Transformers: Earth Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by THE-TRANSFORMER, Jan 24, 2016.

1. videriant

videriant Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Which faction to play? Your main faction. Don't spend time on the second faction added you've got time and fuel cells to waste.

Autobots or Decepticons? From a story perspective whichever one appeals to you. From an unbalanced game perspective, Autobots.

Game Imbalance? See below.

1) Air Strikers - A vital skill. Autobots have 3 (Jetfire, Firefly, Stormclash). Decepticons have 2 (Starscream, Blast Off). If you consider stars it's actually a 9-to-6 bot disparity. Autobots with more air unit. . .sheesh.

2) Number of players - There are about 4 times more playing autobots versus decepticons. Therefore, Decepticons get their bases raid more often. It's more cutthroat to fill alliances and get merc help.

3) Combiners - Superion's components are common. Even with six bots it's the easiest to collect combiner and they all drop combiner spark as 1* and 2*'s. Devastator on the other has two hard to get components, Scavenger and Mixmaster. Harder to make and harder to get c-spark to level. Optimus Maximus both have one hard component in Optimus and Bruticus with me guessing that Optimus is slightly rarer.

4) The fucking HQ - the autobot HQ perfectly hides defenses behind it. Autobot scum.

5) Ultra Magnus - UM superior, Galvatron inferior.

6) Soundwave - Blaster inferior, Soundwave inferior. Really? Soundwave = Blaster? Fuck you Spaceape.

Last edited: Mar 24, 2017
    • Like Like x 3
  2. ian5555

ian5555 Well-Known Member

Agreed. I'd definitely be more interested in decepticons if I could buy the bundles and the other thing is they need to give access to the combiners as well eventually. Right now it's more of a novelty getting the 2* ones with the 2* crystal because I have all the autobots except Pipes.

3. jags828

jags828 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I just started getting in to this game. About how many of those 9.99 Megatron bundles do you think its going to take to get an actual 3 or 4 star Megatron? I bought one but didn't get anything good.

4. Deth

Deth Well-Known Member

It is pure RNG. But sorry to temp you but I just brought the 20 crystal OP bundle and on crystal 9 I got my 4 star then on crystal 7 I got my 3-star. Every thing else was 2-star dups.

5. PhaseSixer

PhaseSixer Well-Known Member

No one knows the odds, but if I were a betting man, I would say that the odds of getting a 4* are probably no better than 1/120, which is .008% and probably no worse than 1/180 which is roughly .0056%, I've heard people say they got a 4* on the first crystal, I've heard of people literally spending $200 plus on bundles and get all dupes. That's the thing with this game. Spending doesn't guarantee you anything, so like I tell people when they buy bundles, buy them for characters you need, not want. And when buying them be prepared to buy more if you don't get something the first time, so if you want to just drop a hot $20, be prepared for all dupes. The way the odds are set up, you need multiple bundles with more chances to actually pull your bot, because if I'm right or close to what the actual pulls are, at best case you need 120 crystals, if there are 20 crystals per bundle, be prepared to buy six or more for the character you want. It's simple really.

6. jags828

News Credits:
    So the 10 dollar 5 crystal bundle I'll need to spend a couple grand? haha

7. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Buddy of mine just bought a bundle... two 4*s (including OP) and two 3*s. I told him he had the best haul I've ever heard of.

8. jags828

News Credits:
    Update, I bought a 10 crystal bundle for $20 got nothing then bought a 5 crystal for $10 got a 3* Mega on the first or second one.

9. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Just duped a 4* crystal. Damn it.

10. donxavier

donxavier Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Looking to join an alliance that is seriously going after 3* First Aid for this event. Usually pull down 10k on events with a 6.6k team power.

11. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    I'm checking to see if we can make room for you.

12. Crono0001

Crono0001 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

Someone begging to join Primus Command haha.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Pfg80

Pfg80 Dinobot

News Credits:
    Looks the same as the one i saw in the TF Family only they said he has a "not so nice" base. But it made us laugh

14. jags828

News Credits:
    Anyone that has a chance at any of the awards have an open spot? I just started getting into the game. Today I've put up 1,175 points so far. Plan on playing all weekend. The one I'm in now only 10 people are participating and I have the high score.

15. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    open rebellion if your a deceptecon, we always get the rewards but we have had a few weeks of players puting in zero pointers, we are looking for more members who put in so we all dont have to carry so much

16. jags828

News Credits:
    How many points do you have so far? Do you guys do the wars too?

17. Spector

Spector Banned

Is there a way to have Decepticons and Autobots fight together? I find Starscream is stronger than my Autobot flyers. He can take out a mortar by himself, while the Autobots need 2 flyers to take it out

18. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    we have about 20k(which is our normal over a day) and we do war wednesdays, the big problem at the moment is we have 15 people not adding to us on avarage each week, we do a clear out each week of them it use to be 20 but we have found 5 members over the last 3 weeks which has helped alot, i myself add about 6k in points to the whole thing over a weekend

19. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    nope they have to be diffrent teams, i myself would love my ultramagnus and galvatron to be on the same team

20. Spector

Spector Banned

I would love to have Starscream with Air Raid or even Starscream and Jetfire on the same team.

Starscream for a 2* is a beast 138 XP, he can take out a mortar by himself. I can't imagine what 3* Starscream would be like. Out of all my flyers, he's my favourite and my strongest