Transformers: Decepticons Reign Part 1

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by Funnymerc, May 9, 2011.

1. Funnymerc

Funnymerc Well-Known Member

The Decepticons have conquered Earth, the surviving Autobots have gone into hiding and the human race are stuck in the middle, if they hand over the Autobots then there will be no one to protect them however if they dont, every day human beings around the world will die.
    This four part series will see three different episodes combine at the finale where the finale battle will take place. Thanks for reading.

In space the Nemesis had been revived and Megatron strolled the command deck impatiently waiting for Soundwave to finish his search for Optimus Prime and the rest of the Autobot resistence.
    Finally Soundwave communicated with his leader, "Four Autobots in hiding in the area called Chicago."
    "Good," rasped Megatron, "send out a team of Decepticons and blow them apart!"
    Soundwave nodded, he communicated with the Earth-bound decepticon group known as the Stunticons to seek out and destroy the Autobots in Chicago. Happily the Stunticons went about to complete this mission.

Ultra Magnus, Freeway, Searchlight and Rollbar kept in the alleys and stayed as quiet as possible. If they were found then they would surely be defeated as they didnt have enough power to fend for themselves anymore and it didnt help that the human race were looking for them also. Suddenly Magnus detected what he feared most, deceptiocons were on their tail.
    Radioing in, Magnus said, "Alert Decepticons in the vacinity. Time to move."
    Freeway, Rollbar and Searchlight raced down the speedway hoping to keep a distance from the Stunticons, however it wasnt soon until a missile roared down past them causing an explosion that rocked Searchlight into a market stand. Motormaster transformed over him raising an arm that revealed a scary looking gun. "Be afraid, be very afraid." He rasped and fired wishing that the puny Autobot would have made it a challenge when being killed.

Magnus transformed skidding and fired back at Drag Strip who was coming straight for him at his highest speed. The two Transformers collided as the other Stunticons roared past targeting Freeway and Rollbar like bloodthirsty predators who hadnt eaten in countless days, Dead End locked onto Rollbar almost smashing into a bus and then his bonnet transformed into one giant gun. BANG! The Stunticon fired, the blast caught the fleeing Autobot and flipped him upwards. Rollbar knew the only chance was to fight so he transformed and opened fire.
    Dead End swerved around the gunfire transforming himself before rugby tackling the brave Autobot to the ground.

That left Freeway and Wildrider, the Stunticon smashed and bashed his way through traffic showing no sign of careful driving, if something got inbetween him and his prey then they were as good as dead. Unexpectadly Freeway skidded around heading into a bendy alley that was cramped with garbage bins and cats (who hurried out of the way).

Magnus was running out of energy and dozens of dents and gunshot wounds were covering him like a plague, Drag Strip smacked him up against a building firing around where the public were. Ultra Magnus wasn't giving in though, he smacked his foot into the Stunticon causing him to flinch and let go. Three shots to the head were enough to bring down Drag Strip and with him out of the way, the heroic Autobot could concentrate on saving his friends.
    Transforming, he roared down the roads looking for his fellow Autobot friends but found only their unmoving bodies. He expected the Stunticons to appear behind him and they did like stealthy predators hunting a dangerous animal. Motormaster and Dead End transformed ready for battle.
    Magnus did so also flexing his arms, if he was going to die then he would do so with honour and putting up a good fight. "Consistency my friends, is victory."
    "And that is why," Motormaster retorted, "we have conquered the planet!"
    "And also why we will take it back, and be rid of you for good!" Magnus snapped.

Freeway had had enough, he reversed back into the pursuing Stunticon with an almight blow.Wildrider cursed in Cybertronian and transformed grabbing Freeway by the back and slamming him into a wall. Freeway switched to robot mode releasing a hail of bullets into the Stunticons chest, Wildrider roared furiously falling backwards but not giving up. The two robots brutally punched and shot each other and finally they burst into flames, Wildrider was the first to fall. He gasped and choked and raised a shaky arm before blasting Freeway to pieces. Finally Wildrider collapsed with his spark obliterated.
    Magnus however was having better luck, Motormaster has been blasted right through the head brutally and was now staggering for cover and Dead End was being ripped apart by the rage-driven Autobot who was not just frightening the Stunticons but also the general public. When Dead End was nothing but scrapheat, Magnus discovered Motormaster was gone.
    "Is anyone hurt?" Magnus asked to the public, "Is everyone okay?"
    No one answered and there he realised that his anger had terrified everyone into thinking he was the bad guy. The Autobots were now enemies of the human race, or so the humans had been forced to believe. Life sucked for the Autobots and right now this war didnt look like ending well for the universe.

In space aboard the Nemesis Megatron was surprisingly joyfully at hearing how well the mission to Chicago went, but then Soundwave had not yet told him that all the Stunticons other then Motormaster had been destroyed. That was Starskreams job, slowly and cautiously the second in command hissed, "Lord Megatron, I bring you news of the mission on Chicago."
    "Soundwave has already told me!"
    "Has he told you of how only Motormaster escape with his allspark intact?" Starskream asked and Megatron froze and slowly and coldly turned to Soundwave who was scanning for any suspicous activity.
    "Is this true Soundwave?" Megatron snapped his mood changing automatically, "Why did you keep this from me?"
    The intelligence officer turned to his master and replied, "I felt that the Stunticons were only pawns, it was not worth telling you of their demise."
    Megatron cursed in Cybertronian and turned away, "I need to know everything, do you understand!"
    Soundwave and Starscream nodded and turned away glaring at each other hatefully. This war was getting on their nerves, as soon as they didnt have to work with one another anymore they would tear the other apart and Megatron!

2. Dinobot747

Dinobot747 Chopperface

News Credits:
    Sounds good so far:thumbs2: 

3. Funnymerc

Funnymerc Well-Known Member

thank you, its my first time and I hope I just didnt make this series bigger then I could handle