Transformers: Earth Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by THE-TRANSFORMER, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Matt_M

Matt_M Snarkabot

News Credits:
    Yeah, you're absolutely right, it's better than a dupe. I got Kickback this week. Also filling gunner roles are Mixmaster, Swindle, and Onslaught. I also have a 4* Gnaw, but he's still not as hardy as a proper tank.

2. Sentinel

Sentinel TF Museum Curator Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    IMG_1193.PNG
    Gnaw is not bad at all. I was one of the only people to get the entire set during the first Gnaw event and he's pretty damn strong. Just keep leveling him up.

Yeah, I've got Swindle and Sunny and they are both badass. I also have Kickback and he's... not bad. D-team for me, but I have the whole damn set of 4-star Insecticons and I don't like them. Just my opinion though.

3. dbae14

dbae14 Special Ops

I think the key with using Gnaw for a tank is the same as using Blaster, you have to use the ability. The spawned minions will soak up tons of damage that would otherwise go straight to Gnaw or Blaster. I don't think either are A team, Z12/Z13 damage sponges, though. My 4* Blaster is doing OK in Z11. I always spawn the cassettes at least one and usually twice. It's pretty fun yelling "Sic 'em" when you do.

4. Sentinel

News Credits:
    ^ which I totally stole from you. Stupid things are sometimes the most fun.

I'm very seriously considering upping his ability to level 7 so he has level 34 minions. I agree he's not A-team worthy, he's on my C team, but he is a key player in zone 12. He is extremely helpful to finish off a base.

5. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    I wish I had a 3* or 4* Gnaw.

6. dbae14

dbae14 Special Ops

I've considered it, too, but atm cannot justify using that much spark on a non A team character. Though, wouldn't it be awesome if the minions became virtually indestructible? They actually last a lot longer than I think they should, now. Blaster is one of the most fun characters for me in the game, along with Smokescreen, Jazz, and Sunstreaker. Powerglide isn't too shabby either. I think if PG's bombing run were more consistently spread, I'd enjoy him more.

Don't confuse fun with effective. While Jazz and Sunny are both, PG, Blaster and Smokey become less effective in the higher zones. Granted I only have 3 star Smokey (and Jazz).

• Like Like x 1
  7. Lightmare

Lightmare Active Member

Smokescreen is as effective as level one if your team is able to keep up with the zone. Remember it's a percentage of health on buildings and it's enough to one-shot most outpost cons if you have his ability on level 4 or higher.

8. PhaseSixer

PhaseSixer Well-Known Member

I have a question, anyone who plays have you beaten a maxed lvl 15 base? If you did what type of team did you use. I ask because this weekend is a LB, I have four 4*'s at lvl 51 already, and I can get 3 more to 51 this weekend. I was going to buy a fuel cell bundle or two. But I have serious doubts that even a good 4* squad at 51 is enough to fully tackle max lvl 15 bases

My team at 51, I have Megatron, bonecrusher, vortex and scrapper, who I have that I can take to 51 is galvatron, blast off, and kickback

I have gnaw and hook as well, but they are at 46 and 47, don't want to spend to get them to 51. The rest of my 4*'s aren't that high

Just trying to see others opinions and see if it's worth it, I get tired of running into those bases in cybertron league and they are hard to beat, very hard. Just wondering if anyone who has 7 4*'s 51 and above what is there take on what such a team can do.

9. Dfs Style

Dfs Style Well-Known Member

You need a stronger team than that, max morters are 3300. Blastoff needs to be 54 lvl 8 I believe. My team has 4 at 54, 2 at 56, and one at 52. Best way to get xp is fewer bots in zone 11/12. My team is Synergy

I run, megs 54, SS 54, scouge 56, DS 56, reflextor 52, swindle 54, and onslaught 54. My subs are galvaton 53 and razorclaw 53.

10. Dfs Style

Vortex is crap, but if you have no other gunners use him. Most of the top teams run 1 tank, ds or galvatron. Megs is already a tank. Best tank after megs is tantrum, then headstrong. You need a good gunner, onslaught, swindle, mixmaster, longhawl, or brawl. You need them to one shot, onlsaught doesnt matter because his reg attack is stronger than the rest. You also need blastoff to one shot, Galvaron is good at 2900 to hit lasers and ML.

Just PM me if you have any other questions.

11. PhaseSixer

PhaseSixer Well-Known Member

Thanks for the reply, Thats what I wanted to know, I figured it would take that much, and that's a nice squad you have

12. Dfs Style

Anytime, Just get a solid A team with subs. That's all u need and a 4 star dev.

13. Acesan

Acesan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Best squad depends on the base layout. For rushing you want tank heavy with a few one shotters. On the other extreme for "walk in" you can have 1 tank 1 jet, 3 gunners , 2 healers. One of our guys does 2 tanks 1 jet and 4 gunners and walks in every max HQ15 with 225 points.

Otherwise get a team of level 55+ and it becomes extremely easier

14. Sentinel

News Credits:
    And here I've been playing for well over a year and I have my fourth bot finally in the lab for level 50 upgrade. None of the previous have hit 51 yet. Granted I'm not a power-leveler, but damn is this an insane grind.

15. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 RLRR LRLL News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
  16. Onslaught24

Onslaught24 RLRR LRLL News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Instagram:
    Btw, if anyone needs an alliance for Decepticons, I've started a feeder for the current main TFW alliance. BoomboxBrigade is the name and I'm Onslaught24 on Decepticons.

17. Razorclaw208

Razorclaw208 Active Member

Facebook:
    Leaderboard event this weekend. If you are a DECEPTICON and can hit more than 13k for this event, you r welcome to join QS SPINNAKER. We were ranked 28th last event and have never missed out on de top 80. If u want de guarenteed 3* BEAST WARS MEGATRON, join us. Thank you. :)  (U shud b atleast hq 14.)

18. Lucs

Lucs This Guy!

News Credits:
    Autobot recruits that can hit 13.5k pm me for a spot for top 80. Cybertronknights, we've never missed top 80. Have maybe 5 to 8 spots. No pressure to stay after event unless you want to. Pm me here or on chat app Line my id is joelucs

19. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    LOL, I have no bots at level 50 yet. Been playing for 320 days.

20. Matt_M

Matt_M Snarkabot

News Credits:
    I just don't understand how people can hit higher than 10k on events, even with good teams. It feels like it would be more of a chore at that point.