Transformers: Earth Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by THE-TRANSFORMER, Jan 24, 2016.

1. MpCollector81

MpCollector81 Banned

I've done that several times. Just looking for a good reliable one. I'm not a hardcore player, but I'm not a complete mooch either. I average 1500 points per event. Once I level up I'll do more, but its a struggle at this level right now.

2. Lightmare

Lightmare Well-Known Member

1500 points in an event won't be getting you in an alliance that can finish a 360k point event. You'll need to up your game or deal with incompletions until then, like everyone else does. Because 1500 points is mooching whether it's your intent or not.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Carnage73

Carnage73 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    You can also join an alliance like MAS that I am in. MAS is a family of alliances and once some of the faster groups finish the event, they jump into another alliance and put up points to help that alliance finish the event.

4. Pfg80

Pfg80 Dinobot

News Credits:
    NOX

5. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Any members of the TFW2005 'Con alliance in Platinum League on here? My alliance is fighting y'all right now... I'm base 2. Any feedback would be appreciated!

As for Power Cores... it's certainly an interesting new element. You can use any power core to upgrade another (for the most part). I've only got a few that I've really explored so far.

• Like Like x 1
  6. slucky

slucky Active Member

just starting a con account, is there a starting con alliance i can join? will be active for events and wars

7. Matt_M

Matt_M Snarkabot

News Credits:
    Ran the tutorial today. Interesting stuff. I like the ability to upgrade AA defenses. Not sure it will make much of a difference if you can counter-balance it with upgrades to the air units themselves, though.

8. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    These upgrades are time traps wet dream.

Defense on all weapons and on your bots the emp one not only will your bots do damage but they will stun

9. rlmiddleton

rlmiddleton Don’t call me a member thank you very much.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    You Aephland right? Our bot alliance is fighting somebody with Aephland as base 2- will be trying with my Matrixed up four star Prime in a wee while :) 

It seems to pit bots against bots sometimes. I guess it must transpose the bases onto a con background then swap the outpost bots for their con equivalents.

10. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    That's me. I never get attacked anymore and we don't get War replays, so let me know what you think. And yeah, if you guys are an Autobot alliance then we must appear as Decepticons to you as well. Weird.

11. rlmiddleton

rlmiddleton Don’t call me a member thank you very much.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Okay that is a tough base, I wouldn’t change anything about it to be honest. I took in Superion and A squad. Magnus and First Aid were the last bots standing when I finally beat it but UM had maybe two hits left in him. Could so easily have gone the other way. Great base!

12. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Nice! When I get my 4* Gnaw past level 50 I'm going to stick him in an outpost. Appreciate the feedback!

• Like Like x 1
  13. MpCollector81

MpCollector81 Banned

I got a 4* Soundwave guarding my base, and the minicons are vicious. I watched them take down a 4* Sludge and 4* Blaster after my turrets took out the rest of the invading team. It was just them wailing on my resources, and Laserbeak and BuzzSaw took them out with about 30 seconds to spare!

Then I won my next battle thanks to them! Viper was the last bot standing, and once again Laserbeak and Buzzsaw finished the job with 1 second left.

14. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Yeah... I wouldn't have even thought of it, but I mentioned in my alliance chat how strong Gnaw already was at level 41. Someone said "when he gets to 51, watch what kind of damage he can do in an outpost."

15. sinistarrsultan

sinistarrsultan Well-Known Member

After reading this post, went to raid, and ended up experiencing this exact scenario. Now that's some coincidence! Was down to Pyra Magna, and it looked like she was punching air..no chance on the minicon gangup.

16. Carnage73

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Now I have to figure out which 'Con to take out to get Gnaw onto one of my 6 squads.

17. Carnage73

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Anyone else get the Wallbuster power core? If you need a suggestion on who to add it to, take a look at Straxus.

18. MpCollector81

MpCollector81 Banned

As fun as Earth Wars is, its such a simplistic game. I really want a TF MOBA or RTS...

19. Carnage73

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Transformers: Battle Tactics was way more simplistic than Earth Wars is.

20. Lightmare

Lightmare Well-Known Member

Slog/straxus already do enough damage to walls, your best bet would be skyburst/onslaught and rust dust/scavenger with their huge aoe attack/special. Mine already do a ton of damage to walls, and they all have the wallbuster cores now.