Transformers disguised as hot wheels vehicles

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by HeroicC300, Sep 19, 2011.

1. HeroicC300

HeroicC300 Chats with Artists

News Credits:
    I don't mean at that scale, just some of the vehicles they've done over the years seem to fit transformers rather well. I can see Soundwave or Blaster using Bassline as a disguise while some of their more futuristic designs could be cybertronian vehicles. Anyone else think that some of the fantastical hot wheels vehicles could make great transformers?

2. Steevy Maximus

Steevy Maximus Old School Snarkster

News Credits:
    Keep in mind Hot Wheels are produced by Mattel, and they OWN their original Hot Wheels designs. Transformers are produced by Hasbro and we'll have world peace before those two ever work together on a mass market product line.

I'm just saying this because your post's wording seems to indicate both properties are produced by the same company, and they aren't.

That said, I really don't follow Hot Wheels well enough to think of any, most of my Hot Wheels purchases are the movie vehicles, like the Batmobiles and Deloreans.

3. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    I had these Hot Wheels as a kid that were roadsters with dragon bodies, one was orange and the other green. At least... I think they were Hot Wheels. The robot designs could be pretty cool, maybe the robot could wear the dragon parts like a pelt or something.

4. HeroicC300

News Credits:
    Yeah, should have made that clear.

That wasn't what I had in mind. I didn't think the beast machines would make good transformers, I was actually thinking of the vehicles from World Race and AcceleRacers when I made this thread. I'd have to look at some of the Animalistic designs to see if they'd make good transformers.

5. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Jumpin' Jellyfish! Super Mod

News Credits:
    Well, it might not be futuristic or "Cybertronian" enough, but I saw the topic and the dragon/lizard car I had as a kid was the first that came to mind. XD

[​IMG]

I tried googling the car I used to have but couldn't find anything, so I did this quick little sketch. I'm working off of a 20+ year memory of an old toy and I suck at drawing giant robits, so forgive the shoddiness.

Attached Files:

6. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Now make it a cute girl.

7. HeroicC300

News Credits:
    Haha that is his modus operandi.

Wow, started a thread and got a free Shibamura Prime sketch. Pretty good sketch actually. I think I have one of that type somewhere, as well as the weird piranha/alligator thing they did in the 90s.