Transformers: Dissension RPG

Discussion in 'RPG and Games Forum' started by Olymprix, May 23, 2016.

1. Olymprix

Olymprix Moonwalkin' on the Ceiling

News Credits:
    Destron Infiltration Base, Luna

Skyquake narrowed his eyes in suspicion. "Have you confirmed this information?"

Standing across the desk from his commander stood Stalker, smirking triumphantly behind his faceplate. "Yes, I've run my eavesdropping protocols against all human communications three times over. There are Cybertronians on Earth."

The air commandant steepled his fingers together thoughtfully, then triggered his comm to send a message to his second-in-command, Thrust: "Your presence requested immediately."

2. God Ginrai

God Ginrai Energon Enthusiast

Destron Infiltration Base

Exhaust, who was leaning against the wall by the door of the room Skyquake and Stalker were in, spoke up between puffs of his cygarette.

"Heh. So we're not alone here. Can't say I'm surprised."

Autobot Infiltration Base - Nevada

A red corvette pulled off a desert road and drove up to the hidden entrance to the Autobot base.

"This is Road Rage, returning from patrol," the corvette said. "Requesting permission to enter the base."

3. Sigmus Prime

Sigmus Prime Seein' Spots!

"And so shall you receive it!"

The doors flew open almost immediately - directly into Exhaust's face - and Thrust stalked in, tall, dark, and especially ugly. He sneered and performed a most excellent bow for his most excellent commander.

"What is your command, Lord Skyquake?"

4. Ømnidrive

Ømnidrive Stop.....think......fart.....and keep on going

Destron Infiltration Base
    Brawl would walk in looking bored
    "We started?"

Blitzwing would remain silent as he walked in

Autobot Infiltration Base - Nevada
    "Come on in Rage." A gruff voice would answer as the bases doors opened up

5. Kyrios2

Kyrios2 Well-Known Member

Decepticon Infiltration Base, Russia

The sound of a roaring engine cut through the cold brisk air as a sleek blue fighter flew into what looked like a secluded hanger. The bot transformed and shivered only a little, shaking off the snow on his shoulders as he proceeded to close the hanger door, and walk down a narrow hallway towards a sign that pointed to a Command Center. When the bot arrived he simply entered and cleared his throat to make his existence noticed.

"Ah, Thundercracker I was wondering when you'd return from your patrol." A somewhat bulkier bot said as he looked out into the white wonderland.

"You had doubts that I'd return Obsidian?" Thundercracker proceeded to ask as he took out a cord from a compartment in his chest and plugged it into the base's hardware, transferring the data he collected on his patrol.

"No. I usually don't have to worry about you, especially since you're someone I trust enough that if you went missing I'd have to go out and find you myself." He said with a soft chuckle.

"That would imply getting your hands dirty sir." Thundercracker chuckled with him.

"And who's to say I wouldn't." The two laughed with one another.

6. God Ginrai

Destron Base

"Well, now it's startin' to get busy in here," Exhaust remarked. "Afternoon Brawl, Blitzwing, Squidface..."

Autobot Base

"Thanks Ironhide," Road Rage replied as she drove into the base and then transformed to robot mode.

7. Sigmus Prime

"I don't recall you two being summoned," Thrust growled obstinately as he walked over to his commander, chin held high.

8. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 This is noise

Autobot Base

Sunstreaker sat within her quarters infront of a mirror, a buffer in hand. "It won't go away!" she cried as she looked at near invisible scuff on her lower arm.

"I COMMAND THE TO VANISH!" Sunstreaker yelled placing the buffer back on the spot. She was horrified to find the scratch was still there and ,in her usual over dramatic manner she fainted with a thud.

9. Olymprix

News Credits:
    Autobot Infiltration Base -- Nevada

Whirl smirked as he walked past Sunstreaker's quarters. "Hey Red!" he bellowed. "I think the beauty queen's knocked herself out again!'

Destron Infiltration Base -- Luna

Skyquake growled at his subordinates, "Thrust, respect the soldiers. Brawl, Blitzwing, Exhaust, you are dismissed. At once."

10. Kyrios2

Montana, United States

It seemed like a calm mid day. Herds of bison were grazing, nothing seemed to be wrong. It was then that a loud rumbling was heard, the bisons' heads all popped up and turned, then they began to run. In the distance was the silhouette of a rather large tank like vehicle rolling towards them. As they ran the object got closer. What sounded like the rolling treads of a tank was overblasted by what sounded... like music.... As the object got closer to the nearest herd, it sped up and crushed several underneath it's treads. The object let out a loud laugh as it began to level it's guns down to the targets: the rest of the herd.

"Prepare to be TUHMINAYTED!" The object laughed as it fired, killing the herd it was chasing. The bot in question was Killbison, living up to his name. He transformed and laughed again as he looked around at the bodies he had created. "Ah, job well done." He laughed again.

11. God Ginrai

"Again?" Road Rage facepalmed. "Go get Red Alert..." she grumbled.

"Sure thing boss," Exhaust replied. "Catch ya later."

He walked briskly out of the room.

12. Sigmus Prime

Thrust sputtered in indignation before settling with a hateful harrumph. He folded his arms.

"Yes, my lord... as you command."

13. Ømnidrive

Ømnidrive Stop.....think......fart.....and keep on going

Autobot Infiltration Base -- Nevada
    Mirage would be in the firing range with his sniper and throwing stars

Ironhide would be reading a report

Brawl would growl at Thrust ready to knock his block off but, nods to his commander and leaves.

Blitzwing would glare as well and you would see his face turn slightly but, he stopped himself and left

14. SeanTF1967

SeanTF1967 Autobot

News Credits:
    Autobot Base

Windblade who was nearby, was watching the whole thing go down.

"Why is Sunstreaker so obsessed with beauty?" She pondered to herself. "This'll be fun to observe." She chucked as she continued to watch.

15. Kyrios2

Decepticon Base

"Don't you think it'd be wise to call everyone?" Thundercracker added as Obsidian watched the snow fall. He seemed to wait a few seconds before nodding.

"Yes, thank you for the suggestion Thundercracker." He said as he walked to the control panel's CAU button. "All units in the vicinity report to the command center at once." Obsidian ordered as he closed the channel but left the beacon on.

Montana

"What's up little buddy." Killbison said to his smaller partner, Bison Breast, as he approached. The small robot made some strange noises, to which Bison's head looked around the plains where he currently knelt. "Been followed? how long. Past few days? Hm.... interesting...." He said to his partner before he transformed and opened his hatch. The partner jumped in and the tank began to roll off again.

16. Olymprix

News Credits:
    Decepticon Infiltration Base -- Siberian Steppes

A red-and-tan missile tank, standing out comically against the snowy landscape, rolled up in front of Obsidian and Thundercracker, then transformed into robot mode. Demolishor saluted as he barked, "Reporting for duty, sir!"

"And Thrust," Skyquake snapped, his patience wearing thin, "Lord is a title reserved only for Lord Deathsaurus."

He rebooted his vocal processor and continued, "Now that we have identified other Cybertronian signals, what would you advise we do, Seeker?"

17. Kyrios2

"Ah, Demolisher, always a pleasure to see you once more. How was your journey out here?" Obsidian asked as he scanned his comrade up and down to make sure nothing was wrong with him, that, and to ensure there wasn't a tracker or anything else on him.

18. SeanTF1967

SeanTF1967 Autobot

News Credits:
    Decepticon Command Centre

Motormaster walks into the command center.

"Always being disturbed..." He muttered. He then put on a fake looking smile. "Alright chief, I'm here." He stated.

19. Olymprix

News Credits:
    "All clear," he replied confidently. "And cold."

20. Kyrios2

"That's two accounted for sir." Thundercracker said as he crossed his arms and nodded to Motormaster. "So nice of you to join us."

"Indeed. Who else are we missing Thundercracker?"

"I do believe we're missing... Cyclonus, one of my brothers, and... Bombshock." He said as he turned and began to mark down those who checked in recently, that being the two who just arrived.

"Excellent. Knowing those two they'll hopefully arrive soon. And you, Motormaster? How was your travel here?" Obsidian asked.