Transformers: Earth Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by THE-TRANSFORMER, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Carnage73

Carnage73 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Here's my stats: 76 'Cons recruited & 5 'Bots recruited (all are level 1) with a combined power of 20,495. Until Sunday, I only had 4 squads of 6 TFs each. I now have 5 squads and I have around 38 'Cons (2*, 3* & 4*) that are currently maxed at level 30 waiting for training. I have been playing for over 6 months to get to this milestone. What's my point? You'll need to recruit more 'Cons & level them ALL up to make up that 3.9K that you are trying to achieve.

2. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    I myself am happy with 5 teams though ive put all my best on one team the other day 4 are made out of 2 stars and autobot team with 1 3 star

3. jblancha2003

jblancha2003 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    I just unlocked my 7th team this past weekend on my Autobot account and am less than 1000 power away from also unlocking it on my Decepticon account. I've been using my 2* shards to get Decepticons on my Autobot account and Autobots on my Decepticon account just to get the combined power totals higher - it's the fastest way for a big increase in power to unlock slots when you already have all your main 2* bots unlocked.

4. Lightmare

Lightmare Well-Known Member

33k power, five squad slots. I'm not spending money on con crystals and I can swap bots into my current squad slots, I effectively have eight squads, four that rotate around in the last slot for leveling and points grinding in events. I don't fight in a zone any lower than 8 and have two in 10, one in 11. When I am in alliance events I do 10k+ reliably with sleep at night. 123 day account.

Not using bots to gain experience or resources because "I don't have enough squads" is a dumb thing to do in terms of helping your alliance win wars and gain points in events. If that's your preferred style of play, More power to you, just don't join my alliance.

Last edited: May 2, 2017
  5. iior

iior Well-Known Member

If you can always finish using your fuel so that it never accumulates to max and be wasted, then it makes sense to save that fuel to only level the important bots that are 3* and above. However, if you're like me and there are many times when you can't play and fuel just accumulates to max and get wasted, it makes sense to swap squads around to burn all that fuel and let every bot gain that bit of experience and also a bit more resources.

That's how I run my squads. So usually, only the top 4 squads of 3* and 4* are used to maximise their exp gain, but when I've spare fuel that will go to waste, i run my weaker squads of 2* and 1* to let them get a bit of exp, gain a bit more resources and not waste that fuel. Doing so, I've maxed all the 1*, 20 2* star with 14 2* at level 30+ and just 2 2* at level 20+. I didn't include my 10 2* cons in the count but they're also being slowly leveled up when I've spare fuel. 6 of them are at level 20+ and the remaining 4 are stuck at 10 because my Research Lab still has another 9 days of upgrading to undergo.

I have 6 squad slots but I only swap around my last squad slot between my con team and my weakest bot team.

6. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    I have 3* Rust Dust and 3*/4* Huffer. 3* Huffer might have come from a bundle (which wasn't a Huffer bundle), but the other two definitely did not.

A member of my alliance said yesterday the rumor for this weekend is Alliance Totalizer/Prestige Crystals for Slog.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Nemesis251

Nemesis251 Wakanda Forever!!!

Are there any casual alliances? The grind is getting ridiculous.

8. Eurobeatking

Eurobeatking Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I too wish we could use a our daily free crystals for our other sides. I wouldnt mind having more decepticons.

I also wish we could turn our leveled up one stars into something useful like shards as well. Whats the point of having 2 or more of the same character if you can only take a 1star so far and your 2 or 3 star version of the same character is way better.

9. Matt_M

Matt_M Snarkabot

News Credits:
    I feel like if you max out a character you should be able to scrap it for shards - a greater number of shards than when you get a duplicate. Sort of like "prestiging" in a CoD type game.

10. jblancha2003

Ebay:
    I would love to be able to "cash in" all my 1* characters, even if all I could get for them was 2* shards.

11. Lightmare

Lightmare Well-Known Member

My highest power team...that I can make with only 2* bots. Hot spot and first aid aren't even mac level yet.

Cashing in 1*s is what I've wanted since my first week. But to allow those bots to be re-obtained or not....you probably get as many 2* shards from 1* dupes as you would cashing them in from free crystals anyway.

Attached Files:

12. jblancha2003

Ebay:
    The 1* bots all count toward total bot power anyway, so I guess I'll just keep ignoring them.

13. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    I like the idea that if you have a 2 star mixmaster at max level you can use it to level up your max level 3 star mixmaster into a brand new 4 star mixmaster

14. Carnage73

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    How many Stunticons do you think will make up Menasor, 5 or 6?

15. Arvegtor

Arvegtor Aerialbot

News Credits:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Probably 6. Breakdown, Offroad, Dragstrip and Wildrider are in the game, Dead End is in the files and making Menasor without Motormaster would be just dumb.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Carnage73

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    So Blackjack would be the odd man out. Thanks.

17. Focksbot

Focksbot Skeleton Detective

Anyone got any tips for using Huffer effectively, or is he always a liability? I've got down the knack of putting his cannon in a place where it doesn't get targeted and can keep doling out damage for the full extent of its life, but Huffer himself, with his ridiculous speed, is still marching straight into the line of fire every single time, and the damage his laser cannons do is ... unimpressive, to say the least.

18. Darkhawk79

Darkhawk79 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Sent you a PM.....hope to hear back soon

19. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    One technique is to use him as a sacrificial lamb. When defender outposts get triggered, the robots can only use their special ability once. You could send Huffer in to trigger the outposts so that the robots waste their abilities attacking him, instead of more valuable attackers.

20. Vic1105

Vic1105 Casual Observer

News Credits:
    That's practically Arcee's main effectiveness anymore. I have all the versions of her 4/3/2*. She's my outpost popper. Her decoy's emp when attacking a building is only semi-useful at higher levels because defenses do so much damage and the decoy doesn't last long.