Transformers: DOTM game DLC?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Prime Jetscream, Dec 5, 2011.

1. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    First of all, I don't really know where to put this so I decided to put it here...

Anyway, is there any new info about any DOTM DLCs? I came across a site that said High Moon itself said there will be a temporary DLC, but I obviously haven't missed it since there are no gameplay videos...

It also said that if there is any interest there will be a different temporary DLC. Does anyone know anything about the DLC? (Hopefully not that it was cancelled...) Because I'm really going crazy for some variance/new stuff in the game, since all I haven't done yet in Multiplayer is played Shockwave...

2. MaxLinden

MaxLinden Deceptipunk

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Is it worth it to even make a DLC for this game.... Within a short time this game will be forgotten.

3. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot

News Credits:
    There will be no DLC outside that Sideswipe DLC.

4. FanimusMaximus

FanimusMaximus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    DOTM DLC: Do we want it? Yes. Will we get it? No.

High Moon is missing out on a couple extra Grands.

5. Rexidus

Rexidus Autobot

News Credits:
    And it would probably cost an order of magnitude more to make it.

6. decepticon2020

decepticon2020 Best there is @ what I do

I wanted a DLC for DOTM back then. Back then when the game had just been released and everyone was buying it to try it out. Now, I'm done with it. I got the platinum trophy, and I'm done. I'm not saying it was a bad game. It could have been worse. But now thinking about it, those $60 I spent could have been used on a better game. This game will eventually get completely forgotten, where WFC is even older and more people still play it than people who play DOTM. So think about it, why would they make a DLC for this kind of game? I know it would be nice to get a DLC, I might even buy it for the sake of trying it out. But now that High Moon has a bigger and better project to work on, they wouldn't waste time making a DLC for a game that will soon never be played again. Like I've said before in other threads, I rather have High Moon focus all their attention on Fall of Cybertron and make it an amazing game, than have High Moon get distracted with a DLC for DOTM, and lose some valuable time that they could have used to make FOC even better.

7. Prime Jetscream

Prime Jetscream HE PULLS THE STRINGS AND HE MAKES THEM RING

News Credits:
    According to Varia31, a YouTube user who posts a lot of TF game videos, ROTF still has a lot of players on PS3, and it got a DLC, too, and it wasn't as good as WFC, so why not give DOTM a DLC? Plus, in my opinion, the Wreckers are essential to have in a DOTM game.

Let's just all email High Moon, they obviously were working on the DOTM game when they made the WFC DLC, and also, a different division of High Moon made DOTM than WFC, so why wouldn't the DOTM division have time to make a DLC? They should at least have a small pack with Sentinel, the Wreckers and the Dreads. And what about the fact that High Moon said they would have a temporary DLC?

8. Autobot Stinger

Autobot Stinger Decepticon in Disguise..

Varia31 is a good friend of mine, he gave up on DOTM. But he is right about ROTF, i play it every night but you always encounter the same players and match over and over again. And btw, the temporary DLC was sideswipe (where did "temporary" come from anyway ?)

9. Mechafire

Mechafire Shadow Broker Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    High Moon already said on Twitter that there won't be any DOTM DLC because it wouldn't be profitable.