must. I can’t wait for Magnus to finish up in the cooker so I can put him in. Time for sleep now.

Attached Files:

15. Jwwu

Jwwu Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing. I caved in and tried to get 4* Astro, but only managed a 3*. Oh well, it’ll have to do.

16. rlmiddleton

rlmiddleton Swoopatron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    This game desperately needs a medic killer. Got attacked by a suped up team with *three* medics today- they all healed faster than I could damage them. Would be difficult to implement though as it’s only the minority who have stupidly overpowered five stars enabling three squad slots to be medics.

17. Pfg80

Pfg80 Dinobot

News Credits:
    Protocol and Smokescreen not enough?:p 

18. rlmiddleton

rlmiddleton Swoopatron

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Nope. I have protocol cores all over my base and it doesn’t help. Smokescreen won’t target medics- if you’re lucky enough to have a four star version, which I don’t.

19. Big Bronze Rim

Unfortunately (or fortunately), the "walk" or "brute walk" is the way the game is moving. With a strong enough team, there isn't a base design that can't be overcome. I run a 3/2 team most of the time which is three gunners, two healers, a tank and a flier (all 4* over lvl 51). Depending on the war base, I'll run a 4/2 and a tank. The only time I typically run three medics is a time trap base where I send in Kup and maybe Star Saber. The three healers can usually keep them alive to dismantle the upper portion of the TT and deal with at least two defenders and weapons.

20. sinistarrsultan

sinistarrsultan Well-Known Member

Thanks for the powerleveling tips!. I was able to focus on stormclash all weekend and get him to 50 and into the lab. Also made some good progress on all my other targeted 4*'s.

• Like Like x 1