Transformers: Earth Wars Cheats/Exploitation?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Lemonstorm, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Lemonstorm

Lemonstorm Member

Not really sure if I'm allowed to ask anything like it here, so I apologize in advance.
    Does anybody who plays the game know if there are any kind of exploitation mechanics for us to faster generate coins and crystals? Or even, maybe, any cheats or something? I'd love to play by the rules, but the more you climb the ranks, the more upgrades you need to make, which in return requires more coins and more built-bots etc., and that would sincerely be fine if I didn't have to wait for e.g. 20 hours to upgrade my research lab. It's just feels like the game pushes me to buy crystals and cyber coins, and that makes my Decepticon-collecting maniac self sad.
    Note: I've found various "hack tools" on the internet that require a survey ($$$) to be completed, so here I am hoping for something free.
    I deserve all the hate. Thank you. <3

2. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    I don't see how asking here would provide more information than what is on the Internet

3. Lemonstorm

Lemonstorm Member

Well, you never know, do you?

4. Focksbot

Focksbot Skeleton Detective

The easiest hack is to pay lots of money. They will eventually award you VIP status, which comes with all sorts of hidden perks.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Cyclonus79

Cyclonus79 Decepticon General

Ebay:
    Yup. Empty your pockets to them and you can cheat yourself right to HQ15 with ease. It isn't your base though that you want powerful , it's your bots. 4 , 5*'s.... buy the bundles . And not the $20 ones either . Go big and buy the $40 bundles.

6. Matt_M

Matt_M Snarkabot

News Credits:
    From what I've gleamed you don't want to cheat in the first place; it's an online connected game, and even if they can't lock out the tool you use to edit your stats, they will definitely be able to detect anomalies and ban your dumb butt for even trying.

7. MpCollector81

MpCollector81 Fanstoys ZOMBIE 01

All app games encourage in-game purchases- its how they are designed.

How about just play the FREE game as its meant to be played? Maybe just be thankful you probably own a $500 + smartphone to play app games on.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Badgerlad

Badgerlad Well-Known Member

If you think 20 hour timers are bad, you should probably walk away now before you find out about the 14 day ones and have a stroke.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Dropkick

Dropkick Worse aim than Misfire.

Google+:
    YouTube:
    Just play the game like a normal human being would.