Transformers: Earth Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by THE-TRANSFORMER, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Lightmare

Lightmare Well-Known Member

"Changes nothing for anyone...." except as I said those lower alliance players who would do well having stronger players jump down into their feeders for that xp.

Which is a large percentage of the playerbase.

But how dare SA actually have something that helps newer players out, amirite?

2. Matt_M

Matt_M Snarkabot

News Credits:
    I've been playing about a year now, and while I've never been bored to the point of wanting to uninstall, I've had days where all of my buildings are under construction and a bot is in the lab, and my alliance is participating in a war opponent with a stupid hard first base... I'm more likely to play something else that day, and just check in to harvest. I only have so much gaming time, and if there's no real progress to be made I'm happy to set it aside for a little bit, and come back refreshed.

3. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    I have that too now and then... all my base items take 14 days to upgrade now, so I keep one build-bot free to work on walls, which lets me pop on a few times a day to go after alloy. The game definitely slows down at HQ 15, but I'm still so far away from having everything maxed.

4. PhaseSixer

PhaseSixer Well-Known Member

Yes...they need to get on their grind...and not everyone belongs to a group with feeders anyway...I didn't come up in a group with feeders...I grinded to get where I'm at.

5. Lightmare

Even those in feeders still need to grind, and you missed the point completely. Lower players need help from higher players every now and then and this event makes that happen to everyone's benefit.

6. DarrkKnight

DarrkKnight Active Member

Hey guys. Looking for a couple active Autobot players for my Alliances. I have a family of four. Very active. Top one is top 20 in LB. lowest is only 1k. Shoot me message if interested. Line: omegasupreme72 :) 

7. Lightmare

Anyone have any four star bots/cons that they simply don't use? Aside from the much lamented seaspray/octopunch who need a boost to their base dps, even though their ability is pretty good (imo).

I think I'd have an issue using mirage or bumblebee in a decent team...my 3*s have been sitting at 40 for a few months now despite being a couple of my earlier draws.

8. Carnage73

Carnage73 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Currently, I am not using my 4* Nemesis Prime because I am working on leveling up 3* Megatron & Thundercracker from 11 to 20. When one of those is complete, I will rotate in Nemesis Prime for leveling up.

9. Lightmare

Not exactly what I was asking. ;) 

10. Meister61

Meister61 Starscreams Ghost

Out of curiosity, how much did you guys spend on this?

11. Matt_M

Matt_M Snarkabot

News Credits:
    I've spent $40 total. I bought a build bot bundle, and two crystal packs. I shouldn't have bought the crystals, but I was eager to get my first combiner. The drop rates in character-specific crystals are bad enough that you probably won't get what you're looking for.

12. Meister61

Meister61 Starscreams Ghost

I'm thinking you probably one who spend less than most here.

13. Matt_M

Matt_M Snarkabot

News Credits:
    My luck with the crystals was so bad that I'm really not tempted to spend any more, lol. I'm actually kind of grateful; if I had good luck my first time, I may have been lured into spending more.

14. Rumble02

Rumble02 Radicon of Obliticons

News Credits:
    Looking for an Decepticon Alliance that accepts level 14 bases and actually participates in events. Tired of the one i am in where half of the players dont engage in events. my name in the game is TINMAN1983

15. Lightmare

That's what got me. First two 15-crystal bundles got me three 4*s. Now i'm at 20 and I'm fighting the urge every new bundle that pops up.

16. x3ntaur

x3ntaur Active Member

Hi everyone,

Has anyone noticed changes to the graphics in the game such as the mountain textures messed up, trees removed, menu buttons pixelated, etc?

I noticed this on my device after playing on it for the past six months.

Also what device do you guys play on?

17. x3ntaur

x3ntaur Active Member

Also anyone got more chatter about this weekend's outline for the points? I know we will get the info in tomorrow's VIP email but hoping to see if anyone else has heard of anything.

18. Matt_M

Matt_M Snarkabot

News Credits:
    Someone more informed can correct me, but I believe this weekend is an individual event for XP.

19. x3ntaur

x3ntaur Active Member

I was thinking it would be a solo run after the past couple of weeks, but keen to know what the 'largest XP boost ever' is.

20. x3ntaur

x3ntaur Active Member

This was before:
    Screenshot_20170723-203802-01.jpeg

This was now (since Saturday)

x3ntaur base messed up textures-01.jpeg