Transformers Cyberverse Episodes 1 & 2, ''Fractured'' and "Memory"

Discussion in 'Transformers Cyberverse and Cartoon Discussion' started by AndySupreme99, Aug 12, 2018.

1. ssjkazer

ssjkazer mr dyslexia

News Credits:
    cant seem to see your post in the tread

2. Gayformers

Gayformers writes bad fanfiction

News Credits:
    Check this thread :) 

• Like Like x 1
  3. Nocturne

Nocturne Professional Ginger

News Credits:
    Just watched the firs two eps. I really enjoyed it! I surprised myself with how happy I was to see Perceptor.

• Like Like x 3
  4. Dormamu

Dormamu I am Broot.

News Credits:
    Liking this so far. I really, REALLY prefer Bee with a voice. It inflames my OCD that he talks with that radio.

• Like Like x 1
  5. moreprimeland

moreprimeland Optimus told me to do it! Moderator

News Credits:
    Threads merged and title changed to include episodes 1 and 2...plus sticky time :) 

• Like Like x 2
  6. JomasterII

JomasterII Nobody interesting

News Credits:
    Screen Shot 2018-08-28 at 9.57.54 pm.png Screen Shot 2018-08-28 at 9.57.02 pm.png
    God, they're so CUTE together!!

• Like Like x 6
  7. Digger

Digger Gohan wa Okazu!

So is this meant for episode discussion or is there another thread for that?

8. Blue18

Blue18 Well-Known Member

Was not great but ok. The episodes are too short. Bee is still annoying. :tumbleweed: 

• Like Like x 1
  9. Puck Hockey

Puck Hockey Well-Known Member

It feels like it's been so long since I've seen Autobots hug!

Brain damaged Bee is actually funny and surprisingly cute. "Stranger danger" and "Master, no!" got me good. He just wants to play and press buttons while Windblade does the grown up work.

It's fun so far, it's caught my interest more than the previous few shows. You can feel them trying to make the most of the 10 minutes though as they try to cram so much exposition and a presumably prerequisite amount of action scenes in each episode, not a lot of room to breathe. I think they could have afforded to space out the Ark backstory across episodes throughout the entire season because it feels a little front-loaded here.

Last edited: Aug 29, 2018
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Digger

Digger Gohan wa Okazu!

Okay here we go:
    1. Windblade is still pulling everything out of her nothing and it makes less sense. If they make a gag then I’ll like it.
    2. Windblade. She’s great. Very fun and caring. And she hugs people! Neutrally! We’ve got some visible friends here!
    3. Bumblebee. Can’t get that voice fixed sooner. It’s insane.
    4. I hope that this whole series isn’t just a bunch of flash backs. I really wanna see bumblebee all sorted out so we can get him and the other characters together. All having fun or whatever.

• Like Like x 1
  11. BoneheadsOfVoodooIsland

BoneheadsOfVoodooIsland hi hey howdy

damage.jpg

• Like Like x 4
  12. SaberPrime

SaberPrime The first Decepticon the Fallen Megatronus Prime

Just watched these on demand. Episode 3 is avalible too but it says in home only so I can't access it from my tablet.

I'm kinda confused why these were split into two parts. And I don't mean the Fractured and Memory, I mean there was Fractured part 1 & 2 and Memory part 1 & 2. They're only two episodes but they're for some reason split into four really short segments.

We got a non-talking Bumblebee again but as long as he's not beeping like Prime I'm fine with it.

I find it a little odd that they're on Earth, there's evidence that humans exist given the mine shaft is man made, but we haven't actually seen any humans yet... which is probably a good thing but I'm still kinda wandering where all the humans are. It just seems a little unusual to start a series without introducing a single human character. The last time this happened was Beast Wars but they were on prehistoric Earth millions of years before human civilization. Can this be set at some point in the future when humans have gone extinct cause that would explain away the existence of man made structures in a show that apparently doesn't have any humans.

I like the reference to the cortical psychic patch from Transformer Prime but what the heck was that other thing Wind blade was holding and where was she storing that stuff?

Also where the heck do her wings keep disappearing to? I don't really like how she looks without them. Liked it better when wings just stayed deployed.

Overall it's just kind of a slow start, I don't really know what to think of this series yet.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Thumbaticon

Thumbaticon Who's afraid of the D.V.D?

I thought it was an okay start. Unlike RID, Cyberverse gives the impression that it knows what kind of story it wants to do (Mcguffin quest!) Hopefully the story continues to be somewhat serialized. By the time we reach whatever episode has the Autobot/Decepticon alliance flashback I'll probably have a solid opinion.

We got Radio-Bee, Beep-boop Bee, and Voice Bee? Okay.

I got way too excited for a few seconds of Preceptor (That marvelous Eye-DW scope!)

• Like Like x 1
  14. bigfootRULES

bigfootRULES Well-Known Member

if humans are extinct how is bumblebee broadcasting the radio?

15. SaberPrime

That should be a question anyway because he's some how able to pull audio out of thin air that wouldn't actually be broadcasting.

Think about it how does he always manage to find audio clips throught the radio that perfectly match what he wanted to express? That should be impossible. It would take an amazing amount of coincidence to even be able to form a single sentence properly that way.

For another there's been a few times in the films that he's some how managed to pull sound clips their either are years old since the radio is mostly music now days and finding clips from a radio show that hasn't aired in 50 years would be impossible. And he's also pulled sound clips from movies and television that never were broadcasted over the radio. This Bumblebee seems to be more fictionalized cause using actual sound clips can get expensive. It pretty much just sounds like the same voice actor doing a bunch of impressions.

So here's a theory... you know how Wingblade says "I thought Ratchet fixed your voice box" and how Bumblebee has damaged memories... well personally I don't think he's actually broadcasting the radio at all. When Bumblebee starts talking in his mind space it honestly sounds like the same voice that's being broadcasted over the radio. I think when a Transformer has a damaged voice box they can just rerout their voices to broadcast via radio. It sounds a little distorted but he's just speaking using his own voice on radio and doing a bunch of bad impressions on different stations so anyone else listening in can't understand what's being said. Maybe Bumblebee really can just talk but has forgot how to speak normally.

• Like Like x 1
  16. jackgaughan

jackgaughan Interner Soldier

News Credits:
    Not to be pedantic but it's spelled Windblade.

17. SaberPrime

Yes, unless you're typing on a tablet at 3 am after only getting two hours of sleep then it's Wingblade. Lol

18. Wild Eevee

Wild Eevee Well-Known Member

Am I the only one wondering just what that thing Windblade pulled out by mistake was? It looks like a torture device! As for the lack of humans I think it would be neat if this was set in a post apocalyptic future earth.

• Like Like x 1
  19. BattleUpSaber

BattleUpSaber Result.

News Credits:
    I sawed Bumblebee's memory in half!

And repaired it using only Flex Tape!

• Like Like x 1
  20. GWolfv2

GWolfv2 Deathsaurus - A name you can trust for peace

News Credits:
    My only complaint voice wise is that in the trailers they’ve clearly directed the actor to impersonate Cullen when I’d much rather hear an original take and a fresh character. Other than that surprisingly entertaining episodes.