2D Artwork: Transformers Death Note and A Question

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Art' started by Destron23, May 2, 2011.

1. Destron23

Destron23 Vehicon

[​IMG]

This has been in my head for a while but i finally have decided to apply the idea. Transformers' Kciker IS Death Notes's Light Yagami in more ways than one! Both are very similar in design and both are voiced by Brad Swaile. So I guess this means Kicker is now going on a murderous killing spree! :)  It is mainly a parody of this pic here: ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

And remember... YouTube - Death Note: Kira's Laugh in English Dub (EPISODE 37) HIGH QUALITY! to picture that in your heads as Kicker!

Now would Kicker kill off Decepticons or would he become consumed with power and eventually kill the Autobots?

ALSO, A QUESTION:

It will be my 100th deviation on my deviart account ( Destron23 on deviantART ) on my next upload and I've decided to make another TFA pic. So I was wondering, what would you like to see? I want it to be big enough, like on the scale of this pic Destron23's deviantART Gallery but I'm not quite sure what to do. Keep in mind that I could produce something a lot faster if the design already exists like in the case of the previous. pic. I'm open to your suggestions on what I should do.

I did however have the idea of doing something with Scrounge and Straxus, but tfwiki doesn't have enough visual reference for the marvel comic involving both. Just an idea though.

Attached Files:

2. G60Force

G60Force World Smallest Mini-Con

Ebay:
    OOOOOOOOO WWWWWWWWWWW I love Desunoto.....!!!!!!!!!

3. Destron23

Destron23 Vehicon

LOL Me too! It had a pretty awesome story.

4. TedimusPrime

TedimusPrime Well-Known Member

Kicker would kill everyone cuz he's angsty

5. Destron23

Destron23 Vehicon

LOL Probably should have anticipated a comment like that but it's totally true.

6. Archangel_B4U

Archangel_B4U Well-Known Member

well how bout that learn somthing new every day lol sweet work got the pose dead on hhhhmhmmmm crossover anyone?

7. MrSoundmeister

MrSoundmeister Bang,Bang Boom!

All we need is a L.

8. Destron23

Destron23 Vehicon

Thanks! I think it would certainly be one of the more interesting crossovers Transformers have had if it existed.

Maybe TF Prime Jack? :)