Transformers: Earth Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by THE-TRANSFORMER, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Pfg80

Pfg80 Dinobot

News Credits:
    All in the Family are doing it from 1k to more then 5k then normal (oke those guys are merging). Like 3 in the top 80, 2 in top 200 and 1 in top 5 aren't enough anymore.
    Like everone is doing their best for Primal, don't even know if we have a group resting.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2017
  2. Carnage73

Carnage73 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    I had the same thing happen with Cyclonus & Bombshell. I recruited the 3* Bombshell thinking there wasn't a 2* then the 2* showed up in the missing bots list (I don't have 1* though). When I finally got Cyclonus (recruited before Bombshell), I had both 1* & 2* versions in my missing list.

3. INCyr

INCyr Well-Known Member

Continued E-mails:

So... yeah. The wiki is wrong, except when it's not. I'm guessing SA just didn't want to admit to the mistake, used the Wiki as an excuse, and then realized that the wiki had other "incorrect" information.

4. INCyr

INCyr Well-Known Member

Final e-mail exchange:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Vic1105

Vic1105 Casual Observer

News Credits:
    Don't worry about Combiners. If you get one, you'll get one. If you don't, you don't. Victorion isn't even in the game yet. Only Superion and Optimus Maximus right now.

All I hear from you is 'My base is losing, so I need to upgrade it, but the upgrades are so expensive, but I need them because my base is losing.'
    The game is designed to scale up rapidly as you level. Don't worry about your base losing. It will happen. Getting defenses is more than just stronger equipment, but good design. Until you max out your base at HQ15, don't expect to get a lot of wins.

While your base is important, it is not as important as your bots. Stronger bots = defeating stronger bases = more resources. Your complaints that your base upgrades are too expensive is because your bots are too weak. Your base upgrades are too far ahead of your team upgrades. This is not a base building game. This is not Clash of Clans. Your bot team is the most important thing you can focus on. Your base only matters in Wars, to be honest. During events, you can get attacked multiple times, lose or win, and never know it.

You seem to have some proper strategy, but your team in general needs help. We are giving you good advise. You can only lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. It's up to you how you want to play this game. I play it my way and I like it. You may like how you play, and that's up to you. We're just telling you what you can do different.

• Like Like x 1
  6. vm-01

vm-01 Well-Known Member

Casual decepticon looking to get the 2* ?

Join the tfw misfits . Alliance is open .

7. Carnage73

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    So do Razorclaw & Soundwave have a 1* & 2* version. If so, the graphical issue isn't just for Divebomb/Windblade.

8. Lightmare

Lightmare Active Member

Once a day means you're probably losing 10% of your income. Not a whole lot.

Whether rust dust is useful or not is relevant as you made specific comments regarding her usefulness. Are you just being contrary?

I'm done with this dialogue...you've obviously got all of it figured out. Good luck hanging out in zone 8 with level 30 3*s.

9. Tilarta

Tilarta Well-Known Member

@Vic1105
    Yes, I am aware that Victorion isn't even in the game yet, but given that I've failed to even unlock the first Combiner, I figure I have to work on the third Combiner far in advance of her inclusion eventually happening.
    For now, I want Superion.
    And I assume that also can improve the ability to fight in battles, if I could deploy him, I might be able to go above my team's power grade, let Supy take the brunt of the attack, decimate as much as he can before falling and let the team clean up afterwards.

And last night, the game decided to throw a cruel curve ball, I was attacked just before the event started, depleting my energon below the level needed to upgrade Blaster and he reached 30 within the first 3 rounds.
    At a rough estimate, I think I lost 40% of my energon in that attack, that's been consistent so far.
    I had to redirect Prime Team to enemy bases for 1 hour just to recover the missing energon so he could be upgraded.

As far as I can see, Rust Dust is a long range bomber.
    That kind of attack has served me well on other teams and it is the role Sunstreaker is currently performing on Team Torchbearer.
    Regardless of whatever anyone thinks, she is another 3 star bot and levelling her up will contribute towards my next team slot unlock.
    FYI, Rust Dust is only 3 star and higher!

Another reason I am hesitating is the experience of levelling 3 stars to 30 is a fairly slow one, even with the event XP bonus active.
    I'm not sure I want to attempt it to 40, because I am concerned the XP curve may increase significantly.
    Does anyone know if there is an XP cap for 3 star bots?
    Like how far can they be levelled up before the research lab locks their level?

Look, to be direct, I was advised that it's better to go for guaranteed wins rather then risky battles above my power grade where victory is not certain.
    I suspect that's another reason why I am getting attacked more often then normal, the cons are using that technique themselves, choosing my base's power grade because it's easier then taking on a base that could possibly defeat them.
    I also have another theory that because con teams are accessible to Autobot players now, that's increasing the number of enemy teams ingame and by extension, making base attacks on Autobots more frequent.

10. Deth

Deth Well-Known Member

I would suggest going for the risky attacks if looking for resources and try to focus attacks on silos to get as much resources as you can. May not always pan out but is really nice when you get a fat target and walk away with twice the resources then from a safe base.

11. dbae14

dbae14 Special Ops

If he's going for XP to level bots and points in a weekend event - take the sure win.

If he's going for resources - take the risk at a higher level, richer base.

12. Vic1105

Vic1105 Casual Observer

News Credits:
    I have A 4* Rust Dust. She is exactly like Bumblebee except her ability is 100% damage.

Also, Combiners, while potentially useful, are not required to succeed in this game. I am at HQ14, in a top level alliance family, and field a team with over 7000 power. I do not have a single combiner. I am 1 short for Optimus Maximus and 2 short for Superion. 1 short of Victorion as well, if that makes a difference.

As for research, it's every 10 levels to each research requirement.

13. Lightmare

Lightmare Active Member

Rust dust is short range in all respects. I said that already. But you know all.

It's better to have a level 21 gaining xp than a level 20 not. Plus the cooldowns decrease somewhat once you upgrade them...where a level 20 maxed could have a 15 minute cooldown (not sure of specifics), that same bot once upgraded to 21 would have a 5-10 minute cooldown, so you can use it more often.

A lot of your talk is "theory" that you're coming up with on your own, despite the facts and truth known to the playerbase being thrown at you en masse, only to be disregarded.

14. Asher Tye

Asher Tye Cassetticon

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    For someone who's done with this dialogue, you seem to want to add your two cents in a lot.

15. Carnage73

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    How are you guys in TFW2005 doing with this event so far?

16. Lightmare

Lightmare Active Member

Was my first response since saying that....doesn't exactly count as "a lot" does it?

17. Asher Tye

Asher Tye Cassetticon

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    Yes, yes it does. ANY counts as a lot. You bowed out of the conversation. You were done with it. No need to keep going. Now you're just trying to be antagonistic.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017 at 12:53 AM
  18. Tilarta

Tilarta Well-Known Member

Air Raid is Level 23, Alpha Bravo is level 30, Silverbolt is 34.
    Air Raid: 8 minutes.
    Alpha Bravo: 13 minutes.
    Silverbolt: 17 minutes.
    So higher level=longer cooldown.

That's been consistent with all my teams, I am always waiting on the highest bots to finish cooldown before being able to send them out again.

As regards Rust Dust, I can only go by what I've read via her text description.
    Until I've seen her in action either via video or when I unlock her for use myself, I won't have any idea as to the limits of her ranged ability.
    For all I know, short could just mean she doesn't have the extended range of an aerial bomber and it's still a fair distance.
    But honestly, I don't care how effective she is or isn't, I want her and that's the end of it.
    And as mentioned several times by now, she is required for Victorion, which means to me, she's mandatory.

@Carnage73
    Kreemzeek is up to 46,497 currently.
    For clarification, we're one of the feeder alliances to TFW.
    I don't know what the other linked alliances have gotten to, I don't have that information.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2017 at 1:14 AM
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Carnage73

Ebay:
    Twitter:
    The alliance I'm in is just about to hit 23K. We filled up with a bunch of players who did nothing for points & most got booted by the CDR.

20. Asher Tye

Asher Tye Cassetticon

Ebay:
    YouTube:
    Pinterest:
    Good policy. Too many players just coast through these events for free stuff.