Transformers designs

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by OP84, Dec 7, 2011.

1. OP84

OP84 Well-Known Member

DeviantArt deviant Black-Dragon85 recently uploaded his designs for Optimus and Megatron and I had hoped of sharing his artwork with you. He told me that these were intended to be a merging of G1 and "Bayformers" aesthetics. I thought they would be great designs for a reboot don't you think? (Note: I was informed that Optimus was designed to be able to use either the flat-nose or long-nose truck forms and that Megatron was supposed to be a Cybertronian tank, but he hasn't revealed what it will look like yet)

[​IMG]

2. OP84

OP84 Well-Known Member

Why do you say that?

3. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    His final design for Optimus is (and has been) up on DeviantArt already. It's actually pretty awesome. I still love me the Bayformers Optimus design, but this would take a close third, beaten only by Prime's design. :D 

EDIT: And upon 24 seconds of research, his final Megatron design is pretty cool too.

4. Stepper

Stepper Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Wow,if the Cybertronian tank design is to appear in TF4 for Megatron,that will be whole lot of refreshing

5. Aernaroth

Aernaroth <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and Veteran

News Credits:
    Looks more like a merging of WFC and Prime aesthetics with Bay than G1, to me.