Transformers drives into Universal's theme park

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by SilverOptimus, Jun 29, 2011.

1. SilverOptimus

SilverOptimus Movie News Monster Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
  2. Starscreamer69

Starscreamer69 Well-Known Member

Thanks for sharing, NIBMRatchet :) 
    I seriously am craving for more movies after seeing DOTM tonight! Fingers crossed.

3. JazzBot95

JazzBot95 Well-Known Member

I'm up for this.

I hope it turns out awesome :D 

4. FMA1987

FMA1987 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    im all about this from what i have heard for this i am all for new movies seeing it tonight

5. StarryAqua

StarryAqua Former fandom follower

News Credits:
    If there are more films made, more than likely, they'll be based on the Transformers: Prime series. Why not base the next reboot on an emmy winning show?

6. major revolt

major revolt rogue theory

Well At least Peter Cullen still has a job , the guy is basically Optimus prime.

7. TheTFReview

TheTFReview XboxLIVE: kpeek

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I cannot wait for the ride. I've been following it's construction since it first started!

8. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Interesting tidbit. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if more movies are made.

9. swarlock

swarlock Autobot Supporter

So long as it has some of The Original G1 actors in it I'm cool with it.

10. perrych17

perrych17 Well-Known Member

Hmmm ... there are good rides based on a franchise - ie. Harry Potter, new SW update - and then there are not so good rides based on a franchise - Hulk is fun but could be any roller coaster. How it is themed, what kind of queue it has, if it is a fun ride, this is what will determine if it is a good ride. There are some really great rides that have nothing to do with a movie but exist to keep Disney or Sea World from getting a franchise or are done in a hurry to draw fans. If this goes forward, I do hope it goes more Harry Potter than Hulk!

11. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl TFW2005 Supporter

Sweetness! I can't wait for the ride to open, and I'm certainly looking forward to more live action movies in the future!

12. Rodimus Mike

Rodimus Mike I Drank What?

Ebay:
    I like this news of the ride,but as for more movies I surely hope not for atleast 5 or 6 years,I like the movies and all but Give Us A Break Hasbro and Spielberg,the movie has only been out 1Day and already your talking about TF4.I say concentrate on the shows like Prime and Rescue Bots not Live Action Movies.Give it a rest I say.

13. Quicky

Quicky TRANSFORM and ROLL OUT!!!

Ebay:
    I can only hope this comes to Universal Studios Florida some day.

14. AutoBobby

AutoBobby The Collector

I was just at Universal Studios Hollywood last week and stood outside the area where they are building the ride.Too bad I was one year too early.We're already planning a trip back there in the near future.

15. ErbFan28

ErbFan28 Go Dennis Erb Jr. #28!!!

News Credits:
    So, theres a good chance we get more movies?!?!?!?!?!

16. JBStuka

JBStuka Well-Known Member

From what I understand... It's going to be more like the Spider-Man ride at Islands of Adventure. And I agree with the other posts... I hope it comes to Florida. They can just rip out the Jurassic Park section and put this in that slot. It just really SUCKS it's all the way in California. I've been too hyped for this ride even though it is so far away because I've been doing designs for it since a year ago. That is such a tease I can tell you.

17. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    yup thays what I've been saying it is unclear when Univeral looses their lcensing for Marvel stuff but once they do that is when Transformers is going in there. I don't think they are losing the licensing for a while because they just spent a ton of money on the spiderman ride making it all HD and stuff. I know a lot of theme insiders and I'm not talking about ride operators

18. TheTFReview

TheTFReview XboxLIVE: kpeek

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    It's going to use a next gen version of the ride system that is used in Spiderman. It will never come to Orlando unfortunetly for the east coasters, there would be no point in having two of the same ride, just themed different in the same resort, and Spider-man will never be replaced. Universal Studios Hollywood NEEDS transformers. Man that park is such a joke, Florida just got Harry Potter and a new Despicable Me attraction is opening next year, I think that place can wait. :) 

Marvel Super Hero Island is not going anywhere. Part of the deal with Disney was that Universal was allowed to keep their current licensed rides/upgrade/maintain, everything necessary to run a park. The only restriction is they are not allowed to build anything new. I know a few theme park insiders myself as a matter of fact.

19. LadyKatana

LadyKatana New Member

Newer live action movies? Well color me intrigued, though I wonder what they'll decide to do next movie wise.
    But hopefully they'll at least be interesting.

20. kaseycuyler

kaseycuyler Maximal

I really gotta get out and see this movie but i've been busy lately. But hearing that Megatron gets killed would end the series....BUT it opens it up PERFECTLY for good 'ole Unicron and Galvatron. I wonder what a Movie-verse Hot Rod, Ultra Magnus, and Springer would look like. I still think if some how they turned amusement park ride robot Dinosaurs into the Dinobots that would be amazing. Perfect way to turn the Dino's into something that could actually be in one of these movies (kinda, if I remember right, like what they did in Transformers Animated). Anyone else agree??