Transformers DVD boxsets cost too much? Go to Sam Goody.

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by TerranigmaFreak, Feb 26, 2006.

1. TerranigmaFreak

TerranigmaFreak Well-Known Member

I just found out that Sam Goody is closing like 300 of their stores across the country and EVERYTHING is going out with a 20-40% sale. That means if you want to say, pick up the DVD boxset for Beast Wars, Transformers the Movie, or whatever TF related stuff, you should go check out your local Sam Goody.

2. Feralstorm

Feralstorm Good Morning, Weather Hackers! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I believe all the ones in my area have already closed their doors. I did manage to grab some discounted anime videos before they were gone though.

3. GALVATOM

GALVATOM Better off Pred

Sorry to derail, but in Australia we have Good Sammys which is an op shop :lol  How ironic.

4. seven

seven RIP Poopers 4-1993/5-2008

So with the markdown it brings them about in the same range as mass retailers?

5. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    Right now, mine is 30% off of DVDs but if you buy 3 or more, they are 40% off. I got Star Wars Episodes 2, 4, 5, & 6 for around $11 each. They must've opened up boxed sets or something. I didn't know the original movies were for sale individually. There's another DVD of bonus stuff for sale but I didn't get it.
    I'll go next week and get either all of the Batman movies or all of the Superman movies. If I can get it cheap, I may get a Beast Wars set so I can see what all of the fuss is about.

6. TerranigmaFreak

TerranigmaFreak Well-Known Member

I just got Season 2 and 3 of Beast Wars for 20 bucks each. I couldn't find season 1.

7. Wheeljack

Wheeljack Liquid Phoenix

mine is still over priced on DVD's and such. but did pick up a bunch of guitar stuff. I'll check tomorrow about the beast wars dvds I need season 1 and 2.

8. Ghost Prime

Ghost Prime Banned

i dont care at all about this thread, i just have to say that i just LOVE Feralstorm's signature :thumbs2:  :D