Transformers: DBA Forever

Discussion in 'Transformers Fan Fiction' started by deltaprime, May 31, 2010.

1. Young Optimus14

Young Optimus14 MTMTE Theorist

It has extra bacon on it. Trust me, I know whih is better for guns.

2. jetfire4321

jetfire4321 Banned

hm...... the BLT sandwich looks like it needs italian sauce

3. cybertron2006

cybertron2006 Fly By Clockwork Pictures

TRAiTER!!! KILL 'IM!!

4. Crazymadman

Crazymadman Dewbot leader

Chapter 12

"Yes! The bomb is deactivated! Dirgegun, let's get out of here!"

"Not this time Sunstorm."

The DBA operatives all pointed their weapons at the Cons'. Sunstorm and Dirgegun are clearly not getting away this time.

"What should we do with them?" Auto asked Sage and CMM.

"We shall put them in our jail." Sage answered.

I then said to Sage:

"We have a jail?"

"Tyler, stop narrating! Now it's my turn to narrate!" Screamed CMM.

"Darn! But I guess I'll let you do that..."

Alright, so Tyler walked up and asked him that question...

"Um, okay... Sage, we have a jail?"

"We do now! CMM's room will now be the jail room." Sage repli-Hey wait a minute!

"And just where will my new room be?!?!"

"Why can't you just go sleep at your house instead of the base?"

"Because my bed at the base is a water bed!"

"Ugh... Alright, YO14, could you build a new-"

"Don't worry, I'm on it."

"So... are you guys alright?" Elita-1 Asked.

"Yeah Elita-1. You don't need to send any help, but thank you. I'll need to call you tomorrow about something important, though."

"I'm happy that you are all okay. What's the important thing you need to talk to me about, Tyler?"

"I need to talk to you about Victor Darth. I'll need your help to defeat him."

"Alright Delta, I'll talk to you tomorrow."

5. deltaprime

deltaprime The Christian Transfan

News Credits:
    Nice update dude! Just a reminder though, I want you guys to stay away from the Delta Force aspect of this story. That team is on "new" Cybertron, trying to get everything back up in running order. Delta is currently offline,
    and I'm probably gonna write him out of the story by sending him to Cybertron.

6. Crazymadman

Alright, will do.

7. cybertron2006

We needs moar bacon.

8. Young Optimus14

We needs moar updates.

9. deltaprime

News Credits:
    They will come, YO14. They shall come TOMORROW! :bay 

10. deltaprime

News Credits:
    Big update to compensate for the fact that I haven't in a long time. Enjoy.

Chapter 13​

"So, what is it?"

Elita 1 spoke to me from her station on New Cybertron. It wasn't too long ago that we first made contact with the surviving Autobots, and they were thrilled to discover that Delta and I were alive after the incident with Unicron. Over the previous weeks, Delta and I had been speaking with Elita 1 about getting us up there to New Cybertron, but it was almost impossible as we all lacked the proper resources.

"Well, Victor seems to have come out of nowhere. I don't know why he's attacking us, but he has the Rainmakers on his side. We currently have two of them incapacitated, but Acid Storm is still out there. It worries me."

"Those are definately grounds for concern. I take it one of those 'cons attacked Delta, and that's why he's offline like this now?"

"Yeah, and--"

"Tyler, come in here. Now!" boomed Sage's voice.

"Oops, gotta go."

When I entered the room the rest of the operatives were in there, I was informed that we would need a crane or something to lift up the two fallen Decepticons and transport them to our research facility. It would not be an easy task.

"I don't see why we can't just take'em apart here and let me transport them piece by piece," ROTF Sideswipe said impatiently.

The truth was, we were all exhausted from the battle and were in desperate need of rest. Poor Auto crashed because of all the Dew she drank.

Meanwhile, at Victor's base:

"Joey, get me an ice pack. Now!"

Victor had mixed feelings about the results of his ambush. On one hand, he had trashed the DBA headquarters and almost killed Delta. On the other hand, he had lost two of his new soldiers. He looked around for Joey with his ice pack, and grew impatient. As he looked down, he saw that he was bleeding extensively from his chest.

"Bring me some bandages too, while you're at it!"

Then, as he checked to make sure no one was around, Victor removed his helmet. Covering half his face, he yelled once more, making sure that his assistant would here him.

"Yeah yeah, I heard you. Dang, you got banged up, didn't you? Hey, what's the matter with your face? Why are you covering it up?"

Joey tried to remove Victor's hand from his face, but he turned away angrily, snatching the ice pack and bandages out of Joey's hands at the same time.

"Never you mind about my face, Mr. Slick. It's my body that's in need of healing. I'm not sure how the DBA was able to do this much damage, but they were, and now I am in need of medical help. Oh, and get me a sandwich."

The man left Victor to prepare a sandwich for him, making sure it had a generous helping of saliva on it. He really should've expected that Victor would make him eat it though.....

"That's what you get for trying to pull a fast one on me. Now I need you to run some diagnostic checks on Acid Storm, making sure he's in working order. I'll be in my quarters listening to my music."

"Pfft," Joey muttered to himself. "I have to do all the work, and he sits in his chair listening for freaking opera music! Well, my time will come, at least."

Meanwhile, back at the DBA Headquarters:

"So, Mike, am I gonna be able to...you know..."

"Yes YO14, you can use parts from these two for your weapons. You should probably get to working on that drill though. Prime13 is growing impatient."

"Oh yeah, I guess so. Oh good, the crane's here."

RIDUltraMagnus drove the crane to the two broken Rainmakers and carefully he lifted them up to the adjacent dump truck, driven by Jetfire4321. After about 9 hours' worth of work, the headquarters was looking decent and fixed up once again. Delta came back online a short time afterwards, apologizing that he wasn't able to help out earlier. Everyone was to tired to care though. For now, they had rest time. Tomorrow, they would prepare a counterstrike. Victor was going down.

11. Young Optimus14

Yay! I get new parts and Prime13 gets a drill.

12. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

Interesting...

13. Crazymadman

:popcorn 

14. deltaprime

News Credits:
    Okay guys, I have two things to say here. The first one is that Crazymadman is up next to update today, followed by me once he's done. The second thing is kind of big news. Wich summer sort of starting to wind down, I've decided to speed up the story a bit. I will update on Mondays now as well as Wednesdays and Fridays. Guess writers are allowed to do updates Tuesday, Thursday, and the weekend days. this story has potential guys, and I wanna make it go as far as it can before school starts!

15. deltaprime

News Credits:
    Me want write, so me write. DEAL WITH IT. Besides, it's mostly just filler/backstory. :dunce 

Chapter 14​

"I'll admit, I'm getting sort of tired of all this chaos, Tyler."

Poor Swiftcat was exhausted from all the action that had been going on lately. She just wasn't used to it, but the fact was that everyone in the group needed rest. Everyone had been working tirelessly to launch a revenge attack on Victor and Acid Storm. Luckily though, the tables were turned in their favor. Delta was back online, but Dirgegun and Sunstorm were both down for the count.

"I know you're tired Swifty, but the sooner we finish this guy off, the sooner we can rest up and then have a little fun, okay?" I answered.

"Yeah, quit complainin! You're just lucky you weren't here when those mutant hedgehogs came to our dimension!" Sage said from across the room. "What were their names again Johnny?"

"You seriously don't remember? That was one of the biggest adventures we ever had! That Casacaedes dude even killed General Hammond!" CMM answered.

"The albino squirrel?" asked a confused Swiftcat.

"No. You see, before Sage, Auto, and I took charge, we had one supreme commander. He was the best too. But one day this freaky monster guy named Casacaedes came around and took him out with these things called "Chaos Emeralds."

"Sounds scary! How did you beat that Casa....umm..."

"Casacaedes. Well, Delta here teamed up with the hedgehog fellows Sage mentioned earlier, and they stole the Chaos Emeralds right from underneath him! It was rather incredible."

"Yeah yeah, Delta's a big time hero. Now if we're all done with story time, can we get back to work? I finally got mah new drill and I'm just dying to test it out!" exclaimed Prime13 impatiently.

"Tell you what, P13, you can use it to open this envelope. It's another letter from Robticon," said TFCollectorGuy

"Oh cool, let me see it!"

On the front page, Robticon was standing in front of Disney World, with a bag full of TF toys in his hand. The postcard read as follows:

"Hey guys, how're you all doing? I've moved on from my hang gliding with spider monkeys, and I just got done with Botcon! You should've seen all the cosplayers. Actually, that part was rather scary. For the most part though, it was fun. Oh, Deltaprime, I ran into this girl named Alice. She said she was looking for you. She seemed mad too! Anyways, that's all for now!

Your crazy/random friend, Robticon"

"Hey, DP, who the heck is Alice?" RIDUltraMagnus asked.

"Oh....she's just this girl that I...well...I interviewed her. But that's a different fanfic forum. Let's just focus on this one."

"You know full well that breaking the fourth wall is my job, Tyler," said YO14 somewhat angrily.

"You will do no breaking until we have everything fixed," Sage said. "Now keep quiet, I have to go check up on Auto. She got hurt pretty badly in the last badly, and she's sleeping right now. Don't do anything to wake her up. Or else."

Meanwhile, at Victor's base, a human boy got used to his new binary bonding suit. He was being used as a lab rat, but he had no other choice. This boy was Soundwave_FSD, and he was being held against his will not by Acidstorm or Victor, but by a very unstable Decepticon seeking revenge on Delta. The DBA members had no idea what horrors awaited them, but they would soon find out.

16. Lock Cade

Lock Cade Tarn Fangirl

:popcorn 

17. Soundwave_FSD

Soundwave_FSD Yoda in a track suit...

Boy?!? Do I look like I'm a child? Haha.

18. Young Optimus14

I can break the fourth wall! Hullos peepoles!

19. cybertron2006

OOC: Since I said I was gonna update at least once, I'm gonna do so. Delta has asked me to introduce my sometimes-good-guys-sometimes-awesome-guys, the Nachocons!

MEANWHILE, AT THE NACHOCON BASE...

Cybertron2006: Let 'er rip!

Rogue Prime fires a new nacho laser at several targets, hitting them with precise accuracy.

Rogue Prime: Who'dve thought upgrading to Cheez Whiz was the best thing today?

Cybertron2006: Just gotta thank the guys at Kraft. Now hand me the gun.

RP tries to hand it to Cyby, but the gun proves too big for him and he's crushed.

Cyby (muffled): You idiot! I mean, hand me the small gun!

RP: Sorry man. Didn't know.

RP picks up the gun and frees Cyby.

Cyberblast runs out of the base.

Cyberblast: Cybertron2006! Dewbot Bacontronian Alliance Base is under attack!

Cyby: What? That means Delta, Trans+Crazy, and CrazyMadMan are in trouble! We gotta help them!

Cyberblast transforms into a blue '67 Camaro, while Rogue Prime transforms into a F22. Cyby jumps into the cockpit of RP as they take off towards DBA Base.

WILL THEY GET THERE IN TIME? STAY TUNED!

20. deltaprime

News Credits:
    Short, but pretty good. "Not the big gun!" :lol