Transformers: Dimensions Come Together

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Maroyasha, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Maroyasha

Maroyasha IOU A Title

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Okay, so this is a story im working on. I'm really just copying and pasting from the actual document im still writing. It's a very interesting story. Here is chapter 1.

Chapter 1​

-Somewhere On Cybertron…
    “All Decepticons on the ground!!!” Megatron jumped down and so did his troops. A giant laser went by. “Anybody hurt?!” “Commander, Astrotrain was buried under a building.” “Go dig him out Scrapper. We’re gonna need him if we’re gonna escape.” “Yes, sir!!” Scrapper went running off. Then there was an explosion. “WHOO!!” “It’s Omega Doom!!!” Megatron turned. He saw towering Autobot coming towards him and his troops.
    Megatron started running with his troops. “Decepticons, transform and get out of here!!” All of the Decepticons transformed and retreated.
    -On The Other Side Of The Battle Field…
    “My liege.” “What Wheeljack?!” “Shall I send Scrounges after them?” “Let them live. For now. Once our weapon is complete they won’t stand a chance.” “Yes, my lord.” Wheeljack walked away. Optimus Prime was standing there. His insignia was purple. So were the other Autobots. These were no normal Autobots. They were the Shattered Glass Autobots. They were evil. Not like the ones that we know in our dimension. We know the good Autobots.
    In the Shattered Glass universe everything is opposite. Which could mean great destruction if the two dimensions were to meet.
    -At The Shattered Glass Decepticons Base…
    Cyclonus walked in to the command room. “Megatron, no Scrounges followed us.” “Thanks for the report Cyclonus. Go to Scrapper and get yourself fixed up.” “Yes sir!!” Cyclonus ran out of the room. Then Soundwave walked in. “You needed to see me Megatron?” “Yes, can you please send Ravage and Laserbeak to see what Wheeljack is making for the Autobots?” “On it.”
    Megatron walked over to a console. He hit a button and Blitzwing’s face showed up on a screen. “Yes, commander?” “Blitzwing, how is your mission going?” “Alright. Wait, I take that back!!” “What’s happening?!” “Fortress Maximus is here. And he’s sending out Scrounges.” “Blitzwing, get your team out of there!!” “We’re a bit trapped.” Then a bunch of lasers went across the screen. “Reflector, blind them!!” “Alright!!”
    Reflector ran behind Blitzwing on the screen. “Commander, we need back up.” “I’ll lead a team. We’ll be there soon.” “Alright. Hurry uUUGGGH!!” Blitzwing got shot and the screen went black. “NO!”
    -At Blitzwing’s Position…
    “Breakdown, get to the anti-air cannons. Sky Lynx is coming in!!” “On it Blitzwing." Breakdown ran for a cannon on top of a hill. He started climbing up the side of the hill. It was straight up. Then a giant laser went right above Breakdown. Breakdown looked down. “Omega Doom!!” Then Omega Doom shot at Breakdown again. Breakdown got hit and went falling. “AAAHHH!!!” Slugslinger caught him and the two of them flew to the top of the hill. “Breakdown, take out Sky Lynx, he’s almost here.” “I’m on it.” Breakdown jumped into the seat of the cannon and started shooting at Sky Lynx.
    Sky Lynx had troops with him. They shot back.
    -Inside Sky Lynx…
    “Warpath, shoot that cannon!!” “Why don’t you Drift?!!” “I don’t have a gun!!” “Too bad then. See ya!!” “Huh?” Warpath grabbed Drift and threw him out of Sky Lynx.”AAAHH!! You’ll pay for this!!!” Drift was shot and he fell to the ground even faster. “Goldbug, take out the cannon!!!” “Fine!!” Goldbug went to the open door and kneeled down. He used his arm blaster and turned it up to higher power. He shot and the lasers went straight for the cannon.
    They went into the cannon and it exploded. Shrapnel was thrown everywhere. “Everybody down!!!” All the Autobots jumped down, but Goldbug didn’t get down in time. He got hit in the chest and flew out of Skylynx. He held onto Sky Lynx’s wing. “Brawn!!” “What!!!” “Throw me the rope!!!” “I am not going down with you!!” “Hey!! Just throw me the rope!!” “Fine!! Here!!” Brawn threw a coiled rope to Goldbug.
    Goldbug caught it and tied it around his waist. Then he tied it to a pole that was used for holding onto. “I see our contact! I’m going to get him!!” “Okay!!” Goldbug jumped off the wing and went towards the ground. Goldbug was coming up on the ground. “Mini-Spy!!!” A red Mini-Spy turned around. “Goldbug!!!” “Hold on!!” Goldbug grabbed Mini-Spy and the two of them went flying into the air.
    “WWOOHH!!!” They came back up on the wing. They landed on it and got into Sky Lynx. “Good, you got him.” “Yah I did.” Mini-Spy leaned up against the wall. “Mini-Spy, what info do you have?” “The Decepticons are preparing to retreat on Nemesis to the other side of the asteroid field and beyond.” “Where are they going after they get by the asteroid field?” “No idea. In my recording they never said.” “AAHH!!” Warpath hit the wall.
    “Optimus, will have my head.” Warpath smiled. “But, maybe he’ll take yours!!” He lunged at Mini-Spy. Goldbug grabbed Warpath. “Stop!!! We need him.” “Why?” “He has more info.” “Ya, I do.” “Alright. Tell us.” Warpath stepped back. “Apparently, the Nemesis is damaged from the battle at their central city. They are still taking the ship though.” “Okay. Sky Lynx, report to all the troops to retreat back to base.” “I’m on it.”
    -Two Days Later At The Nemesis…
    “All Decepticons inside!!” Megatron and Starscream were standing at the entrance keeping track of who was coming. They weren’t leaving anybody on the planet. “That should be the last of them. Wait no. We still need to wait for Scrapper and Mixmaster. They’re gathering the medical supplies.” “Okay. Go prepare everything. I’ll wait for them.” “Okay.” Starscream got onto the ship.
    -Two Minutes Later…
    A laser blast hit Nemesis. Megatron looked to see Scrapper and Mixmaster running for him. They were also being shot at. “Hurry!!!” Megatron started shooting back. Scrapper got onto the shuttle. Then Mixmaster jumped in. “Take off!!!” “But you’ll be trapped!!” “I’ll be fine. I’ll fly.” Scrapper nodded. Nemesis started up and went flying off. Megatron transformed and flew towards the door. He got there and transformed again. He landed inside.
    Megatron went into the bridge. “How are we doing?” “Good so far.” Then the ship was shot. The entire thing shook. “What’s going on?” “Megatron!” “Ya Sideswipe?” “The Autobots are following us!!” “Oh no. Try and lose them. Don’t fight back unless necessary.” Then the ship shook again.
    -In The Ark’s Bridge…
    “Shoot them out of the sky!!” Wheeljack came running in. “Optimus!!” “What?” “My new weapon is ready.” “Okay. Put in the info and fire away.” “Yes my lord.” Wheeljack got into a seat and put in a data card. “Info uploaded. Preparing to fire.” Wheeljack pulled the trigger and a black beam went towards Nemesis. It hit an engine and black started to engulf the ship. “It’s working!!” Then it flashed and Nemesis disappeared.
    “A black hole formed where the ship was!! We’re being sucked in!!” The Ark got sucked into the black hole and the black hole shut.
    A bit wordy but i couldnt find any place to split.:dunce  next chapter will be soon. see ya. oh ya. please leave comments

2. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Just chillin'

looks good :thumb  never read shattered glass before but it still sounds cool nonetheless, especially since you're mixing it with other continuities. please continue :popcorn  !!!

3. ARCTrooperAlpha

ARCTrooperAlpha Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    not bad, but please. Space your sentences out !!!!! It's hard to read without wandering off every other sentence

4. Maroyasha

Maroyasha IOU A Title

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    this is just a little thing because the chapter would gon on forever if i put the other part with it. so here it is.

Chapter 1.5​
    -In Our Dimension…
    The Autobots were all sitting outside their ark. Then a black portal opened. There was smoke coming through it. Then a ship came out and crashed. “What was that?” “Can it be?” “What Wheeljack?” “Multi dimensional portal.” “Is that possible?” “Yes, I made one of those. I destroyed half my lab though. But I got something back.” “Wait. Those are Decepticons!!” The Nemesis landed and the Decepticons got out.
    “They all look different though.” They turned and saw the Autobots. They all dropped to their knees. “We surrender!!” “They’ve never given up that easy.” “Optimus, that’s because they’re from a different dimension.” “Is that possible?” “Look at them. They have the Decepticons insignia, but the color is the same as ours.” “You’re right. Decepticons, are you good?” “We are. Why?” “You are in a dimension where the Autobots are good and the Decepticons are bad. Don’t be alarmed we want to help you.”
    “Okay.” Megatron got up and so did the other Decepticons. “Why is the portal still opened Wheeljack?” “There must be something else coming through.” Then the other Ark came through. “Those must be the evil Autobots. Autobots, destroy them!! Never thought I would say that.” All the good Autobots and Decepticons shot at them.
    The Ark turned around and went towards the regular dimension Decepticons. “You guys can stay with us.” “Thank you.”
    -Over the next few days the Shattered Glass Decepticons explained their dimension and what it was like. Together they worked together to repair the Nemesis…
    Wheeljack walked up to Teletraan 1. Soundwave came over. “What are you doing?” “Checking to see if there is any Decepticons/ S.G. Autobot activity.” “Is there any?” “No I don’t see any.” Then the Ark shook. Wheeljack fell backwards. “The Decepticons and S.G. Autobots are attacking us directly!!” Then the roof of the Ark was shot. Lasers were coming through it and all of the transformers inside were getting under something.
    “S.G. Decepticons, move out!!!” All the S.G. Decepticons went running for the exit. The Autobots followed. Bluestreak went driving for a special room. He got in there and hit a button. A bunch of screens lit up and there were buttons, joysticks, remote controls, and many other things. “All Autobots and S.G. Decepticons, stand down. Megatron wants to battle in the virtual world.”
    Bluestreak pressed a button. “Already set up Prime.”
    what ya gusy think. leaves you guessing as to what the virtual world is. if you ever read the origina comics then you would know what I'm getting at here. continue to leave comments and maybe a request becasue I'm not that far into the story. I'll try and see if I can get the pictures up of all the characters that I want to ahve int he story. see ya.

5. Maroyasha

Maroyasha IOU A Title

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    i'll fix the problem with the sentences.

6. Maroyasha

Maroyasha IOU A Title

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    in made th font bigger. maybe that will help

7. Maroyasha

Maroyasha IOU A Title

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    i was bored. and just thought a thrid update in one day would be crazy. but eh. here is chapter 2.

Chapter 2​

-Five Minutes Later In A Giant Room…
    “Megatron and S.G. Optimus Prime will each choose four people to be on their team. Same goes for Optimus Prime and S.G. Megatron. If any of the troops you choose has cassettes, the cassettes do not count, but they can be used. Also if they have others with them such as Scamper w/ Metroplex. They do not count either, but can be used.” Ratchet was explaining everything. The teams gathered.
    Megatron had Soundwave, Trypticon, Astrotrain, and Sunstorm. S.G. Optimus Prime had Blaster, Warpath, a Scrounge, and Elita-One. Optimus Prime had Blaster, Metroplex, Roadbuster, and Ironhide. S.G. Megatron had Soundwave, Blitzwing, Scrapper, and Astrotrain. Ratchet walked around with these visors things and wires. “Attach the end of these wires to the visor and then use the suction cups to put them onto your limbs and anywhere else that really involves movement.
    All of the competitors did what Ratchet said. “Now, good on the right. Bad on the left.” The teams went to their spots. “When we get out of the room, we will start up the virtual battlefield. When you’re killed in the game your visor will automatically shut down and you will leave the room.” The transformers not competing left the room. They went into separate rooms. Good and bad. Ratchet pressed a button and everything was activated. They also the battlefield on the window. They could see everything that was going on.
    -On The Good Guys Side…
    “Okay, Megatron, you take your team to the left. Me and my team will go to the right. Now let’s move.” The two teams split up and went in their own direction.
    -In A Wooded Area…
    “Okay, S.G. Decepticons, we have to find our way out of this forest.” Megatron was leaning against a tree. Everything felt real. “Soundwave, can you send out Laserbeak and Buzzsaw to scout out a route.” “I’m on it commander.” Soundwave ejected the two birds and they took off into the forest. Then they heard something rolling towards them. “It’s the Scrounge they choose to have on their team.” The Scrounge transformed. “Only one.” Then it started to blur. “What?’ It multiplied to 10 scrounges.
    “Is that possible?” The Scrounges fired missiles at them. Soundwave got hit and flew into a tree. The tree went falling in the direction it came from. Soundwave would be crushed. “Hold on!!” Scrapper took out a rope and threw it. It landed in Soundwave’s open hand. Then Scrapped pressed a button and the edge of the rope turned into a hook. It hooked onto Soundwave’s hand. Scrapper pulled on the rope and Sound wave moved out of the way of the tree.
    The tree hit the ground and smoke went up into the air. Dirt was thrown everywhere. The Decepticons ran away from the smoke. Most of the Scrounges were crushed.
    Across The Battlefield…
    The Decepticons were walking around. Trypticon was leading. “The fire maze is up ahead lord Megatron.” The fire went all the way to the air. “We can’t avoid it.” “I see that Sunstorm!!”Trypticon, you have to stay here. You’re too big to fit through the maze.” “Okay.” “Decepticons, let’s move.” Megatron walked into the maze. Sunstorm, Astrotrain, and Soundwave followed him.
    They were going through the maze. “Soundwave, eject Ravage, Howlback, Laserbeak, and Slugfest to find a route out of here.” “Yes, sir.” Soundwave ejected the cassettes Megatron ordered. Then there was an explosion and stone pillars came falling into the path. Sunstorm was crushed. He was trying to get them off. “Somebody help!!” “Sorry, but that’s your problem.” Astrotrain walked over the pillars and Sunstorm was even more crushed.
    Megatron walked over too. Sunstorm was greatly damaged. He was leaking oil. “Soundwave, help me.” Soundwave nodded. He ejected Beastbox and Squawktalk. They combined and grabbed onto the pillars. Squawkbox was straining to lift it up. Then Soundwave ejected Rumble, Frenzy, and Enemy. They started to help lift it too. They finally got it up. Sunstorm crawled out.
    All the cassettes went back to Soundwave. Soundwave helped Sunstorm up. The two of them slowly walked over the pillars. They got to the other side and Soundwave leaned Sunstorm up against the pillars. Then Soundwave ejected Glit. The two of them started to fix up Sunstorm. “Please hurry up.” “Almost done Sunstorm.” Soundwave closed up a leak and helped Sunstorm up. They turned a corner and saw Megatron, Astrotrain, Laserbeak, Ravage, Howlback, and Slugfest lying there on the ground.
    “What happened?” Megatron turned over onto his stomach. He reached up, shaking. “The Autobots, they’re near.” Megatron’s head and arm hit the ground. “They’re all still functioning. They are just in stasis lock right now.” “Okay then. I suggest we go back.” “I agree Sunstorm. Let’s move.” Before they left Soundwave brought back all his cassettes that were on the ground. Him and Sunstorm started walking back. Then there was another explosion.
    “A pillar is about to fall on the one that we went over before. We have to move.” Soundwave and Sunstorm started running. They were right in front of the first pillar when Sunstorm fell to the ground. “My legs just gave out. I think a servo is broken.” “Hold on.” Soundwave grabbed Sunstorm by the arms and pulled. He started to pull Sunstorm over the pillar. The second pillar was about to land on them. Soundwave started pulling Sunstorm faster.

8. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Just chillin'

wanna see what happens to Sunstorm !!! :popcorn  please continue !!!

9. Maroyasha

Maroyasha IOU A Title

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    new update coming soon