transformers destruction 3

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Mike, Apr 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mike

Mike Banned

Ebay:
  2. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    i think mike must be going thru some transformers mid life crisis or summat.

3. Atomsplitter

Atomsplitter Needs a new title.

Howcome this one is in TFGD and not the toyark?

Burnt mirage made a cameo, and holy shit, that stomp destroyed Trypticon.

4. KA

KA Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    maybe he thinks itll get different kinda response here.

5. jedi prime1

jedi prime1 Well-Known Member

flame left on youtube!

6. Mike

Mike Banned

Ebay:
    I posted the first one I made here, but it got deleted cuz I didn't watch my toungue (my bad), then I posted the second thread in the wrong forum so just left it there and decided to post this one back here

7. Sledgehammer

Sledgehammer Ancient and knackered

o_O 

Why?

Yeah, fair enough - it's your stuff, do what you want with it - but I just don't get it. Are you bored, or just have money to burn, or are you doing it to piss off collectors?

Just asking.

8. Omega Supreme-1

Omega Supreme-1 Autobot Sentinel

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Such a waste of money, but you know you are technically helping Hasbro and Transformers fans by paying for said items. Unless of course those items were stolen, which I highly doubt since you seem to get your thrills from getting a thrill of people on the internet. I'm not going to lose any sleep over this whole thing, and I doubt anyone else will. You just made G1 Trypticon that much rarer by destroying one, so thanks for making a product worth even more on the second hand market. You think it's "cool" to break toys because you're being "mature" in breaking kids toys which some people get attached to. In the end, it's just a sign of your immaturity that you need to break something to feel better about yourself. Though like I said, do what you want it's really not going to hurt anything. Go blow your money on a G1 Fortress Maximus and break that for all I care. You really are not hurting anyone, and I doubt anyone is that amused by your childlike actions. If I want to see toys being broken, i'll go home and see who the victims were of my 8 yr old brother's boredom or attempt to play with the figures.

The bottom line is, I'm not going to tell you what you can do with your money. If you want to waste it fine with me, you are stimulated the economy and giving Hasbro more money so they can make more fine products which i'll enjoy. Though, it seems that you are entirely selfish in your actions since you could be doing something that actually makes a difference with your money. There are so many poor kids, and poor families that cannot afford an extra 10 dollars to give their child a new toy. You could donate them for a good cause, instead of smashing them, burning them, breaking them, and desicrating what a toy really is "bringing simple pleasure and to spark the imagination of the user". Once you get to the point you can't enjoy a toy for what it's intended to be, then why even bother to buy more?

I play with my Transformers, display them, and try to take care of them the best I can. They bring me a lot of joy, because I can do imaginative things with them. Also there is a lot of stress relief that comes with doing something with my hands that the transformation part of Transformers brings. If you can't get that kind of joy, or find fun in these things then please give them to someone that could. Think beyond yourself please, be charitable, be kind, and think of the smiles you could bring to the face of a disadvantaged child. There are so many better uses your "destruction victims" end up being used for.

There is also always the options of selling them, and making back some of the money you invested originally in your collection. Though, it seems like you get a kick out of a "Haha, I'm going to break them so no one else can have them", which is really really immature on your part. In the end, you are wasting time, power, fuel, and energy in doing such deconstructive things. I have to say it's quite puzzling why you are even on a forum like this if you don't enjoy the hobby. After all, it was the common interest in a toyline that brought us together instead you are taking out your anger on said line. To me indirectly it says, "I don't care about you guys or these figures, despite the fact that I gloat about my 150+ collection, I just want to have the fun of hearing your responses as you squirm."

You'll get no squirming out of me, young man, instead you get a shake of my finger and truthyness.

9. Atomsplitter

Atomsplitter Needs a new title.

And a wall of text.

The videos already down?

10. Triformis

Triformis Insecticon Fanatic TFW2005 Supporter

Down already?!? Why would it be down? I rarely venture onto timesucker-tube, so I have no clue as to why it might have been yanked.

11. Mike

Mike Banned

Ebay:
    should be working, the other one stopped working too for some reason, but then came back

12. Dirge121

Dirge121 I'll be your end of days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    The only one I cringed on was Trypticon.......

I laughed at whoever it was that got hit with the baseball bat (Skyblast?)
    Oh yeah, and the Thundercracker BBQ, c'mon, its not like he's in high demand.

EDIT: Also, I watched #2, that poor Trypticon, in working condition too!
    Watching #1 now.

13. Kickback

Kickback @GeekWithChris Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    I wanted to do this with things like my old sink that I broke a long time ago. Jux and I were going to film me throwing it out a window and see if we can get some sort of funding and turn it in to a TV show.

We blew all that time and money on beer.

14. Mike

Mike Banned

Ebay:
    "Also, I watched #2, that poor Trypticon, in working condition too!"

just a FYI, the electronics still work at this very moment for anyone who wants them, I made sure to salvage those, as they were the only thing good about that toy, everything else was done in and was garbage can fodder anyways

15. Quantum_Penguin

Quantum_Penguin Well-Known Member

You should do it.

Film yourselves destroying various debris you have lying around in creative ways and pitch it to a network as a cheap, low risk "reality" show, like Blind Date or Video eXtreme (or what ever that's called).

I'd be far more interested in watching real people destroying their trash rather than watching a date go bad with stupid potty humor superimposed or traumatic injury mercilessly replayed in slow motion.

If it took off, you could buy all the beer you wanted. :p 

16. Backscatter

Backscatter Autobot Brainmaster TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    No cringe here. Fans or those that are less than fans can destroy all the Transformers they want. It makes the surviving copies more valuable. Still, it's funny that some decide to put stuff like this on Youtube. It's like watching someone really burn money.

17. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    he said the only thing good about the trypticon was that it's electronics still work, so I don't see any harm in destroying the thing.

18. Transbot90210

Transbot90210 Banned

News Credits:
    Bottom line. Mike looks young enough to have just discovered girls. What he needs to discover is that he could sell these things for profit. Mommy and Daddy can;t give you money forver.

19. Ziero

Ziero TFW2005 Supporter

"Oh noes, he broke a toy! Insult him, insult him!"

And you people wonder why he does it.

20. Dirge121

Dirge121 I'll be your end of days

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    I know, but Trypticon being my #1 grail, its a cringe moment for me to see it kicked across a garden, though part of me chuckled, especially in #3 when he got hit with the Fire Extinguisher.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.