Transformers: Earth Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by THE-TRANSFORMER, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Lightmare

Lightmare Well-Known Member

IMG_1181.PNG
    Sure. I haven't seen any attacks from deadend or deathsaurus yet so I'll just keep it as it is until that starts to be a thing.

2. Darkhawk79

Darkhawk79 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I did the same, was a good weekend for an event like this b/c I had baseball tournaments all weekend and then fathers day....everything set up perfect. Hope they keep the schedule like it is now instead of going back.

• Like Like x 1
  3. dbae14

dbae14 Special Ops

Your base can be solo'd by Dead End or Deathsaurus. Consider placing more than one defensive weapon or outpost near your HQ.

Do you get raided for lots of resources frequently? Using your storage facilities as barriers may slow down the attacking team, but guarantees the highest resources lost even if the attackers don't take your HQ. You lose fewer resources if your harvesters are used as barriers vs using your storage facilities that way.

4. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    with Drift coming in a leaderboard this weekend, my alliance is already gearing up. 15k minimum required, anyone who cannot commit to that has been asked to move to the feeder alliance for the event. They are anticipating that the Top 10 will receive a 4* this time around, and our big spenders have already said if that's the case they will be pushing as hard as they can.

5. Matt_M

Matt_M Snarkabot

News Credits:
    Yikes. Happy for y'all, I guess.

6. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    We've got one guy who drops a few hundred for every alliance-based event. He's also still upset that he didn't get anything higher than a 2* Slog or Kup during those events, so he's been claiming that he will put up at least 60k by himself (no telling how much that will cost). More power to him, especially if it gets me a 4*, but I'm not dropping any money on this event.

7. Lightmare

I've said repeatedly that anyone can have all the resources they want when they attack me. I get back what they take in two raids anyway.

It's working for me. Again, when I start to see deathsaurus and deadend solo'ing my base, I'll adjust. But for now it's holding out against any teams under 8k squad power. Harvesters have half the health as storage, and would not do the job. I put storage up there so I have a reason to use fuel once i get four of my build bots working. I'm also trying to stagger my upgrades now that they're hitting 7 day durations so I'm not maxed on resources for five days straight.

Last edited: Jun 19, 2017
  8. Carnage73

Carnage73 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    On Sunday afternoon, I used 3 squads on the event & 2 squads on farming for resources HF. My combined CP is over 24.7K right now thanks to a lot of leveling-up and upgrades.

9. Matt_M

Matt_M Snarkabot

News Credits:
    I can't speak for everybody, but it does seem like this game is giving you more things to stress about than it takes away?

It seems like with as much as is going on in your life, that when it comes to recreational time, you could spend it doing things that make you actually happy.

If that means grinding it out and getting a 3*/4* Drift, cool, more power to you. But if you're not able to be happy without it, you'll never be happy with it.

10. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    These exchanges are hilarious when the Ignore featuring is wiping out one side of them.

11. Carnage73

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Blitzwing86, you were in the same alliance that I am in now? How did I not know this?

12. Carnage73

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:

I do get where you're coming from. I have wanted to get Soundwave for the longest time and even buying 2 bundles during the last sale, I still couldn't get either 3* or 4* version. I still have 1 crystal left from the 2 bundles but my odds of actually getting him from that last one don't make me feel confident.

13. dbae14

dbae14 Special Ops

I think Blitz is deleting posts, because I don't have him on ignore, but am not seeing most of his posts.

14. Lightmare

Not even a leaderboard event...cool. Maybe my new alliance will get me all 60 crystals so my points don't seem wasted this time.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    another stupid prestige event? I hate these, I hardly ever do well in them.

16. Matt_M

Matt_M Snarkabot

News Credits:
    Oh, details out already?

17. Sentinel

Sentinel TF Museum Curator Moderator

News Credits:
    Ok guys, you may have deleted the off topic posts and I appreciate that as it saves me some work, but I can still see what was discussed. No more of that. Play nice or I'll be forced to ban you from posting in this thread. If you have something off-topic to say, take it to PM. Don't post here unless you are talking about Earth Wars.

Thanks.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Yes. It was posted in my Line chat. The standard 60 prestige event with 2, 3, or 4 star versions of the new character, or shards, or resources, or boosts. Not official yet, of course, but that's what they posted.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Carnage73

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Has Twitch figured out the problems with the live stream from 2 weeks ago?

20. Sentinel

Sentinel TF Museum Curator Moderator

News Credits:
    Dunno, but no Twitch stream this week, only livestream on Facebook.

• Like Like x 1