Transformers: Earth Wars

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by THE-TRANSFORMER, Jan 24, 2016.

1. Razorclaw208

Razorclaw208 Well-Known Member

Facebook:
    Very tru

• Like Like x 1
  2. Acesan

Acesan Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Got 2x 4* and 3 3* Pipes. Based on my experience thought it was easier odds

3. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Between Hot Spot, Gnaw, and Pipes, it's nothing but 2* for me. Our alliance did 50 prestige and at least 5 people got a 4* with several others getting 3*. Oh well. I was able to finish a 4* crystal and got Huffer.

4. iqb316

iqb316 nWo 4 life

Out of 60 war crystals, only managed to pull a 2* Pipes. During the event I bought three of the Windblade/Blaster/Iron Hide bundles. Pulled:

3* Optimus (dupe)
    3* Jetfire (dupe)
    3* Cliffjumper (dupe)
    3* Alpha Bravo (dupe)
    3* Arcee
    3* Air Raid
    3* Windblade (woooooooot!!)
    4* Iron Hide
    4* Jumpstream (dupe)

Didn't see any Blasters. I've noticed a pattern where the 1st bundle purchased always ends up being 2* dupes. Then with the 2nd and 3rd bundle I start seeing some 3* and 4* bots. Not sure if this is true for anybody else.

5. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    I had at least two 3* robots in each of my 3 bundles. Unfortunately, one of them from each bundle was Silverbolt - who I already had. Then from all the 2* dupes I easily finished two 3* crystals... one of which gave me Silverbolt. I pulled eight 3* bots this weekend total, and half of them were Silverbolt dupes.

6. INCyr

INCyr Well-Known Member

Yeah, I got a lot of Aerialbot dupes this weekend. Just not the 3* AB I need to actually get Superion up and running.

7. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    I got a 4-star Mirage from shards. Yay, I guess. I forgot Mirage was even in the game.

Still missing Powerglide for Superion. Only got a billion dupes of 2-star Pipes this weekend.

And I am now pretty much at the point that it's worthless to level new 2-stars. I've got enough leveled 2-stars to fill out my F and G-squads, when I have enough fuel cells to run a G-Squad to begin with. I don't need any more 2-stars.

8. quickshift

quickshift Combiner Junkie

The squad slots upgrade seems to be here but I still only have 3 unlocked. Anyone know the levels you need or does this feature need to activated by space ape still?

9. INCyr

INCyr Well-Known Member

Still needs to be activated. I believe people are expecting that to happen Thursday.

10. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    From my understanding, the number of squads is not changing. The lineup of your squads can be raised to 8 total if you have a high enough total power.

11. bradam

bradam Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Their will be up to 8 squads you can unlock. each holding 7 bots if your shuttle is upgraded fully.

Each extra squad will unlock after your total bot power reaches certain amounts.

They have not announced yet what those amounts will be yet.

Expected to go live Thursday, but we all know how stuff gets delayed

12. SouthtownKid

SouthtownKid Headmaster

News Credits:
    What the wording sounded like to me is that there will be additional squads, but that's in the future, and no word yet as to how many. And the max number of bots per squad has been raised to 8, which will go into effect when they make the research lab upgradeable again.

But that's just my impression based on their wording, and their wording having been poor in the past.

13. CyberDragon10K

CyberDragon10K Predacon Rising

News Credits:
    This.

And more squads have already been delayed. It was supposed to go live last week.

14. Deth

Deth Well-Known Member

I hear they should be activated Thursday. We shall see.

Take the following with a grain of salt, Fan theory incoming. When dealing with multiple crystals like from the last event or if you buy a bundle. It is suggested to save a free crystal and open that first. Then after you click the collect for your reward. Wait for the camera to finish moving back to the starting potion, then start a slow count to at least five, preferably around ten, then open the next crystal. Then again wait for the camera to complete its pull back each time and very your count by 5+, I.E. count to 15 one time, 7 the next time, then 12, ect. The though is that the RNG uses a time increment to change it's self, so varying it will give you different bots and a better chance of becoming lucky. I know I have gotten the same bot or reward repeatedly if pulling in rapid succession. I have 4 or 5 people that swear by this method and untimely it will not lose anything but a little time.

15. bradam

bradam Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    HQ15 will allow you to upgrade the research lab to level 5. That will allow you to upgrade 4 star bots to level 60.

In order to get 8 bots per team we need a shuttle upgrade. Whether or not that comes with HQ15 or possibly HQ16 remains to be seen.

16. Deth

Deth Well-Known Member

Also looks like they are adding a feature that Dups will give a crystal that will allow you to upgrade your 3* and 4*. From what I have seen you can apply 3 crystal/stones to a 3* and 4 to a 4*. No other details or timeline released. They said it would be talked about in a news letter to be released soon.

17. Doctor Ratchet

Doctor Ratchet Active Member

I will actually believe we get the new squad slots when they go active. They were promised last week and then in the webcast last Thursday they were promised for Monday. Still nothing.

I guess I can count myself lucky that I got a 3* Pipes? We completed 58 prestiges, so I had a lot of chances. I'm still a little pissed about the crystals I got from shards Sunday. Got enough shards for a 3*. Dupe. That gave me enough for a 4* crystal and guess what? Yup, dupe. And I only have 5 4* bots right now. I guess the blame should be on me. I was expecting good results from that 4* crystal. Good job SpaceApe.

18. Sentinel

Sentinel TF Museum Curator Moderator

News Credits:
    I had the exact same thing happen to me. Dupe 4-stars are the absolute most aggregating thing about this damn game.

19. Adamlee

Adamlee Active Member

I think they should change to "no 4* dupe" , since people already have spent enough time or money for the 4 *shardes for one 4* crystal . 4* crystal should be guarantee no dupe

20. nawoo81

nawoo81 Well-Known Member

Where did you hear this from?