Transformers: Earth Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by THE-TRANSFORMER, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    Autobot recruits that can hit 13.5k pm me for a spot for top 80. Cybertronknights, we've never missed top 80. Have maybe 5 to 8 spots. No pressure to stay after event unless you want to. Pm me here or on chat app Line my id is joelucs

2. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    LOL, I have no bots at level 50 yet. Been playing for 320 days.

3. Matt_M

Matt_M Snarkabot

News Credits:
    I just don't understand how people can hit higher than 10k on events, even with good teams. It feels like it would be more of a chore at that point.

4. donxavier

donxavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Looks like this weekend is going to be leaderboard. Any Autobot alliances that are going for the 3* bot looking for a temporary help out? I'm HQ level 13 with a bot team power of 7k. I usually bring in 13k to 13.5k in points.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2017
  5. Sentinel

Sentinel TF Museum Curator Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    I can do 14K for LB events with my Bots in z12-12-12-12(-11 until I run low on fuel cells). My Cons are weaker and I can do 10-12K in z12-11-11-10, but in order to do so on both accounts, I have to grind all weekend and yes, it does start to feel like a chore. I'm an officer on the Bots and the commander on the Cons, so I also feel somewhat obligated to put forth the effort. Having said that, I'll do what I can this time, but I absolutely loath LB events and I'm not inclined to really go hog wild.

Also, any Cons that can put up a minimum of 6K points for all events are welcome to join MERGEFORTHEKILL, commander is Nemesis (my alt ego). We have a few spots and would love to take anyone that is looking for a strong alliance to join. Hit me up on here if you have any questions.

6. Sentinel

Sentinel TF Museum Curator Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    442-days with my Bots - 8 x 3-star bots maxed at 50; 5 x 4-star bots above 50
    414-days with my Cons - 0 bots at or above 50

I don't focus on my Cons nearly as much as my Bots obviously, but either way, I'm still way behind some of the crazy bastards that are in the top alliances.

7. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Were you in the beta?

8. INCyr

INCyr Well-Known Member

Team Building Question (Bots):

4* Warriors: Slug, Pyra
    4* Flyers: Jetfire, Silverbolt, Stormclash
    4* Medic: Wheeljack (36)
    4* Special: Skyburst, Bumblebee
    4* Gunner: Prowl, Alpha Bravo, Hound, Cliffjumper, Jazz

Slug and Pyra are both almost over the 40 Hump, so thought it was time to start building a top-tier A team. Those are all my 4* Bots Over 40, or near enough to use on an A team.

Currently planning on:
    Slug, Pyra, Jetfire, Silverbolt, Prowl, Jazz, Wheeljack

Anyone have any better suggestions? Thanks in advance.

9. Dinotrap

Dinotrap The bw collector

Wats up guys Anybody know if you can get the BW megatron if you cant get to the amount of points you need, I'm a decepticon in the game. Would they be available in the 2* 3* shards etc.

10. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Jetfire and Alpha Bravo would make a great 1-2 flyer combo to pick off the heavy stuff. Jazz could take care of any clusters, and then Slug/Pyra could rush in to absorb the rest. The other two, not sure what I'd do, whatever suits your gameplay.

11. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    60,000 should not be difficult for even low level alliances.

It usually takes a few months for characters to show up in the crystals.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Pfg80

Pfg80 Dinobot

News Credits:
    In time you get a shot at them with the Crystals. It's normally a news item ingame when they do that

• Like Like x 1
  13. INCyr

INCyr Well-Known Member

Since AB is a Gunner, I'm guessing you mean Stormclash as the second flyer for Jetfire. The only reason I'm not 100% on that is that it leaves my other teams without a 4* Flyer - not sure if it's better to have a single awesome team, or several great teams.

14. combinerlover

combinerlover TERRORCONS , merge , and form ABOMINUS

That BW Megatron though .

15. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Well, I meant AB, but I guess I have his classification wrong. He can one-shot damn near everything from a distance, which is important.

I just got 3* Stormclash about a week ago, and haven't had much of an opportunity to get him into battle, so I can't speak towards his usefulness.

16. dbae14

dbae14 Special Ops

You'll likely have to pair Jetfire and Silverbolt to take out high level mortars and/or beam lasers. Depends on how high you have JF's ability. Silverbolt's ability is cheaper than another flyer and should provide that extra bit of damage over a 15 sec stun to finish what JF can't outright. You really can't go wrong with JF and Stormclash together, though, especially if both can one shot the high damage defenses. I run Skyburst and Alpha Bravo as my two A-team gunners. Really don't use SB's ability much, but her base damage is beastly. AB is as good as a flyer, just shorter range. Mine one shots beam lasers in Z12. I love Jazz, but only have him in 3 star, so don't run him on my top teams.

If I had your bots;
    Slug/Pyra/Jetfire/Silverbolt/Skyburst/Alpha Bravo/Wheeljack

Whatever your team order, deploy JF and Silverbolt first to take out as many in range mortars and beam lasers as you can, then Slug and Pyra then gunners and Wheeljack last. You have to have someone for Wheeljack to heal as he has a tendency to chase flyers across the map and be dead before your warriors reach the first wall.

17. Lightmare

Lightmare Well-Known Member

My stormclash ability level 4 level 38 is hitting 1100 with his air strike. It seems weaker than my jetfire and firefly at those same points.

18. PhaseSixer

PhaseSixer Well-Known Member

He is weaker, but not by a lot, he has more health than them

Jetfire>firefly>stormclash in dps/special damage

Stormclash>firefly>jetfire when it comes to health

19. anthonyvu20

anthonyvu20 Well-Known Member

"His name is slag" is looking for any autobots that can hit 12k or more for this weekend leaderboard event. We have completed top 80 in the last 3 leaderboard events, completed all prestiges and team events. Currently ranked 62 and competing in platinum/cybertron league. Line id: "anthonyvu20" for any questions.

20. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 MTMTE Sucks Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    If anyone doesn't feel like they can quite hit 6k (or wanna help out when done in their main alliance), we have plenty of spots in BoomboxBrigade. Minimum of 3k since we're more for casual/up and coming players. Just looking to complete the event, not really get on the LB since these events are BS. My con ID is Onslaught24. PM me to lmk when you send a request.